50 Cent – My Life [Prod. by S1] (Feat. Eminem & Adam Levine) (S.K.I. Single Artwork)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 ALLEEK said:
Why the hell you care how long does it takes 50 Cent to drop an album? Seriously?

I'm not even a fan like that but damn it get off his nuts.

And don't reply me with a typical annoying post cause I'll ignore it.

He's a businessman, he dropped a few mixtapes. Maybe he's trying to put up a complete album?

It took Ross two years to put up GFID and drop it, he did nice numbers and if you liked it then hell bump it and say whatever you want..

Same thing with Jeezy.

And what about Clipse? I took them 4 years to drop Hell Hath No Furry and that album is dope as fu*k.

So..
50 and Clipse ain't really the same tho. For starters, the Clipse are not platinum artists. So the fact that you even lumped them together says a lot, cause 50 is a multi-platinum artist, who has been getting treated like a rapper who has never even went gold. The fact that he hasn't dropped an album in 3 years is important. I hope he does good this time around tho. I liked BISD. I don't see why everyone else didn't.
 11-14-2012, 03:17 PM         #62
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daillest1 said:
nah ok your right and do you think about me were big budget videros
Ok your right was low budget, Do You Think was definitely mid-range forgot about that video. Rich Lee did the will.i.am video so it's real big for sure this time.
 11-14-2012, 03:19 PM         #63
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
adam levine though fifty
you don't fu*k with Maroon 5? homie you're missing out on some dope a.ss music.
 11-14-2012, 03:33 PM         #64
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 upandcumingband said:
no its not cool to keep making this bullsh*t music
Id prefer bullsh*t music over looking at a nekkid white-guy in a fishtank.

Mwana Ya Lola said:

The d!ckriding is strong here.

As always in 50 threads.

If you could see their faces and hear their voices you would understand their pain.

ImInHerMouth said:
50 and Clipse ain't really the same tho. For starters, the Clipse are not platinum artists. So the fact that you even lumped them together says a lot, cause 50 is a multi-platinum artist, who has been getting treated like a rapper who has never even went gold. The fact that he hasn't dropped an album in 3 years is important. I hope he does good this time around tho. I liked BISD. I don't see why everyone else didn't.
GRODT actually went Diamond worldwide so I guess its fair to say that 50-Cent is a Diamond selling artist *Shrugs*

We got a saying in rap circles that goes "Out of site out of mind", lose your buzz in this era and you already been replaced by the next hot artist with a buzz and a single.

Interscope got the youth movement in effect, they rolled out Kendrick & Soulja Boy dropping next month.

Looks like Game is getting a push for his album dropping next month and if French Montana can find a hit off Mac & Cheese 3 then he should drop early '13.

I just dont think you can go 3 years with no album and no high-profile features on Hot albums and still generate enough interest to convince Jimmy to throw you a bone.
 11-14-2012, 03:37 PM         #65
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

If you could see their faces and hear their voices you would understand their pain.

GRODT actually went Diamond worldwide so I guess its fair to say that 50-Cent is a Diamond selling artist *Shrugs*

We got a saying in rap circles that goes "Out of site out of mind", lose your buzz in this era and you already been replaced by the next hot artist with a buzz and a single.

Interscope got the youth movement in effect, they rolled out Kendrick & Soulja Boy dropping next month.

Looks like Game is getting a push for his album dropping next month and if French Montana can find a hit off Mac & Cheese 3 then he should drop early '13.

I just dont think you can go 3 years with no album and no high-profile features on Hot albums and still generate enough interest to convince Jimmy to throw you a bone.
im not saying 50 is trash by any means im just saying i think hes not relevant anymore come on grodt came out almost 10 years ago
 5 years ago '07        #66
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
If 50 comes out with a BSID quality Album i cant be mad at all, BSID was a dope album 4/5

Curtis was 50's weakest album so i hope he isnt going that route with the pop sounding single.

but his work this year has been great, The Big Ten and The Lost Tapes were both quality. Its clear 50 can make that gritty NY music, but he knows if he makes an album like that he wont sell, but who cares? he might, and if he does hes gonna give us some bullsh*t like Curtis.

But "First Date" was a good start, so we'll see
 5 years ago '07        #67
space
space
this right here is my fav fif track since BSID came out

[video - click to view]

11-14-2012, 03:50 PM         #68
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 upandcumingband said:
im not saying 50 is trash by any means im just saying i think hes not relevant anymore come on grodt came out almost 10 years ago
Hes no longer a relevant force in Urban music but hes still somewhat relevant in the demographics that listen to Emenim & Adam Levine.

Street King Immortal was supposed to drop November 13th but after his lead single
"New Day" feat Dr Dre & Alicia Keyes flopped Interscope was forced to push the album back and bring out the white guys for a.ssistance.

Adam got Jewish love.

I think 2013 will be the year that 50-cent and Nelly will battle to see who had the better career sales-wise from 2000-2013..Nelly is on #5 and now its Curtis turn.
 11-14-2012, 03:55 PM         #69
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Hes no longer a relevant force in Urban music but hes still somewhat relevant in the demographics that listen to Emenim & Adam Levine.

Street King Immortal was supposed to drop November 13th but after his lead single
"New Day" feat Dr Dre & Alicia Keyes flopped Interscope was forced to push the album back and bring out the white guys for a.ssistance.

Adam got Jewish love.

I think 2013 will be the year that 50-cent and Nelly will battle to see who had the better career sales-wise from 2000-2013..Nelly is on #5 and now its Curtis turn.
it still has to be good so your saying jus cuz em and marron 5 cuz is on it its gonna be good, i aint heard sh*t good from maroon 5 and em in a minute
 5 years ago '07        #70
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,595 | Props total: 1054 1054
Damn 5 can't do it by himself anymore
 5 years ago '07        #71
space
space
Grafted is so upset that his idol will never see 50's level of success and thats why he gets emotional in these threads. The worst part is Ross and 50 will never care or know who he is. and he spends so much of his time dedicated to talking about them. what kind of grown a.ss "self employed man" sits online day and argues with people half his age??

hes sad that Ross's will never get to 50's tax bracket no matter how hard he tries. he continually claims that Ross is a CEO and 50 is a slave, yet 50 has 16 times the amount of money Ross has.

He is sad that no matter how hard Ross tries he wont even sell a 1/8 of the records 50 has sold. one can say sure sales are irrelevant. but not to Ross. you know Ross is upset he will never have a platinum album. Ross tried so hard to go Hip Pop with Touchin' You and no one bought into it..., Ross is lucky he has the white frats on lock tho otherwise he wouldnt have sold that 200k

Grafted it must k!ll you to know that 85% of the people who bump and bought Ross's album were "white devils". Ross appeals more to the "Eminem and Adam Levine crowd" then 50.

GFID was pop compared to BSID

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 11-14-2012 at 04:06 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #72
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Graftedgenes said:

true sh*t
 11-14-2012, 04:05 PM         #73
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 upandcumingband said:
it still has to be good so your saying jus cuz em and marron 5 cuz is on it its gonna be good, i aint heard sh*t good from maroon 5 and em in a minute
their latest album got hits for days
 5 years ago '07        #74
space
space
people really feeling Maroon 5 on here?

i always thought their sh*t was weak and corny, ive never heard a full album though i guess
 11-14-2012, 04:28 PM         #75
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 upandcumingband said:
Emenim is a Grammy award winning rapper and the biggest selling HipHop artist alive.

Adam Levine is a Grammy award winning POP-singer who just dropped a single last year that did 9 million worldwide.

The song might sound like total trash to HipHop ears but the overall publicity and interest that comes with Emenim & Adam will generate sales and spins just based on name recognition.

Iovine plays chess with his pawns
because he got a King on his chessboard like Emenim and a Queen on his chessboard like GAGA....
 5 years ago '08        #76
zhifi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$474 | Props total: 123 123
I bet this sh*t will suck... like the rest of the crap these clowns drop
 5 years ago '07        #77
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Like he gives a fu*k about what a bunch of people on BX think of a track.

My ears are ready tho.. sh*t will be good.

11-14-2012, 05:18 PM         #78
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sin Loc said:

wish he could recreate get rich or die tryin'
Only way to do that would be to get him the same type of beats with the same vibe that GRODT had.
 5 years ago '10        #79
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
S1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This song going to be hot trash though...
 11-14-2012, 05:28 PM         #80
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
that hate. YIKES!

And grafted still going

That monkey has an obsession with 50. Good god!

[pic - click to view]

We forced one of the 50-Cent groupies to expose himself.

Like a fan at a football game he made a card-board poster to his hero.

The poor kid is scribbling random strangers screen-names that he saw on a rap website....these are the true 50-Cent fans repping for G-Unit.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy