Nov 14 - Romney Blames Loss On Obama Promising Gifts To Minorities And Young Voters

most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 Lighto said:
Do u really want a list if obamas flip flops?
Go ahead. I presume most of your list will consist of policies he couldn't through Congress. Not him changing his positions depending on the audience.
 6 years ago '07        #42
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,025 | Props total: 23782 23782

[pic - click to view]


What’s also important, but not evident, on this chart is that Obama’s major expenses were temporary — the stimulus is over now — while Bush’s were, effectively, recurring. The Bush tax cuts didn’t just lower revenue for 10 years. It’s clear now that they lowered it indefinitely, which means this chart is understating their true cost. Similarly, the Medicare drug benefit is costing money on perpetuity, not just for two or three years. And Boehner, Ryan and others voted for these laws and, in some cases, helped to craft and pass them.
.
 6 years ago '09        #43
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 Kadillac87 said:
Go ahead. I presume most of your list will consist of policies he couldn't through Congress. Not him changing his positions depending on the audience.
when obama was running, he most definitely flip flopped due to audiences he was catering to. he still flip flops. did his semen penetrate the upper levels of your brain or are you just that fu*king stupid?

why you dumb motherfu*kers separate him from any other politician is beyond me.


Last edited by ill 800; 11-15-2012 at 12:19 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #44
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 ill 800 said:
when obama was running, he most definitely flip flopped due to audiences he was catering to. did his semen penetrate the upper levels of your brain or are you just that fu*king stupid?
Go ahead, tell me his flip flops. You know, actually use facts and sources to prove your point instead of just talking. Show me him saying he wants to raise taxes on wealthy in front of a middle class audience and then going in front of wealthy people and saying he wants to give them a tax cut. Prove your point of Obama constantly changing his position to cater to his audience.
 6 years ago '07        #45
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,025 | Props total: 23782 23782
 ill 800 said:
when obama was running, he most definitely flip flopped due to audiences he was catering to. he still flip flops. did his semen penetrate the upper levels of your brain or are you just that fu*king stupid?

why you dumb motherfu*kers separate him from any other politician is beyond me.
ill 800 letting us get a glimpse into his seamen snorting lifestyle
 6 years ago '09        #46
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 Kadillac87 said:
Go ahead, tell me his flip flops. You know, actually use facts and sources to prove your point instead of just talking. Show me him saying he wants to raise taxes on wealthy in front of a middle class audience and then going in front of wealthy people and saying he wants to give them a tax cut. Prove your point of Obama constantly changing his position to cater to his audience.
you have the same google i have
 6 years ago '07        #47
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,025 | Props total: 23782 23782
 ill 800 said:
you have the same google i have
translation

I cant accurately back up my argument, so I put the burden on you to prove my point
 6 years ago '09        #48
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 NoTitleSince73 said:
ill 800 letting us get a glimpse into his seamen snorting lifestyle
this is the post you chose to respond to with you usual thread irrelevance...i guess i really shouldnt expect more from you.
 6 years ago '11        #49
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 ill 800 said:
you have the same google i have
Apparently I doubt because I cant find it.
 6 years ago '07        #50
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,025 | Props total: 23782 23782
 ill 800 said:
this is the post you chose to respond to with you usual thread irrelevance...i guess i really shouldnt expect more from you.
it was a joke....like the majority of your fact challenged posts.
 6 years ago '09        #51
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 NoTitleSince73 said:
translation

I cant accurately back up my argument, so I put the burden on you to prove my point
i watch you two democrat obama fu*kboys play this game all day every day. you obviously read the news and know better, yet you like to play the troll game
 6 years ago '07        #52
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,025 | Props total: 23782 23782
 ill 800 said:
i watch you two democrat obama fu*kboys play this game all day every day. you obviously read the news and know better, yet you like to play the troll game
Lol I love how you mental midgets always cast someone as a "stan" or a fu*k boy. just because we use facts to back up our views. If only I could babble on about nonsense constantly, then I could be as cool as you. one day.
 6 years ago '11        #53
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
So instead of using facts to prove his point, he resorts to name calling. Exactly :jayhah2:
 6 years ago '09        #54
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
i find it hilarious that i even have to take 10 seconds out of my life to find evidence of flip flopping when you know damn well it has happened and is happening right now.

you consistently and blindly cater to the left, all day, everyday. im not naive. i know that people get paid to do this sh*t on forums nowadays.
 6 years ago '09        #55
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
and i got zero replies from either of them until this point in the thread...
 6 years ago '09        #56
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Lol I love how you mental midgets always cast someone as a "stan" or a fu*k boy. just because we use facts to back up our views. If only I could babble on about nonsense constantly, then I could be as cool as you. one day.
u use insults and smilies. your "facts" are few and far between. go grow some balls and troll on a republican website.
 6 years ago '07        #57
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,025 | Props total: 23782 23782
 ill 800 said:
u use insults and smilies. your "facts" are few and far between. go grow some balls and troll on a republican website.
lol only this clueless moron would think trolling on a website takes balls. You're so stupid its not even fun sh*tting on your clueless a.ss anymore. "OBAMANATI"
 6 years ago '09        #58
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 NoTitleSince73 said:
lol only this clueless moron would think trolling on a website takes balls. You're so stupid its not even fun sh*tting on your clueless a.ss anymore. "OBAMANATI"
see the thing is, i dont care what your boxden cronies think. im here to expose little bi*ches like you. people see what you do here.

all you have EVER done to refute is to resort to name calling and smilies with me. if there is some kind of real issue im discussing you stay far far away. but the second you smell any kind of ebeef...here comes troll with his gifs, smilies and morons. like clockwork. youve been lurking in this thread all night dude....
 6 years ago '07        #59
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,025 | Props total: 23782 23782
 ill 800 said:
see the thing is, i dont care what your boxden cronies think. im here to expose little bi*ches like you. people see what you do here.

all you have EVER done is refute to name calling and smilies with me. if there is some kind of real issue im discussing you stay far far away. but the second you smell any kind of ebeef...here comes troll with his gifs, smilies and morons. like clockwork

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #60
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 Lighto said:
Obama said he would sign an executive order to close it.

He's used executive orders several times he could close it if he wanted to. Congress has nothing to do with it. I live how Obama fans blame congress for every bad policy Obama has.

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.


I never said it was the main reason although its up there. There are many factors to take into account, federal reserve, taxes, spending, military industrial complex.


Obama is a shill for the miltary as much as anyone else u really aren't paying attention. Opening new bases expanding drones increasing our influence in foreign countries, these are things Obama has done.

I'm not defending Romney so I really don't get why you are posting that video. Romney is sh*t
homey these guys dont care about that they are clearly supporting a democratic agenda. its everyday nonstop with these dudes. they try to put a show on for their other idiot friends on this site. i put money up that not*tssince73 gets a paycheck for doing this sh*t


Last edited by ill 800; 11-15-2012 at 12:39 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ainít flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Snoop kills that Pac is an actor nonsense ya be talking
205 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
66 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
May 18 - Being Socially Isolated for Long Periods of Time Reshapes Brain Chemi..
96 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Who are your preferred reviewers?
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy