Jay-Z Disrespects Robert De Niro

most viewed right now
 169
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
103 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,615 | Props total: 10646 10646
 JayDee11 said:
I have never met you or had any kind of in-depth conversations with you so please don't try to create a scenario depicting my reactions. Save that caucasian spin for another caucasian. Jayz doesn't owe Robert Deniro a second of his time. As a man, who I a.ssume is well in his 60s and has been around the entrrtainment business for decades, he should understand this simple concept. Confronting a man in a disrespectful tone, over something that's not owed to you, is asinine and grounds for an a.ss whipping. Don't talk to me about common couresty when the story would have never even broke had Deniro pulled him completely away from the crowd and voiced his frustration in a respectful manner. That's how you deal with people who don't owe you sh*t. Lastly, I can't speak on how Jay-z conducts business or addresses problems. I never dealt with him directly and I'm sure as hell not foolish enough to believe what comes out of another rapper's mouth...
for clarification though, according to the article de niro didnt approach him in a disrespectful manner. according to de niro's people this was a civil conversation that happened to be overheard. sh*t even in the article they say a "spy overheard" the conversation
 6 years ago '04        #22
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 2266 2266
 JayDee11 said:
I have never met you or had any kind of in-depth conversations with you so please don't try to create a scenario depicting my reactions. Save that caucasian spin for another caucasian. Jayz doesn't owe Robert Deniro a second of his time. As a man, who I a.ssume is well in his 60s and has been around the entrrtainment business for decades, he should understand this simple concept. Confronting a man in a disrespectful tone, over something that's not owed to you, is asinine and grounds for an a.ss whipping. Don't talk to me about common couresty when the story would have never even broke had Deniro pulled him completely away from the crowd and voiced his frustration in a respectful manner. That's how you deal with people who don't owe you sh*t. Lastly, I can't speak on how Jay-z conducts business or addresses problems. I never dealt with him directly and I'm sure as hell not foolish enough to believe what comes out of another rapper's mouth...

Right, because when two people agree to do something together, it's perfectly acceptable for one person to walk away from the agreement like " Eh I dont feel like doing my part and I'm not gonna tell him, I dont owe him anything, Oh well "

shyt has nothing to do with who knows who, anyone with common sense and basic knowledge of proper etiquette knows that's not the respectful way to do shyt.


Last edited by psylence2k; 11-15-2012 at 10:09 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #23
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,615 | Props total: 10646 10646
 psylence2k said:
Right, because when two people agree to do something together, it's perfectly acceptable for one person to walk away from the agreement like " Eh I dont feel like doing my part and I'm not gonna tell him, I dont owe him anything, Oh well "

shyt has nothing to do with who knows who, anyone with common sense and basic knowledge or proper etiquette knows that's not the respectful way to do shyt.
jayz fu*king agrees to do a song for you, you call him about it several times, he doesnt pick up.

you ask him about it and he laughs and says "im bad on the phone"?

what the fu*k is that, jay was giving him the runaround and de niro didnt appreciate it so he confronted him about it...most people with a spine would

the tone of the confrontation is still up in the air but how can anyone sit here and act like de niro doesnt have a justified gripe here?
 6 years ago '07        #24
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,179 | Props total: 79884 79884
My post? Lol mediatakeout pt 2
 6 years ago '04        #25
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 2266 2266
 StateProperty88 said:
jayz fu*king agrees to do a song for you, you call him about it several times, he doesnt pick up.

you ask him about it and he laughs and says "im bad on the phone"?

what the fu*k is that, jay was giving him the runaround and de niro didnt appreciate it so he confronted him about it...most people with a spine would

the tone of the confrontation is still up in the air but how can anyone sit here and act like de niro doesnt have a justified gripe here?

Right, let's not forget this is the same guy that was complaining when R.Kelly wasn't fully holding up his end of their deal or constantly talks about how CEO's and label execs have a lack of integrity because they dont follow through on their promises


Last edited by psylence2k; 11-15-2012 at 10:24 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #26
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 psylence2k said:
Right, let's forget this is the same guy that was complaining when R.Kelly wasn't fully holding up his end of their deal or constantly talks about how CEO's and label execs have a lack of integrity because they dont follow through on their promises
Jay-z being a hypocrit, nothing new.
 6 years ago '12        #27
noverum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 2275 2275
 SlickJ101 said:
Jay-z being a hypocrit, nothing new.
So he's a hypocrite, is disrespectful, and lacks integrity?

Not a good look. A genuine Mafioso with that kind of character would be sprawled across the side-walk before long; the pavement painted crimson with his blood.
 6 years ago '07        #28
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
I be wanting to bring that up sometimes too when ppl don't return calls or pick up. I know they don't be that busy.
 6 years ago '07        #29
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,315 | Props total: 6448 6448
 rock249 said:

“Bob wasn’t in any mood to make polite conversation,” the spy says. “He told Jay that if somebody calls you six times, you call them back. It doesn’t matter who you are, that is just rude.”
 11-15-2012, 10:37 AM         #30
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
So holding somebody to their word is a victory? You hold low standards for yourself.
na see fu*k n*gga when u a n*gga wit money and u busy u dont have time for everybody


i always make so many people mad because we discuss business opportunities and they get angry because i dont return they're phone calls, same with women.



but its a good sign for me...cuz my money is always movin and im in demand.



yall fu*k n*ggas is little n*ggas tho thats somethin ull never understand. keep on wit the fu*k sh*t.



fu*k a robert deniro, fu*k a george bush, yall answer to me cuzz im the boss



jay has too much power and its showing. i wouldn't be suprised if this was a publicity stunt anyway.


but bob is known for having a bad attitude, and takes his godfather act too fu*king seriously.
 6 years ago '04        #31
justinjones 311 heat pts311
space
avatar space
space
$50,683 | Props total: 9666 9666
cmon anybody would at least bring it up if this situation happened to them

you said you was going to do something. you didn't do it and you're avoiding me? y'all just going to let that completely slide the next time you see em? you going to bring it up
 11-15-2012, 10:38 AM         #32
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Right, because when two people agree to do something together, it's perfectly acceptable for one person to walk away from the agreement like " Eh I dont feel like doing my part and I'm not gonna tell him, I dont owe him anything, Oh well "

shyt has nothing to do with who knows who, anyone with common sense and basic knowledge of proper etiquette knows that's not the respectful way to do shyt.
I fully understand that it's in your nature to blindly defend the "superior race" against those big bad minorities. However, please don't purposely botch my message. Not once did I even insinuate that it's acceptable for a man to not obide by his word. My point was clear. Regardless if a man agrees to do you a favor, in no way shape or form does a renege on said promise justify disrespect. Especially to the point where a spouse has to step in and try to mediate. I don't know any man, who values respect, that will let another male chastise him in front of his woman. Maybe in your world, it's fine for a man to belittle you infront of your significant other. Maybe you witnessed your father, grandfather, uncle or any other male figure, go through it to the point where it became acceptable. I, however, wasn't raised that way nor will I ever condone such pathetic behavior....
 6 years ago '11        #33
DRAGONFLY JONES 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$9,326 | Props total: 4394 4394

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #34
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15541 15541


And @ that f*ggit psylence

But but but jay in my top 5

fu*k up u filthy a.ss f*ggot
 11-15-2012, 10:43 AM         #35
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
cmon anybody would at least bring it up if this situation happened to them

you said you was going to do something. you didn't do it and you're avoiding me? y'all just going to let that completely slide the next time you see em? you going to bring it up
What are you even trying to accomplish here? I don't think one person in this thread has an issue with Deniro mentioning the situation. Ya'll just come out of left field with all kinds of irrelevant sh*t up here...
 6 years ago '04        #36
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,090 | Props total: 3644 3644
 thegoldenhero said:
Jay not picking up the phone for De Niro? fu*kin De Niro but he quick to suck off Obama every chance he get's
comparing Obama to De Niro
 11-15-2012, 10:44 AM         #37
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
I'm trying to figure out how I should respond to this thread............
To not give a fu*k.
 6 years ago '07        #38
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,315 | Props total: 6448 6448
 noverum said:
I can't deny that if somebody agreed on some sort of favour or deal with me, and I called them a few times as a follow-through to the agreement without ever getting a response, I'd interpret that as an insult and wouldn't be too friendly if I ever came across them in person.

Can't follow through? Then don't give your word; at the very least, show some respect by being humble and by communicating to the other party the fact that you're going to reneg.

If this story is completely true, then De Niro is in the right. Jay Z failed to both honour his word and show respect to the other party.
Agreed I can't beleive n*ggas in here defending this BS..Whatever happened to Word is Bond??
 6 years ago '05        #39
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,615 | Props total: 10646 10646
 JayDee11 said:
I fully understand that it's in your nature to blindly defend the "superior race" against those big bad minorities. However, please don't purposely botch my message. Not once did I even insinuate that it's acceptable for a man to not obide by his word. My point was clear. Regardless if a man agrees to do you a favor, in no way shape or form does a renege on said promise justify disrespect. Especially to the point where a spouse has to step in and try to mediate. I don't know any man, who values respect, that will let another male chastise him in front of his woman. Maybe in your world, it's fine for a man to belittle you infront of your significant other. Maybe you witnessed your father, grandfather, uncle or any other male figure, go through it to the point where it became acceptable. I, however, wasn't raised that way nor will I ever condone such pathetic behavior....
you're kind of contradicting yourself though homie.

no matter how you try to slice it (if the story is even true), jay was just as disrespectful as de niro. at worse its an eye for an eye

just like you dont know a man that would let himself get disrespected in front of his lady (i agree with that btw), i also dont know a man that would let another dude give him the run around and not say anything to him the next time they see them.
 6 years ago '06        #40
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
 NO RELIGION said:
My predictions for this thread:

5+ pages
Comparing other men's finances/bx accountants
A game of 'my fav. rapper>>>>>your fav. Rapper'
Race wars
23codes vs. Grafted
Thread derailment
Homos3xual innuendo and homo comments
lmao this comment made me spit my food out...mostly because its true.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy