Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-14-2012, 01:25 PM         #101
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KruptedWayz said:
If the repubulican party sat down and shut up everyone would be on welfare.....
Actually... the biggest concentration of welfare recepients doesn't reside in big cities or blue states... they all belong in the red states (fact... not fiction). Plus thanks to Bush genius ideas of deregulating the bank/mortage system in this country he almost put everyone on welfare, or did you forget about the financial meltdown that almost put this country into a great depression? So technically speaking, you got your parties wrong. Got it love the stupidity of the right.
 5 years ago '07        #102
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 11-14-2012, 01:36 PM         #103
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OrangeBlood89 said:
Somebody explain to me how Obama receiving approximately 90% of the African-American vote did not swing the election in his favor (especially in Ohio and Florida). Feel free to use democratic-leaning exit polls in your favor, because I really do want to hear what the argument is. Also, I am curious as to why 90% of the African-American population voted for Obama be it racial relativity or actual political issues. PM me if you want.
Hispanics and Single women tipped it for Obama in all the swing states, which were not heavily populated by African Americans

The battle was to be won in the swing states, however republicans rhetoric on "self deportation" and tea part alliance put fear in hispanics who would normally lean to republicans values.

African Americans always lean to democrats, Clinton had over 80% of the vote, Kerry was around 80%, Al Gore over 80%....So realistically only 10% more African Americans voted for Obama. Republicans could throw Herman Cain up and he wudnt get 90% African Americans voting for him, simply because he is a dislikable pandering as*hole

Someone like Coiin Powel could entice African Americans to vote republicans because he's a likable guy who speaks his mind and doesnt toe the party line.

The real question is why did over 90% of white men and women from Texas vote Romney
 11-14-2012, 01:39 PM         #104
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The republican party needs to spilt up, the tea party types need their own sh*t

The middle of the road republicans need their own sh*t
 11-14-2012, 02:19 PM         #105
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Well, obviously.

It's blacks. It's hispanics. It's white w!ggers. It's gays. It's hipsters. It's twitter/facebook users.

The 'coolness factor' matters the most in deciding elections.
The Republican party is done, unless they become less conservative.

Cultural marxism, wich is propagated by leftists intellectual and big corporations (thru music and Tv), created a new breed of voters.

The Republican party will erase his conservative views (abortion, familly values...) but It will keep his ultra liberalism and economic views.

At the end, the same are always winning...
 11-14-2012, 04:31 PM         #106
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To be honest, nowadays, urban doesn't mean 'black' anymore.
Urban is just that - urban, city. People in cities (albeit white, black, purple, brown, polka-dotted) or very liberal compared to the Rural folk.

Elections in the future will become a battle for the 'burbs.
 5 years ago '07        #107
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20068 20068
Ryan lost twice in Janesville on Nov. 6. Although he was successfully reelected to the House of Representatives, he was defeated in his hometown by 10 points in his congressional race -- marking the first time Ryan lost the city in a reelection campaign. Janesville also went for the Obama/Biden ticket over Romney/Ryan by 25 points.

not so urban of an area either, you lost cause your policies suck a.ss.
 11-14-2012, 05:38 PM         #108
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Well, obviously.

It's blacks. It's hispanics. It's white w!ggers. It's gays. It's hipsters. It's twitter/facebook users.

The 'coolness factor' matters the most in deciding elections.
Not really replying to your post here, but you do know Glenn Beck is a fu*king fraud right? f*ggot is hustling old people to pay $150-$200+ for "Freedom Blue Jeans" and sh*t behind a whole, "Made in America" guise. It does cost more money to produce in America but not no fu*king designer prices. That sh*t ain't outstanding material. My dumbass uncle who lives in Georgia bought a pair and that sh*t was regular as fu*k. Straight hustling Americans behind a guise of patriotism.

I'm not a liberal either, I'm a libertarian, so this isn't some partisan themed accusation. Beck is a fu*king actor. He used to be a radio host with this dude I know and he said he was completely different, people change over time he admitted but Beck did a 180. He's acting extreme because it's making him money. fu*k that fraud.
 5 years ago '07        #109
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20068 20068
 Got Cheeve? said:
Not really replying to your post here, but you do know Glenn Beck is a fu*king fraud right? f*ggot is hustling old people to pay $150-$200+ for "Freedom Blue Jeans" and sh*t behind a whole, "Made in America" guise. It does cost more money to produce in America but not no fu*king designer prices. That sh*t ain't outstanding material. My dumbass uncle who lives in Georgia bought a pair and that sh*t was regular as fu*k. Straight hustling Americans behind a guise of patriotism.

I'm not a liberal either, I'm a libertarian, so this isn't some partisan themed accusation. Beck is a fu*king actor. He used to be a radio host with this dude I know and he said he was completely different, people change over time he admitted but Beck did a 180. He's acting extreme because it's making him money. fu*k that fraud.
I saw those jeans
 11-14-2012, 06:05 PM         #110
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that guy

Has old people fooled, hook line and sinker man. sh*t is sad honestly. He got my uncle.

I'm all for making things in America again, and getting manufacturing/jobs back, investing in infrastructure (something Obama mentioned, and which he better fu*king not reneg on— though he likely will like most politicians), but this dude is a clown man. He knows what older Americans want to hear and is telling them exactly that, all the while milking money slowly but surely from them. Cult sh*t.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 11-14-2012 at 06:07 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #111
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 stogz said:
How predictable that the grand wizard is blaming racial demographics. He not blaming himself for not reaching out to that community at all, whatsoever. Nope! It's that demographic's fault for needing to be recognized.
he reached out by telling everyone that he dated a black chick in college
 5 years ago '05        #112
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 Patrick Galooly said:
The urban vote must be pretty big because they lost the popular vote.

[pic - click to view]

[/URL]

Yep......all of the ghetto a.ss sections determined this.......low income people who really didnt know what agendas they were voting for......other than 'thats our man'

Ex......lol @ Omama winning PA
 5 years ago '12        #113
noverum 
space
space
$2,883 | Props total: 1659 1659
 Kadillac87 said:
Yea, a long post. I'll try to address most of it

I wouldn't say history was on Obama's side. An employment number this high usually spells doom for an incumbent. The economy was the main issue, but the democrats did a good job of pivoting from the economy to the extremists in the party.

I think you're under the impression that I hate the Republican party. That's not true. I hate what the Republican party has become. The left needs the right and the right needs the left. It helps both parties come to the middle to agree on things. The GOP always will hold conservative principles, but it's no secret the Tea Party took the party to the extreme right.

The Tea Party was able to mobilize voters by getting them angry with rhetoric that is easily defeated with a simple Google search. The President was born in Africa. All Muslims are terrorists. All compromise is bad. The Tea Party brought the deficit to the forefront of the argument, which is good, but the other things it brought hurt the GOP in the end.

Since the Tea Party had a lot of power, GOP candidates tried to cater to them to win the nomination during the primaries. This catering led to the taking of extreme positions. Abortion wasn't bad in most cases anymore. Abortion was bad in ALL cases. Illegal immigrants weren't bad in most cases anymore. Illegal immigrants were bad in ALL cases. Government wasn't bad in some cases anymore. Government was bad in ALL cases. Compromise wasn't bad in most cases anymore. Compromise was bad in ALL cases. The GOP didn't take these extreme positions in the past. THey always left some middle ground. They didn't agree with gay marriage but they supported civil union. They thought our borders should be secure but they agreed on a path to citizenship. They believed in the sanctity of life, but believed there was exceptions. The new GOP doesn't believe in the middle ground on anything. It's extreme right on every position and that's what lost them the election.

Mitt tried to pivot back to the middle after his nomination, but the damage was already done. It's not the 1980's anymore, people have internet. People will remember when they can easily access it from YouTube. He couldn't get out of the GOP primaries without taking extreme positions. There's a lot of people against raising taxes, but saying no to 1 dollar in revenue to 10 dollars in spending cuts is an extreme position.

The President was vulnerable, very vulnerable. The GOP let it slip away by catering to the extreme elements in their base. The electorate is changing. The white vote no longer makes up 90% of the vote. You can't alienate everybody else and expect to win. It's not an anomaly. You can't win on extreme positions on everything.
I think that progressives need conservatives, and conservatives need progressives, but I despise the two party system. I don't believe a political system devised around bipartisanship is conducive to a healthy democracy.

You make a good point about the Tea Party and its adverse effect on the Republican party though; it was born from noble ideas but those ideas have been exploited and corrupted - the movement itself is now a perverse and pervasive mutation devoid of the integrity that it once had.
 5 years ago '05        #114
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509

[video - click to view]

hate or love it our pres is black its a good day for america...

Last edited by bobbysteels18; 11-15-2012 at 02:10 AM..
 11-15-2012, 02:12 AM         #115
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%

this is america when all else fails its the black guys fault
 5 years ago '04        #116
sonofaque86 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
Didn't think New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, and Iowa had huge urban voters. Interesting.
 5 years ago '06        #117
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
 FlamboyantOne said:

[pic - click to view]

[/URL]

Yep......all of the ghetto a.ss sections determined this.......low income people who really didnt know what agendas they were voting for......other than 'thats our man'

Ex......lol @ Omama winning PA
Lol if anything they were the ones who actually knew what they was voting for. The morons who are not making 400,000 a year who voted Romney are very misinformed and the equivalent of a a black white supremacist. Its obvious who the intelligent people voted for and who the not so intelligent people voted for....

state average IQ estimates (as of 2009)

1. Massachusetts 102.4 - obama
2. New Jersey 101.4 - obama
3. Vermont 101.2 - obama
4. Minnesota 101.0 - obama
5. New Hampshire 100.9 - obama
6. Pennsylvania 100.6 - obama
7. Connecticut 100.6 - obama
8. North Dakota 100.5 - romney
9. Montana 100.3 - romney
10. South Dakota 100.3 - romney
11. Maryland 99.9 - obama
12. Wisconsin 99.7 - obama
13. Ohio 99.7 - obama
14. Kansas 99.6 - romney
15. Washington 99.6 - obama
16. Missouri 99.4 - romney
17. Maine 99.4 - obama
18. Indiana 99.3 - romney
19. Nebraska 99.2 - romney
20. Colorado 99.2 - obama
21. Wyoming 99.2 - romney
22. Delaware 99.1 - obama
23. Virginia 99.1 - obama
24. Idaho 98.9 - romney
25. Oregon 98.8 - obama
26. Iowa 98.7 - obama
27. New York 98.7 - obama
28. Illinois 98.6 - obama
29. Utah 98.5 - romney
30. Kentucky 98.3 - romney
31. Texas 98.2 - romney
32. Florida 98.0 - obama
33. North Carolina 97.8 - romney
34. Alaska 97.5 - romney
35. Michigan 97.4 - obama
36. Rhode Island 97.3 - obama
37. South Carolina 97.0 - romney
38. Georgia 96.9 - romney
39. Tennessee 96.7 - romney
40. Arizona 96.4 - romney
41. Oklahoma 96.4 - romney
42. Arkansas 96.3 - romney
43. Hawaii 95.9 - obama
44. Louisiana 95.5 - romney
45. Nevada 95.3 - obama
46. West Virgininia 94.9 - romney
47. Alabama 94.9 - romney
48. California 94.9 - obama
49. New Mexico 94.8 - obama
50. Mississippi 93.8 - romney

7 smartest states voted obama

14 of the smartest 20 voted obama

on the other end...

10 of the dumbest 14 states voted romney

15 of the dumbest 22 states voted romney
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy