GD's From Florida Asking Rick Ross To Cut A Check

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 0 0
These corny a.ss n*ggas so unoriginal... bi*ch a.ss n*gga show ya face and stop all da bullsh*t, bum a.ss n*ggas sitting on broke cause they weak minded and lack work ethic
 5 years ago '06        #82
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
You know what...no comment.

Last edited by Mike in Tampa; 11-10-2012 at 09:59 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #83
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 686 686
I dont know what the hell is going on....
 5 years ago '08        #84
precice3 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 37 37
This is the third video the GD's made sending threats
 5 years ago '06        #85
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
I will say this tho. People claiming they are doing things on G, but I don't see any Growth or Development in their actions. All I see is a bunch of guys on self serving agendas.
 5 years ago '05        #86
SoReal 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 582 582
 keejee said:
GDs in Florida

listen here. Yes, there's a bunch of out-of-town gangs in here (LK, Folks, People, Bloods, Crips etc.) but they don't run sh*t out there. They might put in some work but they ain't sh*t to be scared of.

Plus, everybody from Florida knows that it's mostly cliques outchea. Them TOP 6 n*ggas, ZOE Pound, Real n*gga Posse, Black Flag n*ggas, Doom City, Jack Boys, Boobie Boys etc.

These are the n*ggas (if he got beef with) Rozay should be worried about.
Tru....

Funny how the clloser they are to Ross the less n*ggas showing there face. Not one mug.
 5 years ago '11        #87
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 precice3 said:
This is the third video the GD's made sending threats
And each 1, they are pluggin they music into the sh*t, smh.

These n*ggaz from Ross state, but wait till AFTER two out of state spots make a video before they demand a check. n*ggaz makin videos just to be makin videos now I swear.
 5 years ago '05        #88
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
@ 5:16 did this n*gga say fucc L.A., we run this sh*t?
 5 years ago '04        #89
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1755 1755
My high school in MS was all GDs and they put in work.
 5 years ago '12        #90
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11432 11432
 Ghost Writer said:
Top 6 ain't no joke for real. 56Ace don't fu*k around.
not sure they still around. havent heard sh*t about em for a minute.

ever since the mall sh*t, they took em apart, sh*t was hectic though for a minute. at least 5 murders around my house back then when it was poppin off.

I lived on San castle back then, sh*t was on gangland.

and no, i didnt know the kids that well, nor a.ssociated with them, did have one guy I had rapping, record a few songs with them. The one dude who k!lled dude in the mall, i got a song with him and my dude, sh*t was ridin, but they took that sh*t in their lyrics to heart man.
 5 years ago '12        #91
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11432 11432
 Ghost Writer said:
Yeah man they got broken up pretty quick after the mall incident. Pretty sure after the main dude went down they lost organization and sh*t and just never stayed the same. There's still dudes who claim Top 6 but as far as I know it isn't really the same at all...WPB wasn't a place to fu*k around when they were around.

Edit: Just realized you said you lived in San Castle too. Crazy sh*t. That neighborhood was bad as fu*k....
yeah, i aint heard nobody claim it anymore, but im older now, so who knows if the kids in the hood still rep, or down gateway.

Yeah, thats my spot man, San Castle, i never saw it as crazy, but lookin back sh*t was.

when raylo started putting out these sh*ts, 561 went on fu*kin fire man. crazy.

[video - click to view]

Like I said though, I wasnt into that sh*t, but i had a rapper that was haitian, so i got familiar.

Last edited by 44wade; 11-10-2012 at 11:19 PM..
 11-10-2012, 11:04 PM         #92
dxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRAP AFFILIATED said:
Man its been gangster disciples in florida since the 1990s yall some lame a.ss n*ggaz the biggest gang it florida is thegangster disciples and most of the n*ggaz who brought them there was from alabama or georgia
... GDs biggest gang in FL?

Most n*ggas would tell you they didn't even know these n*ggas existed down here. The biggest gangs are Haitian oriented... any other sh*t is from out of town and not as influential at all

There's a reason Ross had Redd Eyezz in the BMF video, you know he got the zoes on speed dial. They run South FL, everybody knows that here
 5 years ago '05        #93
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
GDs in FL???? they're probably fakers
 5 years ago '06        #94
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,377 | Props total: 4659 4659
 caliblacc said:
@ 5:16 did this n*gga say fucc L.A., we run this sh*t?
nah thats what i thought but he was saying FLA = Florida
 5 years ago '11        #95
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
Ross better cut that check.

His fat hoe Wade aint bringing in enough money.

& its true GDs dont really function in Florida but, Ross gonna get a bullet to his flesh if he dont pay up.

sh*t is real.
 5 years ago '10        #96
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Had to slide that video in at the end huh? lol
 11-11-2012, 01:19 AM         #97
flawda_boy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
not sure they still around. havent heard sh*t about em for a minute.

ever since the mall sh*t, they took em apart, sh*t was hectic though for a minute. at least 5 murders around my house back then when it was poppin off.

I lived on San castle back then, sh*t was on gangland.

and no, i didnt know the kids that well, nor a.ssociated with them, did have one guy I had rapping, record a few songs with them. The one dude who k!lled dude in the mall, i got a song with him and my dude, sh*t was ridin, but they took that sh*t in their lyrics to heart man.
i live in palm beach. back in highschool one of my boys big bro was hatian and he was one of the dudes playin dominos in the back of the house when he was shot with an AK, a.ssociatin with TOP 6 in lake worth. palm beach county aint a joke
 5 years ago '04        #98
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,707 | Props total: 1490 1490
funniest sh*t is "thugs" askin for money like crack heads -- then droppin threats -- ALL over a nicely shot and edited video
 11-11-2012, 02:06 AM         #99
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross losing streak at an all time high
 11-11-2012, 02:08 AM         #100
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U know what, i salute 44wade and Grafted for "d!ck ridin" Ross, since dats what cats on here like to call it. But at least Ross is an artist they actually like so why get mad cuz these dudes speaking their opinion over sb they support?

What i dont understand is how CONSTANTLY that when a thread is made ab Ross, the n*ggas that swear up and down they hate this man, dislike, or whatever u wanna call it, be all up in every single Ross discussion with the same boring, played out a.ss stories. Mfs claimin Ross been a fraud since that C.O sh*t came out but this n*gga still doing shows, gettin money, recognition and spins all through the streets. I just left the store in the hood and a n*gga in a nice a.ss lil ride had "Black Magic" on blast and thats from Self Made 2

Go make a thread ab the rappers yall actually support instead of spewing all this hate for a n*gga u dont even like r respect. N then when sb call you a hatin a.ss n*gga u get offended n sh*t. Get off the n*gga nuts if u dont like him.

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 11-11-2012 at 02:35 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy