Nov 8 - What Four More Years will look like under Obama

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 T2THEONE said:
I understand the debt part but the racist part. Just a question, so your fine with a president being racist as long as he can get the country out of debt.
in the context of the time, i think it was more acceptable for things considered, because most ppl agreed with his stance in regards to racism (which is still wrong) however andrew jacksons overall approach would be completely dispicable now

so i think hes saying that in regards specifically to the economy, presidents should be more like him (although i dont see a president surviving a presidency, with that stance in 2012)

Last edited by nightmare; 11-12-2012 at 03:53 PM..
 11-12-2012, 03:53 PM         #122
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
in the context of the time, i think it was more acceptable for things considered, because most ppl agreed with his stance in regards to racism (which is still wrong) however andrew jacksons overall approach would be completely dispicable now
Hey tell that to all the lynching victims who suffered by the hands of "the time"............just saying

And he is sending a conflicting message, are Presidents puppets or do they have power, if they are puppets then you are doing nothing more attacking the person they want you to attack, you are no better then those who you feel are uninformed

If the President does have power then your stance on anti government because the use they people as pawns holds not weight what so ever........cant have your cake and eat it too.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 11-12-2012 at 03:57 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #123
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Hey tell that to all the lynching victims who suffered by the hands of "the time"............just saying
im totally in agreement with you on this, im just tryna clarify wat i think tupacnasfan was saying.

overall fu*k andrew jackson and his trail of tears, oppress blacks agenda. but he did stand up to the banks
 5 years ago '08        #124
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 nightmare said:

so i think hes saying that in regards specifically to the economy, presidents should be more like him (although i dont see a president surviving a presidency, with that stance in 2012)
 Dos-effect said:
I understand where both of you are coming from, but like you said the things of that time period would not work today at all.

Dos, your also right. Just because CERTAIN people found it acceptable still doesn't make it right. This country would look entirely different if the majority of the people then were a little more open minded.
 5 years ago '08        #125
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 tupacnasfan said:
And despite that jackson was a racist, you should praise him for standing up against the NWO at the time.
I understand were your coming from now, but I also see where those might disagree with your view point as well.

This is the best way I can sum it up

[video - click to view]

Last edited by T2THEONE; 11-12-2012 at 04:07 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #126
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,926 | Props total: 3896 3896
 bibbyboi said:

Obama signing the NDAA is enough for him to be considered a terrible president imo.

i haven't really been into politics but i read up from time to time but Obama did fu*k up right their and whats funny is most people aren't aware that e signed that sh*t, the only thing in my mind that helped Obama win was the dream act i got a couple homies that supported him for that reason

Last edited by sigNN; 11-12-2012 at 05:30 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #127
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
For everybody bringing up NDAA, didn't Obama try to veto the indefinite detention part of the bill?
 5 years ago '05        #128
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 OOps said:
fu*k Romney and Obama.......Ron Paul should have won. Both these bums are horrible picks. We got an elitist f*ggot from Harvard and a ceo who knows it all. Smh America is fu*ked.
@ all you kat's who think's Ron Paul would've done better.
 5 years ago '06        #129
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
For everybody bringing up NDAA, didn't Obama try to veto the indefinite detention part of the bill?
last i heard he appealed to overturn the injuncntion that was placed on indefinite detention
 5 years ago '06        #130
space
space
 ronin said:
@ all you kat's who think's Ron Paul would've done better.
this. yall swear ron paul is a savior, just because of wat he SAYS, whos the say he wouldnt get into office and flip the script, like 99% of all politicians in human history
 5 years ago '05        #131
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 nightmare said:
this. yall swear ron paul is a savior, just because of wat he SAYS, whos the say he wouldnt get into office and flip the script, like 99% of all politicians in human history
That's my thing, it's like politician's are pimp's. they selling pure game in the runnings, "when I get in office, Im going to do X,Y and Z" then when the country open's their leg's (pause on the metaphor lol) they get shafted HARD, on some Bang bus sh*t then kicked out and they speed off.

I got so tired and fed up with people left and right saying "Ron Paul this" and "Ron Paul that", n*gga....fu*k ah ron paul, the political system is flawed, just having 2 primary parties (not even counting the independents, the green's, etc. etc.) it show's that our nation is always going to be at odd's one way or another, you have 2 factions (or 1 masquerading as 2) running the country, it's like their pulling a rope at both ends and the one's who usually end up in the mud is the "average" joe or jane.

SMH, politics = pileoftricks
 5 years ago '05        #132
audiodiitons 
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 1311 1311
 LAZARO said:

i haven't really been into politics but i read up from time to time but Obama did fu*k up right their and whats funny is most people aren't aware that e signed that sh*t, the only thing in my mind that helped Obama win was the dream act i got a couple homies that supported him for that reason
You have been sadly misinformed as to the details of that legislation. It does not apply to American citizens. You still may object to the amendment (though trivial) and I must respect that as your right, but please learn the facts first.

“Section 1021 affirms the executive branch’s authority to detain persons covered by the 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) (Public Law 107-40; 50 U.S.C. 1541 note). This section breaks no new ground and is unnecessary. The authority it describes was included in the 2001 AUMF, as recognized by the Supreme Court and confirmed through lower court decisions since then. Two critical limitations in section 1021 confirm that it solely codifies established authorities. First, under section 1021(d), the bill does not “limit or expand the authority of the President or the scope of the Authorization for Use of Military Force.” Second, under section 1021(e), the bill may not be construed to affect any “existing law or authorities relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States, or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States.” My Administration strongly supported the inclusion of these limitations in order to make clear beyond doubt that the legislation does nothing more than confirm authorities that the Federal courts have recognized as lawful under the 2001 AUMF. Moreover, I want to clarify that my Administration will not authorize the indefinite military detention without trial of American citizens. Indeed, I believe that doing so would break with our most important traditions and values as a Nation. My Administration will interpret section 1021 in a manner that ensures that any detention it authorizes complies with the Constitution, the laws of war, and all other applicable law.”

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago