Nov 14 - Romney Blames Loss On Obama Promising Gifts To Minorities And Young Voters

most viewed right now
 117
Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 115
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 83
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-14-2012, 09:59 PM         #21
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His job as a candidate is to appeal to as many people as possible for them to vote for you. The fact that he not only knows but acknowledges publicly that he purposely alienated minorities shows he still completely disregards the power of the minority vote and shamelessly continues to be out of touch.

Didn't this guy take hundreds of millions from special interest groups? I wonder what he promised them?
 5 years ago '09        #22
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 stogz said:
Nah, it wasn't the fact that he threw 47% of the country under the bus

It was the fact that he took both sides of every issue

It was the fact that he lost women, the largest demographic, by 30 points

It wasn't the fact that he went to a latino rally in "orange face"

It wasn't the $5 trillion tax, which he could not explain, then denied he even mentioned


.... nope! It was none of that. It was n*ggas.... and young n*ggas
lol @ you thinking voters knew this.

you know the name of the game. after he let in the illegals and did gay marriage i knew it was a rap
 5 years ago '07        #23
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20024 20024
 ill 800 said:
lol @ you thinking voters knew this.

you know the name of the game. after he let in the illegals and did gay marriage i knew it was a rap
yeah Obama let illegals in, and they voted
 5 years ago '09        #24
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 NoTitleSince73 said:
yeah Obama let illegals in, and they voted
ugh you know exactly what im talking about, why do you love to play games?
 5 years ago '09        #25
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
the average american will find one issue and vote on it...that damn paul ryan aint taking my ss...or that obama aint taking away my guns...

you know how this process works. he got a ton of votes by letting ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS get their citizenship. he got tons of votes from legalizing gay marriage. you know it, stop fronting. all the moves made are heavily researched and calculated
 5 years ago '04        #26
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Venom said:
yea, how dare obama make it easier for students to pay for their college education and keep their healthcare extended from their parents coverage
As long as the feds continue to hand out student loans to everyone that asks, colleges and universities will keep tuition rates high.
 5 years ago '05        #27
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 ill 800 said:
the average american will find one issue and vote on it...that damn paul ryan aint taking my ss...or that obama aint taking away my guns...

you know how this process works. he got a ton of votes by letting ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS get their citizenship. he got tons of votes from legalizing gay marriage. you know it, stop fronting. all the moves made are heavily researched and calculated
yeah but romney probably lost just as many votes when he proposed that these immigrants self deport themselves. i mean come on, lets call a spade a spade here. forget about obama, what reason did romney give for latinos to vote FOR him?

obama already had the gay vote am i wrong, didnt he primarily win them in 08? why would that many gay people vote for romney? forget about the other candidate, why would they vote for him?
 5 years ago '07        #28
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20024 20024
 ill 800 said:
the average american will find one issue and vote on it...that damn paul ryan aint taking my ss...or that obama aint taking away my guns...

you know how this process works. he got a ton of votes by letting ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS get their citizenship. he got tons of votes from legalizing gay marriage. you know it, stop fronting. all the moves made are heavily researched and calculated
when did he let illegal citizens become citizens? I'm fairly certain you just make sh*t up and parade it around as fact, since that is false.
 11-14-2012, 11:08 PM         #29
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Romney is one funny dude, especially with the self deportation. If the country had the ideas he had they would have made his father "self deport" and he wouldn't have been born here.

He's not gonna talk about that though.

Fact is republicans are out of touch with what's going on in the real world. The demographics have changed and what people want have changed. Their interests aren't the same as the majority of this country if they haven't noticed.
 5 years ago '08        #30
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,476 | Props total: 806 806
wow i cant even...wow
 5 years ago '09        #31
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah but romney probably lost just as many votes when he proposed that these immigrants self deport themselves. i mean come on, lets call a spade a spade here. forget about obama, what reason did romney give for latinos to vote FOR him?

obama already had the gay vote am i wrong, didnt he primarily win them in 08? why would that many gay people vote for romney? forget about the other candidate, why would they vote for him?
none man, the election was fixed. obama was supposed to win. mitt? a mormon? republican? billionaire? seriously? you thought he had a chance? thats the best candidate they can come up with? come on now...
 5 years ago '09        #32
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Twelve said:
Romney is one funny dude, especially with the self deportation. If the country had the ideas he had they would have made his father "self deport" and he wouldn't have been born here.

He's not gonna talk about that though.

Fact is republicans are out of touch with what's going on in the real world. The demographics have changed and what people want have changed. Their interests aren't the same as the majority of this country if they haven't noticed.
how about the two party system be buried already? we know it sucks....its sucked for years. weneed more choices. we dont need to be lumped into one idea. why does the president need to spend billions to get elected? its not right. sh*t will continue tobe fu*ked up until we blow this thing up. what happens when a sports team consistently fu*ks up year after year. its blown up, decimated and rebuilt.
 11-14-2012, 11:51 PM         #33
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Dude never really had an idea

12 Million jobs was the number that was forecasted for job growth though out the recovery in the next 4 years, no matter who won..

Romney just took that number and ran with it.


The reason both parties wanted this race so bad is because whoever won got to preside over the recovery...

Republicans were hoping to have Obama do all the dirty work in his first 4 years, then they would take over and reap the benefits and praise..
You have no right to speak about economics after trying to cop a busted up 11 year old Lancer for 5 grand
 5 years ago '11        #34
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Lighto said:
No Romney and Obama were catering to diff crowds. Romney was promising stuff to the rich such as tax cuts, Obama was promising programs to lower middle class mainly.

You won't receive free health care? List the reasons u wouldn't vote for Romney but would vote for Obama without including any of the promises of things like free health care.
Well, for one, you can't taxes on the wealthy without exploding the deficit or raising middle class taxes. Reagen and Bush proved this. Reagen cut taxes without cutting spending, which created a huge deficit. Then he raised the gasoline tax and the payroll tax to help pay for it. Guess who is more burdened by those tax increase?

Secondly, being President requires steady leadership. You can't say one thing to one crowd and then turn around and say something else to another. Romney was saying anything that would get him elected. I still don't know where he stands on most issues because he has played both sides of them during the campaign.

Thirdly, Romney doesn't think facts exist. "We will not let fact checkers run our campaign" There's spin and there's outright lies. Anytime Romney was called out on his lies, he would double down on them.

Fourthly, Romney is out of touch with most of America. He said it himself that he doesn't care about half of the country. Why would I want someone who doesn't care about half of the country appointing Supreme Court Judges who determine the law of the land?

Fifthly, lack of detail. Say you're going to cut loopholes but doesn't say which ones. Say you pay your fair share of taxes but only show us two years.

Sixthly, thinks climate change is a joke.


Need some more?


Last edited by Kadillac87; 11-14-2012 at 11:57 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #35
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20024 20024
 Lighto said:
No Romney and Obama were catering to diff crowds. Romney was promising stuff to the rich such as tax cuts, Obama was promising programs to lower middle class mainly.

You won't receive free health care? List the reasons u wouldn't vote for Romney but would vote for Obama without including any of the promises of things like free health care.
@ healthcare reform just being "Free stuff" small minded people are hilarious. Turn off the Bill O'reilly.


Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-15-2012 at 12:15 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #36
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20024 20024
 Lighto said:
Reform and universal healthcare are not the same thing. People want free with care I never said its bad but that us a major reason people voted for Obama. In fact a poll was taken in which that was the number one reason people voted for him. What does that have to do with oreiliy? Turn off Rachel maddow
No, its not about "free healthcare", its about Insurance companies not being able to deny people with preexisting conditions, you know like Cancer etc. Not being told you've hit a cap for treatment. People are concerned about healthcare, healthcare costs are rising at unsustainable pace, and its one of the main contributors to household debt. Also, whatever poll you're speaking of, im sure it wasn't. "the number 1 reason I voted for him was for free healthcare" it was for healthcare reform. Most people will have to pay something, and what does it have to do with Bill? You are parroting the same nonsense he says, "people just want free stuff"
 5 years ago '05        #37
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Lighto said:
No Romney and Obama were catering to diff crowds. Romney was promising stuff to the rich such as tax cuts, Obama was promising programs to lower middle class mainly.

You won't receive free health care? List the reasons u wouldn't vote for Romney but would vote for Obama without including any of the promises of things like free health care.
no i wont receive free healthcare, i have health benefits from my job. if im mistaken correct me but im pretty sure money will keep coming out of my check for my healthcare.

and im not going to give a list of reasons because its 1:30 at night and i can think of better things to do (like scratch my balls or something) but i gave a reason in my post you quoted. i dont consider not doing away with social security or medicare any type of promise, and this is not to say romney would have certainly done it, but he just left too many question marks that could lead to something like that
 5 years ago '11        #38
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Lighto said:
Uhm you do know that the deficit is still rising under Obama right he has done nothin to slow it and It has increased under him. Sure Romney didn't have a legit plan to fix it but neither does Obama. The gas tax was one of the best things regan did.

Yeah Obama kept all his promises he wasn't just saying sh*t to get votes. The public option is in the healthcare bill and Guantanamo is closed. Obama never pandered for votes.

Like Obama claiming the stimulus was a great success despite fact checkers saying he lied? How about his promise to get scholarships for new teachers it never happened either.



All they both care about is getting elected neither care about the people if u really looked at their policies you'd know this.

Obama does the same thing there's not enough space to list them all so ill just give u one. Student loan forgiveness.

Sixthly, thinks climate change is a joke. Actually he doesn't you he admitted climate change is real.

1.
Our deficit keep rising because of the costly tax cuts we have. Look at the deficit. We owe the most to the Social Security Trust Fund. Reagan increased the payroll tax and used those surplus to help pay for the cost of those tax cuts. So all the money that's owed to Social Security, was borrowed to cover up deficits in the budgets. Even if Obama didn't spend a dollar, the deficit would rise due to interest.


[pic - click to view]




2. You are confusing flip flopping with broken promises.


3. What fact check say the stimulus didn't work? The facts show that 3 million more people would be without jobs. I would love for you to post the link to this fact check that you talk about.


4. Your opinion


5. Obama already has a student loan forgiveness plan out. If I'm not mistaking, it was just approved a couple of weeks ago



6. Romney was making jokes about climate change at the RNC. He only flipped flopped after Sandy


[video - click to view]




Please just stop. You're making yourself look bad
 5 years ago '09        #39
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Lighto said:
Uhm you do know that the deficit is still rising under Obama right he has done nothin to slow it and It has increased under him. Sure Romney didn't have a legit plan to fix it but neither does Obama. The gas tax was one of the best things regan did.

Yeah Obama kept all his promises he wasn't just saying sh*t to get votes. The public option is in the healthcare bill and Guantanamo is closed. Obama never pandered for votes.

Like Obama claiming the stimulus was a great success despite fact checkers saying he lied? How about his promise to get scholarships for new teachers it never happened either.



All they both care about is getting elected neither care about the people if u really looked at their policies you'd know this.

Obama does the same thing there's not enough space to list them all so ill just give u one. Student loan forgiveness.

Sixthly, thinks climate change is a joke. Actually he doesn't you he admitted climate change is real.
dude you are arguing with two FLAMING obama democrats.
 5 years ago '11        #40
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Lighto said:
Wait are you really claiming Obama had nothing to do with he increased deficit?

How is saying u will close the Guantanamo than saying u won't close it not a flip flop. Broken promises are worse than flip flopping anyway.

As is yours that Obama cares for the majority of he country than.

Romney has said climate hange is r he doesn't believe humans are the cause of it.
Clearly, you can't read or interpret graphs. Yes, Obama has contributed to the deficit. His policies are not the main cause of the deficit though. Tax cuts and wars are the main cause

Obama doesn't have the power to close Guantanamo by himself. He didn't stop the closing, Congress did. That's why it's a broken promise. He never changed his mind about closing. He just couldn't convince Congress to do it. A big difference that apparently you don't understand.

Romney has said many things about climate change. He changes his position depending on the audience. The fact is, he was making jokes about climate change at the RNC and then Sandy came along and he switched his tune again.


[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 36
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy