NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 JayDee11 said:
I have never met you or had any kind of in-depth conversations with you so please don't try to create a scenario depicting my reactions. Save that caucasian spin for another caucasian. Jayz doesn't owe Robert Deniro a second of his time. As a man, who I a.ssume is well in his 60s and has been around the entrrtainment business for decades, he should understand this simple concept. Confronting a man in a disrespectful tone, over something that's not owed to you, is asinine and grounds for an a.ss whipping. Don't talk to me about common couresty when the story would have never even broke had Deniro pulled him completely away from the crowd and voiced his frustration in a respectful manner. That's how you deal with people who don't owe you sh*t. Lastly, I can't speak on how Jay-z conducts business or addresses problems. I never dealt with him directly and I'm sure as hell not foolish enough to believe what comes out of another rapper's mouth...
for clarification though, according to the article de niro didnt approach him in a disrespectful manner. according to de niro's people this was a civil conversation that happened to be overheard. sh*t even in the article they say a "spy overheard" the conversation
 5 years ago '04        #22
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1842 1842
 JayDee11 said:
I have never met you or had any kind of in-depth conversations with you so please don't try to create a scenario depicting my reactions. Save that caucasian spin for another caucasian. Jayz doesn't owe Robert Deniro a second of his time. As a man, who I a.ssume is well in his 60s and has been around the entrrtainment business for decades, he should understand this simple concept. Confronting a man in a disrespectful tone, over something that's not owed to you, is asinine and grounds for an a.ss whipping. Don't talk to me about common couresty when the story would have never even broke had Deniro pulled him completely away from the crowd and voiced his frustration in a respectful manner. That's how you deal with people who don't owe you sh*t. Lastly, I can't speak on how Jay-z conducts business or addresses problems. I never dealt with him directly and I'm sure as hell not foolish enough to believe what comes out of another rapper's mouth...

Right, because when two people agree to do something together, it's perfectly acceptable for one person to walk away from the agreement like " Eh I dont feel like doing my part and I'm not gonna tell him, I dont owe him anything, Oh well "

shyt has nothing to do with who knows who, anyone with common sense and basic knowledge of proper etiquette knows that's not the respectful way to do shyt.

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-15-2012 at 11:09 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #23
space
space
 psylence2k said:
Right, because when two people agree to do something together, it's perfectly acceptable for one person to walk away from the agreement like " Eh I dont feel like doing my part and I'm not gonna tell him, I dont owe him anything, Oh well "

shyt has nothing to do with who knows who, anyone with common sense and basic knowledge or proper etiquette knows that's not the respectful way to do shyt.
jayz fu*king agrees to do a song for you, you call him about it several times, he doesnt pick up.

you ask him about it and he laughs and says "im bad on the phone"?

what the fu*k is that, jay was giving him the runaround and de niro didnt appreciate it so he confronted him about it...most people with a spine would

the tone of the confrontation is still up in the air but how can anyone sit here and act like de niro doesnt have a justified gripe here?
 5 years ago '07        #24
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70220 70220
My post? Lol mediatakeout pt 2
 5 years ago '04        #25
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1842 1842
 StateProperty88 said:
jayz fu*king agrees to do a song for you, you call him about it several times, he doesnt pick up.

you ask him about it and he laughs and says "im bad on the phone"?

what the fu*k is that, jay was giving him the runaround and de niro didnt appreciate it so he confronted him about it...most people with a spine would

the tone of the confrontation is still up in the air but how can anyone sit here and act like de niro doesnt have a justified gripe here?

Right, let's not forget this is the same guy that was complaining when R.Kelly wasn't fully holding up his end of their deal or constantly talks about how CEO's and label execs have a lack of integrity because they dont follow through on their promises

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-15-2012 at 11:24 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #26
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5545 5545
 psylence2k said:
Right, let's forget this is the same guy that was complaining when R.Kelly wasn't fully holding up his end of their deal or constantly talks about how CEO's and label execs have a lack of integrity because they dont follow through on their promises
Jay-z being a hypocrit, nothing new.
 5 years ago '12        #27
noverum 
space
space
$2,880 | Props total: 1654 1654
 SlickJ101 said:
Jay-z being a hypocrit, nothing new.
So he's a hypocrite, is disrespectful, and lacks integrity?

Not a good look. A genuine Mafioso with that kind of character would be sprawled across the side-walk before long; the pavement painted crimson with his blood.
 5 years ago '07        #28
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
I be wanting to bring that up sometimes too when ppl don't return calls or pick up. I know they don't be that busy.
 5 years ago '07        #29
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 5898 5898
 rock249 said:

“Bob wasn’t in any mood to make polite conversation,” the spy says. “He told Jay that if somebody calls you six times, you call them back. It doesn’t matter who you are, that is just rude.”
 11-15-2012, 11:37 AM         #30
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
So holding somebody to their word is a victory? You hold low standards for yourself.
na see fu*k n*gga when u a n*gga wit money and u busy u dont have time for everybody

i always make so many people mad because we discuss business opportunities and they get angry because i dont return they're phone calls, same with women.

but its a good sign for me...cuz my money is always movin and im in demand.

yall fu*k n*ggas is little n*ggas tho thats somethin ull never understand. keep on wit the fu*k sh*t.

fu*k a robert deniro, fu*k a george bush, yall answer to me cuzz im the boss

jay has too much power and its showing. i wouldn't be suprised if this was a publicity stunt anyway.

but bob is known for having a bad attitude, and takes his godfather act too fu*king seriously.
 5 years ago '04        #31
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
cmon anybody would at least bring it up if this situation happened to them

you said you was going to do something. you didn't do it and you're avoiding me? y'all just going to let that completely slide the next time you see em? you going to bring it up
 11-15-2012, 11:38 AM         #32
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:

shyt has nothing to do with who knows who, anyone with common sense and basic knowledge of proper etiquette knows that's not the respectful way to do shyt.
I fully understand that it's in your nature to blindly defend the "superior race" against those big bad minorities. However, please don't purposely botch my message. Not once did I even insinuate that it's acceptable for a man to not obide by his word. My point was clear. Regardless if a man agrees to do you a favor, in no way shape or form does a renege on said promise justify disrespect. Especially to the point where a spouse has to step in and try to mediate. I don't know any man, who values respect, that will let another male chastise him in front of his woman. Maybe in your world, it's fine for a man to belittle you infront of your significant other. Maybe you witnessed your father, grandfather, uncle or any other male figure, go through it to the point where it became acceptable. I, however, wasn't raised that way nor will I ever condone such pathetic behavior....
 5 years ago '11        #33
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #34
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,846 | Props total: 12556 12556

And @ that f*ggit psylence

But but but jay in my top 5

fu*k up u filthy a.ss f*ggot
 11-15-2012, 11:43 AM         #35
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
cmon anybody would at least bring it up if this situation happened to them

you said you was going to do something. you didn't do it and you're avoiding me? y'all just going to let that completely slide the next time you see em? you going to bring it up
What are you even trying to accomplish here? I don't think one person in this thread has an issue with Deniro mentioning the situation. Ya'll just come out of left field with all kinds of irrelevant sh*t up here...
 5 years ago '04        #36
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,492 | Props total: 2727 2727
 thegoldenhero said:
Jay not picking up the phone for De Niro? fu*kin De Niro but he quick to suck off Obama every chance he get's
comparing Obama to De Niro
 11-15-2012, 11:44 AM         #37
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
I'm trying to figure out how I should respond to this thread............
To not give a fu*k.
 5 years ago '07        #38
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 5898 5898
 noverum said:
I can't deny that if somebody agreed on some sort of favour or deal with me, and I called them a few times as a follow-through to the agreement without ever getting a response, I'd interpret that as an insult and wouldn't be too friendly if I ever came across them in person.

Can't follow through? Then don't give your word; at the very least, show some respect by being humble and by communicating to the other party the fact that you're going to reneg.

If this story is completely true, then De Niro is in the right. Jay Z failed to both honour his word and show respect to the other party.
Agreed I can't beleive n*ggas in here defending this BS..Whatever happened to Word is Bond??
 5 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
I fully understand that it's in your nature to blindly defend the "superior race" against those big bad minorities. However, please don't purposely botch my message. Not once did I even insinuate that it's acceptable for a man to not obide by his word. My point was clear. Regardless if a man agrees to do you a favor, in no way shape or form does a renege on said promise justify disrespect. Especially to the point where a spouse has to step in and try to mediate. I don't know any man, who values respect, that will let another male chastise him in front of his woman. Maybe in your world, it's fine for a man to belittle you infront of your significant other. Maybe you witnessed your father, grandfather, uncle or any other male figure, go through it to the point where it became acceptable. I, however, wasn't raised that way nor will I ever condone such pathetic behavior....
you're kind of contradicting yourself though homie.

no matter how you try to slice it (if the story is even true), jay was just as disrespectful as de niro. at worse its an eye for an eye

just like you dont know a man that would let himself get disrespected in front of his lady (i agree with that btw), i also dont know a man that would let another dude give him the run around and not say anything to him the next time they see them.
 5 years ago '06        #40
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 NO RELIGION said:
My predictions for this thread:

5+ pages
Comparing other men's finances/bx accountants
A game of 'my fav. rapper>>>>>your fav. Rapper'
Race wars
23codes vs. Grafted
Thread derailment
Homos3xual innuendo and homo comments
lmao this comment made me spit my food out...mostly because its true.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy