Nov 14 - Romney Blames Loss On Obama Promising Gifts To Minorities And Young Voters

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 ill 800 said:
smilies, gifs and weak insults. its all you got. hopefully one of these boxden bi*ches will "cosign" you and make your day
projection. gotta love it
 5 years ago '09        #82
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Kadillac87 said:
And since you can't back up anything with facts, you will go on ignore from here on. Just letting you know so you won't waste your posts and time expecting a reply from me.
brother you may think you have some political education, and you do, ive read your posts, but to to act like obama is this infallible being who has never not kept his word on the campaign trail is absolute nonsense and you know it.
 5 years ago '09        #83
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
projection. gotta love it
guess you werent done after all huh mr last word? lol
 5 years ago '07        #84
space
space
 ill 800 said:
guess you werent done after all huh mr last word? lol
last word.

5 years ago '09        #85
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
2-3 pages of shear nonsense as soon as yall enter the thread...
 5 years ago '09        #86
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
last word.

you need boxden rehab son!
 5 years ago '07        #87
space
space
 ill 800 said:
you need boxden rehab son!
lol in all seriousness though, no one is saying Obama is infallible (at least I'm not), I have a lot of issues with him. But I see people on here constantly saying sh*t that isn't true, and is blatant nonsense. And its not just here, I hear it all the time, everywhere. And anytime someone disagrees with it, people (like you) disparage them and paint them as some partisan hack. And anyone who doesn't believe your theories, you insult. Democrats are corporate sell outs also, just to a lesser degree imo. But I digress, point being is that you don't get intelligent responses from me, cause you post nonsense all the time. I've never once seen you post something with factual backing, with sources etc. Yet you are the first to call someone uninformed. With that said, I'm just gonna agree to disagree. Cause this is futile, you're not convincing me of anything, and I'm not convincing you of anything.
 11-15-2012, 02:27 AM         #88
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"“With regards to the young people, for instance, a forgiveness of college loan interest, was a big gift"

dude is such a scumbag

these kids are coming out of college with 40k loans on avg and cant even get a part-time min wage position
 5 years ago '09        #89
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
lol in all seriousness though, no one is saying Obama is infallible (at least I'm not), I have a lot of issues with him. But I see people on here constantly saying sh*t that isn't true, and is blatant nonsense. And its not just here, I hear it all the time, everywhere. And anytime someone disagrees with it, people (like you) disparage them and paint them as some partisan hack. And anyone who doesn't believe your theories, you insult. Democrats are corporate sell outs also, just to a lesser degree imo. But I digress, point being is that you don't get intelligent responses from me, cause you post nonsense all the time. I've never once seen you post something with factual backing, with sources etc. Yet you are the first to call someone uninformed. With that said, I'm just gonna agree to disagree. Cause this is futile, you're not convincing me of anything, and I'm not convincing you of anything.
while you havent seen it, its there. i been on this forum since 2004. i dont make a lot of threads but when i do they are all backed with good sources. i made some good threads in kc that were backed by good sources but i dont think they are even searchable anymore. ive written many research papers, i know how to research things source/fact check.

your backlash on my threads is very similar to how i see a lot of your threads

dont lump me into your "conspiracy group". im respectful as i can be and try not to belittle people just because they havent read/researched what i have. but i guess when u see it everyday u are quick to snap at people who parrot the things that bother you.

ive never once said you didnt know politics, you just look into a different aspect of it than me. you are more trusting, faithful and hopeful that the govt can save this country

i however am getting older and values and beliefs i once had have changed...its hard to explain without experiencing...

im not into jones or icke or any of these blowhards really. im looking for answers as to why this country i was born in has felt so wrong all my life. i have very little faith left in the political system.

this forum in general is obviously geared toward young hip hop heads. im really just trying to show people that obama really is no different from any other president, barring the skin tone. he will bring us into more war and debt, just like every other president weve had. i want people to know where his bus is driving them to so tos peak...im disgusted with it, and it comes out in my posts. i have nothing against obama or democrats as a person or whole i just know what the agenda is and im not for it.

do you not find things on sites like this interesting? this is the stuff i look at. the things that get swept under the rug....check it out if you want just a tiny bit of perspective from me

and im glad we could finally have a cordial conversation. youu know im not stupid. i know youre not stupid. so we can dead all that namecalling

im a little buzzed and super tired so i hope that made sense

Last edited by ill 800; 11-15-2012 at 02:38 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #90
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 DrX said:
"“With regards to the young people, for instance, a forgiveness of college loan interest, was a big gift"

dude is such a scumbag

these kids are coming out of college with 40k loans on avg and cant even get a part-time min wage position
the college tuition is the next big bubble to bust like the housing market. its soooo stupid for people to borrow all that money YEARS before they have a job. the system is designed to keep you in debt.

now do you really think its a good look for the economy to let students not pay back their loans after 20 yrs? how retarded is that? hes basically saying go to college now for free and america will worry about it later
 11-15-2012, 05:47 AM         #91
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Romney never really had a chance and now he is blowing steam.
 5 years ago '05        #92
GST 
space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 2410 2410
 ill 800 said:
brother you may think you have some political education, and you do, ive read your posts, but to to act like obama is this infallible being who has never not kept his word on the campaign trail is absolute nonsense and you know it.
you try too hard...if there's 10 posts on a page,5 of them is yours..the fact that you feel you have to reply to each and every post in disagreement makes you look like a desperate a.ss troll..if what you speak is the gospel then speak it and stfu..your perseverance doesn't make you anymore right than you already think you are

TheOpulentOne said:
He's right.....
Promise the people hand-outs, tell them you'll take it from the rich in order to provide it and you have a presidential victory. But tell a nation that they eat what they k!ll, you lose a presidential race. No, its not about race. Its about lazy Americans who want the government to take care of them.

Those that seek handouts don't understand that in the end, its gonna come back and hurt them...not the wealthy.
everybody and their mama likes 'free stuff' or 'handouts'..esp tight wallet conservatives..

so what i'm getting is that republicans are mad that obama got to play santa and they didnt

Last edited by GST; 11-15-2012 at 07:48 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #93
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
can't believe I just read 3 pages of absolutely NOTHING.....

Romney/Ryan couldn't even win their own states, which I might add, are predominantly WHITE!

FOH Romney and get REST
 5 years ago '05        #94
GST 
space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 2410 2410
 Lighto said:
Do u really want a list if obamas flip flops?
amuse us with your knowledge
 5 years ago '05        #95
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 Lighto said:
Reform and universal healthcare are not the same thing. People want free with care I never said its bad but that us a major reason people voted for Obama. In fact a poll was taken in which that was the number one reason people voted for him. What does that have to do with oreiliy? Turn off Rachel maddow
How are "reform" and universal healthcare not the same? Having healthcare paid with taxes (not free) and open to everyone is the biggest reform idea out.

I'm trying to understand the logic of republicans. You lost every demographic but the one thats in decline...and the response is to paint the majority of americans as greedy or selfish for wanting what every other advanced country already has?

This "they want stuff" line is veiled elitist racism. "They" (we all know who's being referred to) can't afford what republican voters can, so "they" elected a black guy who will loot the government for them. You'd think we're talking about some election that happened in the south in the 50s. What voters gonna have buyers remorse for a bunch of racist delusional snobs??

Last edited by autoraptronix; 11-15-2012 at 07:17 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #96
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 TheOpulentOne said:
He's right.....
Promise the people hand-outs, tell them you'll take it from the rich in order to provide it and you have a presidential victory.
What handouts? Can you explain?

TheOpulentOne said:
But tell a nation that they eat what they k!ll, you lose a presidential race. No, its not about race. Its about lazy Americans who want the government to take care of them.
First off the wealthiest nation in the world shouldn't be preaching every-man-for-himself to its own people. '

And who's lazy? The laid off worker on unemployment? The parents working two jobs with no healthcare? Voting doesn't make you lazy..so it must be who voted for Obama (everyone but old white males).

Wanting to gut the federal budget to redirect taxpayer money to taxcuts for millionaires isn't lazy selfish greed? Kids in college shouldn't be allowed to stay on their parents healthcare plan, but lets give Trump a few hundred thousand for being a job creator?

I dont even need to waste my time pointing out the hypocrisy and misdirection here because republicans ran on these same talking points and got humiliated. I hope they keep it up for the next election.
 5 years ago '08        #97
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
“i know that you expected to win, we expected to win, we were disappointed with the result, we hadn’t anticipated it, and it was very close but close doesn’t count in this business.”

11-15-2012, 08:25 AM         #98
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheOpulentOne said:
He's right.....
Promise the people hand-outs, tell them you'll take it from the rich in order to provide it and you have a presidential victory. But tell a nation that they eat what they k!ll, you lose a presidential race. No, its not about race. Its about lazy Americans who want the government to take care of them.

Those that seek handouts don't understand that in the end, its gonna come back and hurt them...not the wealthy.
Why cant it be Americans who want the government to insure their safety and stability? Who are hard workers but want to feel like Obama will at least make it that much difficult for their jobs to shipped over seas? That their bank wont raise their interest rates on thier homes to unpayable amounts or thier children will have a fair chance to get a college education with out getting r*ped in the a.ss by college tuition. You speak so poorly about regular American people who for the majority decent hard working people just looking to get by and not have all their hard work go down the drain all to squeeze a few more dollars out the system.

We need protection from the rich and heartless. Those who manipulate the system all so they can obtain more and more money. To those people your life and struggle is irrelevant....and they will not think twice about pulling the rug right out from your feet. And your defending their beliefs to be vultures and have free range to do any and everything they want to your fellow citizens. Mitt Romney is one of these vultures, who happened to be a Presidential candidate, if elected he would not make the country fiscally conservative, he would simply allow vultures like himself to get richers by any means neccessary essentially sending us down another spiral of impoverished ways of living......just like Bush did.....allowing banks to get redundantly greedy and pretty much exploding the whole housing bubble............your missing the point if you honestly these people voted for handouts.......they voted for common sense and humanity.......and your disgracing thier vote with this as*hole cop-out.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 11-15-2012 at 08:29 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #99
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Dude got ethered all throughout this thread...
 5 years ago '04        #100
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
 ill 800 said:
when obama was running, he most definitely flip flopped due to audiences he was catering to. he still flip flops. did his semen penetrate the upper levels of your brain or are you just that fu*king stupid?

why you dumb motherfu*kers separate him from any other politician is beyond me.
These guys are asking for facts, and you can't provide them

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago