Josh Johnson, Mark Buehrle & Jose Reyes heading to Toronto?!?!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
189 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
127 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-14-2012, 02:34 PM         #281
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
you couldnt possibly be more wrong. Toronto is the most diversified city in the entire world. thats a fact. i live next to two mexicans and there are more portugese and southern americans in my neighborhood than i care to see. im not racist i just hate the sound of honda civic engines revving that high.

"bro its v-tec bro. my cousin louis installed this crazy exhaust bro"

"you mean louis silva?"

"no louis da-silva"

"ohhhhh thissss guyyyyy. somebody tell this guy"
No, what homey is saying is there aren't a lot of Dominicans in Toronto. From what I know, there's a relatively small Latino population, and the Latinos that make that population consist mostly of brazilians, trinis and Mexicans. He might be cool with the Trinis though, those mafu*kkas know how to party
 5 years ago '05        #282
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,050 | Props total: 644 644
Samson a.ss is always on lebetard show

They never talk sports

All he does is talks movies and movie reviews

5 years ago '10        #283
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
So is this gonna mean the Rays aren't getting a ballpark in Tampa? I hope Miami didn't fu*k this up for us.
 5 years ago '07        #284
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Dangerously said:
No, what homey is saying is there aren't a lot of Dominicans in Toronto. From what I know, there's a relatively small Latino population, and the Latinos that make that population consist mostly of brazilians, trinis and Mexicans. He might be cool with the Trinis though, those mafu*kkas know how to party
Nah all he has to do is hit up Guvernment, ain't no club like it in the world.
 5 years ago '10        #285
kawgre12 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,098 | Props total: 7646 7646
 #The_Money_Team said:
Reyes legs on that AstroTurf for an 162 game season

And I'm not concerned, the Yankees always make moves. They won't sit by and let the blow jays make moves without doing anything.
As long as we dont over pay for somebody and hopefully we stay away from josh
 5 years ago '04        #286
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,650 | Props total: 13047 13047
 kawgre12 said:
As long as we dont over pay for somebody and hopefully we stay away from josh
Josh would hit 70 home runs in Yankee Stadium tho

If only he would come on a 3-4 year deal
 5 years ago '10        #287
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,828 | Props total: 5996 5996
 Dangerously said:
i wouldnt say its small, but its definitely made up of a majority of brazilians, and trinis. mexicans are a little more rare but theyre around for sure. el salvador gets repped a lot too.
 5 years ago '11        #288
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
you couldnt possibly be more wrong. Toronto is the most diversified city in the entire world. thats a fact. i live next to two mexicans and there are more portugese and southern americans in my neighborhood than i care to see. im not racist i just hate the sound of honda civic engines revving that high.

"bro its v-tec bro. my cousin louis installed this crazy exhaust bro"

"you mean louis silva?"

"no louis da-silva"

"ohhhhh thissss guyyyyy. somebody tell this guy"

spot on with the portugoon description
 5 years ago '05        #289
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,583 | Props total: 1987 1987
Rexdale/Etobicoke what up
 5 years ago '11        #290
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
not bad trade for Toronto

Reyes gona eat good again with them deep a.ss gaps in Toronto

cant believe Miami threw in Bonafacio also hes nice little hitter .280 50 SB type dude
 5 years ago '11        #291
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
but the Marlins kinda traded for a Hanley Ramirez Jr attitude included without the couple years of 300/20/80
 5 years ago '10        #292
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #293
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 ricengravy said:
not bad trade for Toronto

Reyes gona eat good again with them deep a.ss gaps in Toronto

cant believe Miami threw in Bonafacio also hes nice little hitter .280 50 SB type dude
this what I'M sayin. gonna be rackin triples up with those line drives in the gap that don't get cut off. can't wait to see this dude fly.
 5 years ago '04        #294
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,650 | Props total: 13047 13047
He's gonna rack up trips to the dl to playing on that astro turf lol
 5 years ago '10        #295
space
space
 #The_Money_Team said:
He's gonna rack up trips to the dl to playing on that astro turf lol
i dont understand how with all the technology in sports they havent invented a cleat that counters that for players like him.
 5 years ago '05        #296
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
i dont understand how with all the technology in sports they havent invented a cleat that counters that for players like him.
i dont really think there's much you can do. the reason turf is so tough on the legs is because of whats underneath it. grass is going to at least have a layer of dirt, turf is going to have cement. best you can do is have really good turf
 5 years ago '10        #297
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i dont really think there's much you can do. the reason turf is so tough on the legs is because of whats underneath it. grass is going to at least have a layer of dirt, turf is going to have cement. best you can do is have really good turf
i thought the issue was grip or something. never considered the fact that its so hard.

ive always wished skydome had real grass. that sh*t would be insane in that ballpark. get a real outfield fence too lol motherfu*kin things look like the wrestling pads we stuck on our gym walls in school.
 11-15-2012, 01:06 PM         #298
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
under review
 5 years ago '05        #299
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
i thought the issue was grip or something. never considered the fact that its so hard.

ive always wished skydome had real grass. that sh*t would be insane in that ballpark. get a real outfield fence too lol motherfu*kin things look like the wrestling pads we stuck on our gym walls in school.
i wont really speak on the matters of the skydome because for all i know the issue there maybe the grip

i will say though when the vet was here that was the main issue. the thing is though at the vet the turf was damn near a carpet, providing no cushion for players joints. and when you lift the turf it it was straight concrete down there

that and the seams on certain parts of the field (ex. ravens/eagles preseason game cancelled at the vet with the turf conditions being the sole reason) were the biggest problems here

Last edited by StateProperty88; 11-15-2012 at 01:39 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #300
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i wont really speak on the matters of the skydome because for all i know the issue there maybe the grip

i will say though when the vet was here that was the main issue. the thing is though at the vet the turf was damn near a carpet, providing no cushion for players joints. and when you lift the turf it it was straight concrete down there

that and the seems on certain parts of the field (ex. ravens/eagles preseason game cancelled at the vet with the turf conditions being the sole reason) were the biggest problems here
yeah im sure youre right. it was an a.ssumption by me because ive heard about turf causing problems for players when theres an obvious issue but i didnt know it was a thing that artificial turf carries a high risk for whatever reason. but i can only imagine without a layer of soil under the grass how that must feel.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
78 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy