Nov 11 - Texas Petitions to withdraw from the United States of America

most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,862 | Props total: 3991 3991
 nightmare said:
u fail to take into account that almost half in not more of the population of texas, would be against this move and there would a civil war from the rip once u add up all the minorities together, they outnumber the whites in texas, and thats just one of many factors. mexicans would have no problem

ppl acting like the rednecks is the only ppl strapped up
Nah... Not happening. Mexicans all over Texas would f!ght the cartels. Texans of all races love Texas, regardless of race. Texas has pride almost to a fault. Ain't nobody trying to hear that cartel bullsh*t here.
 5 years ago '06        #122
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Decan45 said:
Nah... Not happening. Mexicans all over Texas would f!ght the cartels. Texans of all races love Texas, regardless of race. Texas has pride almost to a fault. Ain't nobody trying to hear that cartel bullsh*t here.
yea i doubt that, once the rednecks try to re-institute that jim crow sh*t, lets see how long all races gonna down for that sh*t last
 5 years ago '06        #123
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Decan45 said:
We are better armed, in greater numbers and much more cohesive and unified than the cartels. We are also their only source of income, which will stop when they start k!lling us.
u not in greater numbers, also u fail to take into account how many ppl gonna gonna bounce wen all the federal benefits (which most ppl take for granted and dont realize are federal) disappear
 5 years ago '04        #124
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,862 | Props total: 3991 3991
 nightmare said:
yea i doubt that, once the rednecks try to re-institute that jim crow sh*t, lets see how long all races gonna down for that sh*t last
You just don't understand Texas...

Texas is an extremely diverse and cultured state. There wouldn't be any Jim Crow movement. We're far too a.ssimilated and integrated culturally, ESPECIALLY with Mexican culture.

Agree to disagree I guess, but you just don't know d!ck...
 5 years ago '04        #125
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,862 | Props total: 3991 3991
 nightmare said:
u not in greater numbers, also u fail to take into account how many ppl gonna gonna bounce wen all the federal benefits (which most ppl take for granted and dont realize are federal) disappear
Uh... Yeah bro, sure... There's more cartel f!ghters than the entire population of the state of Texas...

...You can't be serious...
 5 years ago '07        #126
blackjewelz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Optimus Crime said:
oh yeah... And the third most billionaires... As well as Big Oil... Talkin bout getting rid of one of the richest states in the Union STFU
How many people would you expect to actually stay in Texas if this happened?


Not many.
 5 years ago '06        #127
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Decan45 said:
Uh... Yeah bro, sure... There's more cartel f!ghters than the entire population of the state of Texas...

...You can't be serious...
im saying that, i feel youre being naive to the level of impact being de-federalized would have on the any state in this country, thats where im coming from. i doubt the the majority of ppl in any state would stay once those impacts sunk in, thats all im really saying overall.

about the Jim Crow, i only broguht that up, because the majority of the ppl who want to secede are doing so on the basis of racism, so wouldnt it make sense that over time, some racist and also religious fundamentalist ideology would take hold in the power structure?
 5 years ago '06        #128
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 blackjewelz said:
How many people would you expect to actually stay in Texas if this happened?


Not many.
exactly, quality of life would drop SIGNIFICANTLY without federal systems, ppl are used to am AMERICAN lifestyle, which they take for granted and which they would lose if this actually happened.

anything thats not made/grown in texas would no have to be imported, which would accrue a tax.

US military protection would be gone

free schools, free postal, gone

all social welfare (unemployment, welfare, medicare, etc, etc) gone

also a ton of companies would prolly move out texas to avoid losing fed tax breaks and subsidies, takin a sh*t ton of jobs with them

food would be less abundant and more expensive

i could list sh*t for days


Last edited by nightmare; 11-21-2012 at 08:59 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #129
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,862 | Props total: 3991 3991
 nightmare said:
im saying that, i feel youre being naive to the level of impact being de-federalized would have on the any state in this country, thats where im coming from. i doubt the the majority of ppl in any state would stay once those impacts sunk in, thats all im really saying overall.

about the Jim Crow, i only broguht that up, because the majority of the ppl who want to secede are doing so on the basis of racism, so wouldnt it make sense that over time, some racist and also religious fundamentalist ideology would take hold in the power structure?
Well I wasn't trying to speak to the economic impacts that would come with such a move, I was just speaking on this idea that everyone has that Texas would just roll over if the cartel's tried to seize power. It just wouldn't work like that.

Contrary to stereotype, Texas is a very cultured state and I don't see anything Jim Crow-esque coming back, ever. You are right though, that most of these people talking about "SECEDE!" are a bunch of racist f*ggots.
 5 years ago '06        #130
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Decan45 said:
Well I wasn't trying to speak to the economic impacts that would come with such a move, I was just speaking on this idea that everyone has that Texas would just roll over if the cartel's tried to seize power. It just wouldn't work like that.

Contrary to stereotype, Texas is a very cultured state and I don't see anything Jim Crow-esque coming back, ever. You are right though, that most of these people talking about "SECEDE!" are a bunch of racist f*ggots.
ok i feel you, i agree, im sure the texans would f!ght back hard as hell if the cartels came thru, but i was just saying how it wouldnt work in the big picture once u look at all factors combined
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy