Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #141
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 TheMindOf said:
Theres some confusion in here..

MOST n*ggas in here aint saying that he's "real" for dressing like that at his sisters wedding. Thats obviously not something that makes somebody "real"

What n*ggas is saying is that it's cool to see that he aint faking the funk.. A lot of n*ggas in rap, if you see a picture of them from 4-5 years before they blew, they a whole different person..

n*ggas is really applauding the fact that Riff Raff been keeping it consistent. Look like the same dude we see in the videos today, is the same dude he was back then.. Thats rare..
it's not rare at all
 5 years ago '06        #142
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 TheMindOf said:
Personally, my moms woulda beat my a.ss (as an adult) and sent me home to change if I showed up to my sisters wedding like that. But thats just me.

Probably not how his family works.. The fact that he could show up like that and nobody batted an eye, means they used to it.. Meaning this must be how this n*gga ALWAYS been.

n*ggas acting like growing up going to church, there wasn't always the kids who's parents used to let them wear whatever they wanted. Bunch of white kids running around church in Wrangler jeans.

This is what happens when they grow up..

This proves that its not an act.. There's no way for this dude to have known these pictures from 4 years ago were ever gonna surface..

The funny thing is, the only reason why this thread is getting any burn is because a lot of n*ggas was planning on coming in here and seeing this n*gga Riff Raff all clean cut and sh*t. They was ready to try to end this n*gga.. Woulda seen the pics posted in every Riff Raff thread like the Ross CO pics...

They came in here and was like

[pic - click to view]

....stop it kid. you sound stupid right now. Not tryin to turn this into a race thing, but you MUST be white. And ain't nothing wrong with that lol. All I'mma say is, me or any black dude I know would not be lookin like that at no damn wedding. Real n*ggas gon dress accordingly. It don't have to be no suit (expenses can be reason). It could've been jeans a polo, baggy or not. But not no damn fitted and a durag, when everyone else obviously is dressed up.

I always find that its people who aren't white, who are into hip hop culture, that be the ones that try too damn hard to prove themselves....

you end up lookin like this n*gga at a wedding lmao he a clown. He knows what he is doing.

Last edited by Da Realness; 11-13-2012 at 05:03 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #143
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Da Realness said:
....stop it kid. you sound stupid right now. Not tryin to turn this into a race thing, but you MUST be white. And ain't nothing wrong with that lol. All I'mma say is, me or any black dude I know would not be lookin like that at no damn wedding. Real n*ggas gon dress accordingly. It don't have to be no suit (expenses can be reason). It could've been jeans a polo, baggy or not. But not no damn fitted and a durag, when everyone else obviously is dressed up.

I always find that its people who aren't white, who are into hip hop culture, that be the ones that try too damn hard to prove themselves....

you end up lookin like this n*gga at a wedding lmao he a clown. He knows what he is doing.

Go look up some of my posting history on here.. It'll be clear to you that Im not white..

Also, in the very FIRST sentence of the post you're replying to I clearly state that theres no way I would go to my sisters wedding dressed like that..

I also stated that his appearance at that wedding has NOTHING to do with him being "real", rather is a statement on him keeping it consistent.

Rather than proving that he's real, it proves that the n*gga we see in these goofy a.ss videos, is who he is in real life. He aint putting on a front for the cameras..

That being said, to each their own.. If his family is cool with him dressing like that, why you on his d!ck?

Let other people live. Not everybody has the same beliefs as you or the same upbringing. Why Judge?
 5 years ago '04        #144
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,688 | Props total: 15456 15456
Riff Raff winning right now

This thread is 8 pages deep about his fat sister's wedding photos

This dude will never ever make my top rappers list nor would
I ever listen to his songs like he was an amazing artist.. But y'all can't deny he's a character. That the only reason why I like him. Nobody in the history of rap or entertainment reminds me of Riff Raff
 5 years ago '06        #145
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Go look up some of my posting history on here.. It'll be clear to you that Im not white..

Also, in the very FIRST sentence of the post you're replying to I clearly state that theres no way I would go to my sisters wedding dressed like that..

I also stated that his appearance at that wedding has NOTHING to do with him being "real", rather is a statement on him keeping it consistent.

Rather than proving that he's real, it proves that the n*gga we see in these goofy a.ss videos, is who he is in real life. He aint putting on a front for the cameras..

That being said, to each their own.. If his family is cool with him dressing like that, why you on his d!ck?

Let other people live. Not everybody has the same beliefs as you or the same upbringing. Why Judge?

Aight... what is he being consistent with exactly? What statement is he makin? I'm lost.

lol and just noticed the pic of him mean muggin. Like I said.. he know what he's doing. This clown is an entertainer fareal.

Last edited by Da Realness; 11-13-2012 at 05:17 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #146
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
 refuze said:

I ever listen to his songs like he was an amazing artist.. But y'all can't deny he's a character. That the only reason why I like him. Nobody in the history of rap or entertainment reminds me of Riff Raff

..you right tho
 11-13-2012, 05:25 PM         #147
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he was part of the wedding party then im sure everyone knew he was dressing like that. he might even be the best man. but hell he might not even be part of the wedding party.

could have played for the bruins, dont make me fu*k up your family reunion.

Last edited by Ni2; 11-13-2012 at 05:28 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #148
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,602 | Props total: 6830 6830
White people have been known to dress sh*tty at weddings. I'm white as fu*k and I go to weddings and see people in fu*king jeans. At least put on the one pair of dress pants your bum a.ss owns for job interviews.

Most white people never really had the idea of Sunday Best and sh*t, lot's of white people will wear the most beat up sh*t to church or going out to eat with their family. I had a suit on for the last wedding I was at , and I wasn't in the wedding party and people accused me of overdressing , the fu*k ?!?!

It doesn't look like he's the best man to me though , looks he's just taking pictures with his immediate family.
 5 years ago '07        #149
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 5 years ago '04        #150
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 refuze said:

n*gga dont try and talk around the fact that youre a str8 up fan boy lmao.. n*gga you download his music and watch his videos who you think you foolin?????? Im guessin you fu*k with Lil B too
 5 years ago '10        #151
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago