Proof that Wayne is a REAL BLOOD!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 542 542
Lol at some of these comments.
anyways,a Cali n*gga and I know Bam West can Co-sign this. Some rappers give back to their hoods because that's where they're from. Some give back because they're being extorted and others pay up so they can film a video in a hood to show folks that get down like that.

so I would be ignorant to speak on how other cities get down. But I know every out of towners that want to film a video in the hood is paying up.

The Tyga situation hahaha that's what happens when you get caught slipping. And what did it cost for them to get it back. A lil Wayne feature hahaha. Now if cash money gangsta was that respected on the west coast. Tyga would have never got his chain popped. and if he did, someone would've got checked without having to pay up a sixteen bar.
 11-13-2012, 11:22 AM         #82
Techniec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2ChainzChain said:
What bloods from LA have stepped to them?
Wayne was IN a video wit Mitchy Slick an em and wasn't not one problem.
T Rodgers didnt step to them either, he made a video so its ironic you said every banger doesnt use the internet to "step" to n*ggas.
Mitchy Slicks dissin Lil Wayne in that video. Listen to his verse
 11-13-2012, 11:47 AM         #83
One Eye Willie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some n*ggas pay, some n*ggas dont. rozay jsut late on his real n*gga morgage.
 5 years ago '07        #84
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 5 years ago '11        #85
NolaSwag 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 kiddrocay said:
lol@ this d!ck sucking wayne stan talking like he about some life on the internet
n*gga i know for damn sure u aint bout a motha fu*king thing n*gga. U are on the internet talking sh*t when u admitted u was a stay inside geek a.ss n*gga.. lol
shut up! lol

darealvelle said:
He true, no bloods bang no chicago sh*t. Not one blood hood in cali rep no 5 star.
Bloods & Latin Kings ride together, Just like Crips & G.D's Folk Nation Ride together.

dlettern said:
Zoe Pound already did it to CMB though. Burned down a Phantom and all.....These rappers aint real anything. Only bangers that do dirt are the broke ones. The rich ones get exhorted.
Proof?

Peterparker said:
I don't care where you from....that's New Orleans of course you the sh*t on ya own turf.... but L.A. is all about territory and spottin out of town n*ggas. A bullet got anybody name on it...remember just cuz the murder rate high in your city don't mean you tougher then anybody else. Thats n*ggas k!lling n*ggas in they own city...not n*ggas going in other cities and taking over their block(Houston/N.O. tension ring a bell) Plus this n*ggas w/ money so don't think they aint paying in some kind of way. Now you said Birdman might be fronting them some money for work or fronting them work. n*gga that's a form of extortion.

I'm not stating in a sense of some LA cats just approached him and said bi*ch we gone extort you if you don't give up this sh*t. But some money was set aside somewhere so n*ggas wouldn't check these n*ggas.

Look at that "Blood n*ggaz" video and read Wayne body language. n*gga was humble and d!ck sucking real bloods Mitchy and Menace all thru the video. IN A GARAGE. They straight up used that n*gga and you can tell. I mean they shot tha video in a garage. Wayne wasn't in none of the scenes when it was other real bloods w/ Mitchy in the background.

Im telling you now bruh, New Orleans is different than other cities.. Idgaf what anyone says.
New Orleans is a huge tourist attraction and the french quarter & bourbon st being the main strip, the projects is 2 blocks away, so yea we prey on out of town as n*ggas too..
So we of all ppl know how to play in a situation like that..
When n*ggas is gangstas & they got money, they are more dangerous!!!
Dont go to war unless u got your money right!!!
Baby & CMB's Money is longer than any of them Blood sets on the West Coast.
With that being said, Why do u think Bloods dont want beef or have beef with these n*ggas!?
Cuz if they truly had beef with CMB then it wouldnt be no fkn videos talking sh*t..
They would just simply get dealt with. We all truly know that.
As far as CMB giving n*gga money just to wear red bandanas & say Soo Woop, hell mutha fu*k no n*gga! lol.. Believe one thing, The real OG's that are actually still banging, are loving the fact that they are screaming Blood all through the airwaves..
Im not talking bout these old political a.ss Bloods talking bout help us get out of the ghetto, Im talking bout the OG Bloods that are still banging, living that life still!!!
These n*ggas on this video is pretty much ex Bloods, lol, n*ggas talking bout help me get out of the ghetto, n*gga help yourself!!! Baby & Wayne are both from the projects of New Orleans!!!! They got up & got it for themselves!!! Nobody handed them sh*t!!! If they can do it, so can u!!! Then u got T.Rodgers talking sh*t, n*gga he aint banging no more!!!
fu*k what he talking bout man!!!

n*gga ive seen the video "Blood n*ggas" and i just watched it again.. Wayne was being his fu*king self like he always does.. Mitchy Slick wasnt talking bout Wayne for the simple fact he said, "why u ran when ya homie got jumped by some crips" n*gga waynes homies aint ever been jumped by no crips. Plus Slick said, something about him coming to San Diego and hitting him up.. n*gga Wayne was all in that fkn Video, stacking & screaming Blood Damu Soo WOpp "5", etc etc.. Now that some REAL BLOODS, Mitchy & Menace, right? IDGAF wut a n*gga says, When u live that gang life, U aint gonna let some fake a.ss n*gga rep your gang if the n*gga isnt truly in the sh*t like u are.. Then to have Wayne come to your hood, your set, and rep your gang just to shoot a video with him??? Nah n*gga.. that video is homegrown.. That sh*t is low budget underground.. n*ggas knew that sh*t wasnt gonna blow up.. So how did Wayne actually "HELP" them n*ggas???

He wasnt doing it to help them. He did it cuz thats his fkn brothers u dumb fkn idiots..
Yall are worst than the fkn media with this sh*t..
 11-15-2012, 01:05 PM         #86
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NolaSwag said:
n*gga i know for damn sure u aint bout a motha fu*king thing n*gga. U are on the internet talking sh*t when u admitted u was a stay inside geek a.ss n*gga.. lol
shut up! lol

Bloods & Latin Kings ride together, Just like Crips & G.D's Folk Nation Ride together.

Proof?

Im telling you now bruh, New Orleans is different than other cities.. Idgaf what anyone says.
New Orleans is a huge tourist attraction and the french quarter & bourbon st being the main strip, the projects is 2 blocks away, so yea we prey on out of town as n*ggas too..
So we of all ppl know how to play in a situation like that..
When n*ggas is gangstas & they got money, they are more dangerous!!!
Dont go to war unless u got your money right!!!
Baby & CMB's Money is longer than any of them Blood sets on the West Coast.
With that being said, Why do u think Bloods dont want beef or have beef with these n*ggas!?
Cuz if they truly had beef with CMB then it wouldnt be no fkn videos talking sh*t..
They would just simply get dealt with. We all truly know that.
As far as CMB giving n*gga money just to wear red bandanas & say Soo Woop, hell mutha fu*k no n*gga! lol.. Believe one thing, The real OG's that are actually still banging, are loving the fact that they are screaming Blood all through the airwaves..
Im not talking bout these old political a.ss Bloods talking bout help us get out of the ghetto, Im talking bout the OG Bloods that are still banging, living that life still!!!
These n*ggas on this video is pretty much ex Bloods, lol, n*ggas talking bout help me get out of the ghetto, n*gga help yourself!!! Baby & Wayne are both from the projects of New Orleans!!!! They got up & got it for themselves!!! Nobody handed them sh*t!!! If they can do it, so can u!!! Then u got T.Rodgers talking sh*t, n*gga he aint banging no more!!!
fu*k what he talking bout man!!!

n*gga ive seen the video "Blood n*ggas" and i just watched it again.. Wayne was being his fu*king self like he always does.. Mitchy Slick wasnt talking bout Wayne for the simple fact he said, "why u ran when ya homie got jumped by some crips" n*gga waynes homies aint ever been jumped by no crips. Plus Slick said, something about him coming to San Diego and hitting him up.. n*gga Wayne was all in that fkn Video, stacking & screaming Blood Damu Soo WOpp "5", etc etc.. Now that some REAL BLOODS, Mitchy & Menace, right? IDGAF wut a n*gga says, When u live that gang life, U aint gonna let some fake a.ss n*gga rep your gang if the n*gga isnt truly in the sh*t like u are.. Then to have Wayne come to your hood, your set, and rep your gang just to shoot a video with him??? Nah n*gga.. that video is homegrown.. That sh*t is low budget underground.. n*ggas knew that sh*t wasnt gonna blow up.. So how did Wayne actually "HELP" them n*ggas???

He wasnt doing it to help them. He did it cuz thats his fkn brothers u dumb fkn idiots..
Yall are worst than the fkn media with this sh*t..
You're delusional as fu*k.
 5 years ago '11        #87
NolaSwag 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 s7venwords said:
I speak truth n*gga.. Thats all u can come up with tho? Im delusional?

5 years ago '05        #88
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 s7venwords said:
....Thats What Happens When You Listen Too Lil Wayne Too Much and You Start Believing His Bullsh*t. Aint No Point In Wasting Time On This n*gga...

This Topic Has Been Done Many Times and The Same Proof Gets Posted and n*ggas Look The Other Way Like "Naaa That Aint True" and They Know It Is.
 5 years ago '11        #89
NolaSwag 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Thats What Happens When You Listen Too Lil Wayne Too Much and You Start Believing His Bullsh*t. Aint No Point In Wasting Time On This n*gga...

This Topic Has Been Done Many Times and The Same Proof Gets Posted and n*ggas Look The Other Way Like "Naaa That Aint True" and They Know It Is.
n*gga, add up the facts. Everything yall hating a.ss n*ggas post up is irrelevant.

Get the hate out of your system first, then you will see it all clearly..

5 years ago '04        #90
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
He could be a legit member, but it's highly unlikely he put any work in for obvious reasons. n*ggas seem to forget that a lot of these "certified" blood and crips out here in Cali ain't bout that action either.

Last edited by Bedewe22; 11-15-2012 at 02:11 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #91
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,810 | Props total: 6649 6649
 NolaSwag said:
Street Cred?
n*gga is a Superstar!
You think hes worried about Street credibility?

ease up bruh...u been dicc ridin this whole thread

5 years ago '11        #92
NolaSwag 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 abgoT said:
Real sh*t

And good try on all your bi*ch n*gga N.O. folk tryna take over our city...sh*t didn't bode well hah
Man fu*k yo city. I would love to see some Houston n*ggas come here.

Bedewe22 said:
He could be a legit member, but it's highly unlikely he put any work in for obvious reasons. n*ggas seem to forget that a lot of these "certified" blood and crips out here in Cali ain't bout that action either.
thats your opinion.

BangEm904 said:
ease up bruh...u been dicc ridin this whole thread

Im a fan dumbass.. Wayne is from my city, so of course im gonna ride with him..

5 years ago '09        #93
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 NolaSwag said:
I speak truth n*gga.. Thats all u can come up with tho? Im delusional?

dont tell me u the same nola from RN that went to jail for being a child molestor

hahahahha
 5 years ago '04        #94
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,730 | Props total: 11453 11453
 Martel said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #95
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,840 | Props total: 9792 9792
didnt wayne been say that he's not a blood, he just came up with them and they helped support him on his way up in the industry
 5 years ago '07        #96
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
They not affiliated with Mack 10's set

mack is a inglewood queen street blood

"the set wayne reps is .. east mob piru .. his brother capito met terminator from the MOB when b diddy was playin in the NO and he pent some time in cali and term put him on .. they set up a eastside mob piru set in new orelans east as well ..

wayne got a pass from there and baby n them been payin sicen to rep what they rep n claim what they claim .. .. baby got his pass from bounty hunnas as well as he paid em fo security a number of times when they was first goin out to kali"

-El Jefe at the coli
 5 years ago '11        #97
NolaSwag 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Nyuzi said:
They not affiliated with Mack 10's set

mack is a inglewood queen street blood

"the set wayne reps is .. east mob piru .. his brother capito met terminator from the MOB when b diddy was playin in the NO and he pent some time in cali and term put him on .. they set up a eastside mob piru set in new orelans east as well ..

wayne got a pass from there and baby n them been payin sicen to rep what they rep n claim what they claim .. .. baby got his pass from bounty hunnas as well as he paid em fo security a number of times when they was first goin out to kali"

-El Jefe at the coli
Proof? Source?
 Ski Mask Way said:
At dis thread. Aint no gangs in New Orleans homie.
n*gga u stupid.
 5 years ago '07        #98
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 NolaSwag said:
Proof? Source?

n*gga u stupid.
I put the source in the damn post but I've heard this numerous times in the past and it seemingly adds up. There's even youtube videos of El Jefe, Capito, and Wayne chillin. Now one question I have to ask is why Wayne always says Damu and why it's even tatted on him.
 5 years ago '11        #99
NolaSwag 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Ski Mask Way said:
Please elaborate. I been livin in NOLA my whole life i should kno. We dont have gangs we have cliques, yeah dey got bloods ona Eastside, but thats the Eastside, nobody thinks about that until they dip to the Eastside.

Edit: just looked at yur name and realized you was from the N.O . I thought you was sum outta town n*gga talkin bout ish you knew nothin about.

2nd Edit: n*gga fxxk you! You got a smartass mouth fxxkboy.
I wouldnt speak on sh*t unless i KNEW for a fact n*gga.
Yea im born raised and still reside in the N.O.
they got Bloods in the East and on the westbank.
Do your homework n*gga..
Yea i got a smart mouth bi*ch n*gga.. do something.

Nyuzi said:
I put the source in the damn post but I've heard this numerous times in the past and it seemingly adds up. There's even youtube videos of El Jefe, Capito, and Wayne chillin. Now one question I have to ask is why Wayne always says Damu and why it's even tatted on him.
I didnt see no link..

Peterparker said:
He been screaming Blood for some years on his records...screamed it hard on Jeezy song "I love it" and named it "Blooded"

Who are you to these CMB n*ggas dawg??? Even alot of cats in the N.O. don't cut for Waynes fu*kery like that man. So who are you to them?? You kinfolk or something? If you not you sound lost then a mothafu*ka man. And I was just in Bew Orleans this weekend to be exact. All my ppl from N.O. dont cut for Wayne like that. Baby got real street ties but n*gga will get his a.ss popped in a Cali hood. It's hectic in them N.O. streets trust me I've been to N.O. several times for years and only been to Bourbon st./ French Quarter maybe twice. So I know how them cats get down in they setting outside of tourist areas. But I don't care where you from just like Juvie said

"You far away from ya home you's Alien" Meaning it aint about where you from it's where you at. You should know that when N.O. cats was in Houston. Cats was outnumber and some of em was gettin they a.ss whooped or was teaming up w/ Houston drug dealers. And Houston aint nothing like L.A. where it's more about gang turf. So bottom line them n*ggas PAYING UP.
Man u dont know sh*t n*gga.. fu*k your people..its YMCMB all day n*gga. We run New Orleans. Period! Just cuz u visited the N.O. a few times dont mean sh*t.. u know nothing lil boy.. And the N.O. took over Houston n*gga.. fu*k is u talkin bout.. lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
77 comments
2 days ago