NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
How is this sh*t even about race?
 5 years ago '04        #42
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,808 | Props total: 1830 1830
 JayDee11 said:
I fully understand that it's in your nature to blindly defend the "superior race" against those big bad minorities. However, please don't purposely botch my message. Not once did I even insinuate that it's acceptable for a man to not obide by his word. My point was clear. Regardless if a man agrees to do you a favor, in no way shape or form does a renege on said promise justify disrespect. Especially to the point where a spouse has to step in and try to mediate. I don't know any man, who values respect, that will let another male chastise him in front of his woman. Maybe in your world, it's fine for a man to belittle you infront of your significant other. Maybe you witnessed your father, grandfather, uncle or any other male figure, go through it to the point where it became acceptable. I, however, wasn't raised that way nor will I ever condone such pathetic behavior....

How are you in here saying " you dont me so you cant say that" and then you're trying to a.ssume and insinuate everything from my racial views to my family history ?? I hope you dont think that I'm white.

and since you still haven't gotten the point, declining to do something isn't the disrespectful act we're talking about, we're talking about declining then refusing to even notify or update the other party you're working with. If you and a friend agree to meet somewhere to do something , it's kool if someone calls up a reasonable amount of time before and says " Yo I can't make it, I got to take care of this " but you're trying to make it seem like if they just dont call and dont show up that it's all good. Dont lie and try to act like you'd be kool if someone stood you up like that with no contact especially if they said later " Oh man, I didn't call cuz I'm not good on the phone " and laughed.

How the conversation went down has nothing to do with what Jay had already did. Was Deniro disrespectful in the conversation ?? Nobody knows , the article says it was a low key private convo between the two that people nearby overheard, Beyonce walked into a convo that wasn't even involving her. Stop trying to change the focus of what we're talking about to the convo ignoring that Jay agreed to something he didn't follow up nor wanted to notify Deniro about. Nobody knows who or even if anyone besides Jay or Deniro was initially apart of this "private" convo so why are you trying to act like Deniro picked up a microphone and roasted Jay in front of the whole party ?? What we're focusing on is what we do know and that is that Jay agreed to do something he didn't do nor he followed up on.

In "my world" we use logic and respectful etiquette in relation to agreements , I dont know about yours.

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-15-2012 at 11:57 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #43
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11744 11744
lol jay dont call n*ggas back
 5 years ago '04        #44
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11744 11744
were talking about gossip and defending them as fact?
 5 years ago '04        #45
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6510 6510
 JayDee11 said:
What are you even trying to accomplish here? I don't think one person in this thread has an issue with Deniro mentioning the situation. Ya'll just come out of left field with all kinds of irrelevant sh*t up here...
what are you trying to accomplish with that superior race bullsh!t
 11-15-2012, 12:21 PM         #46
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
de niro>>>
 11-15-2012, 12:22 PM         #47
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
lmao this comment made me spit my food out...mostly because its true.
where them beats at my n*gga
 11-15-2012, 12:23 PM         #48
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #49
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15527 15527
Jay-Z been a hoe n*gga.

A lot of people who have worked with him say that.

Scarface said Hov used to pick up his calls on the first ring. Now it takes him two years to call back.
 11-15-2012, 12:40 PM         #50
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay gettin told by his Master

Pac wud have slapped the dog sh*t outta De Niro

Jay beggin for forgiveness from a actor, people really beiieve De Niro is the godfather?

11-15-2012, 12:41 PM         #51
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word is Beyonce sucked DeNiro off to calm him down.
 5 years ago '07        #52
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
i see death around the cornerrrrr
 11-15-2012, 12:52 PM         #53
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
How are you in here saying " you dont me so you cant say that" and then you're trying to a.ssume and insinuate everything from my racial views to my family history ?? I hope you dont think that I'm white.

and since you still haven't gotten the point, declining to do something isn't the disrespectful act we're talking about, we're talking about declining then refusing to even notify or update the other party you're working with. If you and a friend agree to meet somewhere to do something , it's kool if someone calls up a reasonable amount of time before and says " Yo I can't make it, I got to take care of this " but you're trying to make it seem like if they just dont call and dont show up that it's all good. Dont lie and try to act like you'd be kool if someone stood you up like that with no contact especially if they said later " Oh man, I didn't call cuz I'm not good on the phone " and laughed.

How the conversation went down has nothing to do with what Jay had already did. Was Deniro disrespectful in the conversation ?? Nobody knows , the article says it was a low key private convo between the two that people nearby overheard, Beyonce walked into a convo that wasn't even involving her. Stop trying to change the focus of what we're talking about to the convo ignoring that Jay agreed to something he didn't follow up nor wanted to notify Deniro about. Nobody knows who or even if anyone besides Jay or Deniro was initially apart of this "private" convo so why are you trying to act like Deniro picked up a microphone and roasted Jay in front of the whole party ?? What we're focusing on is what we do know and that is that Jay agreed to do something he didn't do nor he followed up on.

In "my world" we use logic and respectful etiquette in relation to agreements , I dont know about yours.
Yout comparison is extremely flawed. You have absolutely zero knowledge of the extent of their relationship. They could have very well met once, verbally agreed on something, exchanged numbers and kept it moving. How does that compare to a situation involving my friend, homie, patna, etc.? Maybe you call every person you come in contact and exchange infor with, friend but I don't. My people eat my food, ride in my vehicle, enter my home and get full support if things go sour in their lives. Friends vs. a.ssociates 101. I'm not missing your point considering I never vouched for any man not standing by his word or failing to reach out and provide statust reports on a situation. I'm simply focusing on another aspect of the story that I deem more critical. I'm confused how a hostile situation with one spouse doesn't involve the other. If you step out with your significant other are you inclined to pull an about face when she's verbally a.ssaulted by someone? All in the name of it "not involving you"? Better yet, if you say some slick sh*t to someone and they proceed to backhand your a.ss, do you simply accept the humilation and focus on the "point" of "well,
I did say something slick first". That's what I'm getting out of your post. Stating that disrespect infront of a man's wife "has nothing to do with it" is a mindstate that I thank God I never adapted. Bottom line is we're obviously build differently. While some people stand, others choose to sit and over-analyze. It is what it is....
 5 years ago '04        #54
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15527 15527
 the synthesis said:
Jay gettin told by his Master

Pac wud have slapped the dog sh*t outta De Niro

Jay beggin for forgiveness from a actor, people really beiieve De Niro is the godfather?

You're missing the point

It's about respect, not race dumbass

Jay a hoe for not sticking to his word.. I'm not surprised Deniro got mad.

Camron, Juelz, DMX, beans.. All them n*ggas have aired out Hov for being a bi*ch
 11-15-2012, 01:04 PM         #55
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bob >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 11-15-2012, 01:06 PM         #56
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tell that Devil Deniro to sit down and wait his turn like the next bi*ch.

I don't know the details or if the gossip is true but I do know that if Dame was involved in a situation like that he would have left the side of that clowns face with a red hand-print.

He ain't nobody's Massah.

NO RELIGION said:
My predictions for this thread:

5+ pages
Comparing other men's finances/bx accountants
A game of 'my fav. rapper>>>>>your fav. Rapper'
Race wars
23codes vs. Grafted
Thread derailment
Homos3xual innuendo and homo comments
Type the word "Grafted"..."Recessive"....."Genetics"....

23-Codez got banned for spamming the word "Grafted" but these cyber-geeks figured out how to evade the ban by doing some kinda proxy-scramble sh*t, now they got 20 different accounts.

Like a bunch of c*ckroaches.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-15-2012 at 01:11 PM..
 11-15-2012, 01:09 PM         #57
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Tell that Devil Deniro to sit down and wait his turn like the next bi*ch.

I don't know the details or if the gossip is true but I do know that if Dame was involved in a situation like that he would have left the side of that clowns face with a red hand-print.
That's the difference between Jay and Dame, and the reason why Dame is blackballed and Jay is still around: Dame was not affraid of those big white industry guy, Jay in the other hand...
 5 years ago '08        #58
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
Can't wait for Jay to shoot darts at that n*gga in a song and thnk he hoein him by callin him Bob, I love this rap sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #59
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 JayDee11 said:
Another instance where the white man feels the negro should stop what he's doing and run at his every command. My mother would call me numerous times and I'd be so busy that I'll put it off until I'm settled. She gives me a look but understands the life of an adult can be hectic. Who the hell this devil think he is? I guess all those mob roles got him thinking he's an actual Capo. His plugging of a black woman must make him think we don't still view him as a devil...foh...
shut up n*gga. this is Robert De Niro we talkin about. Don't disrespect the GOAT with that rubbish.
 11-15-2012, 01:16 PM         #60
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soda Pop said:
Can't wait for Jay to shoot darts at that n*gga in a song and thnk he hoein him by callin him Bob, I love this rap sh*t.
You know damn well that Jay ain't gon' say/do sh*t.

He's too happy to be around all that Hollywood stuff to take the risk to get banned.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
110 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago