Nov 11 - Texas Petitions to withdraw from the United States of America

most viewed right now
 125
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
jrich14554 
space
space
space
$1,516 | Props total: 29 29
i could very well happen because really each state is an country just as the the rest of the world
 6 years ago '05        #102
drosmoka 
space
avatar space
space
$1,729 | Props total: 1 1
 Jimmy Breaux said:
Get rid of fu*k a.ss Florida too.


[pic - click to view]

i dont think we would mind down here either


fu*k the us government
 6 years ago '12        #103
noverum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 2275 2275
With 49.4% of the voting population being dissidents of the incumbent government, these rogue petitions may be relatively insignificant, but this electorate map isn't :


[pic - click to view]



It wouldn't be at all a surprise to see the beast of civil war begin to get restless in its slumber if the status quo continues. That's not to say that we're anywhere near a civil catastrophe of that magnitude, but it would be foolish to ignore the merging of ideological and geographic chasms and the impact that a deepening of those overlapping divides may have on stifling progress, or the developing risk of those conflicting interests tearing the country apart.

One thing is for certain: For all the rhetoric of unity, the Obama administration most certainly does not have it.


Last edited by noverum; 11-13-2012 at 03:47 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #104
j-dub82 
space
avatar space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 56 56
 noverum said:
With 49.4% of the voting population being dissidents of the incumbent government, these rogue petitions may be relatively insignificant, but this electorate map isn't :


[pic - click to view]



It wouldn't be at all a surprise to see the beast of civil war begin to get restless in its slumber if the status quo continues. That's not to say that we're anywhere near a civil catastrophe of that magnitude, but it would be foolish to ignore the merging of ideological and geographic chasms and the impact that a deepening of those overlapping divides may have on stifling progress, or the developing risk of those conflicting interests tearing the country apart.

One thing is for certain: For all the rhetoric of unity, the Obama administration most certainly does not have it.
but the huge populations in the blue areas, which tend to be the urban cities, kinda cancels out all of the mostly rural red areas
 6 years ago '04        #105
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 4693 4693
 kiddrocay said:
at you texans thinking yall safe talking we got more fire power than all the other states and ish

cmon son yall aint got ish especially ish that can take on cartels

silly brainwashed americans
You don't know anything about the cartels or Texas. Explain how the cartels could ever hope to take over Texas.
 6 years ago '10        #106
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$21,194 | Props total: 11102 11102
 Decan45 said:
You don't know anything about the cartels or Texas. Explain how the cartels could ever hope to take over Texas.
yall are the border state of mexico, them mother fu*kers will bum rush texas soon as yall decide to secede
 11-13-2012, 07:54 PM         #107
cottonwood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is my first post here, but I just wanted to say we need to remember 35% of the south's population is black. If these states secede, what do you think the first thing these racist southern governments are going to do to the largest minority in the region?

Thats why the 'let the go' attitude cannot be allowed.
 6 years ago '06        #108
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
ppl take US military protection for granted, thats the only thing keeping the mexicans from takin that sh*t over
 6 years ago '06        #109
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 606robin said:
Nahhhh everyone knows texas would be the last state in the union to be taken over just due to the fact of guns being as easy and accessible like a starbucks wifi network. Also Fort Hood and Bliss are down here plus a JRB (Marine,Navy) we would be good but I can't secede personally since I work apart of the government but this idea is just another amount of bullsh*t on the daily
those bases will be shut down, thats federal, all armed forces would withdraw

u also have to consider that a sh*t ton of ppl would leave texas if that happened, no non-mexican minority in their right mind would stay and of course alot whites would leave as well

on top of which texas is almost half mexican AND texas borders several cartel states in Mexico,

in addtion the rednecks would prolly start f!ghting each other to decide who should be in control, that sh*t wouldnt end well


Last edited by nightmare; 11-13-2012 at 08:35 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #110
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Decan45 said:
You don't know anything about the cartels or Texas. Explain how the cartels could ever hope to take over Texas.
u fail to take into account that almost half in not more of the population of texas, would be against this move and there would a civil war from the rip once u add up all the minorities together, they outnumber the whites in texas, and thats just one of many factors. mexicans would have no problem

ppl acting like the rednecks is the only ppl strapped up


Last edited by nightmare; 11-13-2012 at 08:44 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #111
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,061 | Props total: 924 924
 tj.iscool said:
tax free state my a.ss
Income tax*
 11-14-2012, 01:23 AM         #112
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimmy Breaux said:
Get rid of fu*k a.ss Florida too.


[pic - click to view]



thats what i said fu3k texas and take florida with you
 6 years ago '04        #113
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$984 | Props total: 45 45
If they succeed/secede, I'm moving to Texas. Live the good life in a state (country?) where the welfare system isn't the dominant paying force, people work for a living, and standard of living is where it should be for the rest of the nation if it weren't for the dirt sucking lazy twats that flourish in our wonderful country.
 11-14-2012, 08:10 AM         #114
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


This is how these people are thinking.
 11-14-2012, 08:29 AM         #115
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
ppl take US military protection for granted, thats the only thing keeping the mexicans from takin that sh*t over
Fast and Furious was an operation so cloak-and-dagger Mexican authorities weren’t even notified that thousands of semi-automatic firearms were being sold to people in Arizona thought to have links to Mexican drug cartels. According to ATF whistleblowers, in 2009 the U.S. government began instructing gun storeowners to break the law by selling firearms to suspected criminals. ATF agents then, again according to testimony by ATF agents turned whistleblowers, were ordered not to intercept the smugglers but rather to let the guns “walk” across the U.S.-Mexican border and into the hands of Mexican drug-trafficking organizations



The Federal Government is clearly the one who supplies the weapons for the Cartels in Mexico. That's why the Cartels launder their money through the Bank of America.
 11-14-2012, 08:49 AM         #116
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
Fast and Furious was an operation so cloak-and-dagger Mexican authorities weren’t even notified that thousands of semi-automatic firearms were being sold to people in Arizona thought to have links to Mexican drug cartels. According to ATF whistleblowers, in 2009 the U.S. government began instructing gun storeowners to break the law by selling firearms to suspected criminals. ATF agents then, again according to testimony by ATF agents turned whistleblowers, were ordered not to intercept the smugglers but rather to let the guns “walk” across the U.S.-Mexican border and into the hands of Mexican drug-trafficking organizations



The Federal Government is clearly the one who supplies the weapons for the Cartels in Mexico. That's why the Cartels launder their money through the Bank of America.
This is how you know the whole election process is all WWF. You mean to tell me the Republicans — the former KINGS of negative ad campaigning (famously highlighted by Democrats saying they needed to start playing dirty too to compete during Bush's reign) — couldn't use this at all against Obama during the campaign? Come on now. That's a fu*king softball. Romney never even made a peep about it, and if he did, nowhere with exposure to effect voters in the dark about it — you know, like a debate. Or maybe they really are that stupid. But I mean... his entire campaign would have to be complete morons. That would be an achievement all in itself. Maybe they were.

Or maybe they all are paid off by the cartels. Maybe it's a complete CIA operation, who fu*king knows man. What we do know, is these politicians in Washington are all a bunch of lying, cheating, crooks. Obama included. Don't ever trust these people.
 6 years ago '04        #117
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 26 26
 Drich1998 said:
If they succeed/secede, I'm moving to Texas. Live the good life in a state (country?) where the welfare system isn't the dominant paying force, people work for a living, and standard of living is where it should be for the rest of the nation if it weren't for the dirt sucking lazy twats that flourish in our wonderful country.
Name the state that the welfare system is the dominant paying force.
 6 years ago '06        #118
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ahenson said:
Fast and Furious was an operation so cloak-and-dagger Mexican authorities weren’t even notified that thousands of semi-automatic firearms were being sold to people in Arizona thought to have links to Mexican drug cartels. According to ATF whistleblowers, in 2009 the U.S. government began instructing gun storeowners to break the law by selling firearms to suspected criminals. ATF agents then, again according to testimony by ATF agents turned whistleblowers, were ordered not to intercept the smugglers but rather to let the guns “walk” across the U.S.-Mexican border and into the hands of Mexican drug-trafficking organizations



The Federal Government is clearly the one who supplies the weapons for the Cartels in Mexico. That's why the Cartels launder their money through the Bank of America.
that only strengthens the notion that texas would be in trouble if they seceded
 6 years ago '06        #119
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Got Cheeve? said:
This is how you know the whole election process is all WWF. You mean to tell me the Republicans — the former KINGS of negative ad campaigning (famously highlighted by Democrats saying they needed to start playing dirty too to compete during Bush's reign) — couldn't use this at all against Obama during the campaign? Come on now. That's a fu*king softball. Romney never even made a peep about it, and if he did, nowhere with exposure to effect voters in the dark about it — you know, like a debate. Or maybe they really are that stupid. But I mean... his entire campaign would have to be complete morons. That would be an achievement all in itself. Maybe they were.

Or maybe they all are paid off by the cartels. Maybe it's a complete CIA operation, who fu*king knows man. What we do know, is these politicians in Washington are all a bunch of lying, cheating, crooks. Obama included. Don't ever trust these people.
the republicans would be fu*kin their money up too, if they snitched, they all gettin bread off of arms trafficking, like the dude in Lord of War, sed "i do sh*t the govt cant get caught doin, but i do work for the govt at the end of the day, a necessary evil"
 6 years ago '04        #120
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 4693 4693
 kiddrocay said:
yall are the border state of mexico, them mother fu*kers will bum rush texas soon as yall decide to secede
We are better armed, in greater numbers and much more cohesive and unified than the cartels. We are also their only source of income, which will stop when they start k!lling us.


Last edited by Decan45; 11-20-2012 at 07:14 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 32
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
13 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
82 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
17 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
129 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy