50 Cent – My Life [Prod. by S1] (Feat. Eminem & Adam Levine) (S.K.I. Single Artwork)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

We forced one of the 50-Cent groupies to expose himself.

Like a fan at a football game he made a card-board poster to his hero.

The poor kid is scribbling random strangers screen-names that he saw on a rap website....these are the true 50-Cent fans repping for G-Unit.
THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE THOUGH GRAFTED

but he is blacK! therefore he can not be a 50 Cent fan, cause according to your logic all 50 Cent fans are all white

Rick Ross & MMG is the urban streets though, not white college frat boys and teens

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Rick Ross's "Touchin You" is the streets right Graft? Rick Ross caters to the streets? not the college kids

you ignorant racist fu*k

GFID is Hip POP.....BSID is Hip Hop
 5 years ago '07        #82
space
space
Grafted I bought the Port Of Miami when i was a senior in high school, and im whiter then your dads boss!

btw my high school was private

MUSIC 4 DA STREEEEEEETTTTTZ!!!!

[pic - click to view]

11-14-2012, 05:53 PM         #83
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
white people love Ross, they support the man.
^^^^^^^I co-sign this post, white people love us and support our music...we hustle hard but I must admit I love and support our own music 99.9% more than I do theirs.

Fresco said:
You got all my pictures saved? What do you do with them on late nights?
I think its safe to say I can make 1 post and cause a reaction that makes you post 3 in a row.

If you were white you would probably love me as much as white people love Rick Ross.

....you should dedicate a video to me like the white fans do rappers instead of that simple
card-board poster you made for me you lazy fan.

Meh, I guess all worship is good worship but I still feel cheated.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-14-2012 at 05:58 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #84
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
smh this clown always derailin threads
 11-14-2012, 06:03 PM         #85
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
That work!

Oh man, this laugh was needed. Off to the gym!

Die slow Grafted
Grafted will NEVER die as long as his fans rep him in their pictures and posts.

Go cop that Port of Miami and invest in this Blackness so we can open franchises in our communities to provide revenue streams for our people.

Your investment is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-14-2012 at 07:41 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #86
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2837 2837
 Graftedgenes said:
Grafted will NEVER die as long as his fans rep him in their pictures and posts.

Go cop that Port of Miami and invest in this Blackness so we can open franchises in our communities to provide revenue streams or our people.

Your investment is greatly appreciated.
lol top 3 troll of all time.. ALL TIME!
 5 years ago '07        #87
space
space
GFID is more Hip POP

BSID is more Hip Hop

thats a fact. i know it hurts but it true, Ross really thought he was gonna do big numbers with GFID...he really thought that euro trash sounding "Touchin' You" was going to boost his numbers....unfortunately it didnt help him to much,

even though he failed when he tried going more hip pop, he still has urban music fans like this kid who bought his CD.... at least helped him barely outsell Wale

[video - click to view]

Hottest in the Game

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 11-14-2012 at 06:20 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #88
GarfieldBond007 41 heat pts41
space
space
$500 | Props total: 0 0
I think this will be dope. Their only bad collabos to me were Gatman & Robin, Peep Show, and Jimmy Crack Corn...
 5 years ago '04        #89
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,685 | Props total: 15448 15448

Holy sh*t.. I got home at 4PM today.. looked at this thread real quick, saw Grafted posting his thoughts on 50 Cent and went to take a nap.

3 hours later this n*gga still posting about 50 Cent

God damn n*gga. You get props for being a homo and a professional troll
 5 years ago '04        #90
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 Symon said:
Eminem on it? Adam Levine on it? I don't wanna sound like a racist: But this sh*t is gonna do numbers. This is a song for the white clientele/the ppl that buy records the most.
^ there ya go.

i pretty much hate everyt 50 cent single since '07, '08, but that sh*t with him and jeremih, that sh*t with him and alicia keys, and probably 3-4 other singles still have done numbers on the radio etc.

so, i personally stopped F'in with 50's music whenever "ayo technology" bullsh*t came out.

but it's obvious people still buy his records and he still has hit radio singles.
 11-14-2012, 07:44 PM         #91
KittenWhisperer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 has the money to go independent. After he hopefully drops this final Interscope album, he should start an indie label if he is the great business man he says he is. Jimmy Iovine has this man's career in a choke hold, not a situation I would want to be in. Best of luck to 50.

Last edited by KittenWhisperer; 11-14-2012 at 07:56 PM..
 11-14-2012, 07:51 PM         #92
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
lol top 3 troll of all time.. ALL TIME!
I'm not a Troll it's just that a few homo posters go to sleep studying my posts and then wake up hours later to study my posts some more. It's a fetish.

I got professional groupies that type the word "Grafted" before they wipe the cold out of their eyes after taking a nap from a Grafted post.

Ya gotta give my groupies props for waking up to my posts instead of waking up to a woman.

*Inserts cut-out picture of a black mans head to convey an emotional response to other men*
 5 years ago '12        #93
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 839 839
The losers always give themselves a lot of credit
This idiot grafted really think people wake up thinkn bout him.. cmon ur jst a target.. a joke for people to pick on for no good reason. Sorry stan.
 5 years ago '07        #94
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$836 | Props total: 104 104
new day was trash, this will most likely be trash....

I remember being in high school when 50 came out and G-Unit was dropping mixtape after mixtape beat jacking singles and making better songs than the originals. I dont know if some of you realize how much this dude has fallen off.

The last thing I enjoyed from 50 was Sunday Morning, and before that it was G-Unit Return Of The Body Snatchers
 5 years ago '07        #95
space
space
 eCity 420 said:
The losers always give themselves a lot of credit
This idiot grafted really think people wake up thinkn bout him.. cmon ur jst a target.. a joke for people to pick on for no good reason. Sorry stan.
its a severe form of delusion.

just like Elijah. just like Joeyb. just like Kryll. these lames come and go.

whats really pathetic is this guy is a grown a.ss man, those other dudes were 17-21.

this guy is spending every day, of every week defending and d!ck riding MMG like hes got something personally, emotionally invested in them...like they are his boys or his family. a true stan.

the i want to see who im talking too, show me your pics is kinda scary. he must not realize hes the only one fiending for pics of other members. the only one with a pic in his avy. go to the streets if you want to see what we look like so bad you fu*king homo. most of us are in there.

get a fu*king job man. at first it was funny, the page long posts, the threats on posters walls. but 5 months later, knowing what a waste of air he is. its sickening.

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 11-14-2012 at 08:48 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #96
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,339 | Props total: 11060 11060
 brand name said:
new day was trash, this will most likely be trash....

I remember being in high school when 50 came out and G-Unit was dropping mixtape after mixtape beat jacking singles and making better songs than the originals. I dont know if some of you realize how much this dude has fallen off.

The last thing I enjoyed from 50 was Sunday Morning, and before that it was G-Unit Return Of The Body Snatchers

When this dropped I finally thought ok, this guy is going to be around for a longgggg time. I think it was late '07 early '08.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by W24x55; 11-14-2012 at 08:59 PM..
 11-14-2012, 09:19 PM         #97
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
its just blasting the spammers, the trolls, the wannabes. its just too easy to go prove you wrong cause you dont use logic, and when you proved wrong try to back track (see hottest in the game thread). you stan MMG, we bash and laugh thats how it is with all of you stans. with you its more fun though cause your grown and still camp out here. dont get emotional though we already seen your "e threat" on another kids wall. your hard. we get it. enjoy your section 8 while it lasts.

you have damn near half my post count and youve been here for 6 months, ive been here for 5 years. what kind of self employed grown a.ss man spends every waking hour on a forum demanding to see pics of his "e enemies"

look in the mirror
 1LynguisticMind said:
THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE THOUGH GRAFTED

but he is blacK! *therefore he can not be a 50 Cent fan, cause according to your logic all 50 Cent fans are all white

Rick Ross & MMG is the urban streets though, not white college frat boys and teens

Rick Ross's "Touchin You" is the streets right Graft? Rick Ross caters to the streets? not the college kids :de3:*

you ignorant racist fu*k

GFID is Hip POP.....BSID is Hip Hop
 1LynguisticMind said:
Grafted I bought the Port Of Miami when i was a senior in high school, and im whiter then your dads boss! :pa

btw my high school was private

MUSIC 4 DA STREEEEEEETTTTTZ!!!!

[pic - click to view]

1LynguisticMind said:
GFID is more Hip POP

BSID is more Hip Hop

thats a fact. i know it hurts but it true, Ross really thought he was gonna do big numbers with GFID...he really thought that euro trash sounding "Touchin' You" was going to boost his numbers....unfortunately it didnt help him to much,*

even though he failed when he tried going more hip pop, he still has urban music fans like this kid who bought his CD.... at least helped him barely outsell Wale

Hottest in the Game :hu:
 1LynguisticMind said:
Grafted is so upset that his idol will never see 50's level of success and thats why he gets emotional in these threads. The worst part is Ross and 50 will never care or know who he is. and he spends so much of his time dedicated to talking about them. what kind of grown a.ss "self employed man" sits online day and argues with people half his age??

hes sad that Ross's will never get to 50's tax bracket no matter how hard he tries. he continually claims that Ross is a CEO and 50 is a slave, yet 50 has 16 times the amount of money Ross has.

He is sad that no matter how hard Ross tries he wont even sell a 1/8 of the records 50 has sold. one can say sure sales are irrelevant. but not to Ross. you know Ross is upset he will never have a platinum album. Ross tried so hard to go Hip Pop with Touchin' You and no one bought into it..., Ross is lucky he has the white frats on lock tho otherwise he wouldnt have sold that 200k

Grafted it must k!ll you to know that 85% of the people who bump and bought Ross's album were "white devils". Ross appeals more to the "Eminem and Adam Levine crowd" then 50.*

GFID was pop compared to BSID:
 1LynguisticMind said:
its a severe form of delusion.*

just like Elijah. just like Joeyb. just like Kryll. these lames come and go.

whats really pathetic is this guy is a grown a.ss man, those other dudes were 17-21.*

this guy is spending every day, of every week defending and d!ck riding MMG like hes got something personally, emotionally invested in them...like they are his boys or his family. a true stan.

the i want to see who im talking too, show me your pics is kinda scary. he must not realize hes the only one fiending for pics of other members. the only one with a pic in his avy. go to the streets if you want to see what we look like so bad you fu*king homo. most of us are in there.

get a fu*king job man. at first it was funny, the page long posts, the threats on posters walls. but 5 months later, knowing what a waste of air he is. its sickening.

It's a severe form of sensitivity and brainwashing.

The normal posters can ignore GraftedGenes like normal people can do
The abnormal people allow GraftedGenes to affect their behavior and reactions.

The Real dudes be like "who the hell is GraftedGenes I don't follow his posts like that"
The Social-Rejects be like "I read GraftedGenes posts every day all day every week and know everything he posts"

The Bruthas be like "I ain't typing no dudes screen-name twenty times in one thread, fu*k that"
The Otha's be like "Grafted said this, Grafted said that, Grafted did this, Grafted did that"

Them homo dudes be like "oh my god dude you d!ck-ride and c*ck-gobble Young-Money like a Prick that slurps their nut sacks you butt-munch"

Them Hetero dudes be like "I dont follow dudes and their posts like that, he don't need my attention, I got a bi*ch that deserves my attention more than some dude online.

Everybody responds and reacts to things based on their intelligence, game, s3xual-preference, knowledge, maturity and culture.....

......some people are so mature, intelligent, gamed-up, heteros3xual, mature, knowledgable
and culturally aware that it's impossible for me to fu*k with their head....others not so much.

Look at yourself in a mirror.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-14-2012 at 10:54 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #98
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$836 | Props total: 104 104
 W24x55 said:

When this dropped I finally thought ok, this guy is going to be around for a longgggg time. I think it was late '07 early '08.

That low budget a.ss video , that joint was tough.

These were my favorites:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #99
space
space
its just blasting the spammers, the trolls, the wannabes. its just too easy to go prove you wrong cause you dont use logic, and when you proved wrong try to back track (see hottest in the game thread). you stan MMG, we bash and laugh thats how it is with all of you stans. with you its more fun though cause your grown and still camp out here. dont get emotional though we already seen your "e threat" on another kids wall. your hard. we get it. enjoy your section 8 while it lasts.

you have damn near half my post count and youve been here for 6 months, ive been here for 5 years. what kind of self employed grown a.ss man spends every waking hour on a forum demanding to see pics of his "e enemies"

look in the mirror

5 years ago '04        #100
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,685 | Props total: 15448 15448
 1LynguisticMind said:

look in the mirror

my n*gga, why u wasting precious time trying to argue with a guy who admits he fu*ks with people cause he has nothing better to do?

go smoke a blunt
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy