Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
Damn she fu*ked her life up bruh.

Barry O!!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #62
phillyfirst215 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
" She is not listed as a registered voter in the state registry database.

11-10-2012, 02:28 PM         #63
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait, she works at Cold Stone Creamery? Like, entry level where they sing stupid jingles when you throw a buck into the tip jar? And she voted Republican?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #64
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Kadillac87 said:
A video showing a couple of people is not the majority.

61 million people voted for Obama and you have proof that less than .000001% are uniformed about his policies. Nobody said everybody who votes for Obama is making educated and informed decisions. You can't take less than .000001% of a sample and use it to categorize the majority though. If you don't have videos of 31 million people, or any stats showing 31 million people who voted for Obama were uninformed, you can't logical make a statement characterizing the majority of Obama supporters.

That's like using this story to prove the majority of Romney supporters are racists who work minimun wage jobs.

ether
 5 years ago '07        #65
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Patrick Galooly said:
I don't know. How did it seem when Eminem called black women ******s? People didn't give a fu*k they put 100s of millions in his pocket.
damn...even more ether
 5 years ago '11        #66
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 KiddMischief said:
bi*ch works at an ice cream shop..., She probably getting some type of government a.ssistance. Which she should be thanking Obama for.

On the real though, this is how alot people feel. People like Donald Trump and many others can't stand the fact that a black man is their President. The possibility of another black man being elected by the good ol USA is slim to none. Obama probably won't be the last but I doubt that there will be another for years to come.

These people are gonna be miserable for the next 4 years.

I'm chillin' though
 5 years ago '06        #67
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
that obama disrespect wont be tolerated at the slightest these days, especially with that 2nd term. lol even got the internet hackers ready to ride for obama.
 5 years ago '10        #68
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Its always funny to me how unpopular George W Bush was yet black people were never like

"Yo. Lets k!ll that white muthafu*ka" or "Hope he gets a.ssassinated"

Soon as a Black man is on the job these white folk start with this death talk..
 5 years ago '05        #69
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 TheMindOf said:
Its always funny to me how unpopular George W Bush was yet black people were never like

"Yo. Lets k!ll that white muthafu*ka" or "Hope he gets a.ssassinated"

Soon as a Black man is on the job these white folk start with this death talk..
Thats because black people didnt give a fu*k about politics until a black man was running for office.
 5 years ago '05        #70
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Windy said:
yeah cause black ppl never marched to get the right to vote and never held political councils in their community.

i swear some of you cacs just be saying anything to argue with black person, pathetic
Calling me pathetic??? LOL
Ive seen the ether in the S&R section when you were exposed. lol
Literally the biggest nerd on boxden. hahahhaha
 5 years ago '06        #71
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Jimmy Breaux said:
With all the political a.ssassinations only a few decades ago a lot of people thought that Obama was gonna get it four years ago.

Remember his election speech. He and his family were protected by a bullet proof glass that surrounded the stage.
u also gotta consider that ppl are alot more pus*y these days
 5 years ago '07        #72
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
stupid a.ss c*nt...i'm glad they fired her dumb ignorant a.ss and i hope the cia throws her lame a.ss in guantanamo bay for those stupid a.ss remarks
 5 years ago '10        #73
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Thats because black people didnt give a fu*k about politics until a black man was running for office.
 5 years ago '05        #74
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
 5 years ago '10        #75
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
To insinuate that the African-American community ONLY cares about politics as of recently is insulting and ignorant. You sound dumb as fu*k.

So I guess black people didn't support heavily support JFK, or Bill Clinton right..

If you know anything about anything, you know that the black community fu*ked with both JFK and Robert Kennedy heavy, because they were both allies of MLK

[pic - click to view]

You would also know that the black community also fu*ks with Bill Clinton overwhelmingly, because of his ability to relate to us.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

If Obama never got elected we would still consider Clinton the closest we ever got to a black president.

Stop trying to act like Obama is the first and only politician that has been popular in the black community. You just making yourself look dumber than usual..
 5 years ago '04        #76
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I was seeing this all over my Twitter timeline when Obama won. Folks would search for keywords on Twitter than RT racist idiots and send them to @FBI, @CIA, and @SecretService Twitter accounts

I'm sure a lot more folks got caught up this week, sh-t is hilarious.
 5 years ago '06        #77
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
I was seeing this all over my Twitter timeline when Obama won. Folks would search for keywords on Twitter than RT racist idiots and send them to @FBI, @CIA, and @SecretService Twitter accounts

I'm sure a lot more folks got caught up this week, sh-t is hilarious.
why idiots say dumb sh*t like that online in public view, and think there will be no consequence ill never know
 5 years ago '04        #78
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
...Really, what is it with whites saying 'N!gger' more than blacks online where they think they're anonymous (Yeah, right ), then saying they're 'not racist' when they inevitably get caught? The issue is especially interesting & pathetic when it concerns Obama, as they all forget (Or are stupid enough to not know in the first place) that the white vote, not the black vote, is what got Obama elected and reelected in the first place. In other words, if all the blacks in America and no other 'race' voted for Obama, he wouldn't have gotten elected, so all those racist whites who've been popping sh!t about Obama since the Jeremiah Wright situation (And probably even before that) have only themselves to be mad at for his being elected twice. Irony is a b!tch, isn't it?

nightmare said:
then again eminem sed that wen he was 14 and it didnt come out until he was already famous. in addition he only sed it cuz this black girl he was with did his a.ss dirty, and he sincerely apologized
...What difference does his age make? Whether he was 14 or 34, he said some racist sh!t about his imaginary black girlfriend (And, by extension, black women as a whole) while using a black art form, then tried to pretend it didn't happen when the tape was released because he knew the repercussions. Eminem fans can try to explain that sh!t away all they want, but the fact of the matter is that the dude is a hypocrite and no better than Elvis or any other cultural thief throughout music history. And if he was so 'sincere,' then he would've learned to control his anger better and not talk sh!t about blacks while making a name for himself off of their art form in the first place.
 5 years ago '06        #79
space
space
 The S-Word said:
...Really, what is it with whites saying 'N!gger' more than blacks online where they think they're anonymous (Yeah, right ), then saying they're 'not racist' when they inevitably get caught? The issue is especially interesting & pathetic when it concerns Obama, as they all forget (Or are stupid enough to not know in the first place) that the white vote, not the black vote, is what got Obama elected and reelected in the first place. In other words, if all the blacks in America and no other 'race' voted for Obama, he wouldn't have gotten elected, so all those racist whites who've been popping sh!t about Obama since the Jeremiah Wright situation (And probably even before that) have only themselves to be mad at for his being elected twice. Irony is a b!tch, isn't it?

...What difference does his age make? Whether he was 14 or 34, he said some racist sh!t about his imaginary black girlfriend (And, by extension, black women as a whole) while using a black art form, then tried to pretend it didn't happen when the tape was released because he knew the repercussions. Eminem fans can try to explain that sh!t away all they want, but the fact of the matter is that the dude is a hypocrite and no better than Elvis or any other cultural thief throughout music history. And if he was so 'sincere,' then he would've learned to control his anger better and not talk sh!t about blacks while making a name for himself off of their art form in the first place.
so if u make a mistake as a child, u should be permanently condemned for life? STFU

and wat do u mean he pretended it didnt happened, he fully owned up to it, he even made a song about it, ur a dumbass
 5 years ago '05        #80
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 6168 6168
 DaViLLe726 said:
People always throwing around at "black people voted for Obama because he was black" but never mention how a lot of white folks voted against him because he was black.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago