Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-10-2012, 10:35 PM         #1
5657 pageviews
71 comments

One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are you uneducated or a backwoods hick? You voted Romney

[pic - click to view]

71 comments for "Are you uneducated or a backwoods hick? You voted Romney"

5 years ago '10        #2
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Looks about right...
 5 years ago '11        #3
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Yup pretty much spot the fu*k on
 5 years ago '10        #4
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 5 years ago '05        #6
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
terrible way to judge education level though...
 5 years ago '11        #7
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #8
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,467 | Props total: 15504 15504
 Bea5T said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #9
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 1083 1083
wait what did Tennessee vote? lmao
 11-11-2012, 05:08 PM         #10
S E L F  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
terrible way to interpret a pictograph though...
 11-11-2012, 05:53 PM         #11
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny as fu*k that I have more money, more a.ssets than motherfu*king anyone in this thread, and I voted for Romney, oh yeah, I'm also educated....probably due to the fact I don't buy obamacare as being "good" I KNOW it's propaganda...only black folks and latino's would buy it...I mean honestly let's look

america was great from 1700's-2008, when our credit rating downgraded, dollar devalued, place in world's superpower downgraded, economy in shambles, housing collapse, fiscal cliff, all because they want to see a minority in the white house....we're more fu*ked than we were in 2008, but these "poor" folks see the extra money they get, and don't understand how quantitative easing fu*ks them harder than any other president in history could even dream....

not to mention the most executive orders from Obama....why? Who wouldn't think there would be anarchy when our economy is turned upside down, businesses hurt, unemployment near 14.6 percent, NOT 8%....

Get this, quantitative easing 12 trillion dollars printed, circulated to help "Ease" the economy, no one gets though ,we still have the same amount of gold...we didn't buy gold, so therefore, if you add 12 trillion to the current 40 trillion in circulation, you now have the same amount of gold worth 52 million, instead of 40 million, what that means, is people with money, people who otherwise would hire your poor a.sses, won't now...

A lesson in econ...obama fu*ked america up...
 11-11-2012, 05:55 PM         #12
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
actually, it's liberals mad that they voted for Obama and got fu*ked, that they're poor as ever, and now there's nothing stopping the deficit....

can'[t have your cake and not pay for it....obama just hands sh*t out...must be nice to be black and poor.....

wish I could get handouts....sh*t, our country is fu*ked, why not help the minority ruin it....especially with immigration out of control, and no care for proof of citizenship...hahahahahahahahaha

liberals are actually the lower class, lower educated....intelligent people get you don't get sh*t without paying for it....

sorry....

PS my Majors in business administration and economics kinda helps my insight in understanding how obama is ruining america...he's playing the poor to do it hahahahah...least I had money to buy silver....keep my a.ss ready for obamanomics...aka ruining the USA which in turn will k!ll the global economy....usher in the NWO
 11-11-2012, 06:08 PM         #13
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:
actually, it's liberals mad that they voted for Obama and got fu*ked, that they're poor as ever, and now there's nothing stopping the deficit....

can'[t have your cake and not pay for it....obama just hands sh*t out...must be nice to be black and poor.....

wish I could get handouts....sh*t, our country is fu*ked, why not help the minority ruin it....especially with immigration out of control, and no care for proof of citizenship...hahahahahahahahaha

liberals are actually the lower class, lower educated....intelligent people get you don't get sh*t without paying for it....

sorry....

PS my Majors in business administration and economics kinda helps my insight in understanding how obama is ruining america...he's playing the poor to do it hahahahah...least I had money to buy silver....keep my a.ss ready for obamanomics...aka ruining the USA which in turn will k!ll the global economy....usher in the NWO
not knocking you, but if you are that smart and acquainted with how sh*t your economy is becoming, why aint you leaving? if it gets that bad, it wont matter if you have a.ssets or silver, if the government knows you have it they can force you to sell it for pennies ;/
 5 years ago '04        #14
just2005 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 27 27
 TIP2009 said:
funny as fu*k that I have more money, more a.ssets than motherfu*king anyone in this thread, and I voted for Romney, oh yeah, I'm also educated....probably due to the fact I don't buy obamacare as being "good" I KNOW it's propaganda...only black folks and latino's would buy it...I mean honestly let's look

america was great from 1700's-2008, when our credit rating downgraded, dollar devalued, place in world's superpower downgraded, economy in shambles, housing collapse, fiscal cliff, all because they want to see a minority in the white house....we're more fu*ked than we were in 2008, but these "poor" folks see the extra money they get, and don't understand how quantitative easing fu*ks them harder than any other president in history could even dream....

not to mention the most executive orders from Obama....why? Who wouldn't think there would be anarchy when our economy is turned upside down, businesses hurt, unemployment near 14.6 percent, NOT 8%....

Get this, quantitative easing 12 trillion dollars printed, circulated to help "Ease" the economy, no one gets though ,we still have the same amount of gold...we didn't buy gold, so therefore, if you add 12 trillion to the current 40 trillion in circulation, you now have the same amount of gold worth 52 million, instead of 40 million, what that means, is people with money, people who otherwise would hire your poor a.sses, won't now...

Somebodies mad he's getting a tax hike!!! you should be mad if you are as wealthy as you say. Then why is middle class paying 35% income tax (60k+/year) and wealthy only paying 15%(capital gains). Thats fair right, NO.
 5 years ago '10        #15
dahurtado 
space
space
space
$127 | Props total: 0 0
so only the white people who voted Romney get it, while all the black, latino and women along other whites who voted for Obama don't get it. Delusional white folk, times up!! America has changed. Good luck voting for a Hispanic Repubican next election.
 5 years ago '04        #16
just2005 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 27 27
I wonder if any of these anti-obama people can tell me what Romney was gonna do better. Also explain to me why he is against obamacare but created romneycare in Mass. Now I understand that he was most likely going to get rid of unemployment and other low income benefits but I really doubt that it would be so great to fix the defict. Historically republicans dig deeper debt than democrats, please explain that one. Last but not least Obama used executive orders because the House and Senate where blocking his every move on purpose sometimes you just have make a decision. Please point out the fault in my statement I realized that if you challenge a republican on why they become speachless.
 5 years ago '12        #17
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
wow...
 5 years ago '06        #18
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 TIP2009 said:

I got you on the 12 trillion dollars being circulated, but what else could we have done to prevent us from being worse off than what we are today? We had a deficit whenever Obama took office and was in the worst economic disaster since the 30's. In order to prevent us from going into a depression, we had to stimulate the economy.

It was a catch 22. At the time of election in 2008, no one had an idea on how to fix the situation. No one wanted to agree to do nothing to let the market fix itself. If we would've done nothing, more people would have been out of work and then people would have complained that the President sucks. The President saved millions of jobs through his plan... point blank. The same people that would have complained if he did nothing, is now complaining that we are in debt. You can't please everybody.

You seem to forget that Obama took on a sinking ship. Our employment numbers are not the best, but at one point, we were at 10% unemployment (counted numbers), now we are at 7.9%. Contrary to what you believe, his policies are working. It is not the progress some were looking for, but he is moving us at least in a positive direction. Right now, he is trying to work with Republicans about the Fiscal Cliff. I believe that he has the right thought. We need revenue and cuts in spending. Senator McCain and Mitt Romney did not have a plan that would have put us in the positive. McCain was clueless and the dude that was supposed to put us back to work, Romney, did not have a policy that was mathematically possible. I don't see how people can complain.

I want him to streamline the Government Agencies, stop the war overseas, stop the war on drugs, and reduce certain deductions. Oh yeah, about Obamacare, my dad had a pre-existing condition before he had a liver transplant. Obamacare allows my dad to get insurance without bankrupting my family. But Obamacare is more of an ideology dispute.
 11-11-2012, 07:00 PM         #19
Twelve  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 servesurite said:
wait what did Tennessee vote? lmao
At first i thought that was a pokemon
 5 years ago '10        #20
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space