RiFF RaFF at his sister's wedding in 2008

most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 56
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
 Da Realness said:
lmao he aint give a fu*k. n*gga tryin too hard. dun matter if you hood or not, real n*ggas gon try they best to dress accordingly. thats that type of sh*t that get you slapped by ya moms, auntie, etc. dont matter how old you are.
agreed. he look awkward..
 5 years ago '12        #42
hou12 
space
avatar space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 906 906
If you're really "real" you do whatever the fu*k you want...

if they don't wanna follow and wear what looks "formal" (who decides what's formal & what's not?) regardless of the situation, they don't have too.

A follower mindset isn't good unless that's genuinely how you are...

Why give a fu*k if somebody thinks you look out of place?
 5 years ago '04        #43
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 5 years ago '11        #44
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
definition of a wigger



his whole family is ugly too
 11-12-2012, 07:59 PM         #45
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When I came in here... I really thought that he wants going to look just like a regular white dude. No braids, no beard, and just simply dress up like a regular white guy. But after seeing this pic I can definitely see that sh*t ain't no fu*king act. I guess dude is that way no matter where he at.
 5 years ago '12        #46
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
 hou12 said:
If you're really "real" you do whatever the fu*k you want...

if they don't wanna follow and wear what looks "formal" (who decides what's formal & what's not?) regardless of the situation, they don't have too.

A follower mindset isn't good unless that's genuinely how you are...

Why give a fu*k if somebody thinks you look out of place?
no one said be a follower. he could wear a purple suit if he wanted to stand out. there is nothing wrong with looking clean and supporting your sister on her big day. if it is 20 below you are not a follower if you wear a coat. its appropriate.

thats that attitude that will have you standing outside the club arguing with bouncers because they wont let you in. saying sh*t like "you know how much these j's cost? why cant i wear sweats? i dont wanna go to club liv anyway fvck y'all..

whatever though to each his own.


Last edited by Taste Maker; 11-12-2012 at 08:06 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #47
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
avatar space
space
$32,938 | Props total: 8793 8793

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #48
hou12 
space
avatar space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 906 906
 Windy said:
i can feel him on the fu*k suits sh*t.

I was wearing a polo with khaki colored chinos and dark boat shoes to my sisters wedding

I never wear dress pants, they just too uncomfortable and I hate dress shirts.


i wouldnt have shown up in no fitted with a winter coat on tho, thats pushing it.
 5 years ago '12        #49
hou12 
space
avatar space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 906 906
 Taste Maker said:
no one said be a follower. he could wear a purple suit if he wanted to stand out. there is nothing wrong with looking clean and supporting your sister on her big day. if it is 20 below you are not a follower if you wear a coat. its appropriate.

thats that attitude that will have you standing outside the club arguing with bouncers because they wont let you in. saying sh*t like "you know how much these j's cost? why cant i wear sweats? i dont wanna go to club liv anyway fvck y'all..

whatever though to each his own.
Why do people follow dress codes?
 11-12-2012, 08:09 PM         #50
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fat white guy is doing a puffy no way out pose with his boys....
 5 years ago '12        #51
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
 hou12 said:
Why do people follow dress codes?
to keep out the riff raff
 5 years ago '12        #52
hou12 
space
avatar space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 906 906
but really someone answer this

who decides what's formal & what's not?
 5 years ago '09        #53
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$8,819 | Props total: 1138 1138
this picture got me weak


[pic - click to view]



 11-12-2012, 08:19 PM         #54
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hou12 said:
but really someone answer this

who decides what's formal & what's not?
This is a serious question? When everybody at a particular event is in dresses and tuxes and you in polo and a fitted, you ain't formal. Lol
 11-12-2012, 08:23 PM         #55
TriniChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
lmao he aint give a fu*k. n*gga tryin too hard. dun matter if you hood or not, real n*ggas gon try they best to dress accordingly. thats that type of sh*t that get you slapped by ya moms, auntie, etc. dont matter how old you are.
Ur are right, but you can't think everyone has the same upbringing you and apparently I did. First sign of trouble is when I realized he was the smallest one out of the family.
 5 years ago '04        #56
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,403 | Props total: 6433 6433
 hou12 said:
Why do people follow dress codes?
why don't you wear rags to a meeting
 5 years ago '06        #57
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,616 | Props total: 2240 2240
 mtva24 said:
this picture got me weak


[pic - click to view]



It looks like somebody was being nice & let the wait staff get a plate before his break ended...
 5 years ago '11        #58
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4580 4580
So he was a freestyle scientist back then aswell
 5 years ago '12        #59
hou12 
space
avatar space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 906 906
 justinjones said:
why don't you wear rags to a meeting
Because I wouldn't wear rags anywhere...

Still doesn't answer my question...

If no one ever told you what kind of clothes are nice/formal, and you were able to decide that without any outside influence in your lifetime, would you still think that a suit was?

If you would, there's nothing wrong with that.
 5 years ago '04        #60
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$8,917 | Props total: 741 741
rap game Mike Honcho
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 84
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy