Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 HCMoney said:

[pic - click to view]

did this n*gga just say wee wee
 5 years ago '04        #62
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #63
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
Game is that dude.
 5 years ago '05        #64
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,077 | Props total: 977 977
game is gonna die...Shyne got jewish power behind him
 5 years ago '04        #65
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,701 | Props total: 436 436
Beef before the album drops. 50 cent move
 11-14-2012, 08:53 AM         #66
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is two steps away from being Shyne, he can't put a out a song unless it has a feature.
 11-14-2012, 10:19 AM         #67
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HCMoney said:

[pic - click to view]

THIS n*gga GAME IS LAME...n*gga act hella thug when this n*gga ACTED LIKE A bi*ch WHEN HE CAME TO THE BAY! fu*k this n*gga...he think he thug cuz he beat that n*gga 40glocc on youtube...yall n*ggas never been to jail...spendin more than 3 years in prison....i dont give a fu*k what n*ggas say..once u put that much time in, you become a beast...unless u was a someone elses bi*ch in prison...but real talk n*ggas come out not giving a fu*k n n*ggas like game wont even last...n*gga is soft...remember what happened to you when u was here in the bay lame a.ss n*gga!
 5 years ago '11        #68
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
 escay_muzik said:
THIS n*gga GAME IS LAME...n*gga act hella thug when this n*gga ACTED LIKE A bi*ch WHEN HE CAME TO THE BAY! fu*k this n*gga...he think he thug cuz he beat that n*gga 40glocc on youtube...yall n*ggas never been to jail...spendin more than 3 years in prison....i dont give a fu*k what n*ggas say..once u put that much time in, you become a beast...unless u was a someone elses bi*ch in prison...but real talk n*ggas come out not giving a fu*k n n*ggas like game wont even last...n*gga is soft...remember what happened to you when u was here in the bay lame a.ss n*gga!
I don't think he has an account to answer that question
 5 years ago '05        #69
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,077 | Props total: 977 977
 Carlton Black said:
"Fukboy" with yet another one of his never ending lame posts again...
this idiot again
how is the d!ck sucking going groupie
 5 years ago '05        #70
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,592 | Props total: 1153 1153
dayum game dropping them Ethers on Shyne!
 11-14-2012, 12:45 PM         #71
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Game bigged Shyne up period man. If I think a n*gga a coward and punk for doing some bi*ch sh*t like shooting in a crowd the fu*k I look like giving this man any credit??

Game was tryna sign this n*gga to Black Wall Street did we forget that sh*t?

Just like when Game claimed 50 was a snitch after 50 kicked him out? Then why the fu*k would you be screaming GGGGGG-unit when you don't respect a snitch??

n*ggas just saying sh*t cuz the beef is on...but imo it make Game look that much of a flip flopping clown.

not only Games claim...

But beyond that, the streets are filled with suggestions that 50 really is 5.0.

On the airwaves and in the street mixtape circuit, Fat Joe’s hard hitting comeback, “My .44,” fires back at 50:

“Oh yeah, you got 65 n*ggas on your team / and they’re not from southside jamaica queens / they’re the boys in blue / I’m just speakin’ the truth / Now we all see the bi*ch in you... this n*gga be walkin around with 20 cops talkin’ sh*t on records, never comin’ out his house.”

Jadakiss’ response, “Checkmate,” features him rapping over a beat from 50’s own mixtape saying this:

“...I heard you put a couple good n*ggaz behind bars / I might never sell that much / But you can bet your last two quarters, I never tell that much.”

From the word on the streets to lyrics over beats, everyone seems to be trying to expose 50 as an agent of the police. One of the major things that has brought many to the conclusion that 50 Cent is a snitch was his coordinated activities with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

On BET, 50 Cent snitches on murder, Inc.

In an interview broadcast on BET, 50 Cent claimed that he had first hand information that the record label, murder, Inc., was started with drug money. Two weeks later, the FBI arrested and brought charges against several figures tied to the label best known for producing rap star Ja Rule.

This drew intense criticism from everyone from the average African on the block to rap legend Scarface. The same FBI that 50 snitched to, and perhaps works for, is a part of the very government responsible for putting drugs in our community in the first place.

Since selling over 11 million albums and raking in over $50 million in the last year or so, 50 went from saying how he owed the streets for his success to loudly and clearly broadcasting his new message of “fu*k the hood” in recent tours and in a March XXL interview.

Urban Dictionary: 5-0 snitchwww.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=5-0%20snitchCached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
A term the famous rapper "50 Cent" derived his name from to indicate his real crew "the police" not "G-Unit". That n*gga 5-0 is a snitch.

the urban dictionary?

Basically it has to do with 50 rhyming about his knowing of Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff as a drug lord and rhyming about it. Supreme was a well know drug kingpin and didn't take nicely to having his name put out there like this.
This would eventually lead to 50 cent being shot and it being tied to Supreme. 50 cent would eventually turn informant to the FBI and give them information about Supreme using his drug money to finance the record label murder Inc. Supposidly there is somewhere on the net where you can actually see the affidavit with Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson's signature on it. This would lead to legal trouble for murder Inc. CEO Irv Gotti. This pretty much sums it up
Source(s):
wikipedia.com

50 Cent's rise to fame (2002-2004)Regardless of the physical repercussions, 50 Cent continued to make the rivalry a cornerstone of his music career. He released numerous mixtapes, clowning and insulting Ja Rule and murder Inc. The most notable of the diss tracks "Wanksta" caused Black Child to diss 50 Cent in the songs "The Real Wanksta" and "You the Wanksta".Before the release of Get Rich Or Die Tryin', murder, Inc. began a smear campaign against the rapper. A restraining order document began floating around the Internet stating that 50 Cent had filed an order of protection against label CEO, Irv Gotti and Black Child. This helped forge the belief that 50 Cent is a "snitch" or a police informant.

Although 50 Cent dismissed the claims, the bad publicity continues to be a tool used among various rappers who engage in beef with his rap collective G-Unit. In fact, further investigation from New York lawyers found that the document could have been, and was most likely, signed by a judge without 50 Cent's consent or knowledge. The practice is common place in New York for victims of multiple attacks when their a.ssaulters are released from jail.

The rivalry reached a boiling point for murder Inc., which had remained silent for the most part, when 50 Cent released his second album-length battle rap, entitled "Back Down." In the song 50, who was always known for his hold-no-tongue approach to battling, insulted, joked and dissed Ja Rule and his label into action. In response, Black Child, along with fellow The Inc. rapper Caddillac Tah, countered with their own mix tape disses. Ja Rule, however, remained quiet. 50 Cent continued his barrage, releasing the Tupac a.ssisted "Realest k!llas" where he addressed Ja Rule's penchant for imitating the slain rapper. This prompted Ja Rule to finally respond with the songs "War is On," "Guess Who Shot Ya" and "Loose Change." This all culminated into Ja Rule releasing "Blood In My Eye," which was, in effect, a 50 Cent diss album. Ja Rule eventually tried to squash the beef with 50 Cent by using Minister Louis Farrakhan in a televised interview. However, the attempt at peace lost credibility as the interview was scheduled a day before Blood In My Eye was released. As a result most fans, along with 50 Cent dismissed the interview as a blatant publicity stunt.

off topic...

Chamillionaire & Master P In 2007, in an interview 50 Cent was asked why he doesn’t stop cursing in his music such as artists like Master P & Chamillionaire. 50 Cent responds “those guys don’t sell records”. When 50 Cent was told Chamillionaire is a platinum selling artist, 50 Cent dissed them by saying “well go tell him to go do gospel records then if he’s so f**kin’ righteous. I can write around the curses if I want to, but you can't tell me to write around the curses. First of all, there's a clean version of the record available anyway, if people don't want to hear that content."” [12]

Chamillionaire, replied in a vlog; "I'm not about that anymore, I don't want to deal with all that." Chamillionaire stated that he isn't here to play games. [13] Master P also responded in the same way Chamillionaire responded. He said; "Curtis Jackson's comment motivated me. There are a lot of immature people in the world. Oprah Winfrey is absolutely right, we need to grow up and be responsible for our own actions. I paid for Curtis's first rap tour through the south. He was such a humble guy at the time. Most artists' mission is to sell records. My mission is to help save and change lives." [14]

whats with the chamillionaire diss? fif forgot he was a platinum selling artist...lol
 11-14-2012, 01:23 PM         #72
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I sure it was Wolf who shot into the crowd
 11-14-2012, 02:02 PM         #73
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Carlton Black said:
yup back to some bushes....
or game back to reality

11-14-2012, 02:12 PM         #74
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm no advocate of Black-on-black crime but Game's beefs are always entertaining and he always bullies the bullies and eventually ruins them.

Hopefully he videotapes the beating/mauling.
just like 50?
 5 years ago '10        #75
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
 3rdcoasta said:
not only Games claim...

But beyond that, the streets are filled with suggestions that 50 really is 5.0.

On the airwaves and in the street mixtape circuit, Fat Joe’s hard hitting comeback, “My .44,” fires back at 50:

“Oh yeah, you got 65 n*ggas on your team / and they’re not from southside jamaica queens / they’re the boys in blue / I’m just speakin’ the truth / Now we all see the bi*ch in you... this n*gga be walkin around with 20 cops talkin’ sh*t on records, never comin’ out his house.”

Jadakiss’ response, “Checkmate,” features him rapping over a beat from 50’s own mixtape saying this:

“...I heard you put a couple good n*ggaz behind bars / I might never sell that much / But you can bet your last two quarters, I never tell that much.”

From the word on the streets to lyrics over beats, everyone seems to be trying to expose 50 as an agent of the police. One of the major things that has brought many to the conclusion that 50 Cent is a snitch was his coordinated activities with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

On BET, 50 Cent snitches on murder, Inc.

In an interview broadcast on BET, 50 Cent claimed that he had first hand information that the record label, murder, Inc., was started with drug money. Two weeks later, the FBI arrested and brought charges against several figures tied to the label best known for producing rap star Ja Rule.

This drew intense criticism from everyone from the average African on the block to rap legend Scarface. The same FBI that 50 snitched to, and perhaps works for, is a part of the very government responsible for putting drugs in our community in the first place.

Since selling over 11 million albums and raking in over $50 million in the last year or so, 50 went from saying how he owed the streets for his success to loudly and clearly broadcasting his new message of “fu*k the hood” in recent tours and in a March XXL interview.

Urban Dictionary: 5-0 snitchwww.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=5-0%20snitchCached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
A term the famous rapper "50 Cent" derived his name from to indicate his real crew "the police" not "G-Unit". That n*gga 5-0 is a snitch.

the urban dictionary?

Basically it has to do with 50 rhyming about his knowing of Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff as a drug lord and rhyming about it. Supreme was a well know drug kingpin and didn't take nicely to having his name put out there like this.
This would eventually lead to 50 cent being shot and it being tied to Supreme. 50 cent would eventually turn informant to the FBI and give them information about Supreme using his drug money to finance the record label murder Inc. Supposidly there is somewhere on the net where you can actually see the affidavit with Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson's signature on it. This would lead to legal trouble for murder Inc. CEO Irv Gotti. This pretty much sums it up
Source(s):
wikipedia.com

50 Cent's rise to fame (2002-2004)Regardless of the physical repercussions, 50 Cent continued to make the rivalry a cornerstone of his music career. He released numerous mixtapes, clowning and insulting Ja Rule and murder Inc. The most notable of the diss tracks "Wanksta" caused Black Child to diss 50 Cent in the songs "The Real Wanksta" and "You the Wanksta".Before the release of Get Rich Or Die Tryin', murder, Inc. began a smear campaign against the rapper. A restraining order document began floating around the Internet stating that 50 Cent had filed an order of protection against label CEO, Irv Gotti and Black Child. This helped forge the belief that 50 Cent is a "snitch" or a police informant.

Although 50 Cent dismissed the claims, the bad publicity continues to be a tool used among various rappers who engage in beef with his rap collective G-Unit. In fact, further investigation from New York lawyers found that the document could have been, and was most likely, signed by a judge without 50 Cent's consent or knowledge. The practice is common place in New York for victims of multiple attacks when their a.ssaulters are released from jail.

The rivalry reached a boiling point for murder Inc., which had remained silent for the most part, when 50 Cent released his second album-length battle rap, entitled "Back Down." In the song 50, who was always known for his hold-no-tongue approach to battling, insulted, joked and dissed Ja Rule and his label into action. In response, Black Child, along with fellow The Inc. rapper Caddillac Tah, countered with their own mix tape disses. Ja Rule, however, remained quiet. 50 Cent continued his barrage, releasing the Tupac a.ssisted "Realest k!llas" where he addressed Ja Rule's penchant for imitating the slain rapper. This prompted Ja Rule to finally respond with the songs "War is On," "Guess Who Shot Ya" and "Loose Change." This all culminated into Ja Rule releasing "Blood In My Eye," which was, in effect, a 50 Cent diss album. Ja Rule eventually tried to squash the beef with 50 Cent by using Minister Louis Farrakhan in a televised interview. However, the attempt at peace lost credibility as the interview was scheduled a day before Blood In My Eye was released. As a result most fans, along with 50 Cent dismissed the interview as a blatant publicity stunt.

off topic...

Chamillionaire & Master P In 2007, in an interview 50 Cent was asked why he doesn’t stop cursing in his music such as artists like Master P & Chamillionaire. 50 Cent responds “those guys don’t sell records”. When 50 Cent was told Chamillionaire is a platinum selling artist, 50 Cent dissed them by saying “well go tell him to go do gospel records then if he’s so f**kin’ righteous. I can write around the curses if I want to, but you can't tell me to write around the curses. First of all, there's a clean version of the record available anyway, if people don't want to hear that content."” [12]

Chamillionaire, replied in a vlog; "I'm not about that anymore, I don't want to deal with all that." Chamillionaire stated that he isn't here to play games. [13] Master P also responded in the same way Chamillionaire responded. He said; "Curtis Jackson's comment motivated me. There are a lot of immature people in the world. Oprah Winfrey is absolutely right, we need to grow up and be responsible for our own actions. I paid for Curtis's first rap tour through the south. He was such a humble guy at the time. Most artists' mission is to sell records. My mission is to help save and change lives." [14]

whats with the chamillionaire diss? fif forgot he was a platinum selling artist...lol

Honestly who tryin to read all that ?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #76
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
 Yung Dilla said:
Lmao speaking of change of heart who remember Dana made all them ufc f!ghters go on the show?? Lol nick diaz showed up with his girl and they told him how it was going to go down n*gga left right before filming started and said "We don't do dating shows in Stockton" lmao.

Could give two sh*ts bout Game and Shyne lil twitter beef...link me to this my dude. Nick Diaz on COH? ...i gotta see this
 5 years ago '06        #77
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,886 | Props total: 25675 25675
 MidNiteBlues said:

Could give two sh*ts bout Game and Shyne lil twitter beef...link me to this my dude. Nick Diaz on COH? ...i gotta see this
My mistake it was blind date not coh

Diaz to join fellow UFC f!ghters Tiki Ghosn, Pete Spratt and Tim Sylvia as contestants on Blind Date, but the Stockton native had no interest in making an appearance on the dating reality show.

He’s known for skipping out on some of the PR stuff. Being a difficult guy to deal with when it comes to promoting things sometimes…I remember Diaz telling me years ago how they punished him for not going on that dating show they were having a couple of f!ghters go on,” Faber explained. “They would go on this dating show and Nick had a girlfriend at the time and , they wanted him on there for publicity and he wouldn’t do it saying we don't do dating show in stockton, so they put him and I think maybe Karo on the undercard. Somebody was on the undercard with Nick Diaz…I can’t remember who he was f!ghting, but… He’s got a chip on his shoulder when it comes to those guys sometimes. They’re trying to help him and he’s trying to help himself, so… I wish the best for Nick, I think they’ll make it work out.”

So THAT’S what Dana is talking about when he says Nick needs to play the game if he wants back in the UFC.

Though I respect Nick for standing up for himself and refusing to do the show, I can’t help but wonder how awesome the episode might have been with Nick not making eye contact with his date and mumbling incoherently about how lousy his date was treating him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy