GD's From Florida Asking Rick Ross To Cut A Check

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,061 | Props total: 11272 11272
 bigjoshi2002 said:
He's dapping him up now but it wasn't like that when the song first dropped. Also no one said that this GD beef is over the song. If you watch the first video they said Ross was suppose to do something but didn't.

No one is co-signing this either and it has nothing to do with disliking ross.

they say they let Ross get a pass the 1st time. Meaning BMF.

They said to make up for it, they wanted him to do things.

this dudes actually explains it real well. but again, if it aint out of cook county, it dont mean sh*t. this dudes from alabama too.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by 44wade; 11-10-2012 at 06:14 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #62
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 44wade said:
they say they let Ross get a pass the 1st time. Meaning BMF.

They said to make up for it, they wanted him to do things.

this dudes actually explains it real well. but again, if it out of cook county, it dont mean sh*t. this dudes from alabama too.

I'm not talking about bmf cult. I'm talking about when the song bmf dropped hoover's son spoke out on it. Now he's cool with it.
 5 years ago '07        #63
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2456 2456
lames
 5 years ago '12        #64
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 bigjoshi2002 said:
I'm not talking about bmf cult. I'm talking about when the song bmf dropped hoover's son spoke out on it. Now he's cool with it.
so maybe Ross broke the check to the people he was suppose to.

see what im saying.
 11-10-2012, 06:19 PM         #65
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Dont be creeped out but these freaks follow all your posts everyday of their lives based on their own admission.

I dont know what they post because I dont follow them, their posts are anonymous, they might as well rep the HOMO capital of San Fransico in their profiles to represent their true nature.

I fucjs with your posts because you a real dude thats from the community and I seen your face and seen your Vids so I know you are a Florida dude thats qualified to speak and share about the Florida HIPHOP scene.

These miscreants just want an excuse to reference another mans genitals on their lonely weekends.
Homie wasnt there a picture of u nekkid in a fish tank makin some goofy f*ggot face LOL inb4graftedsaysistudyhislife
 5 years ago '12        #66
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Dont be creeped out but these freaks follow all your posts everyday of their lives based on their own admission.

I dont know what they post because I dont follow them, their posts are anonymous, they might as well rep the HOMO capital of San Fransico in their profiles to represent their true nature.

I fucjs with your posts because you a real dude thats from the community and I seen your face and seen your Vids so I know you are a Florida dude thats qualified to speak and share about the Florida HIPHOP scene.

These miscreants just want an excuse to reference another mans genitals on their lonely weekends.
bet that up, i try not misrepresent myself on here.

you cool in my book man. These dudes dont get it, but I do. The internet is what is k!lling this culture, because an opinion in Iowa can be just as loud as someone from a real urban environment.

I got no problems with people from any race, or background but the lame a.ss sh*t people say on here, to me, exposes, that there opinion is invalid to speak on some sh*t I been immersed in since damn near its beginnings.

If you cool you cool, but if you not, then how can you tell me whats real?

edit: that doesnt mean, nobody can have different opinions. I cant tell you whats cool all the time, or nobody can tell me, im here for debates on it though.

Last edited by 44wade; 11-10-2012 at 06:27 PM..
 11-10-2012, 06:28 PM         #67
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Hoover is locked up in supermax on 23 hour lockdown with minimum contact to the world just like Chief Malik. You're not gonna hear anything from him, and even if he could speak he probably wouldnt care about hunting some insignificant fake rapper like Rick Ross since his only true concern is trying to get out of prison.
It was a joke tho but thank you chitownganginfo.com
 11-10-2012, 06:36 PM         #68
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This posting internet/youtube/worldstar threats has to stop. If you got a problem with the n*gga, get at him in person.

And how did I know it was gonna be some music and the end of the video.
 5 years ago '11        #69
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 T2THEONE said:
What part of Florida you guys from?

Lil Haiti, 305.
 11-10-2012, 06:51 PM         #70
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madeulook said:
Homie wasnt there a picture of u nekkid in a fish tank makin some goofy f*ggot face LOL inb4graftedsaysistudyhislife
????

I jumped with white skin into a fish-tank so all you homos3xuals with a fetish for nekkid white men would flirt with me?

You f*ggitts are easily aroused..naw Im Black homie sorry to bust your bubble and crush your fantasy.

...why did you type some of your words jumbled together like you was nervous or something?
 5 years ago '07        #71
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
I don't know.....the music at the end of all these vids just seem like they got a hidden agenda of really trying to put their music out there
 11-10-2012, 06:56 PM         #72
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Boy ya f*ggot a.ss is gettin tired w/ that wack a.ss "yall white folks" sh*t. I'm Black n*gga. I'm so black I don't consider myself African American but a descendant of ths slaves of African in Amerikkka. So you can miss me w/ that WHITE sh*t or SUBURB sh*t because i'm neither one of those.

Face it when you have nothing else to fall back on because you cheerlead for Rick Ross every fu*king day you resort to that weak a.ss comeback. I'm starting to think you white and because this is the internet you say whatever you wanna say cuz your behind the computer screen. Pathetic really

The difference between Ross and these n*ggas. I don't know these n*ggas rap sheets. We all witness Ross fakery. I'm not even co-signing these n*ggas. I'm basically saying Ross played w/ fire and now he's gettin burned. n*ggas in the streets will use a weak n*gga if he throwing out bread. Cats trying to eat. Not all k!llers move the same. And the cats who k!lled Big and Pac wasn't around when social media sites were around. Not to mention dudes get put in prison all the time for recording themselves doing dumb a.ss sh*t. Some crazy mothafu*kas are just stupid don't mean they FAKE.

The Chamber Brothers in Detroit one of the biggest drug dealers in Detroit were busted because of videos tapes the cops found at their house. This was in the 80's/90's.

I don't know where cats get this image of how a gangsta/killer/drug dealer supposed to be.

Look low key gangsters k!llers last longer then dumb ones. Both of em still will k!ll ya a.ss.
bi*ch k!ll the noise.

I can call you the color out of a crayon box and you respond like a little hoe with a paragraph.

You read my posts every single day of your life cheerleading and watching my every move like you my personal secretary but we all know you a bi*ch that wouldnt dare share their true identity because if you did we would all witness how much of a square sucka-type bi*ch your mother gave birth to.
 5 years ago '10        #73
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

sh*t like this make me wish video cameras was still a lavish expense..

Every fu*k n*gga got a camera and making these stupid videos now.. n*ggas on tape making all types of criminal threats and flashing a bunch of unregistered guns, then tryna post that sh*t on public blogs..

God I can't wait til the feds catch on to WSHH..
 5 years ago '12        #74
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
WHOA grafted & 44wade sucking Ross d!ck all in this thread
 5 years ago '05        #75
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,227 | Props total: 9630 9630
 RAM said:
This posting internet/youtube/worldstar threats has to stop. If you got a problem with the n*gga, get at him in person.

And how did I know it was gonna be some music and the end of the video.
see what i'm saying? sh*t is stupid.
 Peterparker said:
The difference between Ross and these n*ggas. I don't know these n*ggas rap sheets. We all witness Ross fakery. I'm not even co-signing these n*ggas. I'm basically saying Ross played w/ fire and now he's gettin burned. n*ggas in the streets will use a weak n*gga if he throwing out bread. Cats trying to eat. Not all k!llers move the same. And the cats who k!lled Big and Pac wasn't around when social media sites were around. Not to mention dudes get put in prison all the time for recording themselves doing dumb a.ss sh*t. Some crazy mothafu*kas are just stupid don't mean they FAKE.

The Chamber Brothers in Detroit one of the biggest drug dealers in Detroit were busted because of videos tapes the cops found at their house. This was in the 80's/90's.

I don't know where cats get this image of how a gangsta/killer/drug dealer supposed to be.

Look low key gangsters k!llers last longer then dumb ones. Both of em still will k!ll ya a.ss.
listen, what you're saying may be true. but not for these n*ggas. remember that pastor getting at Meek Mill for 'Amen?' Me and you probably both agree that an argument can be made that the song can be construed/misconstrued as disrespectful, right? now where we separate is that at the end of the pastor's rant, he had a fu*king song or music video at the end of his sh*t trying to get attention for himself. he was just piggybacking Meek's ride to the top. that's all these 'GD's' are doing.

make a video, but what's the song for?

you're about that k!lling and drug dealing and extorting rappers?

putting yourself on YOUTUBE OR WORLDSTAR means what then? just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

like i said before, real gangsters move in silence. fu*k making a video. if you're about that sh*t, then go get your money from Ross then! we all know the truth about these weak a.ss n*ggas though.
 5 years ago '04        #76
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 44wade said:
so maybe Ross broke the check to the people he was suppose to.

see what im saying.
one more time. it has nothing to do with the song or hoover's son.
 11-10-2012, 07:55 PM         #77
ajeana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dashawn38 said:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #78
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 keejee said:
GDs in Florida

listen here. Yes, there's a bunch of out-of-town gangs in here (LK, Folks, People, Bloods, Crips etc.) but they don't run sh*t out there. They might put in some work but they ain't sh*t to be scared of.

Plus, everybody from Florida knows that it's mostly cliques outchea. Them TOP 6 n*ggas, ZOE Pound, Real n*gga Posse, Black Flag n*ggas, Doom City, Jack Boys, Boobie Boys etc.

These are the n*ggas (if he got beef with) Rozay should be worried about.
Zoe Pound RUNS Florida end of story (you heard it from Keith Clark) and I been in EVERY HOOD in this state and if there's a hood I haven't been in I know a n*gga from there. Zoe Pound end of story. The HQ are all ganglife in FLA is Miami anyways and as a state we got gangs but Florida ain't really on that Cali or New York sh*t it's more of local community's and families. We got the Italian Mafia in Tampa...they don't do sh*t. But come to Miami...hood n*ggaz are scare to even mention "Zoe Pound." - Keith Clark
 5 years ago '11        #79
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 KnicksLost said:
Thank you! I might have respected it if they would have just made their point. But noooo "I got it, lets put a terrible cluster fu*k of words together and dance"
 5 years ago '06        #80
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Im sorry these n*ggas might be serious but this sh*t is comical.
These n*ggas shooting videos and printing up t shirts.

At least they got their faces covered.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy