most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Wondah_Woman said:
People always throwing around at "black people voted for Obama because he was black" but never mention how a lot of white folks voted against him because he was black.
 5 years ago '05        #82
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Wondah_Woman said:
People always throwing around at "black people voted for Obama because he was black" but never mention how a lot of white folks voted against him because he was black.
This is true. Im not denying that at all.
 11-10-2012, 10:12 PM         #83
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimmy Breaux said:
I said some pretty wild sh*t when I was 14.

You can't tell me that you haven't.
is she 14?
 5 years ago '06        #84
space
space
 DrX said:
is she 14?
hes talking about eminem wen he made that tape
 5 years ago '05        #85
young manish 
space
space
$148 | Props total: 0 0
 Darkdrone said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #86
audiodiitons 
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 1311 1311
 DaViLLe726 said:
The same can be said for a majority of the people that voted for Obama. They have no idea what he stands for.
People voted for him just because he is black or because Jay Z likes him.
I mean lets put it this way..Young Jeezy comes out with a song "My President is Black" and its cool. When Obama got reelected Hot 97 played that sh*t all night.
If Eminem came out with a song My President is White and Romney won the how would that seem???

I hate Romney too just saying there are racist on both sides of the spectrum and even more uneducated people.
1)You fail to realize that 43 previous presidents were white so another one would be little cause for global celebration leading to songs like 'my president is white'.

2)You fail to realize that other African Americans ran for the presidency (past, present & future) with little support from the black community
().

3)You fail to realize that most of us (myself included) in the black community strongly disagree with the policies & ideology of many African American politicians such as:
Alan Keyes, Herman Cain, Michael Steele, Clarence Thomas, Karl Malone and Condolezza Rice.
I threw the judge & athlete in there to mix it up.

4)You fail to realize that Barack Obama is A Democrat and current democratic policies generally benefit African Americans; so...uh...it would make sense that the majority of said community would continue to vote...uh...Democrat.

5)You fail to realize that if Barack Obama was on the Republican ticket I dont care how many hip hop remixes he did with Jay-Z, Young Jeezy, Eminem, Ted Nugent or Hank Williams Jr., he would get less than 5% of the black vote and less than 25% of the Hispanic vote.
 5 years ago '10        #87
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 DaViLLe726 said:
The same can be said for a majority of the people that voted for Obama. They have no idea what he stands for.
People voted for him just because he is black or because Jay Z likes him.
I mean lets put it this way..Young Jeezy comes out with a song "My President is Black" and its cool. When Obama got reelected Hot 97 played that sh*t all night.
If Eminem came out with a song My President is White and Romney won the how would that seem???

I hate Romney too just saying there are racist on both sides of the spectrum and even more uneducated people.
GTFOH. In an election...campaign messages get absorbed in simple terms. If you asked the average Obama supporter they may not be able to go into specific details..but they can pretty much say in few words :

"Gay marriage, Higher taxes on the rich, Ending the wars, f!ghting for the middle class, birth control"

Every voter can grab onto one issue and go from there. Romney supporters on the other hand...polls show half of them simply wanted to vote against Obama
 5 years ago '10        #88
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 audiodiitons said:
1)You fail to realize that 43 previous presidents were white so another one would be little cause for global celebration leading to songs like 'my president is white'.

2)You fail to realize that other African Americans ran for the presidency (past, present & future) with little support from the black community
().

3)You fail to realize that most of us (myself included) in the black community strongly disagree with the policies & ideology of many African American politicians such as:
Alan Keyes, Herman Cain, Michael Steele, Clarence Thomas, Karl Malone and Condolezza Rice.

4)You fail to realize that Barack Obama is A Democrat and current democratic policies generally benefit African Americans; so...uh...it would make sense that the majority of said community would continue to vote...uh...Democrat.

5)You fail to realize that if Barack Obama was on the Republican ticket I dont care how many hip hop remixes he did with Jay-Z, Young Jeezy, Eminem, Ted Nugent or Hank Williams Jr., he would get less than 5% of the black vote and less than 25% of the Hispanic vote.

Common sense on Boxden

[pic - click to view]

Props
 5 years ago '10        #89
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
By the way...she probably has a future in pr0n

She won't get work anywhere else so....
 5 years ago '05        #90
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 audiodiitons said:

().

You were doing so good until number 5...
If we went back 4 years and the republicans had Barack instead of John Mccain and Jayz was backing him along with the rest of the hollywood he would have won. No question. IMO
 5 years ago '12        #91
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 DaViLLe726 said:
If we went back 4 years and the republicans had Barack instead of John Mccain and Jayz was backing him along with the rest of the hollywood he would have won. No question. IMO

stop trying to talk

you got sonned and you know it
 5 years ago '05        #92
audiodiitons 
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 1311 1311
 DaViLLe726 said:
1)Is it past your bedtime? It's 1:39 am on my clock and you write sleepy.

2)If the Republicans had Barack and Jay-Z was backing him along with the rest of Hollywood then...uh...he wouldn't be freakin' REPUBLICAN - now would he?

3)Do you actually believe any black man running on the current Republican ticket would think, talk, dress, or have the life experiences & history of Barack as you currently know him?
Of course NOT - He wouldn't be the same Barack!

4)Did you comprehend #2, #3 and #4 of my aforementioned post? They disprove what you just wrote in it's entirety.

5)You are not my intellectual equal. Good night. I love you...and all humanity.
 5 years ago '04        #93
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 nightmare said:
so if u make a mistake as a child, u should be permanently condemned for life? STFU

and wat do u mean he pretended it didnt happened, he fully owned up to it, he even made a song about it, ur a dumbass
Yeah, dumbass, he should 'be permanently condemned for life' for dissing blacks while rapping, going through life/his career as if he never made that song, then acting shocked it was unveiled and giving the public some bullsh!t excuse about his imaginary black girlfriend. What part of that does your stupid, Eminem d!ckriding a.ss not get? That being said, STFU, stop living your life through celebrities that don't know your dumb a.ss exists, and try to utilize common sense before replying.
 5 years ago '04        #94
The S-Word 
space
space
 Jimmy Breaux said:
I said some pretty wild sh*t when I was 14.

You can't tell me that you haven't.
...This must be directed at me, so to answer your question, I'm sure there aren't many 14-year-olds who haven't 'said some pretty wild sh!t,' but I doubt they talked sh!t about a whole race while idolizing them enough to use their art form while doing it.

You can't tell me you haven't noticed that.
 5 years ago '06        #95
space
space
 audiodiitons said:

().

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #96
space
space
 The S-Word said:
Yeah, dumbass, he should 'be permanently condemned for life' for dissing blacks while rapping, going through life/his career as if he never made that song, then acting shocked it was unveiled and giving the public some bullsh!t excuse about his imaginary black girlfriend. What part of that does your stupid, Eminem d!ckriding a.ss not get? That being said, STFU, stop living your life through celebrities that don't know your dumb a.ss exists, and try to utilize common sense before replying.
im d!ckriding eminem, because im using basic common sense??? WHOA!

im not gonna a condemn a 14 year kid for being butthurt and saying something dumb that he clearly didnt mean it, regardless of who it is, if u wanna do that, then do you, but thats dumb as fu*k. so because eminem SAID n1gger on a tape wen he was a kid, hes supposed to go through life as if hes an anathema to society from that point on? u must me one of those bible beaters who also thinks if a child is disrespectful to his parents, he needs to excuted

and wtf are u talking about imaginary? explain that to me.

also
 5 years ago '04        #97
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 DaViLLe726 said:
are you serious.. mccain had a chance to win if he didnt betray all his core beliefs,and pic the worse RMOAT (running mate of all time).

jay-z and keys dont mean sh*t in reality. noone gives a fuc what a camel thinks about an election and his view will do lil to sway ppl to vote look at the vote or die bs. that went over well.

that hollywood sh*t is just that.

3 cracheads from harlem dont speak for the entire race..much like honey boo boo and dora the explorer doesnt speak for whites and latinos.

the lesser of 2 evils mindset is really the issue imho

Last edited by slapaho; 11-11-2012 at 09:18 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #98
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 6192 6192
 DaViLLe726 said:
This is true. Im not denying that at all.
Then why does it get highlighted for African Americans? That baffles me that the whole of African Americans get lumped into this group of misinformed voters who care more about color than issues. That in and of itself is a very bigoted stance to take. Black people aren't smart enough to define the issues that are most important to them and choose the candidate that reflects that.

We do know that until about the presidency of JFK black folks historically voted republican? So black folks, even in the depths of the civil rights movement when they didn't have access to half of what we have access to now in regards to being able to gather information and make an informed choice, were savvy enough to make the switch to the party that best reflected their interests why can't we understand that black people are still doing that today?
 5 years ago '04        #99
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,336 | Props total: 11379 11379
Obama isn't black, he's see-through.
 5 years ago '04        #100
The S-Word 
space
space
 nightmare said:
im d!ckriding eminem, because im using basic common sense??? WHOA!

im not gonna a condemn a 14 year kid for being butthurt and saying something dumb that he clearly didnt mean it, regardless of who it is, if u wanna do that, then do you, but thats dumb as fu*k. so because eminem SAID n1gger on a tape wen he was a kid, hes supposed to go through life as if hes an anathema to society from that point on? u must me one of those bible beaters who also thinks if a child is disrespectful to his parents, he needs to excuted

and wtf are u talking about imaginary? explain that to me.

also
...You're even dumber than I originally wrote you off as, so it's obvious I need to go slower for your slow a.ss:

1) Rap is an art form created by blacks.

2) Eminem is a white guy who decided to become a rapper, and who used rap to denigrate black women. That's what people, especially those who don't blindly worship rappers they've likely never met, call 'hypocrisy.' Another example of this is all those white-power Rock artists. In other words, dumbass, that was the whole point of my post--How the fu*k are you going to use rap, a black art form, to diss black women or blacks in general? What part of this don't you understand?

Also: 3) He wasn't 14 when those songs were recorded--One of his former group members who sent the tape to Mays & Benzino said in The Source (In whatever issue that included the tape--February 2004, if I'm not mistaken) that Eminem was 16 or 17, so where did you even get that from? You must be one of those idiotic 'Bible beaters' who think that teenagers are incapable of saying and doing bad things

Marshall saying he 'doesn't go for that N!gger sh!t' or whatever he said shows that he knew exactly what he was doing (As well as the ramifications that would arise if the song ever got released--It was kept hidden for a reason, idiot), and that his comments can't be excused or explained away because he was a teenager. If that('s) (was) the case, then why did D12 and 50 Cent say that they were as shocked as everyone else when the song was released and questioned Marshall about it? And these are people who actually know him personally who never blindly defended him or explained away what he did, so how does that make your stupid a.ss look doing so (And on a Message Board at that?) Simply put, just as there's virtually no way he could've been born and raised in Western society and not know about the word 'N!gger,' there's definitely no way he could've become a rapper and not know about black struggle and black issues as a whole, considering that's what Hip-Hop, like all black American music, is derived from (And his growing up in a racist and segregated city like Detroit further proves my point).
That being said, cut the bullsh!t and stop trying to cop pleas for someone who doesn't even know you exist and wouldn't give a fu*k about you if he did. Also, that 'U Mad' sh!t went out years ago--Step your Smiley game up

4) This 'common sense' you speak of in your post seems to be missing. Try again, clown.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy