Nov 9 - Obama threat gets Turlock woman fired, reported to Secret Service

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4364 4364
 Kadillac87 said:
A video showing a couple of people is not the majority.

61 million people voted for Obama and you have proof that less than .000001% are uniformed about his policies. Nobody said everybody who votes for Obama is making educated and informed decisions. You can't take less than .000001% of a sample and use it to categorize the majority though. If you don't have videos of 31 million people, or any stats showing 31 million people who voted for Obama were uninformed, you can't logical make a statement characterizing the majority of Obama supporters.

That's like using this story to prove the majority of Romney supporters are racists who work minimun wage jobs.

we all know a majority of black america voted for obama just because hes black, cmon son

the denial is heavy

I chatted it up with a couple of white folks that said they voted for him because he was the lesser of the 2 evils
 5 years ago '05        #102
audiodiitons 
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 1311 1311
 kiddrocay said:
we all know a majority of black america voted for obama just because hes black, cmon son

the denial is heavy

I chatted it up with a couple of white folks that said they voted for him because he was the lesser of the 2 evils
Let me copy & paste what I wrote before to another person with a racist ideology of uneducated decision making among the majority of the black population (and I don't care what your ethnicity is) The only person in denial is YOU because you WANT to keep believing that nonsense when it is just that...nonsense. -

1)You fail to realize that 43 previous presidents were white so another one would be little cause for global celebration leading to songs like 'my president is white'.

2)You fail to realize that other African Americans ran for the presidency (past, present & future) with little support from the black community
(List of African-American United States presidential and vice presidential candidates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

3)You fail to realize that most of us (myself included) in the black community strongly disagree with the policies & ideology of many African American politicians such as:
Alan Keyes, Herman Cain, Michael Steele, Clarence Thomas, Karl Malone and Condolezza Rice.
I threw the judge & athlete in there to mix it up.

4)You fail to realize that Barack Obama is A Democrat and current democratic policies generally benefit African Americans; so...uh...it would make sense that the majority of said community would continue to vote...uh...Democrat.

5)You fail to realize that if Barack Obama was on the Republican ticket I dont care how many hip hop remixes he did with Jay-Z, Young Jeezy, Eminem, Ted Nugent or Hank Williams Jr., he would get less than 5% of the black vote and less than 25% of the Hispanic vote.
 5 years ago '10        #103
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4364 4364
 audiodiitons said:
Let me copy & paste what I wrote before to another person with a racist ideology of uneducated decision making among the majority of the black population (and I don't care what your ethnicity is) The only person in denial is YOU because you WANT to keep believing that nonsense when it is just that...nonsense. -

1)You fail to realize that 43 previous presidents were white so another one would be little cause for global celebration leading to songs like 'my president is white'.

2)You fail to realize that other African Americans ran for the presidency (past, present & future) with little support from the black community
(List of African-American United States presidential and vice presidential candidates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

3)You fail to realize that most of us (myself included) in the black community strongly disagree with the policies & ideology of many African American politicians such as:
Alan Keyes, Herman Cain, Michael Steele, Clarence Thomas, Karl Malone and Condolezza Rice.
I threw the judge & athlete in there to mix it up.

4)You fail to realize that Barack Obama is A Democrat and current democratic policies generally benefit African Americans; so...uh...it would make sense that the majority of said community would continue to vote...uh...Democrat.

5)You fail to realize that if Barack Obama was on the Republican ticket I dont care how many hip hop remixes he did with Jay-Z, Young Jeezy, Eminem, Ted Nugent or Hank Williams Jr., he would get less than 5% of the black vote and less than 25% of the Hispanic vote.
as I said the denial is heavy

if obama would have campaigned as a republican most of the ones who voted for him because hes black would have switched parties

and Im black

and Im not a romney supporter either
 5 years ago '06        #104
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,027 | Props total: 18794 18794
good.. put some manners on her fu*kin racist a.ss..
 5 years ago '05        #105
audiodiitons 
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 1311 1311
 kiddrocay said:

if obama would have campaigned as a republican most of the ones who voted for him because hes black would have switched parties

and Im black

You obviously refuse to read or comprehend a word I said and what's worse is you even had the audacity to reply as if you said something smart & enlightening. Read what I wrote and just maybe...maybe...it can sink into your thick skull.

No mass group of 'negroes' is campaigning for Herman Cain, Allen West, Alan Keyes, Michael Steele, Condolezza Rice or nit wits named Kiddrocay under the umbrella of the Republican party so STOP LYING TO YOURSELF. Black politicians and presidential candidates did not start and end with Obama you dolt!
 5 years ago '06        #106
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 The S-Word said:
...You're even dumber than I originally wrote you off as, so it's obvious I need to go slower for your slow a.ss:

1) Rap is an art form created by blacks.

2) Eminem is a white guy who decided to become a rapper, and who used rap to denigrate black women. That's what people, especially those who don't blindly worship rappers they've likely never met, call 'hypocrisy.' Another example of this is all those white-power Rock artists. In other words, dumbass, that was the whole point of my post--How the fu*k are you going to use rap, a black art form, to diss black women or blacks in general? What part of this don't you understand?

Also: 3) He wasn't 14 when those songs were recorded--One of his former group members who sent the tape to Mays & Benzino said in The Source (In whatever issue that included the tape--February 2004, if I'm not mistaken) that Eminem was 16 or 17, so where did you even get that from? You must be one of those idiotic 'Bible beaters' who think that teenagers are incapable of saying and doing bad things

Marshall saying he 'doesn't go for that N!gger sh!t' or whatever he said shows that he knew exactly what he was doing (As well as the ramifications that would arise if the song ever got released--It was kept hidden for a reason, idiot), and that his comments can't be excused or explained away because he was a teenager. If that('s) (was) the case, then why did D12 and 50 Cent say that they were as shocked as everyone else when the song was released and questioned Marshall about it? And these are people who actually know him personally who never blindly defended him or explained away what he did, so how does that make your stupid a.ss look doing so (And on a Message Board at that?) Simply put, just as there's virtually no way he could've been born and raised in Western society and not know about the word 'N!gger,' there's definitely no way he could've become a rapper and not know about black struggle and black issues as a whole, considering that's what Hip-Hop, like all black American music, is derived from (And his growing up in a racist and segregated city like Detroit further proves my point).
That being said, cut the bullsh!t and stop trying to cop pleas for someone who doesn't even know you exist and wouldn't give a fu*k about you if he did. Also, that 'U Mad' sh!t went out years ago--Step your Smiley game up

4) This 'common sense' you speak of in your post seems to be missing. Try again, clown.
your full of sh*t, the way you speak of it is as though he has built his career on degrading black women and he HASNT, ur are using ONE example of something a stupid teenager did as an example to hate someone overall. if a person makes an isolated mistake and makes a amends for then wtf is ur hang up. i could see if he routinely made songs and his whole style was built upon degrading black women (you know, like a large portion of black rappers?) but he got into some sh*t with a black woman and that was his reaction, which was stupid, im not defending that, but if someone sees wat they did was wrong, only did it once, and rebuilds from that im not gonna sh*t on the person no matter who it is, it has nothing to do with being a stan or any of that other stupid sh*t you sed

now if u hate eminem thats on you i do give a sh*t, but dont come at me as if im full of sh*t for being fair and balanced to ppl

and as for art forms, rock was created by blacks to, so perhaps u have alot more ppl u need to have scorn toward and not focus on em, i think u personally just hatin on em, cuz he nice wit it, otherwise u wouldnt even care
 5 years ago '06        #107
space
space
 kiddrocay said:

and Im black

by ur logic, blacks would have been highly for herman cain
 5 years ago '04        #108
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,798 | Props total: 17163 17163
 ErnieB said:
If she needs a job, she can slob up my meat for a few bucks
 11-12-2012, 02:47 PM         #109
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stupid a.ss bi*ch...
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #110
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
 nightmare said:
your full of sh*t, the way you speak of it is as though he has built his career on degrading black women and he HASNT, ur are using ONE example of something a stupid teenager did as an example to hate someone overall. if a person makes an isolated mistake and makes a amends for then wtf is ur hang up. i could see if he routinely made songs and his whole style was built upon degrading black women (you know, like a large portion of black rappers?) but he got into some sh*t with a black woman and that was his reaction, which was stupid, im not defending that, but if someone sees wat they did was wrong, only did it once, and rebuilds from that im not gonna sh*t on the person no matter who it is, it has nothing to do with being a stan or any of that other stupid sh*t you sed.

now if u hate eminem thats on you i do give a sh*t, but dont come at me as if im full of sh*t for being fair and balanced to ppl

and as for art forms, rock was created by blacks to, so perhaps u have alot more ppl u need to have scorn toward and not focus on em, i think u personally just hatin on em, cuz he nice wit it, otherwise u wouldnt even care
No, you're full of sh!t, grasping for whatever you can to win this argument, trying (And FAILing) to play down your Eminem worship, and not utilizing basic reading comprehension. The fact of the matter is that Marshall was a white teenager that used a black art form (Back when white rappers, even the manufactured ones like Vanilla Ice, were very rare) to denigrate black women (And don't give me that 'black rappers do it all the time' (bull)sh!t, as you, I, and everyone else who is a Hip-Hop fan knows hey've always gotten well-deserved criticism & backlash for it), had the song hidden because he and his partners were well aware of the repercussions if it was ever released (As we all know and saw), then was forced to apologize for it when his career and livelihood was on the line.

The fact that you don't see anything wrong with that shows that you're one of three things: 1) An Eminem groupie who thinks he walks on water/is incapable of doing no wrong despite glaring evidence to the contrary and a little thing called 'common sense,' 2) One of many white dudes who didn't give a sh!t about rap until white rappers came along, who, like in example #1, thinks dude can do no wrong, especially not denigrate black women for sh!ts and giggles, or 3) An idiot who, even when you're wrong, enjoys arguing with people just to hear yourself talk/See your own font on the screen. So which is it? And again, cut the bullsh!t, you Attention-Whoring, self-righteous dumbass, and get at me when you have an actual point to prove/defend...
 5 years ago '06        #111
space
space
 The S-Word said:
No, you're full of sh!t, grasping for whatever you can to win this argument, trying (And FAILing) to play down your Eminem worship, and not utilizing basic reading comprehension. The fact of the matter is that Marshall was a white teenager that used a black art form (Back when white rappers, even the manufactured ones like Vanilla Ice, were very rare) to denigrate black women (And don't give me that 'black rappers do it all the time' (bull)sh!t, as you, I, and everyone else who is a Hip-Hop fan knows hey've always gotten well-deserved criticism & backlash for it), had the song hidden because he and his partners were well aware of the repercussions if it was ever released (As we all know and saw), then was forced to apologize for it when his career and livelihood was on the line.

The fact that you don't see anything wrong with that shows that you're one of three things: 1) An Eminem groupie who thinks he walks on water/is incapable of doing no wrong despite glaring evidence to the contrary and a little thing called 'common sense,' 2) One of many white dudes who didn't give a sh!t about rap until white rappers came along, who, like in example #1, thinks dude can do no wrong, especially not denigrate black women for sh!ts and giggles, or 3) An idiot who, even when you're wrong, enjoys arguing with people just to hear yourself talk/See your own font on the screen. So which is it? And again, cut the bullsh!t, you Attention-Whoring, self-righteous dumbass, and get at me when you have an actual point to prove/defend...
u are a whiny bi*ch, i never sed he wasnt wrong for wat he did, i sed that im not gonna give him lifelong condemnation for it, cuz he owned up to it, ur just bitter and want everyone to agree with u or u throw a bi*ch fit. u mad because i disagree with you. because i dont feel hes overall a piece of sh*t im a groupie?? u the one giving him all this energy hatin on him over some dumb sh*t

then u write a big a.ss post calling me a bunch of names with no substance and im an attention wh0ore
 5 years ago '04        #112
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
 nightmare said:
u are a whiny bi*ch, i never sed he wasnt wrong for wat he did, i sed that im not gonna give him lifelong condemnation for it, cuz he owned up to it, ur just bitter and want everyone to agree with u or u throw a bi*ch fit. u mad because i disagree with you. because i dont feel hes overall a piece of sh*t im a groupie?? u the one giving him all this energy hatin on him over some dumb sh*t

then u write a big a.ss post calling me a bunch of names with no substance and im an attention wh0ore
Word, son?

Me said:
you're full of sh!t, grasping for whatever you can to win this argument, trying (And FAILing) to play down your Eminem worship, and not utilizing basic reading comprehension.

And again, cut the bullsh!t, you Attention-Whoring, self-righteous dumbass, and get at me when you have an actual point to prove/defend...
Still can't admit when you're wrong, I see. Basic 'whiny b!tch' syndrome. Log off and take your meds, idiot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy