Nov 14 - Romney Blames Loss On Obama Promising Gifts To Minorities And Young Voters

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Lighto said:
Obama said he would sign an executive order to close it.

He's used executive orders several times he could close it if he wanted to. Congress has nothing to do with it. I live how Obama fans blame congress for every bad policy Obama has.

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

I never said it was the main reason although its up there. There are many factors to take into account, federal reserve, taxes, spending, military industrial complex.

Obama is a shill for the miltary as much as anyone else u really aren't paying attention. Opening new bases expanding drones increasing our influence in foreign countries, these are things Obama has done.

I'm not defending Romney so I really don't get why you are posting that video. Romney is sh*t

Obama signed an executive order, closure still didn't happen.

Yea, Congress had nothing to do with it

Congress on Wednesday signaled it won’t close the prison at Guantanamo Bay or allow any of its suspected terrorist detainees to be transferred to the U.S., dealing what is likely the final blow to President Obama’s campaign pledge to shutter the facility in Cuba.
The move to block the prison’s closure was written into a massive year-end spending bill that passed the House on Wednesday evening on a vote of 212-206, part of a last-minute legislative rush by Democrats to push through their priorities before ceding the House to Republican control in January.
News of the Guantanamo provision brought a quick and sharp rebuke from the Obama administration Wednesday.

“We strongly oppose this provision,” Department of Justice spokesman Matt Miller said in a statement. “Congress should not limit the tools available to the executive branch in bringing terrorists to justice and advancing our national security interests.”

Read more: House acts to block closing of Gitmo - Washington Times

Your points are easily defeated. Next fact challenged post please.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 11-15-2012 at 01:45 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #62
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
a simple google search...obama flip flop. i dont need to post a damn thing.
 5 years ago '09        #63
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
its hilarious and ridiculous at the same time that you two trolls tell me obama has never flip flopped...
 5 years ago '09        #64
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:

Obama signed an executive order, closure still didn't happen.

Yea, Congress had nothing to do with it

Your points are easily defeated. Next fact challenged post please.
please move on to refute the next sentence in his post about drones and foreign policy...o yea, you CANT! thats why you completely ignored it, as usual.

you and your boyfriend better hurry up and form voltron to defend barry
 5 years ago '05        #65
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #66
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20008 20008
 ill 800 said:
please move on to refute the next sentence in his post about drones and foreign policy...o yea, you CANT! thats why you completely ignored it, as usual.

no one is gonna say he hasn't increased drones, that sh*t is well known. Everything else he said was true, yet you ignore that. you're so predictable.
 5 years ago '09        #67
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 bobbysteels18 said:
and this is why you are a brainless loser. your president is more white than black dumbfu*k
 5 years ago '09        #68
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
no one is gonna say he hasn't increased drones, that sh*t is well known. Everything else he said was true, yet you ignore that. you're so predictable.
and youre not gonna mention hes a cfr new world order globalist either are you? how convenient

and lets NOT talk about the fu*ked up sh*t thats went down under his admin....gotta keep the myth alive
 5 years ago '07        #69
space
space
 ill 800 said:
and youre not gonna mention hes a cfr new world order globalist either are you? how convenient
this is the funniest part, you think your convoluted, fact challenged conspiracy theories are gospel. And anyone who doesn't agree with them is a stan. you're a fu*king clown, I'm sure Alex Jones appreciates your viewership though.
 5 years ago '09        #70
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
black vs white, republican vs democrat, blood vs crip

you dummies will fall for anything and everything
 5 years ago '11        #71
space
space
 ill 800 said:

I searched Google and couldn't find any evidence of Obama opposing drones. Since the conversation is flip flops, what is there to refute? He never said he wouldn't use drones and then used them.
 5 years ago '07        #72
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
I searched Google and couldn't find any evidence of Obama opposing drones. Since the conversation is flip flops, what is there to refute? He never said he wouldn't use drones and then used them.
but but globalist, NWO, Illuminati etc.

5 years ago '09        #73
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
this is the funniest part, you think your convoluted, fact challenged conspiracy theories are gospel. And anyone who doesn't agree with them is a stan. you're a fu*king clown, I'm sure Alex Jones appreciates your viewership though.
no no no dont use your tricks on me. you have NEVER challenged anything ive said in any thread ive ever made in the kc. youve never challenged my statements on obama being a cfr globalist elite. you cant, i understand.

no need to lump me in to some group in your imagination. you know you cant refute it so you try to demonize the messenger. old tatics my friend. i see way past you childish nonsense.
 5 years ago '11        #74
space
space
 ill 800 said:
black vs white, republican vs democrat, blood vs crip

you dummies will fall for anything and everything
And since you can't back up anything with facts, you will go on ignore from here on. Just letting you know so you won't waste your posts and time expecting a reply from me.
 5 years ago '11        #75
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
And you had some idiots on here sucking mitt off smh, I hate toms worst than clouds yell™
 5 years ago '07        #76
space
space
 ill 800 said:
no no no dont use your tricks on me. you have NEVER challenged anything ive said in any thread ive ever made in the kc. youve never challenged my statements on obama being a cfr globalist elite. you cant, i understand.

no need to lump me in to some group in your imagination. you know you cant refute it so you try to demonize the messenger. old tatics my friend. i see way past you childish nonsense.
I'm seriously done.
 5 years ago '09        #77
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
no i asked you to google obama flip flops...and not the pair of flip flops as*holes. yall keep trying to be cute. just makes yall look stupid. i coulld post things but its not even worth it at this point in the thread. 90% of the people here refuse to read more than three paragraphes at a time. id rather make a new one that you trolls can try to derail. o well...keep bumping my thread
 5 years ago '07        #78
space
space
 ill 800 said:
no i asked you to google obama flip flops...and not the pair of flip flops as*holes. yall keep trying to be cute. just makes yall look stupid
 5 years ago '09        #79
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
I'm seriously done.
hopefully you are "seriously done". it would be a pleasure not to have your f*ggot a.ss trolling my threads
 5 years ago '09        #80
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
smilies, gifs and weak insults. its all you got. hopefully one of these boxden bi*ches will "cosign" you and make your day
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy