What Did We Learn In Week 10?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You Taking Down This Black/Thai MILF?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Latina with a donkey butt 🍑
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent says he will put Ja Rule to sleep if he ever sees him
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset RUIN Migo Rollout & Is Getting Cancel For Homophobic Line "I Do..
279 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,059 | Props total: 1895 1895
 dre03 said:
Most teams don't have 3+ quality receivers to open up the field... That is the only reason some teams need the run to setup the pass... If you have 3,4,5 receiver sets you don't need running to pass the ball... This is why ATL, NO, Patriots, GB and etc have been successful passing the ball with little to no running game over the years... The average team typically only has 2 receiver sets... It is hard to pass with only 2 receiver sets if you have no run game... That isn't the case when you are running 3+ receiver sets... Only a few teams have the personnel to run 3+ receiver sets most of the time...
Oh sh*t! n*gga went all ron jawarski on that n*gga son!
 5 years ago '05        #142
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,531 | Props total: 155 155
 dre03 said:
Most teams don't have 3+ quality receivers to open up the field... That is the only reason some teams need the run to setup the pass... If you have 3,4,5 receiver sets you don't need running to pass the ball... This is why ATL, NO, Patriots, GB and etc have been successful passing the ball with little to no running game over the years... The average team typically only has 2 receiver sets... It is hard to pass with only 2 receiver sets if you have no run game... That isn't the case when you are running 3+ receiver sets... Only a few teams have the personnel to run 3+ receiver sets most of the time...
well said
 11-13-2012, 05:36 PM         #143
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
Weeks Over, time for the Takeover. Aqib back.
 5 years ago '10        #144
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,126 | Props total: 1282 1282
 dre03 said:

fu*k this have to do with 400 plus yards through the air with no running game being EASY?

Am I missing the games where n*ggaz is doing this every week easily? I guess I dont get that channel
 5 years ago '05        #145
white-chocolate 125 heat pts125
space
space
$15,547 | Props total: 1392 1392
Yahoo projections are sh*t and Detroit DEF fu*ked me bad.. oh and Jamaal Charles may be back
 5 years ago '07        #146
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i learned that if lion fans had a gun to their head they still wouldn't honor an avy bet

fu*king cowards
 11-14-2012, 09:03 AM         #147
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
i learned that if lion fans had a gun to their head they still wouldn't honor an avy bet

fu*king cowards
 11-14-2012, 09:15 AM         #148
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall tripping saying my falcons going out with these first round exits we going for the first round bye
 5 years ago '10        #149
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 upandcumingband said:
yall tripping saying my falcons going out with these first round exits we going for the first round bye

It's up to the Falcons to prove n*ggaz wrong. I understand we upgraded the coordinators so there will be competition in the playoffs this season (if the n*ggaz even make the playoffs). Nothing is promised in this league.......Michael Turner bi*ch a.ss need to stay out the strip clubs ole paying for pus*y a.ss n*gga.......n*gga need to produce on the field. He does that and I have all the confidence in the world in this team.
 11-14-2012, 11:22 AM         #150
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
It's up to the Falcons to prove n*ggaz wrong. I understand we upgraded the coordinators so there will be competition in the playoffs this season (if the n*ggaz even make the playoffs). Nothing is promised in this league.......Michael Turner bi*ch a.ss need to stay out the strip clubs ole paying for pus*y a.ss n*gga.......n*gga need to produce on the field. He does that and I have all the confidence in the world in this team.
 5 years ago '05        #151
MP 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,624 | Props total: 8387 8387

[pic - click to view]

that lion dudes on bx wear there avy for two days but keep makin avy bets man up bi*ch
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #152
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,531 | Props total: 155 155
 peeyump said:
fu*k this have to do with 400 plus yards through the air with no running game being EASY?

Am I missing the games where n*ggaz is doing this every week easily? I guess I dont get that channel
Dude has 3 Pro Bowl options, one of them is a guaranteed first ballot HOF player, the other 2 can be #1 WRs on any NFL team.
 5 years ago '11        #153
The Rhyming Ape 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,591 | Props total: 25844 25844
the jets should start tebow. if your gonna start a qb with a terrible completion percentage who turns the ball over too much, you might as well start the one who can 1)get your running game more involved and rest the defense 2) escape the pressure that will come because of your porous o-line 3) inspires his team to play together and 4) Comes alive in the 4th. Sanchez has had chance after chance after chance and he still sucks. Might as well throw tebow in and see what he can do.
 11-14-2012, 12:48 PM         #154
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Rhyming Ape said:
the jets should start tebow. if your gonna start a qb with a terrible completion percentage who turns the ball over too much, you might as well start the one who can 1)get your running game more involved and rest the defense 2) escape the pressure that will come because of your porous o-line 3) inspires his team to play together and 4) Comes alive in the 4th. Sanchez has had chance after chance after chance and he still sucks. Might as well throw tebow in and see what he can do.
cant agree with nuffin but this
 5 years ago '09        #155
ImAMonster 412 heat pts412
space
space
$37,608 | Props total: 10864 10864
fu*k every single one of you.
 5 years ago '10        #156
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
Man I have remained on track while you fu*k n*ggaz keep derailing the topic of the 400 yards. I want you low income housing a.ss n*ggaz go back and read that sh*t so you can get a full understanding. I ask again WHAT THE fu*k does your comments have to do with 400 yards through the air being EASY? Gotdamn.....I got n*ggaz over here bringing up pro bowlers, hall of famers, n*ggaz talking about formations and what not. What the fu*k does any of your fu*king comments have to do with homie saying that sh*t EASY? So easy a fu*king caveman can do it huh? Sign me the fu*k up then cause some n*ggaz on boxden said throwing for 400 week in and week out with no run game is easy peasy one two fu*king threesy.

Marky Mark and the Funky Jets want you motherfu*kers to come hold a clinic at 1 Jets a.ss place and show 'em how its done.
 5 years ago '09        #157
ImAMonster 412 heat pts412
space
space
$37,608 | Props total: 10864 10864
I learned that Michael Turner is the worst starting running back in the league...THE WORST...fu*king horrible piece of sh*t. Go back to driving drunk in your Porsche you overrated bi*ch.
 5 years ago '10        #158
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
I learned that Michael Turner is the worst starting running back in the league...THE WORST...fu*king horrible piece of sh*t. Go back to driving drunk in your Porsche you overrated bi*ch.

whoa hold up.....I drive in the same areas as that n*gga.....dont need no drunk n*ggaz with porshes endangering me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Check out the recoil from this pistol.
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chantel Jeffries Camel T0e
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nike Air Max Day 2018 Lineup....Oh yeah
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside Mark Wahlberg Denies Steroid Ring Involvement: ‘Accusations Are Compl..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! @Ari Gold He Got Himself A PAWG
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside meanwhile neighborhood pools in china
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cardi B Tops Beyonce to Become First Woman With Five Simultaneous Top 10 Hits ..
76 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy