Nov 13 - Clowns Attack KKK Rally in Charlotte, NC with Humor

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2399 2399
 Got Cheeve? said:
So you're saying you're not talking about pull, but then say they're sprinkled in Washington looking out for the KKK behind closed doors... How does that make sense? Looking out for them behind closed doors IS pull my dude. What are they doing for them? If they were being looked out for they would of had these protestors removed from making these neo-nazi idiots look like fools. Obviously there's still racism, but to act like the KKK is going strong and has inside agents in the government is hilarious.

Pointing out that a hick senator admitted to being part of the KKK in the past means he's out there pulling strings for an organization that doesn't exist anymore? One that he left and one that is universally frowned upon? He may still be racist, we don't know. Regardless, the KKK doesn't exist anymore, this group wasn't the KKK, it's some neo-nazi idiots, a small pocket of 50... FIFTY people. That's NOTHING. That's all there is of this "KKK" movement. Small pockets of racist people in areas sprinkled around the nation. No cohesive movement, no large numbers.

Was the KKK a terrorist organization back in the day — HELL YES. But they're gone my dude. Don't exist anymore. There's a documentary on all this, describes how there's no KKK anymore. Just handfuls of disillusioned whiners who blame minorities for their own problems.

you keep thinking that

i hope you either have excellent aim or run very fast

Got Cheeve? said:

They were founded by white people obviously but to act like the KKK is the foundation for white Americans is retarded. The KKK was a movement of pissed off white people that gained momentum in Indiana, the midwest and most famously the south. How is that the foundation of white america when "white america" started in the northeast, specifically New England?
a movement that was and still is widely accepted regardless of all the docs you've watched or books read

Last edited by GST; 11-14-2012 at 12:47 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #82
GST 
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
the kkk is a foundation of white america which is why they are not labled a terrorist group

^^^ this
 5 years ago '05        #83
GST 
space
space
 ra1n said:
lol, typical liberal clowns. On one hand they say they're in favor of equal rights but on the other hand they want to infringe on a particular group's rights of a.ssembly.
^^^^ dumb a.ss conservative babble

those the type of statements that lose elections
 5 years ago '07        #84
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,392 | Props total: 16068 16068
 ra1n said:
lol, typical liberal clowns. On one hand they say they're in favor of equal rights but on the other hand they want to infringe on a particular group's rights of a.ssembly.
aren't they infringing on the rights of human beings with that supremacy isht tho
 5 years ago '11        #85
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 ra1n said:
Yes lets just let Nazis and the Taliban peacefully a.ssemble in downtown new york to hear their speech on flowers , and honey .

5 years ago '07        #86
space
space
 ra1n said:
How? There's freedom of speech in this country isn't there?

Their protest was about illegals (keyword ILLEGALS) coming into the country ILLEGALLY while the government turns a blind eye to it. How is wanting the government to enforce the laws "hateful" ?

Well, if they're not breaking the law then let them.
Angry White American
you know anger lowers your intelligence right?

and where did I say hateful

this is not about their speech its about the KKK...besides a lot of the "ILLEGALS" were in this country before this government came ...soooooo

I bet half of them members of the klan will also turn a blind eye to the ILLEGAL that is prolly raising their children..for them. Oh and wasn't their massive crop failure after they ran out ILLEGALS from alabama

the right to bear arms also includes the right to a.ssemble militias...those that are being a.ssembled are not doing anything illegal either...but are being marked as terrorist...soooooo

but in anycase...rather than use mines...lets do like they do in LEGAL cases...use words..not mines but the dictionary's which defines those words for law

Terrorize: Create and maintain a state of extreme fear and distress in (someone); fill with terror: "he used his army to terrorize the population".
oh yea them ninjas have a history of hangin people...so Im sure they are causing plenty fear

Last edited by Damagegadget; 11-14-2012 at 01:14 PM..
 11-14-2012, 01:27 PM         #87
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
fbi infiltrating the KKK? GTFO man

Fall the fu*k back kid. Why don't you let everyone know how you snitched on a group of black kids just for smoking weed in college — getting them expelled. Then got your a.ss whooped because of it.

GST said:
a movement that was and still is widely accepted regardless of all the docs you've watched or books read
How would you even know that? Are you white? Are you around a lot of white people? Because if you are, you'd know white people do not widely accept that Neo-Nazi white power bullsh*t. Is there a select some that are still like that? Sure, but they're looked at as crazy skin head lunatics amongst the rest of white people. There's more liberal white people than ever before. That movement is not widely accepted as much as you want it to be. I don't need books to know that, I've been around them. I'm not even a liberal, I've been around rednecks in Georgia and Tennessee. Most of them are wiggers these days. They're still rednecks but they're all into rap and try to act black while still liking country music and sh*t, it's weird as fu*k actually. But in the heart of what you would think a KKK type movement would be, I only ran into a handful of hicks that would even come close to being anything like that, and it sure as hell wasn't a movement
 5 years ago '07        #88
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:

Fall the fu*k back kid. Why don't you let everyone know how you snitched on a group of black kids just for smoking weed in college — getting them expelled. Then got your a.ss whooped because of it.

How would you even know that? Are you white? Are you around a lot of white people? Because if you are, you'd know white people do not widely accept that Neo-Nazi white power bullsh*t. Is there a select some that are still like that? Sure, but they're looked at as crazy skin head lunatics amongst the rest of white people. There's more liberal white people than ever before. That movement is not widely accepted as much as you want it to be. I don't need books to know that, I've been around them. I'm not even a liberal, I've been around rednecks in Georgia and Tennessee. Most of them are wiggers these days. They're still rednecks but they're all into rap and try to act black while still liking country music and sh*t, it's weird as fu*k actually. But in the heart of what you would think a KKK type movement would be, I only ran into a handful of hicks that would even come close to being anything like that, and it sure as hell wasn't a movement
How do you act black though?
 11-14-2012, 02:05 PM         #89
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #90
william j hova 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
 Trolling said:
How is the KKK not labeled as a Terrorist Group .
The same reason why the NAACP isn't...

Racist white people need there club to help permote whatever they doo, just like black people need a group to help permote whatever is that they doo to.. Only in america..
 5 years ago '05        #91
GST 
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:

you type alot but most of it is bullshyt...i've lived in Ga and TN and now i live in WEst fukn Virginia..again,you type alot of bull...but it sounds gd
 5 years ago '05        #92
GST 
space
space
 william j hova said:
The same reason why the NAACP isn't...

Racist white people need there club to help permote whatever they doo, just like black people need a group to help permote whatever is that they doo to.. Only in america..
you're either a dumb a.ss,a troll or a dumb a.ss troll
 5 years ago '12        #93
william j hova 
space
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
How do you act black though?
lol, are you serious?? What kind of question is that.. lol.. watch an old cash money video from the 90's and pretend your one of them..

If you every wanna act white as well watch a michael bolton video, he's pretty good at it
 5 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 william j hova said:
lol, are you serious?? What kind of question is that.. lol.. watch an old cash money video from the 90's and pretend your one of them..

If you every wanna act white as well watch a michael bolton video, he's pretty good at it
oh so thats how black people act like its a 90's rap video I always thought Michael Bolton was "actin" blakc in his videos tho
 5 years ago '07        #95
space
space
 GST said:
$8 | r 0
 5 years ago '12        #96
william j hova 
space
space
space
 GST said:
None at all actually, that was a logical response..

Here's a better response.. that same reason why the Charlotte’s Latin American Coalición is not considered a terriost group, Freedom of speach and Freedom to organize prevent many groups of becoming terriost group.

Since old white people who are probably racist still run this country, would probably infiltrate other organizations with CoIntelPro before they would the KKK..

I apolgize if my previous comment came of as trollish.. Sincerly it wasn't..
 11-14-2012, 02:58 PM         #97
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mega trolled...white flour

Trolling said:
How is the KKK not labeled as a Terrorist Group .
some groups such as the SPLC have classified them a terrorist organization for quite some time...but yeah...they need that fed stamp imo.
 5 years ago '04        #98
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,607 | Props total: 1775 1775
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
man this sh*t gets me

out of all of that all you can do is focus on the racist people still? did you notice the thousands of people of every race and colour focusing their energy on getting along and f!ghting racism? or are you still sore about the fact that there are ignorant a.ss people in the world? thats fu*ked up to me. first good news story ive seen in a minute and all you see is more racism.

side note: the guy holding the dwight power sign has the exact same hair as the NBC logo
n*gga u DO understand the people were out there to f!ght that racism right? So of course he should speak on that first, because thats why BOTH parties are even there to begin with. use your brain.
 11-14-2012, 03:09 PM         #99
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@GST I know I sound good, because I'm making valid points.

@Damagegadget in regards to those rednecks being wiggers I knew and what they do to "act black", they use the same slang they've heard from blacks that they obviously didn't pick up in the country or around their family. As well as when they sing along to rap songs they drop "n*gga" freely like it's nothing, basically they just copy everything from black culture that's become synonymous with it (hip hop culture specifically.) To sum it up, they didn't grow up in black culture yet fake like they have. It's corny IMO, I always feel like you should be yourself. It's an act. So that's why I call it "acting."

Obviously the whole, "acting black/acting white" thing gets in the way of race relations progress (holds black people back from a.ssimilating without being called "coons", "house n*ggas" etc. and it calls some whites who legitimately grew up in black culture "posers", "wiggers", etc.) We're all guilty of that though. I'm just keeping it real here in regards to race relations.

Trying to inform folks that white people aren't all racists, and that it's not widely accepted to be racist against blacks like some people seem to think in here. Now in the past, I completely agree, but not anymore.
 5 years ago '12        #100
william j hova 
space
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
@GST I know I sound good, because I'm making valid points.

@Damagegadget in regards to those rednecks being wiggers I knew and what they do to "act black", they use the same slang they've heard from blacks that they obviously didn't pick up in the country or around their family. As well as when they sing along to rap songs they drop "n*gga" freely like it's nothing, basically they just copy everything from black culture that's become synonymous with it (hip hop culture specifically.) To sum it up, they didn't grow up in black culture yet fake like they have. It's corny IMO, I always feel like you should be yourself. It's an act. So that's why I call it "acting."

Obviously the whole, "acting black/acting white" thing gets in the way of race relations progress (holds black people back from a.ssimilating without being called "coons", "house n*ggas" etc. and it calls some whites who legitimately grew up in black culture "posers", "wiggers", etc.) We're all guilty of that though. I'm just keeping it real here in regards to race relations.

Trying to inform folks that white people aren't all racists, and that it's not widely accepted to be racist against blacks like some people seem to think in here. Now in the past, I completely agree, but not anymore.

Like Riff Raff...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy