Nov 9 - Obama threat gets Turlock woman fired, reported to Secret Service

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,521 | Props total: 279 279
Did she really go on tv and say she's ok with describing Obama as a n*gger??

Their's going to be a update on wshh on this one day...
 5 years ago '05        #42
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 6091 6091
 autoraptronix said:
Did she really go on tv and say she's ok with describing Obama as a n*gger??

Their's going to be a update on wshh on this one day...
She was trolling at that point. Not saying she didn't believe it, but at that point she was like fukk it
 5 years ago '04        #43
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 430 430
the best part about it is she had nerve to complain but didnt even get her cold creamery a.ss out to vote
 5 years ago '10        #44
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Darkdrone said:

[pic - click to view]

Kadillac87 said:
A video showing a couple of people is not the majority.

61 million people voted for Obama and you have proof that less than .000001% are uniformed about his policies. Nobody said everybody who votes for Obama is making educated and informed decisions. You can't take less than .000001% of a sample and use it to categorize the majority though. If you don't have videos of 31 million people, or any stats showing 31 million people who voted for Obama were uninformed, you can't logical make a statement characterizing the majority of Obama supporters.

That's like using this story to prove the majority of Romney supporters are racists who work minimun wage jobs.

You pretty much said to him exactly what I was thinking. This guy actually thinks a couple youtube videos is considered the majority. People never cease to amaze me on this forum.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 11-10-2012 at 11:46 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #45
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11350 11350
wait she called somebody a ******? and then says shes not racist?

wow...
 11-10-2012, 12:23 PM         #46
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White people are ON FIRE this time around Styles!
 5 years ago '08        #47
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
Some body stuff this bi*ches mouth with some black d!ck, She wouldn't be commenting then... Obama in that bi*ch so we gone eat another 4 years.
 11-10-2012, 01:09 PM         #48
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody post on her Facebook page.
 5 years ago '04        #49
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 1570 1570
Smh... Too bad her 15mins of fame had to go towards getting BlackBall'd for life... Now how crazy is that?!? ::insertCoolAssObamasmiley::
 11-10-2012, 01:14 PM         #50
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
The same can be said for a majority of the people that voted for Obama. They have no idea what he stands for.
People voted for him just because he is black or because Jay Z likes him.
I mean lets put it this way..Young Jeezy comes out with a song "My President is Black" and its cool. When Obama got reelected Hot 97 played that sh*t all night.
If Eminem came out with a song My President is White and Romney won the how would that seem???

I hate Romney too just saying there are racist on both sides of the spectrum and even more uneducated people.
I don't know. How did it seem when Eminem called black women ******s? People didn't give a fu*k they put 100s of millions in his pocket.
 11-10-2012, 01:24 PM         #51
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets be honest ..if Romney had won and a black guy said "4 more years of these fu*kin crackers ..i wish I could k!ll this n*gga Romney"...would he have got penalized and received such national offense for doing so? Or would it just be another occurence expected from the likes of black people ?
 5 years ago '07        #52
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
Lets be honest ..if Romney had won and a black guy said "4 more years of these fu*kin crackers ..i wish I could k!ll this n*gga Romney"...would he have got penalized and received such national offense for doing so? Or would it just be another occurence expected from the likes of black people ?
Test it out and let's see.
 5 years ago '07        #53
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19753 19753
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
Well if Romney had won, and someone said that, then yes he would of gotten a visit from Secret Service, regardless of color. As far as the job thing, I feel pretty confident Cold Stone would fire a black guy who said someone should a.ssassinate a white president lol
 5 years ago '10        #54
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
fu*k the broad was doing it BIG at Cold stone creamery.. gonna be hard as fu*k to get a job like that again...
 5 years ago '06        #55
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Patrick Galooly said:
I don't know. How did it seem when Eminem called black women ******s? People didn't give a fu*k they put 100s of millions in his pocket.
then again eminem sed that wen he was 14 and it didnt come out until he was already famous. in addition he only sed it cuz this black girl he was with did his a.ss dirty, and he sincerely apologized
 5 years ago '06        #56
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
no matter wat, if u threaten the president, the secret service is running up in ur house, it has nothing to do with race, now would ppl be as outraged about him saying cracka? prolly not
 5 years ago '07        #57
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19753 19753
 nightmare said:
no matter wat, if u threaten the president, the secret service is running up in ur house, it has nothing to do with race, now would ppl be as outraged about him saying cracka? prolly not
no one seems to understand this. You can't threaten the president, no matter who it is. Period. Its a federal law. That and I always see idiots saying stuff like "well freedom of speech." so funny.
 5 years ago '05        #58
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 674 674
white ppl throw the word ****** around on facebook like it's nothing... especially the ones i went to high school with... they gonna get their a.sses whipped if they even utter the n word around black ppl so they do it on facebook, then have that d!ck look on their face when they see a black person that they know after they said it
 5 years ago '08        #59
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 384 384
 AirForce318 said:
white ppl throw the word ****** around on XBOX live like it's nothing... especially the ones i went to high school with... they gonna get their a.sses whipped if they even utter the n word around black ppl so they do it on XBOX live, then have that d!ck look on their face when they see a black person that they know after they said it
corrected..
 5 years ago '10        #60
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,095 | Props total: 7453 7453
bi*ch works @ coldstone X 10000000000000000000
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy