Nov 9 - hillary clinton to resign after obama inaugaration

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
noverum 
space
space
$2,871 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Jimmy Breaux said:
Are you kidding me?

That sh*t was gangsta.

I'm 100 percent behind Hillary. That's a down a.ss bi*ch she don't give a fu*k. I'd vote.
I hope you're just fu*king around.
You'd vote to have somebody who's 'gangsta' and 'don't give a fu*k' be given launch codes for four years? She giggled like a school girl when first given the news that Gadafi might have been dead. This woman is not rational, not of a fit mind - and if you're serious, then neither are you.
 5 years ago '07        #42
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
you guys seriously support this evil crazy bi*ch? she knows d!ck about foreign policy and international relations. shes a horrible politician period. she doesnt have any good relations with any diplomats/ambassadors abroad.

god help us if she runs in 2016
 5 years ago '11        #43
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
you guys seriously support this evil crazy bi*ch? she knows d!ck about foreign policy and international relations. shes a horrible politician period. she doesnt have any good relations with any diplomats/ambassadors abroad.

god help us if she runs in 2016
How you gonna say the Secretary of State knows nothing about foreign policy and international relations? Do you not know what her job entails?

11-10-2012, 11:07 AM         #44
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
How you gonna say the Secretary of State knows nothing about foreign policy and international relations? Do you not know what her job entails?

If she was good at her job she wouldn't lie about being shot at by snipers in Bosnia
 5 years ago '11        #45
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 ROFLSTOMP said:
If she was good at her job she wouldn't lie about being shot at by snipers in Bosnia
You can say she's bad at her job, but her position gives her more foreign policy and international relations experience than almost anybody who would run in 2016
 5 years ago '12        #46
noverum 
space
space
Here's a clip of Hillary Clinton first hearing of the possibility that Gadafi had been captured. Notice her glowing with glee after expressing her surprise; before her iteration of the word 'unconfirmed' is saturated with excitement and arousal. This is not sane behaviour.

[video - click to view]

Here's a photo of her posing with Libyan troops - men of war, of bloodshed.

[pic - click to view]

If you are reasonable; if you refuse to allow partisanship and party allegiances obscure your judgement and threaten your integrity, then I say this :
Vote for her. I dare you to take that risk.
 5 years ago '10        #47
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Id vote for Hillary, just knowing my dude Bill was back in the White House.

[pic - click to view]

i said this befor we would be getting clinton back in hed be telling hillary what to do pulling strings
 5 years ago '12        #48
noverum 
space
space
 Jimmy Breaux said:
Nothing wrong with celebrating a victory. Are you saying Libyan rebels are psychopaths too? n*gga please.

You may have to open the photo in a new window and zoom in to appreciate the significance of it. The Libyan soldiers - those who have the most stake in any victory - express joy and relief as anybody would. The Secretary of State does not appear so grounded, but rather appears crazed, as though she's about to bathe in blood and participate in a ritualistic ceremony of sacrifice to pagan gods of violence and war.
Look at her face in that photo, study her behaviour over the last four years, and then tell me that you would be willing to put your own son's fate in her hands.
 11-10-2012, 12:01 PM         #49
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
For her to run in 2016 she has to distance herself from this President......his backlash will mean her possible demise.......
I'm willing to guarantee, Democrats will win for the rest of my life as long as enough people get out to vote. The #'s are simply in the democrats favor. The only problem is that most people that would vote democratic (or something other than republican) usually don't vote....versus, I'd say 80% at minimum of people who say they are republicans.
 11-10-2012, 01:44 PM         #50
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dems know how to milk them votes man, first the black guy, now the woman. Republicans have to nominate a Mexican or they're fu*ked. Not saying all these are under qualified, I actually think Hilary is more qualified than Barack was coming in, but it's just blatantly obvious how these are moves made knowing they'll get more votes if they get a diverse candidate.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 11-10-2012 at 01:47 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #51
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,220 | Props total: 19902 19902
Hilary did say she wouldn't run in 2016, but I guess she could just be saying that. I wonder if Biden runs. I just hope they actually run a real progressive, someone who stand up to the military industrial complex. Stop the drug war etc. But I won't hold my breath.
 11-10-2012, 01:52 PM         #52
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I've asked my friends (most are Democrats) if they'd vote for Hilary, none of them said they would, even the girls. But then again, when it's her or a red party guy, I doubt they pick the red party guy because all Republicans are evil rich racists according to them
 5 years ago '06        #53
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 1083 1083
heard john kerry is her replacement
 5 years ago '07        #54
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,220 | Props total: 19902 19902
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah I've asked my friends (most are Democrats) if they'd vote for Hilary, none of them said they would, even the girls. But then again, when it's her or a red party guy, I doubt they pick the red party guy because all Republicans are evil rich racists according to them
yeah idk if i'd vote for Hillary either, (still got my Barack , bros before hos tshirt from 07), but if the only option was Hillary or some Republican who they make take terrible positions, Id prob have to vote for her. I still think she may be telling the truth, she could be telling the truth, and just plans to retire. I think Obama should give Bill a cabinet position though
 5 years ago '04        #55
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
How are you people against Hilary? Even with all the sh*t talking, Obama wanted her on the team. That's respect. Billy and Hilary running this sh*t? Yes please. Plus they're so well respected, they can get an all-star cast for the cabinet. Hilary about to make the Dream Team.
 5 years ago '08        #56
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 nitetrain8601 said:
How are you people against Hilary? Even with all the sh*t talking, Obama wanted her on the team. That's respect. Billy and Hilary running this sh*t? Yes please. Plus they're so well respected, they can get an all-star cast for the cabinet. Hilary about to make the Dream Team.

fu*king
 5 years ago '07        #57
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
fu*k this bum a.ss bi*ch..let her go and bring my n*gga bill back into the picture
 5 years ago '09        #58
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531 OP
space
space
$53,821 | Props total: 66857 66857
the regime is using all these distractions to their advantage...the scandal went from a huge coverup to being about s3x...am i the only 1 who noticed the "convient" timing of these scandals
 5 years ago '09        #59
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531 OP
space
space
$53,821 | Props total: 66857 66857
i wouldnt trust hillary as a president either
shes just gonna continue the path of imperialism
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago