GD's From Florida Asking Rick Ross To Cut A Check

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7942 7942
honor your obligations????

are they gangsters or not??? whats with all the talking, smack the dude everyday until he pays

these dudes are extorting rick ross so damn politely
 5 years ago '12        #42
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,061 | Props total: 11269 11269
 Graftedgenes said:
So you readily admit that you are in every Ross thread reading 44Wade posts untill you are forced to make weird homos3xual references about Ross's d!ck?

Why are you in every Ross thread? Why are you reading every 44Wade post?

Are you an obsessed f*ggit that has a f*ggitt fantasy about men licking and sucking other mens d!cks like you posted?

You just referenced Rick Ross's p*nis 3 times in one post and admitted that you daily study 44-Wade posst like a groupie f*ggit.

...Im not gay-bashing you f*gS just pointing out how you spend your lonely weekends talking about another mans p*nis and homos3xual activities.

I guess thats just whats on your mind tho
sh*ts crazy, and i dont want to derail the thread, but these dudes is weird IMO.

Me personally, Majority of my posts are on a few topics, MMG, the Heat(most of my posts are about the Heat), the Dolphins, the Marlins.

I dont have a fu*kin clue, or care what someone else posts on. Do you, and Im gonna do me.

And I aint for sure gonna type the hoe sh*t they do.

Dudes with weird a.ss avi's and weird a.ss s/n names trying to tell me something.
 5 years ago '12        #43
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Peterparker said:
Yall can suck Rick Ross d!ck all you want to but like Jay-Z said

"It's only so long fake n*ggas can pretend"

I aint down for the k!lling of other brothas but u play with dirt you will get dirty...Ross a C.O. portraying the image of real k!llers and drug dealers sh*t is catching up with him

And cats tryna play these cats off. You already got GD's in GA,ALA,FL uniting to check this n*gga. Only reason Ross aint paying up yet cuz he not in the same venues as these cats. But don't think these n*ggas want bust on this fat fu*k. I'm kinda feeling sorry for Ross cuz all he got is industry connect(which aint real connect just cats making music but won't get their hands dirty) Ross aint connected to know real streets gangsters in MIA like that. Maybe some background cats in MMG but Ross just the bread winner so cats put up w/ his fu*kery.

But Ross better pay up or change his whole persona quick.
post full of failure.
 5 years ago '06        #44
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 5 years ago '04        #45
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 keejee said:
GDs in Florida

listen here. Yes, there's a bunch of out-of-town gangs in here (LK, Folks, People, Bloods, Crips etc.) but they don't run sh*t out there. They might put in some work but they ain't sh*t to be scared of.

Plus, everybody from Florida knows that it's mostly cliques outchea. Them TOP 6 n*ggas, ZOE Pound, Real n*gga Posse, Black Flag n*ggas, Doom City, Jack Boys, Boobie Boys etc.

These are the n*ggas (if he got beef with) Rozay should be worried about.

Just like Peter said it's not just Florida GD's ross has to deal with, it's already at least 3 cities of GD's. If you don't think it's nothing to worry about it then you trippin'.

44wade said:
yeah he did, what ross did was introduce the name larry hoover to a generation of people who had no idea who he was/is.

I think i read somewhere on google trends, that when bmf came out, people were looking up meech and hoover, like 5000% more than they ever did before.

If I was incarcerated for life, and in a supermax, the mere fact, that people chant my name, even in different countries, has to be somewhat moving.

and his family im sure are moved by the slight gesture.

again, only crabs would be mad.

would You be mad if this was your name, and you found out this was in London?

What you fail to see is that the bmf track wasn't welcomed when it dropped and That this has nothing to do with Hoover according to the 3 GD videos that dropped. The same way the Boobie Brothers didn't welcome Ross mentioning them on tracks wasn't initially welcomed.
 11-10-2012, 05:27 PM         #46
staeb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
so MBK supposed to stand for maybach k!ller??? these n*ggaz really think maybach is 2 words???? these nclowns ain't even gotta enough n*ggaz to run 5 on 5 in the gym

underrated post

Peterparker said:

I aint down for the k!lling of other brothas but u play with dirt you will get dirty...Ross a C.O. portraying the image of real k!llers and drug dealers sh*t is catching up with him

And cats tryna play these cats off. You already got GD's in GA,ALA,FL uniting to check this n*gga. Only reason Ross aint paying up yet cuz he not in the same venues as these cats. But don't think these n*ggas want bust on this fat fu*k. I'm kinda feeling sorry for Ross cuz all he got is industry connect(which aint real connect just cats making music but won't get their hands dirty) Ross aint connected to know real streets gangsters in MIA like that. Maybe some background cats in MMG but Ross just the bread winner so cats put up w/ his fu*kery.

these dumbass should go united against George Zimmerman
 5 years ago '05        #47
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,226 | Props total: 9630 9630
 Peterparker said:

Not to be negative or anything, but the hypocrisy is crazy within your post. So far, you're talking about how fake Ross is, and i'm not going to waste my time arguing that, but what about the n*ggas that have posted youtube videos? how REAL are these n*ggas? the n*ggas that k!lled Biggie and 2pac wouldn't have posted youtube videos. n*ggas have known about this CO sh*t going on 5 years now? why hasn't he been touched yet?

know why? because people that make youtube vids want attention. that's it. that one vid from alabama was expertly edited (well, as expertly as expertly gets i suppose) with a music video at the end of it... the fu*k are these n*ggas doing? if they're about that real gangster sh*t? go take the fu*king money. stop making vidoes. how are you even bigging these lame n*ggas up man?
 11-10-2012, 05:29 PM         #48
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
you and Grafted don't even get paid to suck Ross d!ck DAILY

YALL n*ggaS DO IT DAILY...LIFE FULL OF FAILURE...soda pop!!!!!
The sadness is that you study other men "DAILY".

I dont know what you do daily because I dont follow you daily.

I can make you type the word GRAFTED every day like a brainwashed bi*ch.

...we even got you in here on some f*ggit sh*t talking about men sucking other mens d!cks.....

Yall white-folks are so serious with the talk about our p*nis/d!cks.....are you insecure?
 5 years ago '12        #49
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Peterparker said:
you and Grafted don't even get paid to suck Ross d!ck DAILY

YALL n*ggaS DO IT DAILY...LIFE FULL OF FAILURE...soda pop!!!!!
i post my opinion on some sh*t i want to post on.

I dont even rap, yet you feel the need to strike keys about us?

Whatever though, man, to each his own I guess. All that f*g talk though, that sh*t doesnt even add up though?

you have no fu*kin clue about florida, so why the fu*k would your opinion be valid on who got pull in fla?

not sayin he does or doesnt, I just know you dont know.
 11-10-2012, 05:31 PM         #50
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doesnt matter if these dudes are real or fake..Fake claiming or not..If they are down to shoot..They are a problem and a threat..These dudes dont care..They are down to murder..Thats all that matters..So all these dudes talking aint no real G'z in Florida claiming this..They think they are real. And they will k!ll behind that..Thats all that matters..
 5 years ago '08        #51
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Is this a parody now? lol
 11-10-2012, 05:35 PM         #52
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I the Only One that Thinks Wade And Grafted is the Same Person???.........

But whatever like the Homie said You lil fu*k Boys need to stop sucking Ross...
 5 years ago '11        #53
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 bigjoshi2002 said:
Just like Peter said it's not just Florida GD's ross has to deal with, it's already at least 3 cities of GD's. If you don't think it's nothing to worry about it then you trippin'.
I was solely talking bout them Florida's GDs, n*gga.
 11-10-2012, 05:40 PM         #54
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
sh*ts crazy, and i dont want to derail the thread, but these dudes is weird IMO.

Me personally, Majority of my posts are on a few topics, MMG, the Heat(most of my posts are about the Heat), the Dolphins, the Marlins.

I dont have a fu*kin clue, or care what someone else posts on. Do you, and Im gonna do me.

And I aint for sure gonna type the hoe sh*t they do.

Dudes with weird a.ss avi's and weird a.ss s/n names trying to tell me something.
Dont be creeped out but these freaks follow all your posts everyday of their lives based on their own admission.

I dont know what they post because I dont follow them, their posts are anonymous, they might as well rep the HOMO capital of San Fransico in their profiles to represent their true nature.

I fucjs with your posts because you a real dude thats from the community and I seen your face and seen your Vids so I know you are a Florida dude thats qualified to speak and share about the Florida HIPHOP scene.

These miscreants just want an excuse to reference another mans genitals on their lonely weekends.
 5 years ago '12        #55
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 bigjoshi2002 said:

What you fail to see is that the bmf track wasn't welcomed when it dropped and That this has nothing to do with Hoover according to the 3 GD videos that dropped. The same way the Boobie Brothers didn't welcome Ross mentioning them on tracks wasn't initially welcomed.
But Larry Hoover Jr is on tape dapping Ross up. So Hoovers family dont have a problem but people who never knew him do. And they mention it in all 3 video's, "this has nothing to do with LJ, but all of them mention BMF?????

Some of the Boobie Boys had a problem with Ross, but Boobie himself didnt.

So basically, people who shouldnt be mad is mad, because they crabs,and are looking for shine.

And yall dislike for Ross clouds the fact you cosigning some hating a.ss dudes.
 5 years ago '11        #56
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,876 | Props total: 4464 4464
lol at that video with them bandanas on. They sure they aint crips lol. Last time i heard gd's don't flag colors.
 5 years ago '08        #57
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 384 384
 darealvelle said:
lol at that video with them bandanas on. They sure they aint crips lol. Last time i heard gd's don't flag colors.
black and blue is what they wear..
 5 years ago '12        #58
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
to sum it up.

ross shouldnt let it get too worried, unless that call come from cook county.

damn this Texas A&M qb is good.
 5 years ago '04        #59
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 44wade said:
But Larry Hoover Jr is on tape dapping Ross up. So Hoovers family dont have a problem but people who never knew him do. And they mention it in all 3 video's, "this has nothing to do with LJ, but all of them mention BMF?????

Some of the Boobie Boys had a problem with Ross, but Boobie himself didnt.

So basically, people who shouldnt be mad is mad, because they crabs,and are looking for shine.

And yall dislike for Ross clouds the fact you cosigning some hating a.ss dudes.
He's dapping him up now but it wasn't like that when the song first dropped. Also no one said that this GD beef is over the song. If you watch the first video they said Ross was suppose to do something but didn't.

No one is co-signing this either and it has nothing to do with disliking ross.
 11-10-2012, 06:06 PM         #60
Trill Lord J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:
What part of Florida you guys from?
im from ft pierce....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy