Kendrick Lamar's 3rd week sales outsells Meek Mill's 2nd week sales

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 906 906
 Sam Rothstein said:
Meek should have dropped when he dropped I'm A Boss. But that's what happen when you start taking off unexpectedly.
I been sayin that too but the truth is, if he had his album woulda been dreamchasers 2 quality. im talkin dj drama quality street music type mediocrity.
 5 years ago '12        #42
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163 OP
space
space
$20,959 | Props total: 16946 16946
 Eagles All Day said:
Wow a whole 200 more

k!ll yourself k!lla fu*king scumbag loser
f*ggot All Day
 5 years ago '12        #43
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163 OP
space
space
$20,959 | Props total: 16946 16946
 Grafted Genes said:
Pissing on another mans mouth? You white boys have such a fascination with homos3xuality.

When you are an avi-less poster with another members username stolen this type of behavior is common.

Crackers like you are irrelevant to our culture though so your words are not taken seriously.
 5 years ago '11        #44
Young Hoody 
space
space
$101 | Props total: 34 34
It's no reason Kendrick shouldn't be gold now... He's from Cali man isn't he. It's easy for artist with good music nd promo to do numbers if there from that state.
 5 years ago '04        #45
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
The truth is, Kendricks album is better than Meeks. Any unbiased ear should be able to hear that.
 5 years ago '12        #46
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 cold_young_thug said:
The truth is, Kendricks album is better than Meeks. Any unbiased ear should be able to hear that.
Thats what im saying... And im a fan of Meek but his album jus wasnt what i was expecting
 5 years ago '09        #47
59fifty 
space
space
$22,659 | Props total: 10132 10132
meeks east fan base aint buyin no fu*kin albums sandy or no sandy....idk y n*ggaz keep sayin dat...they barely have change for lucys n spend da bread dey do have on wet n crown fried
 5 years ago '10        #48
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
 hayday12 said:
King Kendrick
 5 years ago '06        #49
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,097 | Props total: 211 211
didn't even know the album was out
 5 years ago '04        #50
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
if that sandy talk holds true than his drop off next week better be very low
 11-14-2012, 10:33 AM         #51
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Isn't it friggin awesome dude that the people who give the actual projections on sales *are the ones that adjusted Meek Mills projections based on Hurricane Sandy? Time to go tanning!

LOL, I'm not a a actual "n*gga" or real person I'm an anonymous corny white boy fascinated with Black cultural art forms seeking attention on rap forums from actual real people.

I'm "Grafted recessive genetic" or did you type the word Grafted without the knowledge of what it means?

I'm the first to tell you "promote yourself why you got another man in your avatar" and then p!ss all in your mouth with actual facts from the professionals that make you look like my bi*ch:

AND NOW, YOUR TOP 15: This week's top debut, Meek Mill, seems to have been impacted the hardest by this week's storms, flooding and power outages in the Northeast. While most of the other titles are falling in line with expectations, Mill, whose base has been heaviest in the New York/Philadelphia areas, seems to be coming in considerably below earlier forecasts. His projection today has dropped nearly 10% over what the numbers suggested yesterday. In addition, Meek's digital share may be substantially higher than comparable first week titles indicating consumers on the East Coast are more focused on getting their power back on and back to work rather than buying new releases. Here's how it looks headed into the weekend: Taylor Swift (Big Machine) 325-340k * Meek Mill (Maybach/Warner Bros.) 165-180k * Rod Stewart (Verve) 75-80k (HITS Daily Double)

With much of the East Coast still digging its way out from superstorm Sandy's wake, there's a larger margin of error than usual in this week's numbers. But Maybach/Warner Bros. hip-hop phenom Meek Mill is stepping out strong, leading the key debuts with a projected 175-200k for his Dreams & Nightmares. He's got a huge constituency in New York, though, so the figures we're seeing may be unusually susceptible to this very inclement weather. (HITS Daily Double)

bi*ches are easy to sh*t on, you just hit them in the face with facts and stats and then they turn red in the face like they been in the sun too long
If you get out the house now there still might b some pus*y left.
 11-14-2012, 10:34 AM         #52
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ n*ggas blaming sandy

Graftedgenes said:
the fact that you think Kendrick will go platinum shows a level of delusion thats seldom seen in a Meek Mill thread.

RIGHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTT.
 11-14-2012, 10:41 AM         #53
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awhite87 said:
If you get out the house now there still might b some pus*y left.
I got in-house pus*y you should try it, unless you offering me some of yours.
 11-14-2012, 10:50 AM         #54
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i support MMG to the fullest; but i still think kendricks album is better...just sounds better to me; but meek is still in rotation in my ride
 5 years ago '12        #55
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,103 | Props total: 15531 15531
Maybe Kendrick outsold Meek because Kendrick's album is better

Last edited by CosbySweater; 11-14-2012 at 02:29 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #56
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2631 2631
 Graftedgenes said:
Awesome post dude.

I guess you failed to realize that getting an Aftermath co-sign means actually releasing an album on Aftermath and not on Elektra like that bullsh*t you posted.

Hits Daily Double who do the sales projections say that Hurricane Sandy clipped Meeks sales by possibly 35-40K

The album is on pace to be a Top #5 selling album of 2012 simply because you say it's mediocre and nobody believes you.

the fact that you think Kendrick will go platinum shows a level of delusion thats seldom seen in a Meek Mill thread.
will definitely go plat because its a classic.
if he kept gaga on it, it wouldnt even be a question.

but i fu*k with meek, hopefully he sells too.

11-14-2012, 12:25 PM         #57
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Knoc-turn'al

[pic - click to view]

Debut Album: The Way I Am

[pic - click to view]

Peak Chart Position: 36

Dre was riding for this n*gga hard too..

--

Also how many more albums you think he would have sold if not for the hurricane?

The album doing mediocre numbers because its a mediocre album..

Kendrick gon go plat by Christmas..

Meek, on the other hand, probably won't...
To be fair though Knoc turnal was the truth......and his his album was not bad......a bit out there....but I like out there music.
 5 years ago '04        #58
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 366 366
sales are low now because nobody buys rap we download it or listen some other sort of way.. I listen to K.L album using xbox music over the weekend on my surface... but I like it so I might buy it digitally though
 5 years ago '04        #59
AkaiMakai 
space
space
space
$185 | Props total: 42 42
Kendric is dropping that poetic justic video soon and they will have his album on sale for 7 dollars i believe... before christmas to push it over gold
 5 years ago '10        #60
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Graftedgenes said:
Isn't it friggin awesome dude that the people who give the actual projections on sales *are the ones that adjusted Meek Mills projections based on Hurricane Sandy? Time to go tanning!

LOL, I'm not a a actual "n*gga" or real person I'm an anonymous corny white boy fascinated with Black cultural art forms seeking attention on rap forums from actual real people.

I'm "Grafted recessive genetic" or did you type the word Grafted without the knowledge of what it means?

I'm the first to tell you "promote yourself why you got another man in your avatar" and then p!ss all in your mouth with actual facts from the professionals that make you look like my bi*ch:

AND NOW, YOUR TOP 15: This week's top debut, Meek Mill, seems to have been impacted the hardest by this week's storms, flooding and power outages in the Northeast. While most of the other titles are falling in line with expectations, Mill, whose base has been heaviest in the New York/Philadelphia areas, seems to be coming in considerably below earlier forecasts. His projection today has dropped nearly 10% over what the numbers suggested yesterday. In addition, Meek's digital share may be substantially higher than comparable first week titles indicating consumers on the East Coast are more focused on getting their power back on and back to work rather than buying new releases. Here's how it looks headed into the weekend: Taylor Swift (Big Machine) 325-340k * Meek Mill (Maybach/Warner Bros.) 165-180k * Rod Stewart (Verve) 75-80k (HITS Daily Double)

With much of the East Coast still digging its way out from superstorm Sandy's wake, there's a larger margin of error than usual in this week's numbers. But Maybach/Warner Bros. hip-hop phenom Meek Mill is stepping out strong, leading the key debuts with a projected 175-200k for his Dreams & Nightmares. He's got a huge constituency in New York, though, so the figures we're seeing may be unusually susceptible to this very inclement weather. (HITS Daily Double)

bi*ches are easy to sh*t on, you just hit them in the face with facts and stats and then they turn red in the face like they been in the sun too long

Damn man, did you lose your bi*ch to one of your homies or something or are you always THIS mad?

That's some massive ButtDevastation dude
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy