Are you uneducated or a backwoods hick? You voted Romney

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 TheOpulentOne said:
To put it simply....Obamacare was sold to the masses as free healthcare when in reality, its just a tax hike. People bought into it because it was presented to them as charity, but the same people who thought it was a great idea are gonna end up paying for it big time.
can you elaborate on this? because isnt it only a tax hike if you dont have insurance or if you're a company that doesnt offer benefits?
 11-12-2012, 10:57 AM         #42
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
women, blacks, hispanics didn't vote for him based on race....they voted for him based on beliefs. Republicans beliefs on social issues are so archaic....until they adopt new ways of thinking they may not win an election for a very long time. Although the economy is the biggest pressing issue facing America today, most people vote based on personal things, which are social issues.
 5 years ago '09        #43
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17934 17934

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11-12-2012, 11:45 AM         #44
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:
funny as fu*k that I have more money, more a.ssets than motherfu*king anyone in this thread, and I voted for Romney, oh yeah, I'm also educated....probably due to the fact I don't buy obamacare as being "good" I KNOW it's propaganda...only black folks and latino's would buy it...I mean honestly let's look

america was great from 1700's-2008, when our credit rating downgraded, dollar devalued, place in world's superpower downgraded, economy in shambles, housing collapse, fiscal cliff, all because they want to see a minority in the white house....we're more fu*ked than we were in 2008, but these "poor" folks see the extra money they get, and don't understand how quantitative easing fu*ks them harder than any other president in history could even dream....

not to mention the most executive orders from Obama....why? Who wouldn't think there would be anarchy when our economy is turned upside down, businesses hurt, unemployment near 14.6 percent, NOT 8%....

Get this, quantitative easing 12 trillion dollars printed, circulated to help "Ease" the economy, no one gets though ,we still have the same amount of gold...we didn't buy gold, so therefore, if you add 12 trillion to the current 40 trillion in circulation, you now have the same amount of gold worth 52 million, instead of 40 million, what that means, is people with money, people who otherwise would hire your poor a.sses, won't now...

A lesson in econ...obama fu*ked america up...
The ignorance in this post....

How was America great in the 1700's and 1800's when black people were slaves, native American genocide was full throttle and women didn't have the right to vote or work for themselves?

Never mind..... Don't answer. I'll just watch a Romney video on youtube and call it a day.
 11-12-2012, 11:46 AM         #45
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
If any states were educated enough, and watched the news enough. They wouldn't of voted for either of these clowns.
 5 years ago '11        #46
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 TIP2009 said:
funny as fu*k that I have more money, more a.ssets than motherfu*king anyone in this thread, and I voted for Romney, oh yeah, I'm also educated....probably due to the fact I don't buy obamacare as being "good" I KNOW it's propaganda...only black folks and latino's would buy it...I mean honestly let's look

america was great from 1700's-2008, when our credit rating downgraded, dollar devalued, place in world's superpower downgraded, economy in shambles, housing collapse, fiscal cliff, all because they want to see a minority in the white house....we're more fu*ked than we were in 2008, but these "poor" folks see the extra money they get, and don't understand how quantitative easing fu*ks them harder than any other president in history could even dream....

not to mention the most executive orders from Obama....why? Who wouldn't think there would be anarchy when our economy is turned upside down, businesses hurt, unemployment near 14.6 percent, NOT 8%....

Get this, quantitative easing 12 trillion dollars printed, circulated to help "Ease" the economy, no one gets though ,we still have the same amount of gold...we didn't buy gold, so therefore, if you add 12 trillion to the current 40 trillion in circulation, you now have the same amount of gold worth 52 million, instead of 40 million, what that means, is people with money, people who otherwise would hire your poor a.sses, won't now...

A lesson in econ?

Apparently you don't understand economics at all that second paragraph is freaking hilarious
 5 years ago '07        #47
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
 KJHARDY said:
Maryland #2 Most Educated.
 5 years ago '05        #50
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,245 | Props total: 8916 8916
 servesurite said:
wait what did Tennessee vote? lmao
lol, looks like a pokemon with Elvis hair. The funny thing, Memphis and maybe 2 other cities in Tennessee, voted Obama. Other than that, the entire state is red........
 5 years ago '05        #51
audiodiitons 
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 1311 1311
 TIP2009 said:
actually, it's liberals mad that they voted for Obama and got fu*ked, that they're poor as ever, and now there's nothing stopping the deficit....

can'[t have your cake and not pay for it....obama just hands sh*t out...must be nice to be black and poor.....

wish I could get handouts....sh*t, our country is fu*ked, why not help the minority ruin it....especially with immigration out of control, and no care for proof of citizenship...hahahahahahahahaha

liberals are actually the lower class, lower educated....intelligent people get you don't get sh*t without paying for it....

sorry....

PS my Majors in business administration and economics kinda helps my insight in understanding how obama is ruining america...he's playing the poor to do it hahahahah...least I had money to buy silver....keep my a.ss ready for obamanomics...aka ruining the USA which in turn will k!ll the global economy....usher in the NWO

You seem to a.ssociate all the countries ills on the black & poor when they are the very ones with the LEAST amount of power to influence significant economic trends. Most of the U.S. is lily WHITE and most of the people utilizing the so called welfare programs (food stamps, disability, unemployment, social security, W.I.C., farming subsidies, grants, etc) are lily WHITE. Please, I implore you to read the following article to gain some insight on the issue and speak knowledgeably instead of with sheer, abhorrent, offensive ignorance -

You claim to be well off, yet wish you could get hand outs. Sounds rather backwards. You should have contributed more of your abundant finances to the campaign of whomever you think would better serve your selfish agenda. You could have got off your buttocks and canvassed some neighborhoods with fliers about your 'segregational' dreams. If you think all these poor black bastards are getting over so much then switch places with one of them and enjoy the ride. the programs you vaguely refer to didn't just pop up and appear in 2008, but for some inexplicable reason your passionate hate of all that is black and less fortunate causes you to believe that they did.

Societal norms and traditions by idiots like yourself dictate the ability of anyone DIFFERENT to get work. The reason affirmative action was implemented was to counteract idiots like yourself who wouldn't hire women or people or color. Why do you think it's harder (even to this day) for African American males to find work? Why do you think most of us work in government and state jobs and relish positions in sports & entertainment? Private business owners snubbed black folks on a regular basis. People who did (and still do) most of the hiring were selfish racist white pricks like yourself with preconceived notions and imagery of anyone different from themselves. The majority of PEOPLE aren't lazy. How many people do you know under the age of 50 want to sit around the house all day. I have numerous hobbies that keep me engaged at home, but the average person that takes off or gets sick and stays home more than a week or two, can't wait to get back to work if their job pays a decent salary. You also fail to realize that if you filled every available position in the current job market, there still would be a numerous amount of unemployed people. The market can't hold everyone, let alone supply enough jobs with a LIVABLE wage. Some people work 2 or 3 jobs to make ends meet. Someone has to fry the fries and someone has to pour the coffee. Count yourself LUCKY that you're not one of them. There are millions of people white & black, young & old that WORK, but still get welfare benefits to subsidize their income...idiot!

I'm not even going to touch the topic of immigration...too easy, yet too much to write.

As far as universal healthcare is concerned, of course there are inherent costs. You pay for unhealthy individuals without insurance NOW...idiot! When that uninsured patient can't pay their bill whether in full or partially, who do you think the difference gets passed on too? You...idiot! When that unhealthy uninsured spreads communicable diseases, performs poorly at work, or lives off disability & unemployment who do you think pays and suffers for that? You...idiot! It is a great system utilized by many countries that should be embraced by anyone who considers themselves Christian or Christian-like. I myself am a proponent of agnostic theism and firmly believe in helping others before judging others.

I find myself repeating the fact that Obama is a democrat and due to the democratic policies of late, African Americans by & large vote Democrat. I know in my circle of black friends (you obviously don't have any so you wouldn't know) there was no fervor over the speeches & appearances of Herman Cain, Michael Steele, and Allen West to name a few. You do know they are also black right? Oh, that's right you didn't get the memo. You know they are 'blacker' than Obama who is half white right...right? You know that Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson ran for the presidency right...right? I guess you remember the myriads of poor, dumb, black people that stayed home and didn't support their campaigns...right? Oh, that's right you didn't get that memo either.

I'm done practicing my debate skills and writing techniques on a liar professing degrees in business administration and economics. They both require knowledge of one's history and for you to say the economy was doing great from 1700-2008 (your previous post) has to be the most ignorant statement I EVER saw typed AND actually posted in a public forum by a self-proclaimed economist. Ignorant bastard...I literally hate you and anyone who believes and repeats the garbage you spew because it is your core and everything you write is pure hate and formulated lies. Have a nice day by the way.
 5 years ago '10        #52
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 noverum said:
Of course. The education system has long had its framework rebuilt to be heavily influenced by liberal ideology, and has become a mechanism for indoctrination, with students being force-fed principles typical of the Democratic party.
For example: Remember when you were taught about affirmative action / positive discrimination? Remember how its legitimacy and integrity were never challenged by textbooks or teachers - only rationalised?

Religious institutions have been doing the very same for centuries. Intelligence has nothing to do with it; nor does a capacity for logical, objective and critical analysis. Impose your ideas on the untrained eyes and minds of the youthful; the ideas will seep into their intrinsic thought-processes without resistance and will be accepted utterly - their corruptive reach into one's intellect uninhibited by reason. You could turn the whole country Mormon using the exact same methods.

The end result is an educated demographic with a liberal orientation; but so too are they more likely to be sheep in a herd.

The things that are labeled as "liberal ideology" tend to be the things that make to people. The conclusions that are made when deductive reasoning or common sense are applied.

Conservative ideology can't really be taught successfully in school, because a lot of it is based on bullsh*t and blind beliefs..

For example, what does it make more sense to teach in school? Creationism or Evolution. Which has more facts behind it? Obviously evolution. It also fits into the scientific curriculum.

What makes more sense, ignoring s3xual education and just teaching abstinence, or educating the youth on the dangers of s3x and teaching about contraception.

Maybe they should also teach that thing about how if a woman gets r*ped "her body has a way of just shutting that whole thing down"

See how crazy conservative ideology sounds when put up against "liberal (or common sense)" ideology..

Conservative beliefs are based on blind religion and old world thinking.. Should we really be teaching that to out youth..

And Also

I am a perfect example of a person who was sent to church every Sunday by my parents from an early age and I also went to a catholic school from 2nd grade through 8th (critical years in any childs mental development).

I was forcefed blind Christian (conservative) ideology until I was 14.. The thing about it is that I was able to distinguish between what made sense and what seemed like bullsh*t.

More people are able to do this than you're giving credit for..
 5 years ago '04        #53
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 TIP2009 said:

This folks is an example of out of touch with reality. He's got more money than us thus he is here to educate us! OH...okay, I don't have enough money to comprehend facts.

My dude went to itt tech for economics because these facts he's using are totally wrong. Also to survive the us economy requires a minimum of 4 percent unemployment.

Last edited by blizzard; 11-12-2012 at 03:39 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #54
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,227 | Props total: 24717 24717
college degree dont have sh*t to do with education tho. Some of the dumbest people i know i met in college. Why do people have to act like their political affiliation is tied to their intelligence.
 5 years ago '10        #55
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
For the record y'all got trolled by TIP2009

Its a well known fact that he's a troll and just makes up stuff to get people rilled up.. We just ignore that n*gga in the News Section

Him and that n*gga Tupacnasfan... Both trolls.
 5 years ago '09        #56
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,621 | Props total: 1798 1798
list is fake there are dumb fu*ks in all them east states
 5 years ago '05        #57
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
 TheMindOf said:
For the record y'all got trolled by TIP2009

Its a well known fact that he's a troll and just makes up stuff to get people rilled up.. We just ignore that n*gga in the News Section

Him and that n*gga Tupacnasfan... Both trolls.

this

you supposed to ignore his posts
 11-12-2012, 07:39 PM         #58
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Greek slaves were highly valued as they were often well-educated."
 5 years ago '04        #59
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1472 1472
Politics on boxden is a joke...

/THREAD

5 years ago '06        #60
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy