Nov 15 - Ron Paul's Last Speech to Congress: 30+ Strangely Ordered Questions

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL New England Patriots (10-2) @ Miami Dolphins (5-7) Official Game Thread
150 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
john mill would be proud
 5 years ago '07        #22
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1293 1293
 autoraptronix said:

[pic - click to view]

Ron Paul is the guy at the bar who memorizes 30+ pickup lines...and says them all.

His legacy is his rant attacking the Civil Rights Act - the #1 thing that stopped voter suppression laws that would've kept MILLIONS of minorities from voting this election.

He'll be remembered as a 50s era throwback and a good used car salesman.
the same voter suppression that you and all the other liberal blowhards were ranting about just 2 weeks ago?

Interesting you didn't mention his drug policy that would save many minorities from going to jail or how he would pardon all non-violent offenders (which would roughly be 40% of minorities in prison).

Yeah that Ron Paul is a real racist wanting to keep minorities from prison.
 5 years ago '07        #23
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1293 1293
 DallasTexas said:
lol fu*k this guy..... im white but he is a racist cracker...... you black ppl over look your personal struggle to "like" his beliefs and poltics all while he is calling you a ****** behind closed doors.. Yea he thinks about common problems and likes weed.... ok and so we should suck his d!ck now???? fu*k outta here and fu*k this old wrinkled fu*k. He has been a congressman for an area about an hour south of houston which is known to be racist and but that doesnt matter because he stands up for pot and etc... yea ok..... keep following the man that will lead you to being chained up again
Not only are you white you're also ignorant

[video - click to view]

What a fu*king racist! Saving a black baby! fu*king Klans man!
 5 years ago '06        #24
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 CadillacVyse said:
Ron Paul voted no on GMOs because Ron paul believes in as little government as possible. And the fact of the matter that govt does have a role in our society.

Making sure food is accuratel labelled makes sense. Limiting campaign contributions > > unlimited with disclosure(the less money in politics the better!). RP voted against net neutrality! Fact!

Im hating on the paulbots that say hr is the last hope...gtfoh!

All ppl on this site agree about civil liberties. But who here has been to a town hall meeting, talked to a representative, reach out to or tried to get into govt?

Do more that be a keyboard activist! Be the catalyst!
you're one of the most brain washed and current society washed person on this board. Your family should be proud.
 11-15-2012, 09:00 PM         #25
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of the f*ggots in here.. suck a mitt/obama d!ck. RP4LIFE
 5 years ago '07        #26
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19839 19839
Ron is good on the drug stuff and foreign policy, but the i dont fu*k with him on the rest of the stuff. And those newsletters raise concerns. Do I think Paul is racist? Id like to think he isn't, but that doesn't absolve him of his responsibility. Dude made a few million dollars off them. Too bad his son isn't like his dad tho.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-15-2012 at 09:15 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #27
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202 OP
space
space
$17,232 | Props total: 1251 1251
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Ron is good on the drug stuff and foreign policy, but the i dont fu*k with him on the rest of the stuff. And those newsletters raise concerns. Do I think Paul is racist? Id like to think he isn't, but that doesn't absolve him of his responsibility. Dude made a few million dollars off them. Too bad his son isn't like his dad tho.
Personally, I don't agree with Ron Paul on immigration.. But it just strikes an emotional/sympathetic chord with me, so it doesn't necessarily count as him actually being wrong.. I just think it's kind of fu*ked up because immigrants built this country, and New York in the early 1900s were being bombarded with all kind of white immigrants (Italians, Irish, etc). Also, with me being native and Spanish, I sympathize with them because in reality, it was immigrants who took over this land in the first place (before America was established). I just want a more fair approach where the middle is being met, ya kno?
 5 years ago '04        #28
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2472 2472
 TiPZ said:
Ron Paul is the realist politician I've ever witnessed. Its a shame the media purposefully ignored him and the establishment is threatened by his actions and ideas.

One day America will realize what a great man Dr. Paul was. Too many sheep are still blind, watching FOX NEWS/CNN/MSNC all day.

Thank you Dr. Paul for all the wisdom you have bestowed. The modern day Thomas Jefferson.
fixed

props to ron, i voted for him even though it didnt matter
 5 years ago '08        #29
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 1758 1758
ron paul did everything he could. his life is forever at risk because of his love for this country. his family too.

wake me up when romney or obama talk sh*t about the federal reserve.
 5 years ago '06        #30
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,866 | Props total: 25627 25627
 Billdotel said:
Not only are you white you're also ignorant

What a fu*king racist! Saving a black baby! fu*king Klans man!
Such a fu*king racist who gave im the right to save that black baby like that? How dare he not charge the black man a hospital bill after putting up with all that stuff and having cops called on him for no reason? Such a racist prick saving little black babies like that..
 5 years ago '05        #31
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 220 220
Americans!!! Your biggest problem is you only have 2 choices...dems or repubs....most countries, even third world countries, have more than two options to lead their country.

Ends up being a choice of which is the lesser of two evils....jus my opinion of course
 5 years ago '04        #32
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 SomeOnesoN said:
Personally, I don't agree with Ron Paul on immigration.. But it just strikes an emotional/sympathetic chord with me, so it doesn't necessarily count as him actually being wrong.. I just think it's kind of fu*ked up because immigrants built this country, and New York in the early 1900s were being bombarded with all kind of white immigrants (Italians, Irish, etc). Also, with me being native and Spanish, I sympathize with them because in reality, it was immigrants who took over this land in the first place (before America was established). I just want a more fair approach where the middle is being met, ya kno?
But the difference is those immigrants wanted to be American. They wanted to a.ssimilate and be part of this "American dream". They wanted to learn the language. Hell, the majority of them altered their names to be "more" American. This is a far cry from the situation we are facing today.
 11-15-2012, 11:39 PM         #33
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He was also recently voted one of the 20 most corrupt members of Congress. lol @ people placing a saint's label on this con man.

Bet all you Ron Paul stans thought he was really running for President when you gave him your money huh? lol

Texas Republican Rep. Ron Paul has been named one of the most corrupt members of Congress in a new report from the watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington.

The report says Paul "double-billed" his travel expenses a number of times over the last decade, meaning he may have been reimbursed for the same flights both under his official allowance as congressman, and by either non-profit groups under his control or his campaign committee.

The revelation would be ironic in part because Paul made fiscal responsibility a central tenet of his 2012 presidential campaign. The congressman celebrated a major victory in July when his bill to audit the Federal Reserve for greater transparency passed the House.

Paul's possible double-billing has been in the public eye since Roll Call first reported it in February, but CREW says there is no evidence Paul has repaid the money since.

A request for comment from Paul's office was not immediately returned.

One of the most troubling cases of the congressman's possible double-billing revolves around reimbursements he received for flights from both his official allowance and the libertarian group the Liberty Committee. At that time, the Liberty Committee's finances were overseen by a relative of the Paul family.

"It's extremely disappointing," Liberty Committee President David James told Whispers of the double-billing.

James says he first noticed a red flag in 2004, after the committee asked Paul for copies of his travel tickets, and the congressman did not provide them. Paul stopped billing the committee shortly after they asked for the tickets, according to James. By 2005, James says he was aware of possible double-billing. But it wasn't until the Roll Call story that he saw how far the problem extended.

The committee conducted its own audit of Paul's finances shortly after the story, and found that 60 percent of the travel Paul had billed to the committee had been doubled-billed.

"We have contacted Congressman Paul to look at the records and repay the amount," James told Whispers. "But our last communication was not even responded to."

James said the committee parted ways with the congressman in 2006 for "a number of reasons."

The committee has not, however, stopped vocally supporting Paul.

James called his policies "just what this country needs." "The message is great," said James. "It's the messenger that is the problem."

Update, 3:13 p.m.:

Paul’s office says it declines to comment on the CREW report, and referred Whispers back to the comment given to Roll Call in February.

At the time, Paul’s spokesman Jesse Benton denied the congressman was reimbursed multiple times for the same trips, saying "absolutely zero taxpayer funds were ever misused." Benton also said it was "possible that wholly inadvertent errors were made in a handful of instances.”
 5 years ago '04        #34
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405

Even loud mouth Lawrence O'Donnell sh*t on the whole, "Ron Paul uses taxpayer money to fly first class" nonsense:

[video - click to view]

11-16-2012, 12:35 AM         #35
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:

Even loud mouth Lawrence O'Donnell sh*t on the whole, "Ron Paul uses taxpayer money to fly first class" nonsense:

1. Man I hate that motherfu*ker. lol. He talks so slow and it took him six and a half minutes to say what most people could have said in half that time. lol.

2. The issue, at least that I pointed out, wasn't that he took 1st class flights or coach flights, but that he was double billing for those flights.

It appears Lawrence is referring to a separate situation, or one part of that situation.
 5 years ago '07        #36
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Really??? Some of that sh*t sounds like it was written by a lunatic!!! Racist white people don't realize that Ron Paul could have been their savior. Dumbass fools
 5 years ago '10        #37
xSLIMx 108 heat pts108
space
space
$975 | Props total: 1041 1041
Ron Paul will be missed, one of the realest politicians ever.

No doubt he was working for more liberty and freedom for everyone.
 5 years ago '05        #38
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
I abhor the amount of support this man gets from young people. He is from one of the richest states and he wants to cut down on redistribution and regulation, go figure. Libertarian capitalists are the worst.
 11-16-2012, 12:58 PM         #39
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SomeOnesoN said:
I definitely feel you on that, but you gotta understand Ireland, Italy, Germany, etc. are so far away from America. I grew up in a majority so I sympathize myself, I know a good number of illegal immigrants that are great people and I love them. Of my friends a lot of their parents were illegal immigrants and worked in the fields or did labor and payed no taxes, then sent a lot of the money they made back to Mexico to pay for more of their family to illegally cross the border too. You figure back with the Irish, Italians, etc. That wasn't possible. Planes weren't commercial yet, and obviously you couldn't drive or walk across the border like with Mexico. So it wasn't like some slipped through (which will always happen unless you flat out go Hitler on the borders), and that was it. It wasn't like entire families would sneak in undocumented. They had to go through Ellis Island, some slipped through like I said, but it wasn't possible to move large numbers like with Mexico.

The right move is ironically what Newt Gingrich (who I think is a douche, but I agree with him on this) proposed to the rest of the Republican's displeasure at the Rep. Primaries. He proposed a system for illegals already in America to be able to immediately apply for citizenship, no deportations, no breaking up families. Then as far as the future, any more illegals have to play by the rules or get deported. That's fair What was hilarious was the hard line all the other Republicans (except Paul) took and scoffed at Gingrich about it. Like he had just said we should legalize kicking babies in the head or something Like I said, it's still fu*k Newt, but he was on to something with that plan.

With Obama there's no rush for illegal immigrants to apply for citizenship, there's no reward or motivation for them to (why pay taxes when you can avoid it?), he actually extended everything, one of the few issues where he actually fits the "bleeding heart liberal" cliche, because otherwise he's basically a socially liberal, but executive-wise neo-con. Now, on a small scale it's not a big deal, but when you're talking about the numbers, the big picture, that eats away at jobs and forcing legal Americans to pay slightly more taxes per person (not a lot, but still more than they should.) It's a sensitive problem.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 11-16-2012 at 01:02 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #40
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,950 | Props total: 5860 5860

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago