Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-11-2012, 02:07 PM         #61
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne only say he's a blood cuz they took his cousin in when nobody did blah blah and now he has them for protection cuz he cuts a check
 11-11-2012, 02:09 PM         #62
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
damn triple og t. rodgers? are wayne and birdman ok? i hope they aren't too fu*ked up
lol this n*gga. triple og was broke as fu*k. he was mad as fu*k tho n had some good points. n*gga kept goin "IF IT DON'T MAKE DOLLAS IT DON'T MAKE SENSE"
 5 years ago '06        #63
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,383 | Props total: 4662 4662

[video - click to view]

1:22

11-11-2012, 02:54 PM         #64
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How real is he if he been paying for his blood ties
He blood in, he blood out at a blood drive

[video - click to view]

Thread/
 5 years ago '11        #65
NolaSwag 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 Youngin19 said:
gangs are wack as fu*k dawg. Wayne lame for that sh*t. He know we don't rock like that in the N.O
Wanye is from the N.O. dumbass, but f course u should know that.
The majority of the city dont rock like that, but there are still small sets of Bloods, Crips & Latin Kings in New Orleans.
Back in the 90's on the Westbank, they had 1.5 Bloods & Hoover Crips.
U better know what u speaking on before you speak homie..

Yung Dilla said:
no because he's cool with game and bought REAL blood protection..
Wayne was repping Blood before Game even started rapping dumbass.
When Mack 10 was signed to Cash Money is when they became affiliated.

Chief Dee said:
It's funny how out of all the times I visited New Orleans, I dont remember seeing nobody down there repping any gangs from LA or any Nations from Chicago but yet the two biggest rappers from there, Lil Wayne and Baby, wants to convince people that they're both some super banger on records. It aint adding up.
Youre a visitor, a tourist, an outsider, an alien n*gga. Of course u didnt see sh*t. U dont know where to look.. lol

neworleansgent said:
You damn right we don't got no gangs down here. If anything it's a bunch of one man motherfu*kers with choppas in broad daylight k!lling up n*ggas. We just rep our wards and projects. No gang banging. Everybody from the N.O. Is out for self. n*ggas would k!ll they own brother to get ahead. Like soulja slim say cutt throat to the bone grizzle
The majority of the city is about their wards & projects, but there is Bloods & crips here.

1994Nuisance said:
@ norcal

Youre probably telling the truth but it seems youre bragging about the conditions down there
No hes not bragging or exagerating..sh*t is real in the N.O.

Youngin19 said:
they call New Orleans chopper city for a reason son. The murder rate in New Orleans in 1994 has never been matched by any city.
Real.

murdamurda said:
Wayne and Birdman paid off the Haitians from Zoe Pound when they moved to Miami.

Rumor had it they blew up some of Birdman whips
They was Bloods before moving to Miami.
 5 years ago '11        #66
NolaSwag 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
smh at some of yall in this thread

you can tell where some of yall come from and it damn show aint the hood so I wonder why most of yall be talking like yall from the hood.... well this is the internet so...

no I dont agree with the lifestyle of gangbanging but I wont disrespect them

until yall understand whats understood in the hood and remember all these fake gangsters on tv glorifying the lifestyle to the point where kids who wanna do what ever it is thats popular at the moment and end up dead because of a song that inspired them to go out there and sell drugs and represent a color dont disrespect them

and whats the difference between the American Army and gang banging

the fu*k would someone wanna go die for their country when they could stack up ez bread and live in the moment for a lil bit??

and again lil wayne isnt a real blood
n*gga u are an internet geek. shut the fu*k up.

CartelFamill said:
lol Baby Been "Supposely" Paying Top Dawg for year's...

But um Baby Keeps 9 Bodyguards with him at all times Cuz his Head is Wanted
Where & when n*gga? show me.. Cuz that n*gga is a real project boss shot caller still in the N.O. and he lives in Miami.

kiddrocay said:
I know plenty of people from the streets(including me) who decided to take the education route

there is no difference expect one can lead you on a path of fast money while and hopes of staying alive
Youre a pus*y. period.

MidNiteBlues said:

[pic - click to view]

Wayne is such a flip flopping a.ss n*gga. disgusting I seen multiple times ppl argue for this n*gga in goat list...real n*ggas dont change their colors this much (physically and figuratively). str8 phoney a.ss dude.

First he a cash money crip...then he a blood...then he kisses men...now he a alternative skater...wtf this n*gga gonna be next, latin king?
Wayne was never a Crip.
Get over it.

2ChainzChain said:
when the fu*k was Wayne a crip
Birdman was throwin up C for Cash Money, as he was SAYING "Cash Money" in the video
Wayne wearin blue then meant he was a crip? So I guess Turk was too...and BG even though they always wore different color flags
n*ggas just be on the internet talkin to talk yo
Real.

2 Pistolz said:
who cares.... gang members are a bunch of male dependent pussies that didn't get enough love and attention growing up

grow up and handle your business on your own. fu*k you need a gang of n*ggas for?
I bet you wont say that to their faces. lol

kiddrocay said:
you try so hard

let me guess when them n*ggas signed mack 10 and started to fu*k with dipset heavy and had a 5 star this and that phase that made them bloods

first off real bloods dont bang no 5 so that should have been ya first guess they were fake

wayne and birdman were on the train of what was the hottest act at the time

and on top of that them nigggas were rocking blue hard back in the day
Log off n*gga.. U be on the net too damn much son..
 5 years ago '11        #67
NolaSwag 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 dcashalston said:
You probly had ya one n only f!ght there, got ya a.ss whooped, now u hate all gang members
True.

kiddrocay said:
I never heard him claim crip either but them n*ggas were into rocking blue heavy

now they rocking red flags and everything is about being a blood

n*ggas is some of the biggest clowns in hip-hop
And u are?

2ChainzChain said:
I'm trying hard?...n*ggas found a random picture of Wayne wearin blue and BIRDMAN throwin up C for cash money and called them crips but im trying hard?

n*gga they wore every color back in the day fu*k are you talkin about is this a serious discussion? He STILL wears blue to this day
why does nobody bring up this picture

[pic - click to view]

he's red down so he musta been a blood then right? but but but Turk is wearin blue so he musta been a crip right?

I dont know or CARE about when and how they became blood affiliated but they are and the fact no bloods have tried to check them about it after all these years says something
Real sh*t.

28 Gramz said:
It's called extortion, them n*ggas in LA and Compton have been on CMR payroll since the early 00's.
Proof please...

KingP1n said:
Plenty of bloods from LA have stepped to them...
Triple OG T.Rodgers for example.

Not every banger uses the internet to step to n*ggas.
Theres prolly plenter of rappers being extorted on the lowkey.
Proof please...

Peterparker said:

Ummmm cops are just as destructive or more destructive then any gangs. Their the biggest gangs I don't give a fu*k what nobody say. And it's worst cuz they walk around like their above the law and you have no authority to question them. Most cats in gang sole purpose aint to be destructive. Cat's are just in a oppressed situation lost with no direction...pissed at the world and instead of taking it out on the system that oppresses them they take it out on each other or the community. It's fu*ked up but I don't place blame on them 100%.

Back on Wayne...didn't Wayne n Birdman start claiming blood when they signed Mack 10 to Cash Money?? Never heard them n*ggas repping blood till after that.
 kiddrocay said:
hell yeah them n*gga started claiming blood when they signed mack 10 and wayne was all over juelz ish

and mack 10 called them out on that blood era they had lol

everything that came out of birdmans mouth was blood this blood that, 5 star this 5 star that lmaooooooooooooo

doesnt he have an album titled 5 star stunna????
When did Mack 10 call them out? Proof please?

2ChainzChain said:
What bloods from LA have stepped to them?
Wayne was IN a video wit Mitchy Slick an em and wasn't not one problem.
T Rodgers didnt step to them either, he made a video so its ironic you said every banger doesnt use the internet to "step" to n*ggas.
Real.
 5 years ago '11        #68
NolaSwag 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Carlton Black said:
with all the ppl Game's beat up & is still looking for do you seriously think they still doubt him?
Game bout his business.
 11-12-2012, 05:28 PM         #69
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
son when game started to cosign wayne blood sets started questioning game
Damn wayne got negative street credibility
 5 years ago '11        #70
NolaSwag 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Damn wayne got negative street credibility
Street Cred?
n*gga is a Superstar!
You think hes worried about Street credibility?

5 years ago '11        #71
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,583 | Props total: 3633 3633
 murdamurda said:
Wayne and Birdman paid off the Haitians from Zoe Pound when they moved to Miami.

Rumor had it they blew up some of Birdman whips
they blew birdman in his whip?
 5 years ago '05        #72
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,462 | Props total: 25180 25180
@ n*ggas Really Saying Wayne A Blood. That n*gga Had To Come Out The Pocket To Wear That Image. Why You Think He Skateboarding Now? Tired of Paying n*ggas
 5 years ago '11        #73
NolaSwag 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ n*ggas Really Saying Wayne A Blood. That n*gga Had To Come Out The Pocket To Wear That Image. Why You Think He Skateboarding Now? Tired of Paying n*ggas
Prove me wrong then.

Peterparker said:
Here's my thing clearly if you look at Wayne n Birdman career they started repping blood on records and videos once Mack 10 signed w/ them.

What sense does it make to become a blood once you got money? See I can see why some real bloods co-sign Wayne n them because they looking at it as a come up. Trust me knowing how L.A. get down Wayne wouldn't be able to pull up in blood territory or hood spots in L.A. like that. I don't have no proof but I a.ssume somebody from cash money cut them dudes a check unless when they roll out to L.A.

Cuz once you hit L.A. and cats feel like you false claiming you can get touched. I don't care what anybody say somebody on payroll or was on payroll. Cuz no wayne and Birdman claiming blood and liven it up safely when they roll to tha Left side. I don't care how many shooters you got in your city(cuz I know Baby well connected in the N.O. Wayne just affiliated cuz of Baby n Slim)you got to pay up living another gang's lifestyle.

L.A. n*ggas don't play that sh*t when a out of towner come thru
I dont think they paying anybody anything.
n*ggas would be considered pus*y if they did that.
In New Orleans, n*ggas dont do sh*t like that.
Baby is a fkn boss in the N.O.
He isnt gonna give some L.A. n*ggas money just so he can rep Blood.
Real recognize real.
Cash Money is an expansion to the Blood gang.
The gangs focal point is to expand & dominate.
Now the word Blood is mainstream.
n*ggas made it to the limelight.
That is satisfaction all in its own right.
Now i can believe that Birdman may be fronting them work, or fronting them Money for work.
But just cutting a check? Nah.. n*ggas too prideful for that sh*t..
 11-12-2012, 06:11 PM         #74
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NolaSwag said:
Prove me wrong then.

I dont think they paying anybody anything.
n*ggas would be considered pus*y if they did that.
In New Orleans, n*ggas dont do sh*t like that.
Baby is a fkn boss in the N.O.
He isnt gonna give some L.A. n*ggas money just so he can rep Blood.
Real recognize real.
Cash Money is an expansion to the Blood gang.
The gangs focal point is to expand & dominate.
Now the word Blood is mainstream.
n*ggas made it to the limelight.
That is satisfaction all in its own right.
Now i can believe that Birdman may be fronting them work, or fronting them Money for work.
But just cutting a check? Nah.. n*ggas too prideful for that sh*t..
Proof please..
 5 years ago '11        #75
NolaSwag 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Proof please..
Come to the streets of New orleans. All the proof u will ever need.
 5 years ago '10        #76
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,688 | Props total: 4595 4595
lol@ this d!ck sucking wayne stan talking like he about some life on the internet
 5 years ago '09        #77
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,631 | Props total: 1806 1806
wheres the proof again?
 11-12-2012, 09:25 PM         #78
AndyRose23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
you try so hard

let me guess when them n*ggas signed mack 10 and started to fu*k with dipset heavy and had a 5 star this and that phase that made them bloods

first off real bloods dont bang no 5 so that should have been ya first guess they were fake

wayne and birdman were on the train of what was the hottest act at the time

and on top of that them nigggas were rocking blue hard back in the day
Stop it.
 5 years ago '11        #79
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,894 | Props total: 4504 4504
 AndyRose23 said:
Stop it.
He true, no bloods bang no chicago sh*t. Not one blood hood in cali rep no 5 star.
 11-13-2012, 07:37 AM         #80
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NolaSwag said:
With all the G.D. / Rick Ross beef going on, isnt it safe to say, that if Wayne wasnt actually a REAL BLOOD, the REAL BLOODS would be doing the same thing to him?!?!?!?!?!

Zoe Pound already did it to CMB though. Burned down a Phantom and all.....These rappers aint real anything. Only bangers that do dirt are the broke ones. The rich ones get exhorted.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy