Rumor: the iPhone 5S entering trial production in December

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,597 | Props total: 369 369
it is hard to believe that people are still waiting to get dated technology... apple is no longer cutting edge... that is why they try to sue competition. like people still riding around with chrome rims and think they chillin..... smh
 5 years ago '04        #42
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 BlackRepub85 said:
Why would they address it? It's not like the iPhone buyers are just gonna go to another phone lol. It's like that dude that just straight disrepects his chick all day, he know she might bi*ch and complain, but she ain't going no where.
I was an iphone user and I went to another phone because of their supply issues. I know I am in the minority though
 5 years ago '11        #43
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Manny05 said:
galaxy s 1 release date: July 2010
galaxy s 2 release date: February 2011; released may 2011 for US
galaxy s 3 release date: June 2012

yep..guess i was right.

Samsung Galaxy S2 was released in the US in Sept 2011 for Sprint
October for T-Mobile and AT&T
S3? June 2012

Source:

So that's a 8-9 month difference

Let's take a look at the Note now

Samsung Galaxy Note was released in the US February 2012
Note 2? November 2012

Source:

Another 9 months

Yep.. Guess you were wrong

Manny05 said:
Pretty sure there was a year gap between the gs1,gs2 and gs3...
Samsung did however release a bunch of other phones.. Just not their main phone (note and s series)

Nice try using the European release dates though

We live in the US round here plehbwah, just in case you forgot
 5 years ago '11        #44
Jim Gunther 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
 Sabotage said:
I was an iphone user and I went to another phone because of their supply issues. I know I am in the minority though

Nah, no you arent. My gf got the S3 because she wouldnt wait on the 5. I seen a couple people in the store do it when I got my 5 too. If I hadnt just paid $50 for my Black Law app I wouldnt have waited, all the phones pretty much equal to me, the iPhone is just the most convenient.
 5 years ago '05        #45
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
so who got owned?
 5 years ago '07        #46
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,839 | Props total: 2521 2521
I'll just give this iPhone (5) to my mom and cop myself the 5S with no problem
 5 years ago '07        #47
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 5 years ago '05        #48
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Sabotage said:
thats your own damn fault. its not like the 4 dropped and the 4s dropped months later. it wasnt for another year.
an apple stan'n ah day, doesn't keep the doctor away......just makes you look gay.
 5 years ago '04        #49
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 ronin said:
an apple stan'n ah day, doesn't keep the doctor away......just makes you look gay.
i own a lumia 920 son. i just keep up with tech news and patterns. nothing i said was stan-like. keep it moving
 5 years ago '10        #50
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,256 | Props total: 74 74
I think most people in this thread have gotten it wrong. The issue isn't new hardware; it's that sh*tty as OS. I was an Apple faithful until I had an epiphany: The OS may add features, the company creates new hardware, but the OS looks exactly the same as the OG iPhone. Apple really needs to add customization to its OS. If I could make the OS look differently to feel like I had purchased a new phone, I would still be with iOS (it really works intuitively). However, when you have a case on your phone, no matter how the new design looks, it still feels like you are fu*king with your old phone.
 11-16-2012, 12:13 PM         #51
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 purpleaxxe said:
I think most people in this thread have gotten it wrong. The issue isn't new hardware; it's that sh*tty as OS. I was an Apple faithful until I had an epiphany: The OS may add features, the company creates new hardware, but the OS looks exactly the same as the OG iPhone. Apple really needs to add customization to its OS. If I could make the OS look differently to feel like I had purchased a new phone, I would still be with iOS (it really works intuitively). However, when you have a case on your phone, no matter how the new design looks, it still feels like you are fu*king with your old phone.

IOS sucksssssss

Seriously I had a Galaxy Nexus..lost it so I was like let me see whats the hype about....never afu*kingain ..its so basic..its a dumbed down OS perfected for the average consumer. Life is about progress. An iPhone is a phone you give to your mom when she's done with her Razr and she feels like trying something new. I have the Note and its soo much better than iOs. iOS is fluid and it just works but you really appreciate the technology of Android when you switch. Much better hardware, more customization. I actually enjoy my phone..with an iPhone its just a phone that works
 5 years ago '10        #52
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5676 5676
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:

IOS sucksssssss

Seriously I had a Galaxy Nexus..lost it so I was like let me see whats the hype about....never afu*kingain ..its so basic..its a dumbed down OS perfected for the average consumer. Life is about progress. An iPhone is a phone you give to your mom when she's done with her Razr and she feels like trying something new. I have the Note and its soo much better than iOs. iOS is fluid and it just works but you really appreciate the technology of Android when you switch. Much better hardware, more customization. I actually enjoy my phone..with an iPhone its just a phone that works
To me, appreciating phone technology is like appreciating go-kart technology

I got real computers what the fu*k is there to appreciate in a 1.5ghz phone
 5 years ago '04        #53
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said:
To me, appreciating phone technology is like appreciating go-kart technology

I got real computers what the fu*k is there to appreciate in a 1.5ghz phone
so you can brag on internet forums and show your friends how many nanoseconds quicker your angry birds opens
 5 years ago '04        #54
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 regulate said:
Do you carry around your big a.ss laptop/computer with you?

Will your big a.ss lap top/computer fit in your pocket?

When you need directions, do you pull it out, boot it up, log in, just to use map quest?

Don't act like smartphones dont offer a real benefit.
he knows they do, but we have reached a point where arguing about the next smart phone is completely retarded. everyone is jerking it the newest specs and sh*t talks the next device like it doesnt offer the same sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #55
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
iPhone 5 resale value is still like $600 easily
 5 years ago '06        #56
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
Yup, and this still won't convince me to get a 5s. I have been living outside the US for almost 2 years and bought the 4s when I was in NY in December. Who the hell am I really trying to impress. My wife has the 4s so we are both good right now. Think for yourself people!!
 5 years ago '06        #57
lastdaze 
space
space
$617 | Props total: 77 77
stupid to compare the two...everybody knew a 5s was coming soon after the 5. Also, Android phones come out more frequently because the android OS is constantly evolving and being updated by google. There is more innovation going on from the android side of things as far as OS is concerned. Apple has such an established and stable customer base that they can continue to operate this way and be fine.
 5 years ago '11        #58
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Wow, well i guess that means that they haven't done sh*t to improve their technology once again. I really really wish they just released one phone a year. maybe once very two years.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy