50 Cent Returns To QVC To Sell His SMS Audio Headphones & Makes 177K In 9 Minutes...

most viewed right now
 235
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 135
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
13 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 126
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
388 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 yumflip said:
1. I don't understand why YOU still get excited about how much money goes in another n*ggas pockets.

2. This n*gga better be a diverse business man, because his music career is

3. White women LOVE 50.
n*gga got an energy drink, headphones, a movie company, and doing boxing promotions, and thats just the stuff i personally know, idk wat else hey might have goin on. thats not diverse?
 6 years ago '04        #22
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,575 | Props total: 3078 3078
 Avon_Barksdale said:
out of all the DUMB shyt you said this is the only thing that i agree with you on...


[pic - click to view]

ahaha.. it's funny how dudes come in every 50 cent thread with some crazy sh*t to say and wonder why 50 threads keep getting made. If your a.ss stop replying to everything 50 related.. there wouldn't be much of a response
 6 years ago '06        #23
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,911 | Props total: 2810 2810
 nightmare said:
n*gga got an energy drink, headphones, a movie company, and doing boxing promotions, and thats just the stuff i personally know, idk wat else hey might have goin on. thats not diverse?
n*ggas cant read.......


I said he better be a diverse business man because his FIRST hustle, music, fell off...comprehension family, comprehension.

And n*ggas w/the you mad....fukk is you happy for? n*ggas meat peepin on here all crazy. I don't give a fukk about anybody else's bank account besides me & mines. How the fukk am I mad because I respect a supposed MUSICIAN more for his MUSIC than his earning potential? n*gga logic fukks me up.
 6 years ago '05        #24
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,466 | Props total: 740 740
Fif smashed after the show
 6 years ago '11        #25
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 Universal~Mind said:
moral of this post..... 50 smashed all the women on that set.....
 SpazzOut said:
White women love them some 50
yup yup
 6 years ago '08        #26
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,570 | Props total: 27796 27796
Lisa Robertson is the last chicks name brehs She aint married either, def d!cked her a.ss down
 6 years ago '07        #27
Avon_Barksdale 4468 heat pts4468 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,135 | Props total: 68804 68804
 Arson said:
Lisa Robertson is the last chicks name brehs She aint married either, def d!cked her a.ss down
I need dat 55 year old MILF pus*y...


[pic - click to view]




[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #28
The Consultant 371 heat pts371
space
avatar space
space
$27,020 | Props total: 33988 33988
 Arson said:
Lisa Robertson is the last chicks name brehs She aint married either, def d!cked her a.ss down
Always liked her old @ss ...will knock that down with the quickness



Props to 50 getting his business hustle on
 11-11-2012, 12:19 PM         #29
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fiddy. Damn they want that d!ck so bad.

50 need to do a track with Adele and a video about having a relationship with a middle age white woman and this n*gga next album will do a million copies no doubt.
 11-11-2012, 12:27 PM         #30
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
n*ggas cant read.......


I said he better be a diverse business man because his FIRST hustle, music, fell off...comprehension family, comprehension.

And n*ggas w/the you mad....fukk is you happy for? n*ggas meat peepin on here all crazy. I don't give a fukk about anybody else's bank account besides me & mines. How the fukk am I mad because I respect a supposed MUSICIAN more for his MUSIC than his earning potential? n*gga logic fukks me up.

I think some fans love their rap heroes so much that when the rapper falls off career wise they look for random things to cheer about to ease the pain of the artists tragic decline.


Sadly there are some artists who 99% of the threads dedicated to them have nothing to do with their music.
 6 years ago '06        #31
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,911 | Props total: 2810 2810
 Graftedgenes said:
I think some fans love their rap heroes so much that when the rapper falls off career wise they look for random things to cheer about to ease the pain of the artists tragic decline.


Sadly there are some artists who 99% of the threads dedicated to them have nothing to do with their music.
I guess my sin is coming up when the music mattered first. It's one of the reasons I really don't try to "discuss" music too heavy in here. I just pop sh*t...post a gif/pic....then dip. Anything else is doin too much for me.
 11-11-2012, 01:37 PM         #32
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these bi*ches slobbin my n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #33
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,911 | Props total: 2810 2810
 Philly L4 said:
He always said he was coming for the money and the music is still better than all the other mainstream rappers it's just not as good as it used to be, I swear to god 50 must've fu*ked a lot of baby mommas to get so much hate
Fukk kinda logic is that. So because HE say he's coming for money, I'm supposed to overlook the music? The music is the only way to "get the money" if he's an emcee. This ain't a fukkin economics class & he ain't in the WSJ. n*gga is a rapper/emcee/musician. The only criteria to judge him on is music. And as far as the music being better than the mainstream, it ain't moving anything on or off the charts. When I log off & go into the real world, ain't nobody checkin for 50's music or his straight to DVD movies. But that dont' have sh1t to do w/his business acumen. Which I gave him credit for. He's a good business man & mediocre entertainer. Period.
 6 years ago '10        #34
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 10138 10138
 yumflip said:
Fukk kinda logic is that. So because HE say he's coming for money, I'm supposed to overlook the music? The music is the only way to "get the money" if he's an emcee. This ain't a fukkin economics class & he ain't in the WSJ. n*gga is a rapper/emcee/musician. The only criteria to judge him on is music. And as far as the music being better than the mainstream, it ain't moving anything on or off the charts. When I log off & go into the real world, ain't nobody checkin for 50's music or his straight to DVD movies. But that dont' have sh1t to do w/his business acumen. Which I gave him credit for. He's a good business man & mediocre entertainer. Period.
all that should matter to u is if the music is good, not whether it is popular.
 6 years ago '11        #35
CarlozRossi 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$6,128 | Props total: 4578 4578
anyway so how are the headphones tho ? anyone own a pair ?
 6 years ago '11        #36
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,481 | Props total: 23122 23122
 CarlozRossi said:
anyway so how are the headphones tho ? anyone own a pair ?
Good but not worth the price in my opinion
 6 years ago '06        #37
MyStYlEaRt 
space
avatar space
space
$4,150 | Props total: 1238 1238
 SpazzOut said:
White women love them some 50
White women love a black man whose successful with money Believe me I know.
 6 years ago '04        #38
Kadroan 119 heat pts119
space
avatar space
space
$35,138 | Props total: 8145 8145
 Arson said:
that last broad def got the magic stick later that day
damn right
 6 years ago '09        #39
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,182 | Props total: 1342 1342
Still not better than Beats By Dre though
 6 years ago '12        #40
West1 
space
avatar space
space
$318 | Props total: 180 180
 yumflip said:
1. I don't understand why YOU still get excited about how much money goes in another n*ggas pockets.

2. This n*gga better be a diverse business man, because his music career is

3. White women LOVE 50.
Such a fu*king hater!!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
174 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Black Panther deleted scenes
14 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
112 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy