GD's From Florida Asking Rick Ross To Cut A Check

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
I have never and still dont get the point of reppin Gangs or Sets...........

WTF is the point????? You look like a dumb a.ss and uneduated as all fu*ks............

Get a good job......get a family........get a Hobby..........banging is on some early 80's ish
 11-11-2012, 12:50 PM         #122
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lan Imbu said:
n*ggas arguing about whose the "realer n*gga" You n*ggas are no different than the clowns in this video.
Man u if u aint reading the comments stfu cuz aint nb arguin ab who the realest. How bout u go back n read hw we even gt on the subject instead of trying too hard to make yaself look cool by downplayin some sh*t u dont even kno ab.
 11-11-2012, 12:55 PM         #123
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lan Imbu said:
n*ggas arguing about whose the "realer n*gga" You n*ggas are no different than the clowns in this video.
fu*k u talkin bout?
 11-11-2012, 12:59 PM         #124
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.NYCinNC said:
@ these n*ggas in this thread tryna seem hard cause they "hung" around gangstas or lived in areas but never did sh*t
You, are a funny individual. I ain't gonna go into the details of my life, but 'never did sh*t' is a lil extreme.
 11-11-2012, 12:59 PM         #125
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gang bangin

freakbucket said:
parents just keep taking losses. smh.
 5 years ago '08        #126
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
Some n*ggas wear red
Some n*ggas wear blue
Some n*ggas don't bang, but they k!ll you too
 5 years ago '11        #127
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 Walkerboy86 said:
Man u if u aint reading the comments stfu cuz aint nb arguin ab who the realest. How bout u go back n read hw we even gt on the subject instead of trying too hard to make yaself look cool by downplayin some sh*t u dont even kno ab.
was about to come in here and reply the same thing, but I see that you already regulated that n*gga with ease
 5 years ago '07        #128
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 44wade said:
bet that up, i try not misrepresent myself on here.

you cool in my book man. These dudes dont get it, but I do. The internet is what is k!lling this culture, because an opinion in Iowa can be just as loud as someone from a real urban environment.

I got no problems with people from any race, or background but the lame a.ss sh*t people say on here, to me, exposes, that there opinion is invalid to speak on some sh*t I been immersed in since damn near its beginnings.

If you cool you cool, but if you not, then how can you tell me whats real?

edit: that doesnt mean, nobody can have different opinions. I cant tell you whats cool all the time, or nobody can tell me, im here for debates on it though.
 11-11-2012, 01:51 PM         #129
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was only a matter of time

but im pretty sure this aint the first time n*ggas den blew down on ross
 5 years ago '04        #130
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,764 | Props total: 6172 6172
not sure where dese n*ggaz are in fla...i doubt its wbp tho..they look like some ole duval a.ss n*ggas to be honest. Aint nobody shook of no gds down here in south fla n*ggas dont care bout that bangin sh*t. Miami Lauderdale n WPB at least i kno for a fact

and why these n*ggaz keep droppin music videos in they threats??? If I was Ross id just laugh at this dumb sh*t r u serious? LOL at least the song is better than that lame sh*t the Bama n*ggaz dropped
 11-11-2012, 03:00 PM         #131
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keejee said:
was about to come in here and reply the same thing, but I see that you already regulated that n*gga with ease
Man n*ggas comprehension skills aint up to par esp in the hip hop section. They be So caught up in trying to make sb else look bad that they come out looking dumb and resort to name callin when they dont know sh*t ab that person
 5 years ago '05        #132
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
they all fakes and pussies on here until ross gets popped.
 11-11-2012, 03:46 PM         #133
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can you respect a man whose sole purpose in life is to be a parasite? How can you call him a man when he can't do for self so he robs his fellow man? It's pathetic
 5 years ago '07        #134
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
 44wade said:
post full of failure.
"..Ross a C.O. portraying the image of real k!llers and drug dealers sh*t is catching up with him"

looks real to me, ross has a great ear for big beats and hooks, but this part about him i just can't get with, maybe if dude didn't lie i'd be more willing to tolerate him, that radio interview where he refused to admit about the picture didn't help either
 5 years ago '07        #135
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Opinion said:
"..Ross a C.O. portraying the image of real k!llers and drug dealers sh*t is catching up with him"

looks real to me, ross has a great ear for big beats and hooks, but this part about him i just can't get with, maybe if dude didn't lie i'd be more willing to tolerate him, that radio interview where he refused to admit about the picture didn't help either
A CO can't be a k!ller or move weight??

Where are some of u guys from?

I understand he denied it but now yall make it seem like he was some District Attorney
 5 years ago '07        #136
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 5914 5914
 5 years ago '05        #137
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 KnicksLost said:
A CO can't be a k!ller or move weight??

Where are some of u guys from?

I understand he denied it but now yall make it seem like he was some District Attorney

and some of yall act like being a corrupt authority figure is what the streets like. Screws are Screws wherever u from.
 5 years ago '07        #138
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 YARKONE said:
and some of yall act like being a corrupt authority figure is what the streets like. Screws are Screws wherever u from.
Its not but a CO aint true authority figures they can't arrest nobody....they just work at the jails and make sure n*ggaz dont get out of hand no different than a bouncer at a club.

And trust and believe there are bouncers/CO's that let that thing go....A few of my friends are CO's they just out there trying to get a check, make it thru the day and back home to there fam...they dont give a fu*k about the prisoners unless n*ggaz tryin to supply some info on how to get some bread out here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago