Nov 9 - Obama threat gets Turlock woman fired, reported to Secret Service

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
8288 pageviews
124 comments

Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
Nov 9 - Obama threat gets Turlock woman fired, reported to Secret Service

[pic - click to view]

TURLOCK -- A Turlock woman who posted inflammatory comments on Facebook about President Barack Obama has been fired from her job and reported to the U.S. Secret Service.

Turlock resident Denise Helms, 22, posted shortly after the president's re-election Tuesday on her Facebook page, "And another 4 years of the (n-----). Maybe he will get a.ssassinated this term..!!"

The post quickly made the rounds on social media, prompting Sacramento TV station Fox 40 to interview her about her comments Wednesday night.

She told the Fox 40 reporter: "I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. … The a.ssassination part is kind of harsh. I'm not saying like I would go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen, I don't think I'd care one bit."

Helms has since deleted the post and posted again about the incident. It reads: "So apparently my post last night about Obama got onto Twitter and Fox 40 came and interviewed me cause apparently a lot of people in Sacramento think I'm crazy and racist. WOW is all I got to say!! I'm not racist and I'm not crazy. just simply stating my opinion.!!!"

But the incident and surrounding outrage caused her to lose her job at Cold Stone Creamery, where she had worked for less than a year. Turlock Cold Stone Creamery store director Chris Kegle said he was shocked to read her racist slur and see her accompanying interview.

"We found her comments to be very disgusting, and they do not reflect our opinions here," Kegle said. "We never saw anything from her at work like those comments."

When he arrived Thursday at the store on Monte Vista Avenue, he said, there were more than 20 angry voice mails about Helms.

"We made the decision because of her comments, but also the community feedback," he said. "We are very into working with the community and doing community service. So when your community does not like you because of an employee, that's bad. We have a business to run."

Helms also caught the attention of the Secret Service. Agent Scott Gillingham from the Sacramento office said he was not familiar with Helms' case specifically, but he would check out her posting and the Fox 40 report. He said threats against the president are a felony under U.S. Code Section 871.

It reads: "Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

Gillingham said his office would be a.ssigned to review any report from Turlock, but he would not comment further on any possible investigation into her posting.

"We get a lot of these kinds of referrals, especially off of the Internet," he said.

Helms graduated from Placer High School in 2008, according to her Facebook page, and has the Romney/Ryan 2012 page among her "likes." She is not listed as a registered voter in the state registry database.

Helms could not be reached for comment by The Bee. She told Fox 40 she wasn't aware she could be investigated by the Secret Service for her post.

"OK, but what did I do wrong? That's fine if they want to," she told the reporter. "But I don't understand what I did wrong."

[pic - click to view]

Obama threat gets Turlock woman fired, reported to Secret Service - Turlock - Modbee.com

124 comments for "Nov 9 - Obama threat gets Turlock woman fired, reported to Secret Service"

5 years ago '05        #2
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
After her comment she has the fu*king audacity to say she's not racist. What fu*king reality do these idiots live in.
 5 years ago '08        #3
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
 Stupendamatic said:
After her comment she has the fu*king audacity to say she's not racist. What fu*king reality do these idiots live in.
 5 years ago '04        #4
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
Damn, how will she survive without that minimum wage job at Cold Stone Creamery. She sounds salty that she is a zero.

Probably thought every one was going to like her post and now she lost her job

11-09-2012, 05:50 PM         #5
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People stay incrimininating themselves on facebook & twitter
 5 years ago '12        #6
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,581 | Props total: 5036 5036
bi*ch works at an ice cream shop..., She probably getting some type of government a.ssistance. Which she should be thanking Obama for.

On the real though, this is how alot people feel. People like Donald Trump and many others can't stand the fact that a black man is their President. The possibility of another black man being elected by the good ol USA is slim to none. Obama probably won't be the last but I doubt that there will be another for years to come.

These people are gonna be miserable for the next 4 years.

I'm chillin' though
 11-09-2012, 07:33 PM         #7
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Damn, how will she survive without that minimum wage job at Cold Stone Creamery. She sounds salty that she is a zero.

Probably thought every one was going to like her post and now she lost her job

pretty sure she can find another one...........thats pretty much rock bottom, nowhere to go but up

anyway i want my cone with sprinkles bi*ch lol
 5 years ago '07        #8
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 5977 5977
 KiddMischief said:
bi*ch works at an ice cream shop..., She probably getting some type of government a.ssistance. Which she should be thanking Obama for.

On the real though, this is how alot people feel. People like Donald Trump and many others can't stand the fact that a black man is their President. The possibility of another black man being elected by the good ol USA is slim to none. Obama probably won't be the last but I doubt that there will be another for years to come.

These people are gonna be miserable for the next 4 years.

I'm chillin' though
I dont know man, when i was in junior high a teacher told us we would never see a black president in our lifetime. I truly think Obama has opened the door for more minorities to make a run at offices and even president
 5 years ago '10        #9
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Thats what her racist a.ss gets.

Poor idiotic racists.
 5 years ago '10        #10
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
She could probably get a Job interning at Fox News..

Im sure that kind of talk is more than welcome behind the scenes over there.
 5 years ago '04        #11
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
Good,dumb bi*ch.

I hope all these racist w**** people get k!lled.So many of them dont even care about anything political and quick to talk sh*t about the president because he is black.

They have no clue what they dislike about him or his policies.

Last edited by ddash; 11-09-2012 at 07:54 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #12
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604
If she needs a job, she can slob up my meat for a few bucks
 5 years ago '05        #13
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
Just three days in, and Obama just cost her that lucrative job at Cold Stone. I'd be mad too.

Just kidding. F*ck that bigoted broad.
 5 years ago '12        #14
Klasicktha1 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 1982 1982
This dumb a.ss bi*ch!!!!!!! How the fu*k are you not racist and you use a racial slur when referring to the POTUS!? THAT bi*ch NEEDS HER FACE CRACKED!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #15
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
I can't believe she actually had the nerve to say she was not racist lol
 5 years ago '05        #16
dawizard911 105 heat pts105
space
space
$10,337 | Props total: 103 103
bi*ch wasn't even registered to vote anyway
 11-09-2012, 08:29 PM         #17
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #18
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,986 | Props total: 5033 5033
damn I grew up in Turlock..craaazzzy
 5 years ago '10        #19
Jeezy187 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,359 | Props total: 1136 1136
 ddash said:
Good,dumb bi*ch.

I hope all these racist w**** people get k!lled.So many of them dont even care about anything political and quick to talk sh*t about the president because he is black.

They have no clue what they dislike about him or his policies.
That's the thing. Most of them don't give a single fu*k about the political aspect.
 5 years ago '12        #20
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,581 | Props total: 5036 5036
 KoolBreeze said:
I dont know man, when i was in junior high a teacher told us we would never see a black president in our lifetime. I truly think Obama has opened the door for more minorities to make a run at offices and even president
I definitely agree that the door has been opened. More minorities will be running for office but Will white America accept it?

Doubt it.

Imagine a Chinese-American running for office. No matter how qualified he is, People are gonna find ways to hate.

ErnieB said:
If she needs a job, she can slob up my meat for a few bucks
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy