Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
burtbeezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$498 | Props total: 111 111
 TIP2009 said:
funny as fu*k that I have more money, more a.ssets than motherfu*king anyone in this thread, and I voted for Romney, oh yeah, I'm also educated....probably due to the fact I don't buy obamacare as being "good" I KNOW it's propaganda...only black folks and latino's would buy it...I mean honestly let's look

america was great from 1700's-2008, when our credit rating downgraded, dollar devalued, place in world's superpower downgraded, economy in shambles, housing collapse, fiscal cliff, all because they want to see a minority in the white house....we're more fu*ked than we were in 2008, but these "poor" folks see the extra money they get, and don't understand how quantitative easing fu*ks them harder than any other president in history could even dream....

not to mention the most executive orders from Obama....why? Who wouldn't think there would be anarchy when our economy is turned upside down, businesses hurt, unemployment near 14.6 percent, NOT 8%..

Get this, quantitative easing 12 trillion dollars printed, circulated to help "Ease" the economy, no one gets though ,we still have the same amount of gold...we didn't buy gold, so therefore, if you add 12 trillion to the current 40 trillion in circulation, you now have the same amount of gold worth 52 million, instead of 40 million, what that means, is people with money, people who otherwise would hire your poor a.sses, won't now...

A lesson in econ...obama fu*ked america up...
well u shud know then that obama care as everybody wanna call it is the same thing that mitt has in place in his own state and he put it in to play and obama him self and mitt have said that he is a copy of wat mittt has done so how in the fu*k do u copy somethen somebody else done and it work ever so great but wen somebod else puts it in play they call foul play and they lost point blank how can u fu*k up somethen that was on the downward anyways it wasnt obama fault it was g bush fault point blank if at the end of clintions run we was on the up and then wen bush leave office we where all ready on the down ppl was loosen job this is before the man even stepped into office but yall wanna blame him cuz u have nobody else to blame but them selves they fault nobody elses
 5 years ago '10        #22
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 just2005 said:
Somebodies mad he's getting a tax hike!!! you should be mad if you are as wealthy as you say. Then why is middle class paying 35% income tax (60k+/year) and wealthy only paying 15%(capital gains). Thats fair right, NO.
The middle class pays about 25%. Rich people pay between 33%-35% tax without tax cuts. Capital Gains are investments so shouldn't we a.ssume that this investment money was already earned and therefore was already taxed...35%?

5 years ago '06        #23
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
'Muurica
 5 years ago '06        #24
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
 Bea5T said:
terrible way to judge education level though...
studies have shown that the more education a person obtains, the more liberal they become.
 5 years ago '12        #25
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,117 | Props total: 15672 15672
 imthatinfamous said:
studies have shown that the more education a person obtains, the more liberal they become.
 5 years ago '10        #26
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 imthatinfamous said:
The more prominent liberal ideals are anti Christian. As the world moves further away from God, the republicans chances become slimmer & slimmer. For the record, IMO many republicans (and ppl in general) hide behind chritianity but are not really about that Christian life.

Also, I saw a stat indicating that ppl making $50k or more were more likely to vote Romney. They can't all be stupid.
 5 years ago '05        #27
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 1201 1201
 TIP2009 said:
funny as fu*k that I have more money, more a.ssets than motherfu*king anyone in this thread, and I voted for Romney, oh yeah, I'm also educated....probably due to the fact I don't buy obamacare as being "good" I KNOW it's propaganda...only black folks and latino's would buy it...I mean honestly let's look

america was great from 1700's-2008, when our credit rating downgraded, dollar devalued, place in world's superpower downgraded, economy in shambles, housing collapse, fiscal cliff, all because they want to see a minority in the white house....we're more fu*ked than we were in 2008, but these "poor" folks see the extra money they get, and don't understand how quantitative easing fu*ks them harder than any other president in history could even dream....

not to mention the most executive orders from Obama....why? Who wouldn't think there would be anarchy when our economy is turned upside down, businesses hurt, unemployment near 14.6 percent, NOT 8%....

Get this, quantitative easing 12 trillion dollars printed, circulated to help "Ease" the economy, no one gets though ,we still have the same amount of gold...we didn't buy gold, so therefore, if you add 12 trillion to the current 40 trillion in circulation, you now have the same amount of gold worth 52 million, instead of 40 million, what that means, is people with money, people who otherwise would hire your poor a.sses, won't now...

Keynes vs. Hayek. Guess we will see if Keynes was right in the next 5-10 years unless something unforeseen happens.
 11-12-2012, 12:57 AM         #28
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pete Butter said:
The more prominent liberal ideals are anti Christian. As the world moves further away from God, the republicans chances become slimmer & slimmer. For the record, IMO many republicans (and ppl in general) hide behind chritianity but are not really about that Christian life.

Also, I saw a stat indicating that ppl making $50k or more were more likely to vote Romney. They can't all be stupid.
Common sense. Regardless of being liberal or not, obviously the more education you have the more "anti Christian" you become as intelligent people wouldn't be Christians by choice.
 11-12-2012, 01:57 AM         #29
purelogic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:

not to mention the most executive orders from Obama....why? Who wouldn't think there would be anarchy when our economy is turned upside down, businesses hurt, unemployment near 14.6 percent, NOT 8%....

bull sh*t.

Americas decline begun in the 1990s.

Clinton caused the economic crisis of 2008(and now) with the repeal of glass steagull in 1999 and bush added full to the fire with spending and more deregulation.

Obama sucks because he is the biggest dea president of all time, gitmo is still open even though in 08 he said he'd close it, ended the iraq war on bushes time table and put us back in Afghanistan/ started war in lybia without congress approval....etc

Obama > Romney.

Obama is a Republican by definition, the current republican party is over run by religious/rich crazy people.

I'm a libertarian, fu*k the current 2 party system.
 5 years ago '11        #30
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 TIP2009 said:

So america was great when white Muthafuccas had all the say and because of money? But all the racist sh*t you just skip over huh? I hope you get r*ped in the pockets you bi*ch. Fucc you mitt yell™
 5 years ago '04        #31
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,864 | Props total: 17362 17362
 box5 said:
So america was great when white Muthafuccas had all the say and because of money? But all the racist sh*t you just skip over huh? I hope you get r*ped in the pockets you bi*ch. Fucc you mitt yell™
 5 years ago '10        #32
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 imthatinfamous said:
 5 years ago '12        #33
noverum 
space
space
$2,873 | Props total: 1654 1654
 imthatinfamous said:
Of course. The education system has long had its framework rebuilt to be heavily influenced by liberal ideology, and has become a mechanism for indoctrination, with students being force-fed principles typical of the Democratic party.
For example: Remember when you were taught about affirmative action / positive discrimination? Remember how its legitimacy and integrity were never challenged by textbooks or teachers - only rationalised?

Religious institutions have been doing the very same for centuries. Intelligence has nothing to do with it; nor does a capacity for logical, objective and critical analysis. Impose your ideas on the untrained eyes and minds of the youthful; the ideas will seep into their intrinsic thought-processes without resistance and will be accepted utterly - their corruptive reach into one's intellect uninhibited by reason. You could turn the whole country Mormon using the exact same methods.

The end result is an educated demographic with a liberal orientation; but so too are they more likely to be sheep in a herd.

Last edited by noverum; 11-12-2012 at 04:53 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #34
Brezzzy 
space
space
$5,513 | Props total: 7899 7899
It's hard to parse a person's argument on here when you read one line and it screams "don't reply".

a line like: "america was great from 1700 - 2008" so did we suddenly erase all the decisions and policy that led us up until this point?. it depends what you mean by great.

"when our credit rating downgraded" (mostly because of republican's stoic and needless political stance in 2010 to not raise the debt ceiling -- a routine measure that's not as controversial as they made it to be)

"dollar devalued" so we blame obama for this?

"Markets entered a strong risk-off mode following the U.S. presidential elections, and all I hear is how the decline is directly due to four more years of an Obama administration. I could not disagree more, given that markets have been behaving like a correction was under way ever since the Federal Reserve announced Quantitative Easing 3. I have stressed this in my columns recently, analyzing the price patterns of emerging market currencies as an indicator of risk-off-sentiment" - MICHAEL A. GAYED, C.F.A. (Charted Financial Analyst)

simple deflation. caused by monetary practices the US and other countries have been utilizing since 2007. I believe obama was merely a candidate in that year.

Given that. and that if you're educated then you've known since high school that The Federal Reverse makes these by vote. (QE3 was announced on 13 September 2012. In an 11-to-1 vote, the Federal Reserve decided to launch a new $40 billion a month, open-ended, bond purchasing program of agency mortgage-backed securities and also to continue extremely low rates policy until at least mid-2015)

"place in world's superpower downgraded, economy in shambles , housing collapse (something that could've been easily been quelled with more regulation via common sense legislation), fiscal cliff (put into place in 2011 to deal with budget issues), all because they want to see a minority in the white house (smh)"

It seems like I mentioned before, it seems like you'd ignore all decisions and historical data that led up to this point (you say you voted for romney. Why would not raise taxes a meager 3% on people making 250k+ a year when we currently have a budget crisis? why would you favor deregulation when that's what led many financial institution to major losses latest notable one: JP morgan 2009 loss in the billions. other than that he had no plans) : Clinton's complacency with regard to derivative markets, Bush's fiscal irresponsibility. These problems that america has been facing for the last few years have been brewing for years prior to that, you can't blame one administration. That would be narrow. The president doesn't control the economy, the president merely tries to facilitates economic activity. and I doubt that if there was a white democrat just like Obama that mitt would've won. his rhetoric was simply too radical for most of the voting public most republican pundits, political experts, what have you agree with that.

Last edited by Brezzzy; 11-12-2012 at 04:54 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #35
space
space
 noverum said:
Of course. The education system has long had its framework rebuilt to be heavily influenced by liberal ideology, and has become a mechanism for indoctrination, with students being force-fed principles typical of the Democratic party.
For example: Remember when you were taught about affirmative action / positive discrimination? Remember how its legitimacy and integrity were never challenged by textbooks or teachers - only rationalised?

Religious institutions have been doing the very same for centuries. Intelligence has nothing to do with it; nor does a capacity for logical, objective and critical analysis. Impose your ideas on the untrained eyes and minds of the youthful; the ideas will seep into their intrinsic thought-processes without resistance and will be accepted utterly - their corruptive reach into one's intellect uninhibited by reason. You could turn the whole country Mormon using the exact same methods.

The end result is an educated demographic with a liberal orientation; but so too are they more likely to be sheep in a herd.
It would be hard to challenge the ideas of affirmative action without being called a racist almost instantly. John Mearsheimer wrote a book on the Israeli Lobby and was being labeled anti-Semitic before it came.

With you logic in mind, then the republican party it going to have to make shifts in their ideology? a Neo-Republican party? What about the large % of religious people in Latin culture? Most peoples from south and central America are very religious. Will we see a shift in the hispanic vote towards republicans?
I would also like to see a statistic on how many of non religious believes actually voted
 5 years ago '10        #36
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 imthatinfamous said:
It would be hard to challenge the ideas of affirmative action without being called a racist almost instantly. John Mearsheimer wrote a book on the Israeli Lobby and was being labeled anti-Semitic before it came.

With you logic in mind, then the republican party it going to have to make shifts in their ideology? a Neo-Republican party? What about the large % of religious people in Latin culture? Most peoples from south and central America are very religious. Will we see a shift in the hispanic vote towards republicans?
I would also like to see a statistic on how many of non religious believes actually voted
I think non religious ppl won this campaign.
 5 years ago '04        #37
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 TIP2009 said:

Lol...Can you explain why "Obamacare"Is Propaganda?
 5 years ago '06        #38
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Bea5T said:
terrible way to judge education level though...
u can tell whos from west virginia
 5 years ago '08        #39
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 TIP2009 said:
actually, it's liberals mad that they voted for Obama and got fu*ked, that they're poor as ever, and now there's nothing stopping the deficit....

can'[t have your cake and not pay for it....obama just hands sh*t out...must be nice to be black and poor.....

wish I could get handouts....sh*t, our country is fu*ked, why not help the minority ruin it....especially with immigration out of control, and no care for proof of citizenship...hahahahahahahahaha

liberals are actually the lower class, lower educated....intelligent people get you don't get sh*t without paying for it....

sorry....

PS my Majors in business administration and economics kinda helps my insight in understanding how obama is ruining america...he's playing the poor to do it hahahahah...least I had money to buy silver....keep my a.ss ready for obamanomics...aka ruining the USA which in turn will k!ll the global economy....usher in the NWO

Can someone explain to me how in this day and age there is still this myth that white people do not enroll in welfare and other govt handouts??

How is that they are completely overlook when they usually are the largest percentage of welfare recipients?
 5 years ago '06        #40
space
space
 Pete Butter said:
I think non religious ppl won this campaign.
i think the hispanic, black, and woman vote won this campaign
i will have to review the numbers when they officially come out

historically women and blacks tend to be anti republican, for lack of a better term

i firmly believe that Obama got the Hispanic/Latin vote because her is a minority and they can a.ssociate themselves better with him in that aspect
say it was another "not so very religious" white democratic running for president
would the large Hispanic turn to the more religious vote?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now