Nov 13 - Clowns Attack KKK Rally in Charlotte, NC with Humor

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-13-2012, 08:11 PM         #21
Ro DB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice troll job~
 5 years ago '11        #22
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Someone start a petition on Whitehouse.gov to label the KKK as a Domestic Terrorist Group . 25,000 Signatures Lets do this BX !
 5 years ago '10        #23
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,686 | Props total: 4563 4563
 King Henry said:
They don't practice or preach violence anymore
the kkk is a foundation of white america which is why they are not labled a terrorist group
 11-13-2012, 09:01 PM         #24
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trolled the fu*k outta them

"Dwight Power"
 11-13-2012, 09:58 PM         #25
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:
How is the KKK not labeled as a Terrorist Group .
someone spoke on this in the knowledge section in a Black panther thread, they dropped some good knowledge on this. That or I heard it in Brother Tariq Nasheed's recently podcast episode, I will find the source for you brother.
 5 years ago '08        #26
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
white flour

tooo funny
 5 years ago '06        #27
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 956 956
 Trolling said:
but ur right
 11-13-2012, 11:16 PM         #28
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
I wonder if some of these Democratic/Obama supporters in here know that it was the Democrats that started and supported the KKK....
LBJ/kenndy ended that sh*t and south became republican.

the republican party isn't what it was, soon it will be americas party again.

Just gotta get rid of these religious nuts and get more libertarians which are true republicans .
 11-13-2012, 11:31 PM         #29
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:
They pretty much used to be when they were a real threat. The FBI infiltrated them, and tore them apart back in the 60s and 70s. I've seen docs. on the KKK about it. It has no central leadership anymore and it's only little pockets of like minded "friends" in areas. They're absolutely no threat anymore, just a bunch of whiners. Like here, they're protesting, and get sh*t on and nothing happens. If they were really a threat they would of attacked the clowns. They're nothing, peons, so there's no need to even give them the time of day to be treated like a terrorist group. Back in the day? Hell yes, but they got dealt with, they're done. Not to mention, they have absolutely no mainstream support anymore, they can only exist in backwards a.ss towns. Here you see they go to a big city and immediately get laughed at.
 5 years ago '07        #30
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

[pic - click to view]

11-13-2012, 11:35 PM         #31
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
the kkk is a foundation of white america which is why they are not labled a terrorist group

They were founded by white people obviously but to act like the KKK is the foundation for white Americans is retarded. The KKK was a movement of pissed off white people that gained momentum in Indiana, the midwest and most famously the south. How is that the foundation of white america when "white america" started in the northeast, specifically New England?
 5 years ago '05        #32
halfadash 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 656 656
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

11-13-2012, 11:37 PM         #33
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davilla24c said:
white flour

tooo funny
That sh*t got me too.

Sounds like something me and my friends would of done back when we clowned around in high school.
 5 years ago '07        #34
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Trolling said:
Someone start a petition on Whitehouse.gov to label the KKK as a Domestic Terrorist Group . 25,000 Signatures Lets do this BX !

n*gga what??!!! Just start the sh*t and post the link. Ole lazy delegating sh*t moon face a.ss n*gga.
 11-13-2012, 11:48 PM         #35
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate clowns but sh*t was funny...white flour!!! Dwight power!!! Those kkk look stupid as fu*k then they go back home and play black ops 2
 5 years ago '04        #36
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,353 | Props total: 2651 2651
@ White Flour.
 11-14-2012, 12:51 AM         #37
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Cause they have deep political ties...

Some of these groups are actually funded by high ranking politicians.. mainly in the south...

It's not 1965 anymore dude. The KKK has NO PULL in federal politics, or anything major. The only pull they have is in some small backwards towns, that's it. They're such a non factor anymore, no one takes them serious. They were a big threat back in the day, but the FBI gutted them back in the 60s and public opinion of them has been negative ever since, they haven't recovered.
 5 years ago '04        #38
newgogoguy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 108 108
 knowughetto said:
Constitution's been outdated, but we still use it. People still use "outdated" beliefs today...Yeah we're supposed to use the past to learn from our mistakes, but we still continue to make the SAME mistakes over and over again. Racism was supposed to be a thing of the past, but we're still living that. Wish I could say "time to move from racism, that's in the past", but it still exists today. Its easy to say time to move on, but too many people wanna hold on to the past and continue to live it. Believe me, I want us to move on, but that sh*t won't go away. Just stating the obvious...

Time never changed racism...

Time didnt cease racism but it reduced it....back in segregation days it was way more people racist.
 5 years ago '08        #39
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
thought that hoe said white powder.
 11-14-2012, 02:18 AM         #40
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
You cant be this ignorant...

I didnt say they had any PULL .. but their supporters are sprinkled all through these political groups...

fu*k 1965 this sh*t is GENERATIONS deep... something like that doesnt just disappear. They may not be as violent or active... but best believe some of these politicians share their same ideals and look out for em behind closed doors all while smiling in the publics face.

Even recently in the past couple years Robert Byrd a U.S SENATOR from West Virginia admitted to have been part of the KKK at one point. You seriously think he's the only one??
exactly these moth@fu*k@s act like they forgot why the klan wore hoods...so no one can see there faces because they were sheriffs, politicians doctors etc just because someone doesn't march or wear the garb doesn't mean they're not Klan

P.S. fu*k texas take florida with you
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy