50 Cent – My Life [Prod. by S1] (Feat. Eminem & Adam Levine) (S.K.I. Single Artwork)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
50's album is coming out on feb 13th 10 year anniv of grodt

the video is being shown on the voice 26th november its in an abandoned building with some helicopter scene in it
 5 years ago '07        #102
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1143 1143
 refuze said:

my n*gga, why u wasting precious time trying to argue with a guy who admits he fu*ks with people cause he has nothing better to do?

go smoke a blunt
i know he admits it, im just hoping on a suicide

you ever seen the video with that kid, or the wall post rant on that kids wall? its funny, he snaps, this sh*t get to him
 5 years ago '12        #103
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Adam Levine ? That sheep sounding muha f*cker on this ?
 5 years ago '06        #104
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Athavan 789 said:
its a never ending cycle. when he makes hard sh*t ppl complain saying he hasn't grown as an artist. when he does something different ppl say they want grodt music.
This will forever be his career
 11-14-2012, 11:00 PM         #105
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
i know he admits it, im just hoping on a suicide

you ever seen the video with that kid, or the wall post rant on that kids wall? its funny, he snaps, this sh*t get to him
my wigga, why u wasting precious time reponding to that geek who just admitted hes a lame fu*k who responds and reacts to every post directed at weak-minded individuals?

He read my post and responded/reacted like he was competing with you to be my bi*ch.

...that hoe is almost as naive and gulliable as you unless you and him are the same freak using multiple accounts to co-sign yourself.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-14-2012 at 11:04 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #106
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
my wigga, why u wasting precious time reponding to that geek who just admitted hes a lame fu*k who responds and reacts to every post directed at weak-minded individuals?

He read my post and responded/reacted like he was competing with you to be my bi*ch.

...that hoe is almost as naive and gulliable as you unless you and him are the same freak using multiple accounts to co-sign yourself.

ask yourself why you have the most posts in a artist thread you hate....no wonder your "self employed".....aka unemployed, you probably use your felony to rationalize the fact your a leech

11-14-2012, 11:31 PM         #107
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im sad.....white folks said I'm an unemployed felon, Romney-rant.

I gotta ask myself why whitey has the most posts directed at GraftedGenes in a thread about an artist he/she loves.

*inserts Smiley-head in post to live through Black male hero due to lack of self-esteem in own self and opportunity to live vicariously through a Black man*

5 years ago '07        #108
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Im sad.....white folks said I'm an unemployed felon, Romney-rant.

I gotta ask myself why whitey has the most posts directed at GraftedGenes in a thread about an artist he/she loves.

*inserts Smiley-head in post to live through Black male hero due to lack of self-esteem in own self and opportunity to live vicariously through a Black man*

I gotta ask my self why darky has the most posts responding to 1Lynguisticmind in a thread about an artist he loves, he is sensitive though, he got real angry when people were going in on his family pic.

at your ignorant little mind thinking thinking all white people like Romney

i have a job so i got to get to bed, im sure there will be a new 50 thread you can spam in a few hours though, keep living you life through the internet, 7,000 posts so far this yearr? enjoy that government money

5 years ago '04        #109
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,683 | Props total: 15423 15423
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

i thought you hated 50 cent. why you giving him free exposure by bumping this thread? i hope he's paying you for the amount of times you mention him

you posted in this thread at 3pm and 10 hours later, for some reason you still got this on your mind

troll of the year for sure, you just need one more month of posting additional bullsh*t bruh

goodnight ya'll
 5 years ago '07        #110
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1293 1293
Eminem has been washed up for 10 years move on people
 5 years ago '12        #111
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,977 | Props total: 17038 17038
Grafted is getting bodied like Takeover, Ether & Hit 'Em Up were all directed at him
 5 years ago '05        #112
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11731 11731
 brand name said:
new day was trash, this will most likely be trash....

I remember being in high school when 50 came out and G-Unit was dropping mixtape after mixtape beat jacking singles and making better songs than the originals. I dont know if some of you realize how much this dude has fallen off.

The last thing I enjoyed from 50 was Sunday Morning, and before that it was G-Unit Return Of The Body Snatchers
This!!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #113
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
7pages of hate for a song thats not yet released... Yeah Fif aint going no where
 5 years ago '12        #114
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,803 | Props total: 1724 1724
I dont think I've ever understood the "It's cool to hate on 50" argument. Never once heard that outside the internet. People do genuinely lose interest in an artist. Happens to every artist. 50 is no special exception. If you are a true 50 fan, you know that he still makes decent/good music for the most part. Be happy with that. He just isnt having the same success as before. There was never any secret plot by rap fans to secretly hate on 50 and bring him down
 5 years ago '06        #115
-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141
space
space
$13,558 | Props total: 20105 20105
 ThatDude0824 said:
Song of the year
So many goats on one track it's like a petting zoo

11-15-2012, 02:52 AM         #116
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
It's like that with every artist. Last year when Jeezy dropped F.A.M.E. everybody complained about how he needs to get back to his old sound, then What I Do (Just Like That) leaked and everybody complained that he hasn't advanced/progressed...

But of course there is the people who liked the music.. so..
Jeezy dropped an album last year? I'm asking for a friend...
 5 years ago '04        #117
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2833 2833
 AJtheGreat said:
I dont think I've ever understood the "It's cool to hate on 50" argument. Never once heard that outside the internet. People do genuinely lose interest in an artist. Happens to every artist. 50 is no special exception. If you are a true 50 fan, you know that he still makes decent/good music for the most part. Be happy with that. He just isnt having the same success as before. There was never any secret plot by rap fans to secretly hate on 50 and bring him down
no lie, Fif did fall off popularity wise and isn't nearly as relevant as he once was. A big portion of the urban crowd doesn't listen to his music anymore. But just this being a artwork thread going on for so long.. shows that people hate him more than the normal artist. Even the threads about him selling headphones on QVC get like this.. The other artists who fell off from his breakout time frame like Nelly,Luda, etc wouldn't get this many posts. The hate consistently keeps these threads going and its just a testament to that argument. It isn't as cool to hate on 50 as it was in his Bully/GUNot days.. but If T.I. did a song with Eminem and Taylor Swift..the artwork damn sure wouldn't get this many posts.
 11-15-2012, 07:56 AM         #118
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
I gotta ask my self why darky has the most posts responding to 1Lynguisticmind in a thread about an artist he loves, he is sensitive though, he got real angry when people were going in on his family pic.

[pic - click to view]

at your ignorant little mind thinking thinking all white people like Romney

i have a job so i got to get to bed, im sure there will be a new 50 thread you can spam in a few hours though, keep living you life through the internet, 7,000 posts so far this yearr? enjoy that government money

This white just called me a "Darky" like this was the 50's.......

How you sitting online behind a picture of a Black man using cut-out pics of Black men's heads to communicate with other people and you using racial slurs towards Black folks?

LOL, so frustrated he just said I was on "government money" like all Black folks are supposed to be on welfare.

I told y'all these grafted recessive culture-vultures are cowardly little white Romneys throwing around stereotypes while secretly hating us.

Wannabes hate us because they ain't us.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-15-2012 at 08:17 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #119
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,977 | Props total: 17038 17038
Grafted is corny
 5 years ago '05        #120
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
wait wait wait... people actually think 50 is gonna make a hit?
i swear boxden probably still thinks ludacris is makin hits and that jay is still k!llin the game
fu*k outta here man, 50 career is done. over. finito.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
43 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago