NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,453 | Props total: 13124 13124
 Michael Wilson said:
I will say this tho. People claiming they are doing things on G, but I don't see any Growth or Development in their actions. All I see is a bunch of guys on self serving agendas.
Admittedly I skipped a few posts... but it took 5 pages to see the 2 "magic" words.
 11-11-2012, 02:25 AM         #102
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Then cats be talkn bout real n*ggas dont fu*k with Ross like that like u speaking for every real n*gga when u neva met every real n*gga. Ima real n*gga and i fu*k with Ross. I fu*k with any n*gga thats helping another black man eat and live out their dreams. All this black on black sh*t is for the fu*king birds. anybody can murk sumthn. A bi*ch n*gga can k!ll just as easily as a certified G can k!ll. sh*t sad that Martin luther king died for the freedom of the ppl that dont even value the sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #103
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,622 | Props total: 1799 1799
Nope!
 11-11-2012, 03:00 AM         #104
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Then cats be talkn bout real n*ggas dont fu*k with Ross like that like u speaking for every real n*gga when u neva met every real n*gga. Ima real n*gga and i fu*k with Ross. I fu*k with any n*gga thats helping another black man eat and live out their dreams. All this black on black sh*t is for the fu*king birds. anybody can murk sumthn. A bi*ch n*gga can k!ll just as easily as a certified G can k!ll. sh*t sad that Martin luther king died for the freedom of the ppl that dont even value the sh*t.
No, sorry.
 11-11-2012, 03:08 AM         #105
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
No, sorry.
Neva met u, dont kno u, dont give a fu*k ab u.

U neva met me, dnt kno me, n dnt kno wat a real n*gga is

Srry

Edit: U must be beggin for attention to speak on ppl u dont know. Everything ab my boxden acc represents who i am. for example: My name is actually Walker, my profile pic is a pic of MY IDENTITY, My Avatar Is a pic of MY LIL BRO, majority of the time ME,MYSELF, N I. Cant say the same sh*t ab u can we? N u the n*gga determining whose real and whose not lol. yea, ok. Fake it til u make it homie. Ur opinion is meaningless lil n*gga

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 11-11-2012 at 03:42 AM..
 11-11-2012, 03:16 AM         #106
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black People Lost
 5 years ago '05        #107
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,376 | Props total: 475 475
nicca will say no real rap beef nicca... but drop a diss ? wtf ??? this sh*t need to stop..
 11-11-2012, 06:18 AM         #108
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Neva met u, dont kno u, dont give a fu*k ab u.

U neva met me, dnt kno me, n dnt kno wat a real n*gga is

Srry

Edit: U must be beggin for attention to speak on ppl u dont know. Everything ab my boxden acc represents who i am. for example: My name is actually Walker, my profile pic is a pic of MY IDENTITY, My Avatar Is a pic of MY LIL BRO, majority of the time ME,MYSELF, N I. Cant say the same sh*t ab u can we? N u the n*gga determining whose real and whose not lol. yea, ok. Fake it til u make it homie. Ur opinion is meaningless lil n*gga
Yea, not you.

And your LIL BRO is a bi*ch tell him to put some lotion on that ashy a.ss skin
 11-11-2012, 06:35 AM         #109
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
parents just keep taking losses. smh.
 11-11-2012, 06:58 AM         #110
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bunch of speculators and more super nerds in this thread. Y'all don't know what's going on, and those who are talking down act like as an individual they have more power than a group. Remember, you guys call 911 when sh*t hits the fan.
 11-11-2012, 07:11 AM         #111
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
I ain't tryin to come at you but what you mean ur a real n*gga? You don't take no sh*t, you'll lay a n*gga down? Or are you the Loaded Lux version of a real n*gga (lux vs calicoe round 3)? I consider myself a real n*gga, but my definition is more like I don't care what anyone thinks of me, I don't mind having the unpopular opinion, and I have no problem admitting I'm not SuperThug. I've been in a situation where I almost had to k!ll someone (trying to rob me), robbed a business, got caught, did time and all that. I wouldnt hurt a fly unprovoked, and Im, the only n*gga I know who dont mind playing a good Pokemon hack on my phone. I ain't no suburb n*gga neither, but one of my favorite songs ever is Bittersweet Symphony. Now since I admitted I like sh*t no one else would, does that make me a real n*gga? I keep it one with myself and spread it on to others, and so what if they don't agree? To me that's as real as can be. Once again I ain't tryina come at you, but that n*gga Drake send me on a "real n*gga" quest, he's always saying that sh*t.

Edit: that "bi*ch n*gga can k!ll" sh*t is so true. I had this one dude I was cool with, I seen this n*gga get bi*ched a couple times. Anyway Im walkin home late night one night, no weapon, and I hear then see him come out a screen door behind me, flickin a knife. I always go with my gut so I speed up a lil so I can get to my ratchet (around the corner). He speeds up but not quick enough. I get in my crib and lock my screen right quick, he comes up my steps talkin bout could he hold a bag. Told him no. Pressed up on him the next day with when he didn't have a weapon, and he denied it through and through. I dapped him up, moved close and whispered so no one else would hear "you try me like that again and I'll k!ll you". He just nodded. Now he's locked up for smackin a white lady with a brick in a robbery.

Last edited by InnanetGsRunSht; 11-11-2012 at 07:29 AM..
 11-11-2012, 07:13 AM         #112
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
Bunch of speculators and more super nerds in this thread. Y'all don't know what's going on, and those who are talking down act like as an individual they have more power than a group. Remember, you guys call 911 when sh*t hits the fan.
 5 years ago '11        #113
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 TRAP AFFILIATED said:
Man its been gangster disciples in florida since the 1990s yall some lame a.ss n*ggaz the biggest gang it florida is thegangster disciples and most of the n*ggaz who brought them there was from alabama or georgia

you off-brand n*ggas so funny
 5 years ago '06        #114
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 2677 2677
Damn insurgents..
 11-11-2012, 09:16 AM         #115
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
Yea, not you.

And your LIL BRO is a bi*ch tell him to put some lotion on that ashy a.ss skin
I aint goin back and forth with u homie cuz u aint from my area n*gga so keep wastin yo time "trollin" or trying to impress whomever it is on this forum for whatever dumb a.ss reason. I dealt with sb like u in real life, n*gga was a lame talkn hard on myspace back in the day, saw me in the mall in the same store and aint say sh*t nor do sh*t, didnt even wanna look at me. Had a mean height advantage over me and all. n*gga was a fan of me n wantd to be like me cuz i got bi*ches. Moral of the story= bi*ch n*ggas still continuing to talk tough through cpu screens but see a n*gga is real life, turn into pussies n become fans

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 11-11-2012 at 09:52 AM..
 11-11-2012, 09:34 AM         #116
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 InnanetGsRunSht said:
I ain't tryin to come at you but what you mean ur a real n*gga? You don't take no sh*t, you'll lay a n*gga down? Or are you the Loaded Lux version of a real n*gga (lux vs calicoe round 3)? I consider myself a real n*gga, but my definition is more like I don't care what anyone thinks of me, I don't mind having the unpopular opinion, and I have no problem admitting I'm not SuperThug. I've been in a situation where I almost had to k!ll someone (trying to rob me), robbed a business, got caught, did time and all that. I wouldnt hurt a fly unprovoked, and Im, the only n*gga I know who dont mind playing a good Pokemon hack on my phone. I ain't no suburb n*gga neither, but one of my favorite songs ever is Bittersweet Symphony. Now since I admitted I like sh*t no one else would, does that make me a real n*gga? I keep it one with myself and spread it on to others, and so what if they don't agree? To me that's as real as can be. Once again I ain't tryina come at you, but that n*gga Drake send me on a "real n*gga" quest, he's always saying that sh*t.

Edit: that "bi*ch n*gga can k!ll" sh*t is so true. I had this one dude I was cool with, I seen this n*gga get bi*ched a couple times. Anyway Im walkin home late night one night, no weapon, and I hear then see him come out a screen door behind me, flickin a knife. I always go with my gut so I speed up a lil so I can get to my ratchet (around the corner). He speeds up but not quick enough. I get in my crib and lock my screen right quick, he comes up my steps talkin bout could he hold a bag. Told him no. Pressed up on him the next day with when he didn't have a weapon, and he denied it through and through. I dapped him up, moved close and whispered so no one else would hear "you try me like that again and I'll k!ll you". He just nodded. Now he's locked up for smackin a white lady with a brick in a robbery.
A real n*gga to me is sb thats LOYAL, keep it 100 with himself and those around him and basically everything u said to go with what i said. U right on point bra. Im nt a thug, im myself but i get stereotyped as one everyday. It aint gtta have sh*t to do with laying n*ggas down, k!llin sumthn, goin to jail or selling drugs. But sb stuck in a hood mentality wld lead mfs to think thats what being real is. One thing dudes on here hate to see is facts, but get on here talkn sh*t ab Ross, a dude they never met, that i have met and think they know sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #117
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Minister said:
knicks are undefeated yall n*ggas gon have to change yall names n all that fu*k sh*t when we get that ring this year
 5 years ago '08        #118
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
i actually like the mbk diss song, it's funny that some real gangters are trying to extort the ex cop rapper
 5 years ago '08        #119
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
 keejee said:
GDs in Florida

listen here. Yes, there's a bunch of out-of-town gangs in here (LK, Folks, People, Bloods, Crips etc.) but they don't run sh*t out there. They might put in some work but they ain't sh*t to be scared of.

Plus, everybody from Florida knows that it's mostly cliques outchea. Them TOP 6 n*ggas, ZOE Pound, Real n*gga Posse, Black Flag n*ggas, Doom City, Jack Boys, Boobie Boys etc.

These are the n*ggas (if he got beef with) Rozay should be worried about.
 5 years ago '07        #120
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
@ these n*ggas in this thread tryna seem hard cause they "hung" around gangstas or lived in areas but never did sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now