most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 Propel Water said:
Bullsh*t... They compliment the sh*t outta each other... Wht andre lacks big boi makes up for...

This doesnt suprise me though! Love below/speakerboxx was the obvious evidence
What does Andre "lack"?

He's arguably the most complete MC the game has ever seen
 5 years ago '07        #42
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,631 | Props total: 2474 2474
sucks
 5 years ago '07        #43
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,756 | Props total: 762 762
False. These n*ggas too tight

Yall always takin play feuds for real...
 5 years ago '11        #44
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
Andre is the most overrated rapper ever. Id rather listen to Big Boi
 5 years ago '11        #45
jackiiexgarciia 
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 1 1
All i know is that there needs to be another OutKast Album coming out soon & i don't want to hear Andre saying he doesnt have time or any of that B.S. cause he ovbiously has time to be featured & write a few lines down for other MF's but cant save some time for his boy Sir Luscious ? The fuuuuuuck!

Dre boy i swear you better be making a cot damn masterpiece cause your verse on 16 Bars with Rozay & Pink Matter with Frank sounded like you been thirsty to be on a song!

5 years ago '10        #46
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1272 1272
them n*ggaz time has come and gone....enjoy ya old Kast albums and move on
 11-14-2012, 08:33 PM         #47
Sekhem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #48
aussie08 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,113 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Mr AirRic said:
other way around..

3k was by far superior on southernplayalisticadillacmuzik

I'll give big boi the nod on a lot of songs on ATliens and Aquemini though..

u serious?
 5 years ago '06        #49
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
3 Stacks was original, but Big Boi was never a weak link. Even on some singles like International Playas Anthem. 3 stacks told the story, but Big Boi spoke real sh*t. They are the ATL version of UGK or you can flip it. Either way both dudes complement each other.
 5 years ago '12        #50
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 Down-N-H-Town said:
3 Stacks was original, but Big Boi was never a weak link. Even on some singles like International Playas Anthem. 3 stacks told the story, but Big Boi spoke real sh*t. They are the ATL version of UGK or you can flip it. Either way both dudes complement each other.
Outkast nothing like UGK.

Andre & Big Boi compliment each other on a level lyrically and personality-wise.

UGK was Pimp C. But n*ggas got so much respect for Bun that they won't say it out loud but they put in all them old UGK tracks and wait for Pimp verse.
 5 years ago '06        #51
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Glad people commented on 3Stacks writing for Big Boi back inthe day. Big Boi wasn't never weak on his verses but 3Stacks was just a couple of notches above him. Both together was something serious tho.

But yeah, The whole Dungeon Family, nobody was fu*king with 3stacks when it came to spitting inthe booth. Maybe Ceelo because he could do both, sing & rap but I would still take 3stacks in that matchup then & now..
 5 years ago '06        #52
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 Free Trotty said:
Outkast nothing like UGK.

Andre & Big Boi compliment each other on a level lyrically and personality-wise.

UGK was Pimp C. But n*ggas got so much respect for Bun that they won't say it out loud but they put in all them old UGK tracks and wait for Pimp verse.
I don't know about all that bruh that Pimp C was UGK, because Bun B wasn't no pushover either. People favored more Pimp C because Pimp had that swag back inthe day and his voice was unique that stood out.

IMO when it came to lyrics and word play, Bun B went harder than Pimp C.
 5 years ago '12        #53
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
Glad people commented on 3Stacks writing for Big Boi back inthe day. Big Boi wasn't never weak on his verses but 3Stacks was just a couple of notches above him. Both together was something serious tho.

But yeah, The whole Dungeon Family, nobody was fu*king with 3stacks when it came to spitting inthe booth. Maybe Ceelo because he could do both, sing & rap but I would still take 3stacks in that matchup then & now..
Just because he showed Big Boi how to put bars together instead of free styling when they were like 19 doesn't mean much.

You'd be surprised how many rappers needed help writing verses in the beginning.
 5 years ago '08        #54
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 1235 1235
 peeyump said:
them n*ggaz time has come and gone....enjoy ya old Kast albums and move on
Exactly...I don't know why n*ggas think rap groups or groups in general are supposed to stay together forever. I saw the writing on the wall when Big Boi was still wearing throwbacks and street sh*t, while Andre was looking like a 1960's cross dresser...I was like, this sh*t ain't gon work...
 5 years ago '07        #55
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 1221 1221
That's crazy. Big boi is that dude though. I like his solo sh*t. I feel like 3stacks is cool but overrated.
 5 years ago '10        #56
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
 Wallabees said:
Andre is the most overrated rapper ever. Id rather listen to Big Boi
I been telling n*ggas this for awhile, Big Boi usually stands out to me the most.
 5 years ago '12        #57
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
I don't know about all that bruh that Pimp C was UGK, because Bun B wasn't no pushover either. People favored more Pimp C because Pimp had that swag back inthe day and his voice was unique that stood out.

IMO when it came to lyrics and word play, Bun B went harder than Pimp C.
That ain't saying much tho.

Bun could switch his flow and avoid rapping about the same sh*t. OK that's cool.

that n*gga Sweet Jones was so damn cold it aint really matter.

He knew bout the dope & let n*ggas know bout that pregnant pus*y
 5 years ago '12        #58
space
space
 pete jr said:
That's crazy. Big boi is that dude though. I like his solo sh*t. I feel like 3stacks is cool but overrated.
He overrated as a lyricist now.

But that's just cause almost every women/n*ggas 25-40 had SBX/Love Below and the creativity he showed on it still aint never been matched. The greatest concept album ever.
 5 years ago '12        #59
HyuugaV 
space
space
$106 | Props total: 91 91
 Sin Loc said:
Andre just tired of carrying this n*gga
Never...Big Boi is dope as hell and in a lot of ways better than Andre to me. All his albums/projects outside of Outkast have been innovative and fire. People need to chill acting like the 1-3 features Andre 3000 gives every couple years can equate to all the sh*t Big Boi does. Yeah, he's dope, but don't play Big Boi like he's a weak link or average.
 5 years ago '04        #60
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
Dre actin' like a B*tch..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy