Josh Johnson, Mark Buehrle & Jose Reyes heading to Toronto?!?!

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #241
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
We all can agree on one thing tho......

Red Sox Lost
John Ferrell Lost

5 years ago '04        #242
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13148 13148
 m-f said:
We all can agree on one thing tho......

Red Sox Lost
John Ferrell Lost

Ya'll got a nice squad on paper.

I hope my fu*king team makes some moves

And yeah the Red Sox and Farrell definately lost
 5 years ago '06        #243
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6806 6806
hope this keeps the red sox in last place for good
f*ggot mothafu*kas
 5 years ago '07        #244
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 #The_Money_Team said:
Ya'll got a nice squad on paper.

I hope my fu*king team makes some moves

And yeah the Red Sox and Farrell definately lost
You know the Yanks will fu*k around now and sign Hamilton, Upton, Lohse, and Grienke just for the hell of it.. maybe even Bourn.
 5 years ago '04        #245
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13148 13148
 m-f said:
You know the Yanks will fu*k around now and sign Hamilton, Upton, Lohse, and Grienke just for the hell of it.. maybe even Bourn.
The sad part is that we could These n*ggas and they're fake a.ss self imposed salary cap Steinbrenner's ghost needs to haunt his Hal and Hank
 5 years ago '05        #246
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 2076 2076
Toronto! We In this bi*ch!
 11-14-2012, 04:24 AM         #247
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean SERIOUSLY, some of you should be ashamed for repping T.dot after getting a bunch of players.

Props to Shootar, Illuminati, ronnie and m-f for repping through the hard times.
 5 years ago '06        #248
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
can't wait to cop that reyes jersey

fu*k man i'm so geeked now for the season. it doesn't matter whether this works out or not. AA AND Rogers finally stepping up for the first time since pre world-series era and showin they want to field a contender and will pay to do so.

lmao @ money team tryna clown the deal. just jealous yanks aren't makin moves the way u speak it's as if jose reyes needs to retire. the guy was healthy all year last year, swiped 40 bags, hit 11 bombs, almost 60 rbis, .290 avg, 12 triples. he's still a beast. imagine what he'll do on a contender in a great lineup and one of the best hitting parks in the league. numbers should go up across the board.

buck is a throw in...who cares. yeah we eat his salary but we have the best catching prospect in all of baseball...so again, who cares. it's rogers money, and they got a ton of it.

buehrle is a solid addition. he's a shoe in for 200 innings...which is pretty valuable these days, esp on the jays with our rotation injuries. but he's a great 3rd/4th starter, so i don't see the problem. if u think MONEY is the issues, i a.ssure u it's not. rogers BEEN sayin they gonna spend for years, and never have. are u really concerned that a giant conglomerate gonna spend pennies on a few players?? cuz i know our fans aren't in the slightest..

and like dude said above we didn't strip our farm system at all. still have our top prospects. it's a fu*king good day/offseason to be a jays fan
 5 years ago '10        #249
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,843 | Props total: 6014 6014
 Dangerously said:
I mean SERIOUSLY, some of you should be ashamed for repping T.dot after getting a bunch of players.

Props to Shootar, Illuminati, ronnie and m-f for repping through the hard times.
it aint like that in toronto. jays have been on a serious come up for the last couple of years and people havent been this interested in jays baseball since the back to back world series. as a life long fan i could care less whos jumping on the bandwagon. fill them seats get this sh*t pumpin.
 11-14-2012, 07:40 AM         #250
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
it aint like that in toronto. jays have been on a serious come up for the last couple of years and people havent been this interested in jays baseball since the back to back world series. as a life long fan i could care less whos jumping on the bandwagon. fill them seats get this sh*t pumpin.
You've had a pretty good team the past two seasons though. I feel you though, it's good to have that support, but still I hate it when people jump on a team like they've been down since Joe Carter
 11-14-2012, 07:42 AM         #251
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
can't wait to cop that reyes jersey

fu*k man i'm so geeked now for the season. it doesn't matter whether this works out or not. AA AND Rogers finally stepping up for the first time since pre world-series era and showin they want to field a contender and will pay to do so.

lmao @ money team tryna clown the deal. just jealous yanks aren't makin moves the way u speak it's as if jose reyes needs to retire. the guy was healthy all year last year, swiped 40 bags, hit 11 bombs, almost 60 rbis, .290 avg, 12 triples. he's still a beast. imagine what he'll do on a contender in a great lineup and one of the best hitting parks in the league. numbers should go up across the board.

buck is a throw in...who cares. yeah we eat his salary but we have the best catching prospect in all of baseball...so again, who cares. it's rogers money, and they got a ton of it.

buehrle is a solid addition. he's a shoe in for 200 innings...which is pretty valuable these days, esp on the jays with our rotation injuries. but he's a great 3rd/4th starter, so i don't see the problem. if u think MONEY is the issues, i a.ssure u it's not. rogers BEEN sayin they gonna spend for years, and never have. are u really concerned that a giant conglomerate gonna spend pennies on a few players?? cuz i know our fans aren't in the slightest..

and like dude said above we didn't strip our farm system at all. still have our top prospects. it's a fu*king good day/offseason to be a jays fan
It's also interesting that a couple of these contracts are expiring/arby eligible which means if things don't work out, they'll wash their hands of it relatively quickly.

It really is a good come up for the Jays...I'm just not excited because I'm not a Jays fan. My home girl from Toronto is excited. She wants to talk about baseball now
 5 years ago '05        #252
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Dangerously said:
You've had a pretty good team the past two seasons though. I feel you though, it's good to have that support, but still I hate it when people jump on a team like they've been down since Joe Carter
fu*k joe carter
 11-14-2012, 07:44 AM         #253
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
fu*k joe carter
 5 years ago '05        #254
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Dangerously said:
literally one of my first sports memories as a kid. i just turned like 7
 5 years ago '04        #255
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
Torn on the deal.

For Toronto a team that already was a pretty good team and had to deal with injuries this does make them better. Theres still some questions (health mainly) But I wouldnt be suprised to see them make a very strong push to contend next year. Ricky Romero/Josh Johnson/Mark Burhle. Id take that especially with Reyes/Rasmus/Bautista/Encarnacioon

I know my teams history but lets be honest... Miami is a joke of a franchise. Always has been. If you didnt see this coming then either you dont know baseball or you're an idiot. Everyone knew they werent going to win this past year. They did get some good peices in return but should have gotten back SO MUCH more.
 11-14-2012, 09:30 AM         #256
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was done to get ARod here.
 5 years ago '12        #257
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,193 | Props total: 11487 11487
I dont mind the deal.

Marlins did good by dumping under achievers, imo.

Its being spun a certain way, but Reyes, and JJ were never gonna live up to the contracts.
 5 years ago '05        #258
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
good day to be a jays fan
couldnt care less about the money we take on. we significantly improved our team without giving up our top prospects? can only be viewed as a win
 5 years ago '07        #259
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,395 | Props total: 2073 2073
damn the marlins got r*ped

yunel escobar though

its still fu*k jose reyes though
 11-14-2012, 10:18 AM         #260
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tom Verducci actually thinks the Marlins made it out of this deal like gangbusters by unloading a lot of bad contracts on risky players. Jays are taking on some expensive contracts and they're for the most part, save for Reyes, medium to high risk contracts. Both Buehrle and Johnson are high risk, Boni is medium, Buck is virtually irrelevant.

I think the Marlins might actually surprise a few people if those prospects end up panning out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy