Classy Move By Patriots (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
HardBody81 
space
space
space
$195 | Props total: 1 1
 GollyI'mGully said:
the seat is equipped with a camera and a long distance listening device
 5 years ago '08        #42
RaDaGod21 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael 1987 said:
If you f!ght for this country you already lost.
So me serving 15 years, learning a trade, earning money, getting a college degree is a loss? All while seeing fellow brothers and sisters in arms die so you could have the right to say stupid sh*t like that is a loss? Your ability to vote, walk down the street enjoying the good life, not live under constant fear or opression is brought to you by the good men and women who have chosen to serve this great Nation and while not knowing you personally...defend YOUR freedoms. You should really rethink your words before stating such hatred for the ones who risk it all and the ones who came before and have paid the ultimate sacrifice. We service men and women make up only 1% of the american population....we are the few and proud to have done it. Happy Veteran's Day sir!

[video - click to view]

Last edited by RaDaGod21; 11-12-2012 at 10:29 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #43
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 GollyI'mGully said:
 11-12-2012, 12:46 PM         #44
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:

outta here
 5 years ago '04        #45
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 RaDaGod21 said:
So me serving 15 years, learning a trade, earning money, getting a college degree is a loss? All while seeing fellow brothers and sisters in arms die so you could have the right to say stupid sh*t like that is a loss? Your ability to vote, walk down the street enjoying the good life, not live under constant fear or opression is brought to you by the good men and women who have chosen to serve this great Nation and while not knowing you personally...defend YOUR freedoms. You should really rethink your words before stating such hatred for the ones who risk it all and the ones who came before and have paid the ultimate sacrifice. We service men and women make up only 1% of the american population....we are the few and proud to have done it. Happy Veteran's Day sir!
Always entertaining to see how delusional people in the military are. Brainwashed into thinking that their participation in the army is resulting in freedoms in the U.S. But when pressed to show evidence for that, they'll have nothing to say. But there is countless evidence that supports the fact that U.S foreign policy is all based on what the best interests of the corporations are. The ends justifies the means for the corporations and countless innocent people dying means nothing to them. Nor do the lives of the people serving them.

The man who controlled U.S foreign policy for a very long time stated it best:

“Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy.” - Henry Kissinger
 5 years ago '05        #46
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 GollyI'mGully said:
 11-12-2012, 03:00 PM         #47
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GollyI'mGully said:
 Bullseye said:

[pic - click to view]

Yinz N Burgh said:
Just woke up and I'm already
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:

[pic - click to view]

MaFiO said:
I dont get it. If you dont like this country, why dont you move out?
The same reason you won't get off Native American land.

Why should a citizen have to move when they are only using their first amendment right?

RaDaGod21 said:

Folks like these 2 people are why I have the freedoms I have

[pic - click to view]

And these are the people that died and fought for MY freedom.

[pic - click to view]

Don't ever remember the military coming to put an end to the lynching and discrimination.

Truth is you're one of the service members that feel entitled to some kind of special treatment just because you serve. Missed me with that sh*t. Your job is to protect the people of this country. And out tax dollars is the thanks you get. The days of the Red Coat is over. We as citizens are tired of being told what to do by the likes of you and all the other so called servants of the public.

And bottom line, all of these wars have NOTHING to do with every day Americans. People like you can take all the credit for the good but never accept the responsibility for the innocent people that are k!lled.

I served, and My father also retired. I earned my right. And anyone born in this country has earned their right. You should respect it and move on or move to Buckingham Palace.

I respect anyone that defends their country. But respect is all you get. After that, you're a human just like me.

Salute to TRUE Veterans who look for nothing more than freedom from the fellow citizens.

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 11-12-2012 at 03:02 PM..
 11-12-2012, 04:25 PM         #48
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '06        #49
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3483 3483
 Michael 1987 said:
your welcome
 5 years ago '09        #50
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,231 | Props total: 13462 13462
Dude dissin the f!ght for country is just a troll. Ignore.

Patriots
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy