Nov 8 - What Four More Years will look like under Obama

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Drich1998 said:
If he was white, this thread wouldn't have made it past page 1. None of y'all would care. And still, nobody has successfullly pointed out what makes him a good president. Instead, one person countered with "name 30 things that make a good president". Not a single attempt to support Obama on his ACTIONS, because nobody on here knows why they voted for him other than for his race.
the only reason i countered with that is ppl try to make Obama out to be the worst president ever, so if thats the case ppl, should list wat was so great about at least 30 of each of the past presidents in comparison before making such an a.ssertion
 5 years ago '12        #102
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,128 | Props total: 15802 15802
 audiodiitons said:
I really wish the cynics would let things (including themselves) die already. You and many others like you always comment to complain rather than accept the situation and offer viable solutions. You want to talk about the 'war', but never want to go to war. There is no one on this planet that can reasonably convince me that this isn't the most VILIFIED President EVER! He is far from the worst, and that claim is baseless due to the disregard for the economy he inherited. As an empire we (THE U.S.) have been on top for far too long and there was no where to go fiscally...but down. We have peaked as a country in every way monetarily short of resource theft (i.e. Iraq & Afghanistan). He prevented what was at the time of his election financial ruin for our country! There was no viable option. He was damned if he did (our current market) and damned if he didn't (modern day depression). I do think certain individuals (I won't take the time to specify) should have been fired, prosecuted, fined, and jailed with no monetary lifeline upon release.

What if he didn't bail out the major banks? What then? What if he didn't allow more intercontinental drilling (most of which is EXPORTED anyway)? What if he didn't support green energy and allowed us to continually rely on oil? Yet and still the same critics complain about fuel prices! If you don't offer cheaper alternatives, prices rise in a non-competitive market and fail to stabilize. Because of our stubborn views on energy alternatives initiated by greedy oil barons, we think the failure of two DOE subsidized companies (Solyndra and A123) out of 30 is a reason to stop backing them all together. Solyndra is suing China for antitrust violations (which involved 3 Chinese companies making traditional solar panels real cheap all of a sudden) and will most likely get their money back. A Wilmington, DE. judge just approved bid procedures on A123's bankruptcy procedures 3 days ago and they will more than recoup at least the $130 million in DOE grants. Do you realize how much in subsidies and tax breaks the oil & gas industry gets?

Obama had our major forces pulled out of Iraq and only scaled back on Afghanistan, BUT because he used common sense upon advice from his military cabinet and didn't completely remove our forces he's a lying dictator...huh?

Israel/Palestine/Canaan was stolen from the Palestinians. I don't agree with some of the Palestinian tactics, BUT I also don't agree with Israel's. They were imported there, they were not born in the Middle East region of Asia and had no right to force those NATIVE people into the West Bank & Gaza Strip. Just because Obama and every historian with a brain empathizes with the Palestinians doesn't make them a Jew hating Muslim.

Obamacare/Romneycare is actually universal healthcare. It's a good thing and works rather well when properly & fully implemented. You have a right to not want to pay for it. I don't want to either, but does that make it a bad thing? Do you like paying for roads, bridges, firef!ghters, teachers, and policemmen? Probably not, judging from your as*hole-like comments and condescending exclamations of proposed wealth.I didn't like being seen as 3 fifths of a man in the constitution either. I'm sure you don't care because you think everything should stay the same because it benefits YOU...the poster child of selfish prick. I don't believe in supporting the shiftless and lazy either; however, it's an unfortunate side effect as there are in ALL governmental systems. The only thing un-American is your attitude. Un-American isn't even an actual word, it's a made up term since everyone's definition is different. See spell check uneducated one.

I'm also tired of individuals saying African Americans voted for Obama because he was black. Obama was a Democrat! Democratic policies since the Civil Rights movement have largely served the best interests of minorities, women, veterans, the elderly, the poor, the uneducated, the handicapped, and otherwise disenfranchised. The current Republican policy makers favor old, established white men...period. If Obama was a Republican and talked like Hermain Cain, Alan Keyes, and Allen West then best believe he would not have gotten the majority of the black vote. Hell, Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson didn't, and they were Democrat! Do you see Hispanics loving Mark Rubio or Asians loving Michelle Maulkin? The answer is no.

Obama didn't k!ll our soldiers in Benghazi Libya and 4 deaths don't equate with the number of troops that died in fruitless wars started in Iraq, Afghanistan, or your local city! They were k!lled in the line of duty. MAYBE it could have been prevented if the incident was addressed IMMEDIATELY; however, what happened was, soldiers that heard the attack and reported it 3 times to their superiors were told 2 times to stand down and supposely disobeyed orders. When told to stand down the second time, 3 soldiers took it upon themselves to play Rambo and two of them (Doherty & Woods) were subsequently k!lled along with the two diplomats. Let's say my 'intel' is false and what I mentioned never happened. What if the diplomats were given added security as requested prior to the attack? More people would have died and more blame would have been placed.

I could write forever, but I know most people don't read especially if you don't write what they want to hear. As has been alluded to, every consummate hater of Obama and supporter of Romney is generally (not entirely, but generally) an angry, old, rich, white man or self-hating social outcast (i.e Coulter, Rice, Maulkin, Cain, West, etc.) aka Republican policy lover. Notice I said hate () not dislike. I don't hate Romney, and I didn't even hate Bush (Cheyney maybe lol). Ask yourself, WHY do you REALLY hate Obama enough to continually complain...especially when you know how he's been treated by Congress is UNPRECEDENTED.

P.S. - I'm also tired of idiots who failed social studies talking about a Democrat led House & Senate of two years without being familiar with the voting process in the House & Senate! Irregardless, the current situation is as follows so try & comprehend -

[pic - click to view]

11-12-2012, 11:43 AM         #103
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i almost wanna die from reading that. this is gonna be terrible...horrible...list goes on

but i can get my ganj license now
 11-12-2012, 11:56 AM         #104
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Half of the country knows this, and so it has gleefully sent Obama back to office so he can send them more federal cash taken from the other half.

He rejects the most fundamental of American values – that our rights come from our Creator, and not from the government.
says the anti-human rights party

this entire article was a big, windbag of salty, hot air
 5 years ago '08        #105
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 notoriousthugzz said:
and how many of you obama supporters can say why hes a good president?

11-12-2012, 12:25 PM         #106
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said:
The next 4 years look grim with this pro-islamic leader. Hopefully he gets impeached for the Benghazi cover up....
get the fu*k out of here with that out-of-context sound bite

"But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied." - President Barack Obama

very next line in that speech. this is why y'alls arguments are invalid.
 5 years ago '07        #107
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 BoneThugz said:
The next 4 years look grim with this pro-islamic leader. Hopefully he gets impeached for the Benghazi cover up....
@ all the FOX News drones on here. its so obvious to point them out.
 5 years ago '12        #108
West1 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 173 173
 1000bluntz said:
Yeah truth is hard to ascertain for some people, sorry bro. This guy is a fu*king TERRIBLE President, anybody who says otherwise is lying their fu*king a.sses off to themselves.
BUSH was TERRIBLE President but u voted for him right?? this dude is making changes and CONGRESS is not passing bills so is that his fault?? he is doing what he can with what he has... people like u are the reason this country is the way it is.. we have GOVERNMENT which means no one man should have to much power which was given to BUSH but because people like u dont want him there and your buddies agree the dont pass his bills.. DUMB a.ss.. Take a GOVERNMENT class please
 5 years ago '12        #109
West1 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 173 173
 audiodiitons said:
I really wish the cynics would let things (including themselves) die already. You and many others like you always comment to complain rather than accept the situation and offer viable solutions. You want to talk about the 'war', but never want to go to war. There is no one on this planet that can reasonably convince me that this isn't the most VILIFIED President EVER! He is far from the worst, and that claim is baseless due to the disregard for the economy he inherited. As an empire we (THE U.S.) have been on top for far too long and there was no where to go fiscally...but down. We have peaked as a country in every way monetarily short of resource theft (i.e. Iraq & Afghanistan). He prevented what was at the time of his election financial ruin for our country! There was no viable option. He was damned if he did (our current market) and damned if he didn't (modern day depression). I do think certain individuals (I won't take the time to specify) should have been fired, prosecuted, fined, and jailed with no monetary lifeline upon release.

What if he didn't bail out the major banks? What then? What if he didn't allow more intercontinental drilling (most of which is EXPORTED anyway)? What if he didn't support green energy and allowed us to continually rely on oil? Yet and still the same critics complain about fuel prices! If you don't offer cheaper alternatives, prices rise in a non-competitive market and fail to stabilize. Because of our stubborn views on energy alternatives initiated by greedy oil barons, we think the failure of two DOE subsidized companies (Solyndra and A123) out of 30 is a reason to stop backing them all together. Solyndra is suing China for antitrust violations (which involved 3 Chinese companies making traditional solar panels real cheap all of a sudden) and will most likely get their money back. A Wilmington, DE. judge just approved bid procedures on A123's bankruptcy procedures 3 days ago and they will more than recoup at least the $130 million in DOE grants. Do you realize how much in subsidies and tax breaks the oil & gas industry gets?

Obama had our major forces pulled out of Iraq and only scaled back on Afghanistan, BUT because he used common sense upon advice from his military cabinet and didn't completely remove our forces he's a lying dictator...huh?

Israel/Palestine/Canaan was stolen from the Palestinians. I don't agree with some of the Palestinian tactics, BUT I also don't agree with Israel's. They were imported there, they were not born in the Middle East region of Asia and had no right to force those NATIVE people into the West Bank & Gaza Strip. Just because Obama and every historian with a brain empathizes with the Palestinians doesn't make them a Jew hating Muslim.

Obamacare/Romneycare is actually universal healthcare. It's a good thing and works rather well when properly & fully implemented. You have a right to not want to pay for it. I don't want to either, but does that make it a bad thing? Do you like paying for roads, bridges, firef!ghters, teachers, and policemmen? Probably not, judging from your as*hole-like comments and condescending exclamations of proposed wealth.I didn't like being seen as 3 fifths of a man in the constitution either. I'm sure you don't care because you think everything should stay the same because it benefits YOU...the poster child of selfish prick. I don't believe in supporting the shiftless and lazy either; however, it's an unfortunate side effect as there are in ALL governmental systems. The only thing un-American is your attitude. Un-American isn't even an actual word, it's a made up term since everyone's definition is different. See spell check uneducated one.

I'm also tired of individuals saying African Americans voted for Obama because he was black. Obama was a Democrat! Democratic policies since the Civil Rights movement have largely served the best interests of minorities, women, veterans, the elderly, the poor, the uneducated, the handicapped, and otherwise disenfranchised. The current Republican policy makers favor old, established white men...period. If Obama was a Republican and talked like Hermain Cain, Alan Keyes, and Allen West then best believe he would not have gotten the majority of the black vote. Hell, Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson didn't, and they were Democrat! Do you see Hispanics loving Mark Rubio or Asians loving Michelle Maulkin? The answer is no.

Obama didn't k!ll our soldiers in Benghazi Libya and 4 deaths don't equate with the number of troops that died in fruitless wars started in Iraq, Afghanistan, or your local city! They were k!lled in the line of duty. MAYBE it could have been prevented if the incident was addressed IMMEDIATELY; however, what happened was, soldiers that heard the attack and reported it 3 times to their superiors were told 2 times to stand down and supposely disobeyed orders. When told to stand down the second time, 3 soldiers took it upon themselves to play Rambo and two of them (Doherty & Woods) were subsequently k!lled along with the two diplomats. Let's say my 'intel' is false and what I mentioned never happened. What if the diplomats were given added security as requested prior to the attack? More people would have died and more blame would have been placed.

I could write forever, but I know most people don't read especially if you don't write what they want to hear. As has been alluded to, every consummate hater of Obama and supporter of Romney is generally (not entirely, but generally) an angry, old, rich, white man or self-hating social outcast (i.e Coulter, Rice, Maulkin, Cain, West, etc.) aka Republican policy lover. Notice I said hate () not dislike. I don't hate Romney, and I didn't even hate Bush (Cheyney maybe lol). Ask yourself, WHY do you REALLY hate Obama enough to continually complain...especially when you know how he's been treated by Congress is UNPRECEDENTED.

P.S. - I'm also tired of idiots who failed social studies talking about a Democrat led House & Senate of two years without being familiar with the voting process in the House & Senate! Irregardless, the current situation is as follows so try & comprehend -

5 years ago '04        #110
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,861 | Props total: 1603 1603
The problem is this: people of color can be mayors, athletes, singers, actors.. Hell, even senators.. but when a person of color takes the highest office in the land, the scab of racism is peeled off. They're afraid because the man in charge doesn't look like them... so, the hate ensues.. the fear-mongering starts... its unbelievable.. we're in 2012... soon to be 2013...

They've had the opportunity to have 43 presidents... a lot of them bad.. Bush Jr. being historically BAD, but that was OK... why? he looks like them... No longer in the majority, they're looking for a way out by spewing hate filled rhetoric... but the multi cultural American of today won't take the bate...

Last edited by 1neDeep; 11-12-2012 at 01:38 PM..
 11-12-2012, 01:30 PM         #111
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Son posted a Article Written by Napolitano...
 5 years ago '04        #112
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
Ha Ha! Anybody is better than Bush!!!
 11-12-2012, 02:43 PM         #113
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Co-Sign once again.
Medicare Part B.......you should read up on it.......and its requirements and FINES and PENALTY's citizens face who choose not to enroll or obtain compatible insurance Medicare Part B........is that against the constitution also? Once a citizen becomes eligible for Medicare Part B they HAVE to enroll into the coverage, unless they have coverage through their employer...........read up on that coverage that has been in place for damn near 30 years.

Face it, America does not want to vote for old creepy rich white guys......it does not appeal to society as a whole, especially when the candidate is part of the retardation that is the Republican party. And a black man who grew up poor in the rough inner city street of Chicago is now the first Black 2 Term president in United States history......if that isn't proof of the American dream I don't know what is.........What I dont get is Bush was 100 x worse then Obama and none of this was prevalent.....why is all this anti government popping now? When the person who was fu*king up the country was going hard yall give him free range.....and now you want to hate on the President that is actually doing his fu*king job?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 11-12-2012 at 02:58 PM..
 11-12-2012, 02:47 PM         #114
DonWeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao...U MAD
 11-12-2012, 02:54 PM         #115
TriniChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OOps said:
fu*k Romney and Obama.......Ron Paul should have won. Both these bums are horrible picks. We got an elitist f*ggot from Harvard and a ceo who knows it all. Smh America is fu*ked.
So what about Ron Paul is policy worthy? I know when u speak Ron's words of econmic policy is sounds good. But where is he with China and relations to reducing OUR DEBT. Or what did Ron say about the religious war of Iran,Iraq, Isreal, Jihads etc...
 5 years ago '08        #116
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 tupacnasfan said:
Yes andrew jackson was a racist, but he did get us out of debt.

I understand the debt part but the racist part. Just a question, so your fine with a president being racist as long as he can get the country out of debt.
 11-12-2012, 03:24 PM         #117
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:
I understand the debt part but the racist part. Just a question, so your fine with a president being racist as long as he can get the country out of debt.
Your not serious right?......of course he is fine with that...he is borderline his damn self......he just tries to cover it up by being claiming he is against both parties......but he is really only against Obama, he despises the dude.
 5 years ago '08        #118
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
yes andrew jackson was racist and I Will never forgive him for that, but at least he kissed their banksters goodbye and for that, he became a hero.
Yeah but what good is it for the country being out of debt if blacks have NO RIGHTS, I understand for whites it would be great but for no-whites and women what good is it.
 5 years ago '08        #119
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Your not serious right?......of course he is fine with that...he is borderline his damn self......he just tries to cover it up by being claiming he is against both parties......but he is really only against Obama, he despises the dude.
I'm just trying to find out if he believes it better to be out of debt than for EVERYONE to have equal rights.
 11-12-2012, 03:40 PM         #120
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:
I'm just trying to find out if he believes it better to be out of debt than for EVERYONE to have equal rights.
With conservatives they never care about equal rights, as they benefit greater when the system remains unequal........so it will always be fiscal responsibility over the latter.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago