The San Antonio H-E-B's (Spurs) vs Woodtang Clan (Knicks) & The Killa Beez - 8:30PM - AT&T Center

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who You Got?
New York Knicks 34 80.95%
San Antonio Spurs 8 19.05%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,488 | Props total: 3278 3278
knicks for 6-0
 5 years ago '12        #62
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,747 | Props total: 13096 13096
Knicks better play smart tonight.

None of that dumb sh*t.

AND BOX THE fu*k OUT!
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #63
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,339 | Props total: 3137 3137
The fu*k is poppin knick fans? We ready for another slaughterhouse tonight? 4th page
 5 years ago '10        #64
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
Knicks always fall to the weakest teams during the season...but Melo and JR got the devil in them

"Give him all the guns"

[video - click to view]

Knicks by 20

11-15-2012, 04:02 PM         #65
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aka 2013 NBA champs vs Spurs.
 11-15-2012, 04:03 PM         #66
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it i'm feeling good about this game Knicks By 20-30 POP will bench the starters early in the 4th!!!!!
 5 years ago '07        #67
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
I wish you'd stop, bro. Its only been 5 games...in freaking november.
 5 years ago '11        #68
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,171 | Props total: 17529 17529
lol we are not likely to blow out the spurs....let's just take a dub and be happy with it
 5 years ago '10        #69
kawgre12 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,098 | Props total: 7646 7646
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
 5 years ago '12        #70
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #71
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,650 | Props total: 13045 13045
Most efficient team in the league offensively and defensively = us

5 years ago '12        #72
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 583 583
 #The_Money_Team said:
Never been to SA. Only Dallas. I can't wait to move there. One big city waiting to be fu*ked
You're not even aware of all the sweet a.ss you're about to run into in Dallas/Austin area. Goldmine.
 11-15-2012, 04:27 PM         #73
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jiraiya said:
I wish you'd stop, bro. Its only been 5 games...in freaking november.
 kawgre12 said:
 Trapaveli said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k y'all n*ggas that don't got faith. I'm absolutely CONVINCED that this is the Knicks' year.

Gotta stick with your team naw'mean?
 5 years ago '04        #74
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,692 | Props total: 1465 1465
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
fu*k y'all n*ggas that don't got faith. I'm absolutely CONVINCED that this is the Knicks' year.

it's got nothing to do with "faith"

it's the fact that every year we go on some type of run and people come out of the woodwork to say "we the best" --- and it never happens

we just laying in the cut waiting for the WHOLE season to pass before we claim anything

and never forget the motto ---

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #75
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:

It ain't about faith. Like I said before, we're playing good basketball against middle of the road teams who were missing their best players. We were missing Shump + Stat, but we don't rely on stat/shump like how these teams rely on dirk or hypothetical bynum. Then we played orlando...a team in rebuilding mode. And I'm not gonna touch the issue about the Miami heat.

All in all, the statement stands, good ball against decent teams...which is why we've been blowing them out by double digits. Tonight is our first real basketball game to gauge where we are as a team.

My prediction, we'll miss stat and shump and might scrape by. I root for my team....i aint ashamed of nothing because us Knicks fans should be proud. We aren't a bunch of floppers like the Heat or even a bunch of drama queens like other diva a.ss teams, we go out there, we play games and you win some/lose some. Sure, the effort is lackluster in years before and we're plagued by injuries, but sh*t happens and I still go for my team and NY is the best place to live...the rest of these f*ggot cities just try to convince themselves otherwise.

I'm just sayin'....save all that talk until later cuz it perpetuates the stereotype of knicks fans being delusional.

Last edited by Jiraiya; 11-15-2012 at 04:39 PM..
 11-15-2012, 04:43 PM         #76
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luv4music said:
it's got nothing to do with "faith"

it's the fact that every year we go on some type of run and people come out of the woodwork to say "we the best" --- and it never happens

we just laying in the cut waiting for the WHOLE season to pass before we claim anything

and never forget the motto ---

[pic - click to view]

Oh but it is though; you see, hindsight is 20/20. Why would you wait until the Knicks bring home the O'Brien trophy to talk sh*t? You do it now, and I mean RIGHT NOW.

Jiraiya said:
It ain't about faith. Like I said before, we're playing good basketball against middle of the road teams who were missing their best players. We were missing Shump + Stat, but we don't rely on stat/shump like how these teams rely on dirk or hypothetical bynum. Then we played orlando...a team in rebuilding mode. And I'm not gonna touch the issue about the Miami heat.

All in all, the statement stands, good ball against decent teams...which is why we've been blowing them out by double digits. Tonight is our first real basketball game to gauge where we are as a team.

My prediction, we'll miss stat and shump and might scrape by. I root for my team....i aint ashamed of nothing because us Knicks fans should be proud. We aren't a bunch of floppers like the Heat or even a bunch of drama queens like other diva a.ss teams, we go out there, we play games and you win some/lose some. Sure, the effort is lackluster in years before and we're plagued by injuries, but sh*t happens and I still go for my team and NY is the best place to live...the rest of these f*ggot cities just try to convince themselves otherwise.

I'm just sayin'....save all that talk until later cuz it perpetuates the stereotype of knicks fans being delusional.
Did you even watch the game yesterday? The Spurs were playing like a bunch of geriatric as*holes. They BARELY scraped by against the Lakers and that's only because Kobe had a Westbrook-esque brainfart at the end and gave it to MWP when he should've been playing the hot hand.

The Knicks are... different this year. It's all about that old school, gritty basketball - the way they should've been playing all along.
 5 years ago '04        #77
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,692 | Props total: 1465 1465
 Jiraiya said:

he's a Laker fan
 5 years ago '07        #78
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,210 | Props total: 789 789
6-0 tonight
 5 years ago '07        #79
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Did you even watch the game yesterday? The Spurs were playing like a bunch of geriatric as*holes. They BARELY scraped by against the Lakers and that's only because Kobe had a Westbrook-esque brainfart at the end and gave it to MWP when he should've been playing the hot hand.

The Knicks are... different this year. It's all about that old school, gritty basketball - the way they should've been playing all along.
I ain't gonna lie...I didn't watch the game, but the Spurs are a consistent team and shouldn't be looked at like philly/orlando/dallas NO MATTER HOW THE KNICKS ARE PERFORMING

luv4music said:
he's a Laker fan

Knicks bandwagoners...never thought I'd see the day.
 5 years ago '09        #80
59fifty 
space
space
$22,659 | Props total: 10132 10132
how da fu*k im in tx n da game aint coming on tv?, but da gay a.ss celtics n nets coming on tho ....now i gotta watch dis sh*t on da comp...sh*t is drawlin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy