Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '09        #61
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1837 1837
 Cheeze said:
People want Idris Elba to be Bond and Denzel use to be better than him so no

Fixed.
 11-14-2012, 04:28 PM         #62
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixedwun said:
This. America (whites and blacks) loves Denzel. There would be no racial backlash. Moreso backlash because of his nationality. With that being said Idris Elba would be a GREAT fit. The dude is smooth, british as fu*k, and a great actor. I don't care about the race of James Bond as long as he is from the U.K.
I think you seriously underestimate the racists that are in this country. You think those virulent racist fu*ks give a damn about Denzel? They still mad they let black people in starring roles in movies. I actually had someone tell me that when I suggested they watch the film Three Kings that starred George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg and Ice Cube.
 5 years ago '06        #63
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
 conscious thug said:
I think you seriously underestimate the racists that are in this country. You think those virulent racist fu*ks give a damn about Denzel? They still mad they let black people in starring roles in movies. I actually had someone tell me that when I suggested they watch the film Three Kings that starred George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg and Ice Cube.
You serious? White America loves them some Denzel. He is definitely a black dude that whites feel "comfortable" with. You'd have an argument if it was 50 cent trying to play James Bond but Denzel has had a lot of successful movies..
 11-14-2012, 05:06 PM         #64
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixedwun said:
You serious? White America loves them some Denzel. He is definitely a black dude that whites feel "comfortable" with. You'd have an argument if it was 50 cent trying to play James Bond but Denzel has had a lot of successful movies..
That's not the point. Does the majority of "white america" love them some Denzel? I'm sure they do, just like the majority of "black america" love them some Denzel. My issue isn't with the rational and reasonable.

You said that there would be NO racial backlash, and I'm saying that's simply not true.

Not only would you have the people who aren't being racist, but just have always considered Bond to be a white guy and mistakenly compare that situation to a white guy playing Shaft, but you also have those who are absolutely racist and are offended at the idea of a black guy playing that role, or any role that was originally a white person.

I was in a thread on a bluray forum where there was talk of Will Smith and Diddy talking about wanting to be the 1st black James Bond and the people there were losing their fu*king minds over it, and pulling the "oh why not Jim Carrey as Malcolm X" and dumb sh*t like that.

Trust me, man. No matter how many white people love Denzel, there's a whole sh*tload who are racist as fu*k and will never sit by silently as they get that role or any high profile role that has historically been white.
 11-14-2012, 08:10 PM         #65
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its kind of funny how I'm sure some of the folks here advocating making James Bond black when he was always white were the same ones bi*ching and moaning about the prospect of the James Bond character being gay....

I say keep him white...
 5 years ago '10        #66
Makaveli07 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
 The Hemp Knight said:
British African American
what about a British Puerto Rican African American ???
 5 years ago '11        #67
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6490 6490
 Heisenberg said:
Jamie foxx was talking about back in the day. Denzel is too old for James Bond. After Daniel craig is done with his contract Denzel will be over 60 years old.

Plus the n*gga ain't even British. At least find a British African American
 5 years ago '05        #68
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
He's too old for Bond
 5 years ago '10        #69
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 Heisenberg said:
Jamie foxx was talking about back in the day. Denzel is too old for James Bond. After Daniel craig is done with his contract Denzel will be over 60 years old.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #70
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,226 | Props total: 13461 13461
The world ain't ready for Alonzo bond. n*gga too real.

Damn are there any black action stars that can play bond/spy agent? That role goes to white actors if I'm not mistaken. Are there any black action stars to begin with? I'm not starting a race war ppl. Bond stay white. Shaft & dolomite stay black

Spawn , static shock, blade, can't name anymore black heroes. We need more black protagonists in games. fu*k it race war leggo

Last edited by dadon85; 11-16-2012 at 01:21 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #71
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25857 25857
 Heisenberg said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #72
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,202 | Props total: 545 545
 Jimmy Breaux said:
I don't think you're black.
best avy on BX haha
 5 years ago '05        #73
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 okay316 said:
Maybe we can have a woman james bond next.
This is a good idea too, since the James Bond movies are notoriously s3xist.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy