Adrian Peterson & Barry Sanders stats through first 5 seasons

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Illuminati said:
If AP wants a ring he needs to join forces with Spiller.

n*gga in Buffalo?

Get the entire fu*k out of here
 5 years ago '05        #62
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
Can you imagine his numbers if he didn't have those injuries?
 5 years ago '06        #63
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,879 | Props total: 2718 2718
 TheT said:
Can you imagine his numbers if he didn't have those injuries?
His numbers this year? Or that first five years that this thread is about?

His numbers this year is his best of his career so I doubt his number would be better if he had never been hurt. Injury or no injury its at worse his second best start of his career.

Tomlinson is better than Peterson. Only thing that can make Peterson surpass LT is if AP's longevity is better which could very well happen.
 5 years ago '06        #64
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,879 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Politricks said:
i see him probably leaving vikings if they don't build that team more around him...dude can tote that rock.
You do know he signed a 5 year extension right? Only way he leaves the Vikings is when the Vikings cut/don't re-sign him when father time catches up to him.
 5 years ago '04        #65
simm04 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,950 | Props total: 15609 15609
 SDC17 said:
Yo hold up, stop. First of all, SD is my favorite team obviously. Yeah, it's in my username who the fu*k cares? Rivers is my favorite player currently on SD, so...?

You're going to tell me Rivers wasn't on an elite status for three straight years? Then he had an off year...only thing he did was throw more interceptions, he still put up numbers. I figured hey it was an off year so....maybe he'll bounce back. Obviously he's falling off right now, he was still putting up some of the best numbers in the L for three years in a row.....Cumbucket.

Yo so check this sh*t.

Total stats first 5 year(s):

Adrian Peterson
Yards: 8,061
Touchdowns: 67
Fumbles:21
Fumbles Lost: 14

HE HAS MORE CAREER FUMBLES LOST IN 5 YEARS THAN LT DOES HIS ENTIRE CAREER.

LaDainian Tomlinson
Yards: 9,193
Touchdowns: 84 (He had 72 rushing, someone said 68 earlier, they were wrong. He threw 4 PASSING TDS bi*ch + his receiving TDs.)
Fumbles: 22
Fumbles Lost: 9

My dude went on the next year TO SCORE 33 TOTAL TOUCHDOWNS AND WIN NFL MVP, THAT'S A RECORD bi*ch. HE THREW 2 MORE TD PASSES.

He rushed for 1,815 yards and added another 508 receiving, 2,323 total yards my dude. Sorry but your boy has some catching up to do. My dude was a smart runner all his career and father time caught up to him...

LT is undoubtedly better catching out of the backfield, was way better at pass blocking, better route runner too.

Now go sit in a corner somewhere f*ggot.

WHY WE DO THIS ON YA a.ss YOU SILLY BUTTPIRATE f*gBOY.

[pic - click to view]

lol who count more fumbles lost, that sh*t just means that no one from your team recovered but lt has 1 more fumble than AP did. its just the way the ball bounces lol. peterson had 1601 lt had 1702 carries in the first 5 years n check this out its not til the end of his full 5 years its the first 73 games of thier career.
come back with lt first 73 games and then put the numbers together
 5 years ago '04        #66
simm04 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,950 | Props total: 15609 15609
matter of fact did it already
check this out this is the first 73 games of AP VS LT
AP
games 73
yards 6752
yards per rush 4.8
TD 64

LT
games 73
yards 6801
yards per rush 4.3
TD 68

so all he got on him is about 50 more yards and 4 more TD in his first 73 games
 5 years ago '09        #67
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 14002 14002
Barry da GAWD!
 5 years ago '05        #68
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
fu*k yo stats..........

Comparing da gawd BSand to........maybe the best in the game today......maybe..............is a slap i n the face. AP is tough..............but never are you like..................Great day.........duke is on some different ish...........or an all time legend. There is only one B Sand #20
 11-14-2012, 12:57 AM         #69
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got AP and Foster on my fantasy team
 5 years ago '07        #70
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
 Gmengfx said:
only SD fu*ks with LT

kinda like pittsburgh and jerome bettis lol
You're an idiot. LT is undoubtedly one of the best RB's of all-time
 5 years ago '07        #71
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,095 | Props total: 6294 6294
fu*k him and his collosal grip handshake. .. broke my damn hand for two weeks when I shook it at the Pro Bowl party I dj'ed at
 5 years ago '11        #72
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 dre03 said:
I can say the same about Barry though... Barry never ran like AP... Two totally different styles... Barry was elusive... But Barry didn't have the combination of power to go with that elusiveness...

And BS to that AP has had better teams... They both only played on at least one good team and both made the conference championship once in the same year ironically i believe they had the same record their one good team years... The other years just like Barry AP has dealt with a garbage Minny team winning 6 and 3 games and crap and being in the bottom half on offense and defense... Difference is Barry had a decent QB and receiving core a few of his years with Herman Moore and Brett Perriman to help him out as well... Peterson had that one year and he went to the conference championship with that team... There should have been no reason the 96 Lions should have won only 5 games...

Trust if he had a QB who could rack up 4300 yards with two 100 catch 1,000 yard receivers then Minny would be a championship contender every year... Barry had that and was still barely winning... Hell one year Moore and Perriman put up 1500 yards in the same season... Peterson has never had that kind of support on offense... AP never had that consistency...
What you're missing is the fact that AP has had a MUCH better line to play behind. That's he main thing people talk about when talking about Barry playing with subpar talent... His line was never that good. AP meanwhile, adopted a line that even sprung Chester Taylor for big yardage. AP nice, but there hasn't been a back outside of McCoy that could make something out of a bad line like Barry.
 5 years ago '12        #73
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 583 583
 simm04 said:
AP
games 73
yards 6752
yards per rush 4.8
TD 64

LT
games 73
yards 6801
yards per rush 4.3
TD 68

Bro beans, count total touchdowns and yards, records and MVP awards and the fact that he has/had better hands, ran better routes and easily is one of the best pass blocking backs there was...

Come back to me with the total yardage and touchdowns between the two of them, don't forget to count LT's passing touchdowns, yeah he did that to yall a.sses too.

That's including receiving yards/touchdowns. I could easily tell you right now AD only has 3 total in his career.

If you're rating them as pure runners, AD wins. LT is a way better "total" back though. No question about it yo.

Last edited by SDC17; 11-14-2012 at 01:49 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #74
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
 Youngin19 said:
Adrian Peterson is a Demi God...his dad has to be Zeus or Apollo or some sh*t. This n*gga is not human.
basically.
 11-14-2012, 02:27 AM         #75
Kon Vert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best rb in the game. My favourite player in the NFL.

All Day is a beast. If you're not inspired by this guy then you need help.

He is not of this planet.
 11-14-2012, 02:57 AM         #76
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Barry the goat...( the reason I played football ) ....ap cool, but fu*k the purple queens. #lions all day.
 5 years ago '08        #77
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 dre03 said:
I can say the same about Barry though... Barry never ran like AP... Two totally different styles... Barry was elusive... But Barry didn't have the combination of power to go with that elusiveness...

And BS to that AP has had better teams... They both only played on at least one good team and both made the conference championship once in the same year ironically i believe they had the same record their one good team years... The other years just like Barry AP has dealt with a garbage Minny team winning 6 and 3 games and crap and being in the bottom half on offense and defense... Difference is Barry had a decent QB and receiving core a few of his years with Herman Moore and Brett Perriman to help him out as well... Peterson had that one year and he went to the conference championship with that team... There should have been no reason the 96 Lions should have won only 5 games...

Trust if he had a QB who could rack up 4300 yards with two 100 catch 1,000 yard receivers then Minny would be a championship contender every year... Barry had that and was still barely winning... Hell one year Moore and Perriman put up 1500 yards in the same season... Peterson has never had that kind of support on offense... AP never had that consistency...
barry had dat power i saw dat n*gga get like 3 or 4 n*ggas off em
 5 years ago '08        #78
bigshock 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 0 0
 P Griff said:
The GOAT and the Baby GOAT

In which order?
 5 years ago '04        #79
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2795 2795
 simm04 said:
AP
games 73
yards 6752
yards per rush 4.8
TD 64

LT
games 73
yards 6801
yards per rush 4.3
TD 68

come on man

thats just the rushing side

LT had a HUNDRED receptions in a season in like his 3rd or 4th year

He used to get 2300 yards from scrimmage

the rushing both rbs were pretty close. . .LT was a monster all around though
 5 years ago '05        #80
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
It's unbelievable how long he's been doing it in the NFL. Most good RB's have a coming out rookie year, a big stat breakout year, then a fall off year when they only break 1,000yds because they get tons of carries.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago