most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
Lmaooooim screaming!

And at some of the comments in here. This entire thread is just
 5 years ago '04        #82
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
this sh*t is wack especially the part where they asked an obese cop questions
 11-17-2012, 01:37 PM         #83
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
You are corny and suburban.

You dont "bathe" in jail you square, and if you got canteen cant no man tell you when to eat, and since when cant you do pushups/situps in your cell or dorm for exercise? GTFOH.

Your first job was at Applebees washing dishes when you were 13, you did it for a year and quit, now you are 29 and you work for Wells Fargo, but guess what little boy we still gonna call you a Dishwasher.

Bruh I used to edit and moderate for AllhipHop.com & I seen instances were one freakish dude had 25 different accounts.

Ronnie banned some of the weird G-Unit kids but they figured out how to evade the ban & came back..thats why the dude that made this thread has an October signup date like the one with the gay pic in his avi & both got 1,500+ posts

[pic - click to view]

One of them broke down and cried and said the real reason he hated Ross was because he dissed Emenim & Kreayshawn who he felt were his brother & sister..kinda made me think.
I was using bathe as an umbrella term for wash. You're so lost right now. Read the souls of black folk by W.E.B. Dubois. He talks about this thing called the talented tenth, you should read about it. Black people have a rich history filled with a lot of scholars, who received there education outside of jail. Get your knowledge from them. Not people who glorifying clandestine behavior that leads to industrialised prisons.
 11-17-2012, 01:39 PM         #84
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
Who got exposed and for what? Please tell me.

And I could say whatever I want about any rapper, successful or not. Or any n*gga, successful or not. On the comp or in his face. But I guess in order for you to win this argument, you'll say that I'm full of sh*t lol
You got banned for making homo threads, you even posted a pic of a nekkid man in a fish-tank.

More recently you made threads showing gay dudes doing splits on the subway.

Ronnie gonna ban you again even if you tried to avoid it by Hot-Topic spamming in the weird pics/vids forum.

I cant believe you made a card-board poster of my screen-name like I was your biggest hero, them Beiber chicks be doing that.

[pic - click to view]

Im just glad you aint an Afrikan-American...that would be hella embarrasing.
 11-17-2012, 01:40 PM         #85
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
You are corny and suburban.

You dont "bathe" in jail you square, and if you got canteen cant no man tell you when to eat, and since when cant you do pushups/situps in your cell or dorm for exercise? GTFOH.

Your first job was at Applebees washing dishes when you were 13, you did it for a year and quit, now you are 29 and you work for Wells Fargo, but guess what little boy we still gonna call you a Dishwasher.

Bruh I used to edit and moderate for AllhipHop.com & I seen instances were one freakish dude had 25 different accounts.

Ronnie banned some of the weird G-Unit kids but they figured out how to evade the ban & came back..thats why the dude that made this thread has an October signup date like the one with the gay pic in his avi & both got 1,500+ posts

[pic - click to view]

One of them broke down and cried and said the real reason he hated Ross was because he dissed Emenim & Kreayshawn who he felt were his brother & sister..kinda made me think.
So that's what black life should be? Peckerwoods allowing you to do a couple push-ups and sit-ups in a little room.
 11-17-2012, 01:53 PM         #86
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
I was using bathe as an umbrella term for wash. You're so lost right now. Read the souls of black folk by W.E.B. Dubois. He talks about this thing called the talented tenth, you should read about it. Black people have a rich history filled with a lot of scholars, who received there education outside of jail. Get your knowledge from them. Not people who glorifying clandestine behavior that leads to industrialised prisons.
You just another Lost n*gga.

I dont read Dubois, I read Garvey.

Now go read "How to succeed in business without being White" by Earl Graves.

While you on your soapbox negro go picket Denzel Washington for the violent movie roles he does, destroy those Grand Theft Auto video games in your stash, remove the pr0nography off your computer and please dont foget to delete JayZ's discography off your Ipod.

So many gutless and cowardly so-called Negros like to point the finger at HipHop because we make an easy target and scapegoat for why you dont educate your self, raise your damn kids, start your own business, and help change your own communities.

Its a damn shame that a rapper that glorifies crime has done more for his community than the Dubois negroes out here talking about the talented tenth:

Many of the Black bourgeoisie establishment leaders became increasingly jealous of Marcus Garvey's success in which eight of the top black leaders at that time sided with the United States Government plot to destroy Garvey and his Universal Negro Improvement a.ssociation (UNIA). Dubois spearheaded this attack and he constantly made some disparaging remarks calling Garvey a buffoon, ugly monkey, clown, idiot, etc., these reactionary black leaders were jealous and envy of Garvey's organizational success and Dubois did whatever he could to sabotage Garvey.

Im on my lessons.
 11-17-2012, 02:08 PM         #87
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
So that's what black life should be? Peckerwoods allowing you to do a couple push-ups and sit-ups in a little room.
Black life should be Family, Education, and Economic Empowerment.

If it wasnt for a few good brothers thats C.O.'s from our community helping us on the inside then these Peckerwoods would be hanging us in cells and raping us with plungers.

Some of you sound foolish criticisizing a Black man for having a job when he was 19 when he could have been robbing banks or on his a.ss watching Cartoons.

Are we so lost as a people that we praise the criminals in our communities more than we do the people that keep the criminals away from our women and children? Are we really that sick?

I dont blame the peckerwood for hating a man that may have kept criminals away from our community because the peckerwood sees our genocide as a form of entertainment but I cant see no Black man from were we from acting like that unless hes got an ulterior motive or a personal angle.

At the end of the day Im not concerned about the corny sh*t, Im only concerned about solutions and results.
 11-17-2012, 02:25 PM         #88
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Black life should be Family, Education, and Economic Empowerment.

If it wasnt for a few good brothers thats C.O.'s from our community helping us on the inside then these Peckerwoods would be hanging us in cells and raping us with plungers.

Some of you sound foolish criticisizing a Black man for having a job when he was 19 when he could have been robbing banks or on his a.ss watching Cartoons.

Are we so lost as a people that we praise the criminals in our communities more than we do the people that keep the criminals away from our women and children? Are we really that sick?

I dont blame the peckerwood for hating a man that may have kept criminals away from our community because the peckerwood sees our genocide as a form of entertainment but I cant see no Black man from were we from acting like that unless hes got an ulterior motive or a personal angle.

At the end of the day Im not concerned about the corny sh*t, Im only concerned about solutions and results.
And how are black people supposed to attain those things behind bars having s3x with another man? You called me a square because you thought I didn't know about prison now that you want to talk about education and sh*t. You didn't call me a square because I didn't know about college, you called me a square because I didn't know about prison. you fu*king right I'm a square. I don't know about no fu*king prison. I don't know about growing up without a father, I don't know any of that sh*t, cause that's not what black is. It's what those peckerwoods told you black was and you believed them. I know about family, education, and economic opportunity but you call me a square for not knowing about prison. And that "brother" is why you're lost.
 5 years ago '09        #89
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
fat mother fu*ker, thats why someones gonna fu*k your wife
 11-17-2012, 02:58 PM         #90
SteelCurtain43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That "I'm tryin to own 10 Burger Kings, sit on my boat, get fat and laugh at n*ggaz" is straight from an episode of Chappelle Show
 5 years ago '12        #91
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
@these post in this thread

and grafted's bi*ch a.ss still talking about the same sh*t
 11-17-2012, 03:20 PM         #92
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
Who got exposed and for what? Please tell me.

And I could say whatever I want about any rapper, successful or not. Or any n*gga, successful or not. On the comp or in his face. But I guess in order for you to win this argument, you'll say that I'm full of sh*t lol

And I just remembered, you're the same clown n*gga talking about catching bodies online. fu*k out my face with all that.
Boi after gettin yo a.ss lame a.ss exposed by Grafted we have nothing more to discuss. I remember seeing that lame a.ss 23codes username on here too. n*gga done went n made another acc lmfao........ and u the n*gga talkn ab Ross? MAN GTFOH. From this day foward u are offically a cornball. N if u want a body to be caught come to Greenville, SC, and let me know u down here otherwise, in the words of fredo man "just be cool and relax homie"
 11-17-2012, 03:28 PM         #93
eazyben628 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a fu*kin' CLOWN!!
 11-17-2012, 03:29 PM         #94
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
And how are black people supposed to attain those things behind bars having s3x with another man? You called me a square because you thought I didn't know about prison now that you want to talk about education and sh*t. You didn't call me a square because I didn't know about college, you called me a square because I didn't know about prison. you fu*king right I'm a square. I don't know about no fu*king prison. I don't know about growing up without a father, I don't know any of that sh*t, cause that's not what black is. It's what those peckerwoods told you black was and you believed them. I know about family, education, and economic opportunity but you call me a square for not knowing about prison. And that "brother" is why you're lost.

[video - click to view]

WOAAAAHHHH slow down.
Were did male-s3x come from? Leave that talk for them gay dudes in here.

Yeah its "Square" if you speak on a subject that you have no clue about.

I brought up education because you asked me to read Dubois.

Yeah I know about prison because unfortunatley young Black males are incarcerated in dissproportionate numbers inside prisons and I chose to educate myself on the subject to help form solutions to the problem in my own community.

If you have never had a friend, family-member or a.ssociate incarcerated and you have never been incarcerated yourself then more power to you but if you have then you are more than qualified to speak on it as I am.

[video - click to view]

11-17-2012, 03:46 PM         #95
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I saw this cornball n*gga Fresco in some weird a.ss mugshot thread posting comments itchin to put up a mugshot of himself like that sh*t was supppse to be cool n earn him stripes and this the fool n*ggas joining to clown with? N instead of posting pics of bi*ches doing splits this undercover a.ss n*gga go post another male doin a damn split in a halloween costume on a subway. Boi u suspect as fu*k and dumb. Dumb a.ss n*gga even think layin sb down means catchn bodies
 5 years ago '05        #96
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #97
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
feelings caught everywhere
 11-17-2012, 05:12 PM         #98
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im on a date with a beautiful women bout to eat good. Go get u some pus*y lil boi and quit postin males in costumes doing splits. Yo emotions all over the place. n*gga prob be watchn the olympics of the male routines instead of the women. Undercover a.ss n*gga dont even know how to snitch. Lol u more of a character than The n*gga u claim u hate
 5 years ago '04        #99
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
 Fresco said:
This is the interview I always talk about

He's over there talking about guns with cop bodies on them

This fake fat fu*k is the fu*king worst.
Im not saying this interview wasnt funny... but when did he say anything about his guns having cop bodies on em??? U must be a square? Im oretty sure "cop k!llers", are referring to bullets that penetrate bullet proof vests...lol... u just as fake as him...lol
 5 years ago '07        #100
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 1226 1226
Naw Wale the corniest n*gga in the music industry.....

They lyin, they lion ndomnakong I'm sayin.....
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy