What Did We Learn In Week 10?

most viewed right now
 127
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20866 20866
 Brooklyn Lost said:
Jets season was over before it started




What did I ever do to deserve this
You decided to be a Jets fan.




  475 - 155 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 5 years ago '07        #42
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,504 | Props total: 10794 10794
 Krazie said:
You decided to be a Jets fan.
It's not my fault damnit. And I can't help it. It's like a sadistic pain that I love
 5 years ago '10        #43
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Brooklyn Lost said:
It's not my fault damnit. And I can't help it. It's like a sadistic pain that I love
atleast you can say J E T S JETS JETS JETS!


My team is 8-1 but I cant say anything like that........fu*k im 'posed to do make Falcons noises and sh*t like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk .....fu*k im 'posed to do?
 5 years ago '07        #44
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$22,633 | Props total: 17863 17863
 e G o Maniac said:
I learned that people have extremely short memories here on Boxden.

Remember Kolb playing well when he had to step in for McNabb which resulted in a huge contract? Remember Caleb Hanie damn near giving the Bears a chance in the NFC Championship game in 2010?

You knee-jerk artists need to calm the fu*k down about Foles. Not saying to write him off just because history says he won't be sh*t, but to say the man should start over Vick is just downright ignorance.
the season is done for the Eagles and Reid/Vick will be gone next year,so why not ket Foles play the rest of the season?
 5 years ago '04        #45
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,212 | Props total: 3769 3769
We learned that Kellen Davis is not getting it done and the Devin Hester experience at wide receiver is over.

We learned that the Bears need a true #2 receiver and if we don't throw it to Earl Bennett (or Brandon Marshall) there's a good chance the ball will get dropped.

We learned that Phil Emery needs to get on the phone with the Carolina Panthers and give up a 2nd round draft pick to get Greg Olsen back. I'm positive he will come even if he has to take a pay cut just to be on a winning team again...
 5 years ago '11        #46
UTP 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,674 | Props total: 359 359
 titanreese said:
Im fully convinced the Titans go into ever year shooting for a 8-8 record
This.
 5 years ago '11        #47
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$10,791 | Props total: 2786 2786
giants in the middle of one of their slumps

patriots defense is suspect

norv turner and aj smith getting fired after this season

chicago cant beat upper echelon teams

Luck is the ROTY
 5 years ago '05        #48
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20866 20866
 peeyump said:
atleast you can say J E T S JETS JETS JETS!


My team is 8-1 but I cant say anything like that........fu*k im 'posed to do make Falcons noises and sh*t like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk .....fu*k im 'posed to do?
Are you drunk or just mentally challenged?




  475 - 155 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 5 years ago '04        #49
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,212 | Props total: 3769 3769
 somerandomguy said:
giants in the middle of one of their slumps

patriots defense is suspect

norv turner and aj smith getting fired after this season

chicago cant beat upper echelon teams

Luck is the ROTY
And San Fran can't beat lower echelon teams and end up tieing them...
 5 years ago '07        #50
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 biscuit said:
We learned that Kellen Davis is not getting it done and the Devin Hester experience at wide receiver is over.

We learned that the Bears need a true #2 receiver and if we don't throw it to Earl Bennett (or Brandon Marshall) there's a good chance the ball will get dropped.

We learned that Phil Emery needs to get on the phone with the Carolina Panthers and give up a 2nd round draft pick to get Greg Olsen back. I'm positive he will come even if he has to take a pay cut just to be on a winning team again...

First it was, all we need is a number 1!

Now, it's all we need is a number 2!

What's next? We need number 6!
 11-12-2012, 12:30 AM         #51
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the texans have the WOAT special teams
 5 years ago '04        #52
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,212 | Props total: 3769 3769
 MythMade said:
First it was, all we need is a number 1!

Now, it's all we need is a number 2!

What's next? We need number 6!
Two words...





Dez.


Bryant.


 5 years ago '07        #53
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 BENGALSfan said:
Aj green is a god Bengals d line can be dominant when they want to
That's that sh*t I don't like. You're telling me the Bengals D-line has an on/off switch of when they want to be dominant. FOH, that sh*t must bugs me.
 5 years ago '10        #54
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Krazie said:
Are you drunk or just mentally challenged?
I'm just trippin' ole up tight a.ss n*gga.........
 5 years ago '11        #55
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$10,791 | Props total: 2786 2786
 biscuit said:
And San Fran can't beat lower echelon teams and end up tieing them...

yep, but we wont see those caliber teams in the playoffs
 5 years ago '05        #56
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
 SeattleLost said:
I'm trying to find a gif of Lynch shaking Cromartie in the 4th quarter on a td run that was called back

it was the play right before the Tate pass td
That run was sweet. That move he put on the Cro was ridiculous. Made Cro wanna change his life and be in each and everyone of his kids future.
 5 years ago '05        #57
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20866 20866
 biscuit said:
And San Fran can't beat lower echelon teams and end up tieing them...
Apparently you haven't seen what we did to teams like the Bills and Jets.




  475 - 155 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 5 years ago '08        #58
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Adamsville said:
Falcons still the best team in the NFC

Houston vs Atlanta is still going down in NO
 5 years ago '10        #59
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
That run was sweet. That move he put on the Cro was ridiculous. Made Cro wanna change his life and be in each and everyone of his kids future.
 5 years ago '04        #60
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,212 | Props total: 3769 3769
 somerandomguy said:
yep, but we wont see those caliber teams in the playoffs
We'll see how upper caliber you are after we play next week. Remember what we did to the Rams
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy