most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4535 4535
u can have ur opinion and thats fine but why she call him a ******.

i hope a "******" gives her the business and puts her in hospital apologizing
 11-09-2012, 11:48 PM         #22
Alec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She said she's not crazy and racist.

Maybe she's the one that will get a.ssassinated.
Hopefully.
 5 years ago '04        #23
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6656 6656
Yo...this bi*ch ain't even registered to vote?!?!?!??
 5 years ago '07        #24
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30515 30515
typical racist white person though.
 5 years ago '07        #25
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I'm mad as fu*k I'm out in Turlock sometimes I was gonna go troll the sh*t out of her at coldstone one day..maybe ill catch her at the welfare office.

Why the fu*k she supporting Romney anyway?he don't give a fu*k about her broke a.ss..lol and white republicans are so quick to hit ppl with the "you just vote for Obama because he's black" sh*t.Yeah ok,apparently they aren't the only ones.

Politics are bad enough with two white men,sh*t is a straight up headache when you got somebody of color involved.

I'm glad yall aren't on here spewing that "freedom of speech" bullsh*t like the ppl on the local news out here are.Ppl think Cali isn't racist but they're dead wrong.This sh*t is just more covered up because it isn't as socially acceptable.At least in the south you know who the racist folk are. I hate them but they keep it 100.

Last edited by blackjewelz; 11-10-2012 at 02:10 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #26
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,600 | Props total: 1153 1153
Why is it it always some angry unattractive white bi*ch with some ignorant sh*t to say about the president fu*kin bi*ch is crying for some sort of attention
 5 years ago '12        #27
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Cutty Olds said:
Yo...this bi*ch ain't even registered to vote?!?!?!??
that sh*t k!lls me every time election year rolls around

people who didn't vote should have no say in the matter at all

5 years ago '07        #28
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,543 | Props total: 56323 56323
It reads: "Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

5 years ago '05        #29
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 6190 6190
She'll probably get a better job from some other nut job racist who thinks the same way. Trump might holler at her
 5 years ago '06        #30
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
So we all just gonna ignore the part where she isn't even a registered voter? bi*ch getting mad over Obama winning but she didn't even register to vote for Romney!
 11-10-2012, 10:27 AM         #31
TheDapoMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
according to her Facebook page, and has the Romney/Ryan 2012 page among her "likes." She is not listed as a registered voter in the state registry database.

5 years ago '05        #32
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 ddash said:
Good,dumb bi*ch.

I hope all these racist w**** people get k!lled.So many of them dont even care about anything political and quick to talk sh*t about the president because he is black.

They have no clue what they dislike about him or his policies
The same can be said for a majority of the people that voted for Obama. They have no idea what he stands for.
People voted for him just because he is black or because Jay Z likes him.
I mean lets put it this way..Young Jeezy comes out with a song "My President is Black" and its cool. When Obama got reelected Hot 97 played that sh*t all night.
If Eminem came out with a song My President is White and Romney won the how would that seem???

I hate Romney too just saying there are racist on both sides of the spectrum and even more uneducated people.
 5 years ago '11        #33
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 bi0 said:
Why is it it always some angry unattractive white bi*ch with some ignorant sh*t to say about the president fu*kin bi*ch is crying for some sort of attention
A black guy named Jamal probably hit it and quit it. Now she salty forever

5 years ago '11        #34
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
The same can be said for a majority of the people that voted for Obama. They have no idea what he stands for.

Any proof to back up your statement? I'll wait.
 5 years ago '05        #35
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Kadillac87 said:

Any proof to back up your statement? I'll wait.

[video - click to view]

Nah you know what your right. Everyone who voted for Obama knows what he stands for. This lady included. fu*k Outta here.

The point i was making is that there are more uneducated voters than educated voters. When i say educated i mean they know why they are voting for the person they are voting for.
 5 years ago '11        #36
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:

Nah you know what your right. Everyone who voted for Obama knows what he stands for. This lady included. fu*k Outta here.

The point i was making is that there are more uneducated voters than educated voters. When i say educated i mean they know why they are voting for the person they are voting for.
A video showing a couple of people is not the majority.

61 million people voted for Obama and you have proof that less than .000001% are uniformed about his policies. Nobody said everybody who votes for Obama is making educated and informed decisions. You can't take less than .000001% of a sample and use it to categorize the majority though. If you don't have videos of 31 million people, or any stats showing 31 million people who voted for Obama were uninformed, you can't logical make a statement characterizing the majority of Obama supporters.

That's like using this story to prove the majority of Romney supporters are racists who work minimun wage jobs.

5 years ago '06        #37
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 dawizard911 said:
bi*ch wasn't even registered to vote anyway
thats the funniest part, she aint even vote and has such an extreme opinion on the election
 5 years ago '06        #38
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Kadillac87 said:
A video showing a couple of people is not the majority.

61 million people voted for Obama and you have proof that less than .000001% are uniformed about his policies. Nobody said everybody who votes for Obama is making educated and informed decisions. You can't take less than .000001% of a sample and use it to categorize the majority though. If you don't have videos of 31 million people, or any stats showing 31 million people who voted for Obama were uninformed, you can't logical make a statement characterizing the majority of Obama supporters.

That's like using this story to prove the majority of Romney supporters are racists who work minimun wage jobs.

5 years ago '11        #39
ImODbored 3 heat pts
space
space
$590 | Props total: 90 90
We should spam the fu*k out of her facebook page. Boxden is home to some of the finest cyber bullies around the world.
 5 years ago '10        #40
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,996 | Props total: 8723 8723
 ImODbored said:
We should spam the fu*k out of her facebook page. Boxden is home to some of the finest cyber bullies around the world.
Who told you that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy